Teletext Holidays Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Teletext Holidays
Telephone

How would you rate Teletext Holidays ?

"horrible experience with teletxtholiday I had 2 check in bags included to my holiday and when we got to airport lady told me there is no bags for check in.you need to go to other desk and pay for bags,i had no choice so spent 200£ for bags in both ways.Unbelieveable,there is one price shown on the web and when you call them you will never pay this price always more expensive,they do this for purpose.I will defin never use their service again, and to all of you pay a bit more but with better agency,like Thomson or Thomas cook.no worth honestly deal with teletxt"
"REF TT594631 Called today after seeing a deal on the website for Hotel Silva B&B and flights for £349pp. With airport transfer this came to £835 in total, however the agent Wayne tried to tell me he had a better hotel for the same price. However on looking at the suggested hotel the distance from Rome was too far and the reviews were shabby so I decided to stick to hotel Silva, everything seemed to be fine until I then received and Email demanding a further £117.70 as there was an outstanding balance and until this was paid no confirmations would be sent. This caused a great deal of confusion and finally after 3 hours of calls and people talking nonsense in essence telling lies to cover the mistake I had confirmation given from Dominic a supervisor and then Edwin a further supervisor AND a text stating that the booking was indeed £835 and that the bill for £117.70 was sent by mistake and was a technical error, these confirmations were given over a recorded call I was told, so to be safe I also recorded this call. I was then told to delete all Emails Id already received so I had a look However what I have received is all wrong, wrong hotel, wrong dates, wrong amounts and I've been told by supervisor Dominic to delete them!! LOL No I think I will keep them for sending to ATOL and other eventualities :) should evidence of up to no good by them be required and as Ive been advised to do so by people in the know!! However as this WAS supposed to be a surprise for a birthday a surprise I may add that has now been totally ruined and that Id been on the phone for 3 hours I demanded some form of compensation, this was when the laughs really began. First they couldn't do anything, then maybe do something, I was then offered an upgrade of my room bearing in mind its ROME of a sea view??? A sea view in Rome???? Now apparently im to trust them that everything will be fine and work out okay, from a travel agent who offers upgrades of sea views in Rome??? That im sorry to say is a bit like taking reassurance your not going to be eaten by a hungry cannibal who hasn't eaten for 6 months!!! THEN I was told it was all my fault this had happened???? cant see why when it was Wayne the agent who said he had a better hotel when in fact it wasn't and I wanted the original hotel Id called up about!! My fault??? Anyway after speaking to 5 supervisors who couldn't do anything i was given a further number to call 02077411305, apparently this is the customer relations number a number that I was to wait half an hour to call, so I did and low and behold its a number that doesn't connect to anywhere or anyone, yet they expect me to trust them with this booking and are point blank refusing a refund!!!! SHOCKING"
COSGROVE
"Staff went out of their way to get us an amazing break to suit our limited budget. This holiday really delivered. Already looking to book again."
"sales reps lie. can't find an holiday for the offer price."
"Beware of this company before booking any holidays as they are just trying to sell the holiday packages by giving false or incomplete information. When you try to complain, they don't even bother replying back to you other than automated reply. tried to get through to manager is not possible as they would answer your call. they will make you wait for 15-20mns but if you still continue to wait, they will disconnect your call. Pleaase beware of these scam company"
"booking very smooth and straight forward,deposit and balance installments offered x"
Sharne Van Der Burgh
"Imran was the sales associate who helped me - I called initially for an email offer which was sold out. He diligently found me somewhere else on the same island, same dates with equivalant quality at almost the same price. He was pleasant - double checked everything with me two or three times and was really excellent. The only thing was that he kept putting me on hold which put up the cost of the call - but overall I was very satisifed."
Teletext Holidays is rated 2.71 based on 7 reviews