Teletext Holidays Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Teletext Holidays
Telephone

How would you rate Teletext Holidays ?

"Worse place to ever book holiday with, once they recieved full payment they didnt help once waited on phone for over an hour, very rude didnt understand, i urge you people not to use this site, scam con artists"
"Awful service! Teletext Holidays do not care less about their customers we booked a week holiday using Teletext Holidays to Morrocco Agadir, we purposely sought out a 4.5* resort the Royal Mirage as we wanted clean and the best stay. The hotel was merely a 1*....no chlorine in the pool so birds swimming & pooing everywhere, stray cats around the food, wasps in the self serve drinks machine, yellow bed sheets, next to a motorway not the beach like advertised....the list is endless!! We simply lasted 10 hours before we had to get out as it was so unbearable! We complained to the hotel/rep they said we would have to take up with Teletext as they had our money not the hotel and they would do an invoice to confirm we was only there 1 day to aid getting our money back. On return we let Teletext know that they need to re-review this resort as its unfair on their customers...we havent asked for compensation or anything like that but just our money back for what we didnt use as it was simply not safe to use. It took 3 emails, 9 calls to finally get through to someone who confirmed they needed to investigate the matter and this should take no longer than 28 days. 35 days later still no answer nor could they answer. So again after chasing they confirmed they would refund us and this would take 21 days, now at day 26 we have called every number and apparently no one can help or indicate as to when we will get a refund!!! It is the worst service we have ever endured and still financially worse off! NEVER EVER booking with them again and will write my review on every website I can so others do not have to go through this painful experience. Holidays are supposed to be enjoyable and relaxing well 3 months on and we are still trying to resolve this mess. Teletext you should be ashamed of yourselves for letting your customers down as we could of been customers for life!"
"I booked a holiday to Lanzarote back in April with Teletext all went well the guy who dealt with me was great and very helpful. So I thought I’ll go back to them to book Portugal. WHAT A MISTAKE. I found the perfect holiday at a great price, rang up to book and pay etc and spoke to a guy who gave me a COMPLETELY different price as to what was displayed in front of me on the iPad. He argued with me saying the website price was wrong. So I said I’ll go elsewhere and wished him a nice day. I then received 5 missed calls from a guy named Ethan. When I rang back he said they had JUST had a cancellation and I could have it for the price on the website. I was scpetical as it wasn’t adding up but went ahead and paid a £250 deposit to secure the booking and planned to pay the rest in 2 weeks time. He sent me all the email confirmation and went through it all with me (the call by this point was 40 mins long). When I asked for the booking reference he said he would call back in 20 minutes once he’d booked it all for us. 40 minutes went by and no call. I rang back and was told he will be another 15/20 minutes. So I waited and after about 35 minutes he finally called back. And said “there are no rooms available at this hotel we have found 2 other hotels near by with rooms available or you can have a premium suite at this hotel you chose but it will be £150 extra each”. I did nothing but stress on the initial call that we ONLY wanted this hotel and were not willing to negotiate another holiday etc. By this point I was furious. The money had gone out of my account and now they were trying to con me out of another £300 between us for another hotel or a premium suite! I spoke to a manager who was nothing but rude and argumentative with me and then put the phone down on me mid conversation! Ethan rang me back and said he would process a refund within 3-5 working days. We have now booked the hotel elsewhere so there clearly were rooms available they were just trying to get more and more money out of us right from the moment I called to the moment the manager slammed the phone down on me. Never again."
"Disgusting scam company we have been trying for 3 days to transfer deposit money to another one of there holidays but they want us to pay in full before they take off deposit won't let us talk to finance department keep saying they will phone us back they keep putting phone down cannot speak to anyone English phone number keeps coming up as a scam avoid teletext holidays at all costs"
"Worst experience of my life do not book! We paid for a lovely spa holiday to alcudia a few days later they said we can’t go on it and down graded us to a 3* bnb we tried to call to say no but they keep hanging up on us and even our complaints was not felt with, they keep saying they will call but don’t, after almost a month of this I asked for a refund they refused and said it would cost me extra to cancel , I’m absolutely gutted my holiday has been ruined and there is no escape once you give them the money. Awful service. Tried the chat device as well as calling nothing seems to work."
"horrible experience with teletxtholiday I had 2 check in bags included to my holiday and when we got to airport lady told me there is no bags for check in.you need to go to other desk and pay for bags,i had no choice so spent 200£ for bags in both ways.Unbelieveable,there is one price shown on the web and when you call them you will never pay this price always more expensive,they do this for purpose.I will defin never use their service again, and to all of you pay a bit more but with better agency,like Thomson or Thomas cook.no worth honestly deal with teletxt"
"REF TT594631 Called today after seeing a deal on the website for Hotel Silva B&B and flights for £349pp. With airport transfer this came to £835 in total, however the agent Wayne tried to tell me he had a better hotel for the same price. However on looking at the suggested hotel the distance from Rome was too far and the reviews were shabby so I decided to stick to hotel Silva, everything seemed to be fine until I then received and Email demanding a further £117.70 as there was an outstanding balance and until this was paid no confirmations would be sent. This caused a great deal of confusion and finally after 3 hours of calls and people talking nonsense in essence telling lies to cover the mistake I had confirmation given from Dominic a supervisor and then Edwin a further supervisor AND a text stating that the booking was indeed £835 and that the bill for £117.70 was sent by mistake and was a technical error, these confirmations were given over a recorded call I was told, so to be safe I also recorded this call. I was then told to delete all Emails Id already received so I had a look However what I have received is all wrong, wrong hotel, wrong dates, wrong amounts and I've been told by supervisor Dominic to delete them!! LOL No I think I will keep them for sending to ATOL and other eventualities :) should evidence of up to no good by them be required and as Ive been advised to do so by people in the know!! However as this WAS supposed to be a surprise for a birthday a surprise I may add that has now been totally ruined and that Id been on the phone for 3 hours I demanded some form of compensation, this was when the laughs really began. First they couldn't do anything, then maybe do something, I was then offered an upgrade of my room bearing in mind its ROME of a sea view??? A sea view in Rome???? Now apparently im to trust them that everything will be fine and work out okay, from a travel agent who offers upgrades of sea views in Rome??? That im sorry to say is a bit like taking reassurance your not going to be eaten by a hungry cannibal who hasn't eaten for 6 months!!! THEN I was told it was all my fault this had happened???? cant see why when it was Wayne the agent who said he had a better hotel when in fact it wasn't and I wanted the original hotel Id called up about!! My fault??? Anyway after speaking to 5 supervisors who couldn't do anything i was given a further number to call 02077411305, apparently this is the customer relations number a number that I was to wait half an hour to call, so I did and low and behold its a number that doesn't connect to anywhere or anyone, yet they expect me to trust them with this booking and are point blank refusing a refund!!!! SHOCKING"
"Staff went out of their way to get us an amazing break to suit our limited budget. This holiday really delivered. Already looking to book again."
"sales reps lie. can't find an holiday for the offer price."
"Beware of this company before booking any holidays as they are just trying to sell the holiday packages by giving false or incomplete information. When you try to complain, they don't even bother replying back to you other than automated reply. tried to get through to manager is not possible as they would answer your call. they will make you wait for 15-20mns but if you still continue to wait, they will disconnect your call. Pleaase beware of these scam company"
"booking very smooth and straight forward,deposit and balance installments offered x"
"Imran was the sales associate who helped me - I called initially for an email offer which was sold out. He diligently found me somewhere else on the same island, same dates with equivalant quality at almost the same price. He was pleasant - double checked everything with me two or three times and was really excellent. The only thing was that he kept putting me on hold which put up the cost of the call - but overall I was very satisifed."
Teletext Holidays is rated 2.00 based on 12 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!