Teletext Holidays Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Teletext Holidays

How would you rate Teletext Holidays?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
COSGROVE

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Teletext Holidays in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
COSGROVE
"Staff went out of their way to get us an amazing break to suit our limited budget. This holiday really delivered. Already looking to book again."
"sales reps lie. can't find an holiday for the offer price."
"Beware of this company before booking any holidays as they are just trying to sell the holiday packages by giving false or incomplete information. When you try to complain, they don't even bother replying back to you other than automated reply. tried to get through to manager is not possible as they would answer your call. they will make you wait for 15-20mns but if you still continue to wait, they will disconnect your call. Pleaase beware of these scam company"
"booking very smooth and straight forward,deposit and balance installments offered x"
Sharne Van Der Burgh
"Imran was the sales associate who helped me - I called initially for an email offer which was sold out. He diligently found me somewhere else on the same island, same dates with equivalant quality at almost the same price. He was pleasant - double checked everything with me two or three times and was really excellent. The only thing was that he kept putting me on hold which put up the cost of the call - but overall I was very satisifed."
Teletext Holidays is rated 3.00 based on 5 reviews