Teletext Holidays Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Teletext Holidays Reviews

About Teletext Holidays:

We have been trusted with providing Brits with great value holidays for nearly 30 years.

Whether you’re looking for a last minute deal, a beach holiday with kids clubs or affordable luxury to the Caribbean we have amazing deals - just give us a call! Every year, over 350,000 holidaymakers trust us to whisk them away to their dream destinations, and we strive to ensure that we offer a huge choice of destinations, hotels, airlines and transfers to help personalise the perfect getaway for you – better still, we'll often provide the odd treat just for you.

Tell us how Teletext Holidays made you happy
do not trust them they steal money .any hotel they have in the package if you book separate and book your cheap flight 3 night 3-star hotel £775 but I checked in Expedia same room £400 and Ryanair separate is much cheaper Mr Sriram booked us holiday for Spain and we will go this Friday he charged me a lot, in advertising 3-day hotel and flight £170 pp but the middle of a talk he said sorry price went up £190 and before I made a payment he said sorry going up to £219 I was so long in phone and tired my mind wasn't working I said ok I just want to book but in the end, I recognise for a family of 5 he charges £250 extra he said for 10-kilo cabin bag you need to pay £33 with tax did pay and he didn't add for me I call a lot I didn't get anywhere.
Absolutely, disgraceful company. DO NOT BOOK WITH THESE SHISTERS. family holiday for 11 of us. A month before due phoned to ask what was happening due to Covid. Informed it was cancelled and would have a full refund by end of month. Never materialised and ay some point was told it is on. 6 hours on the phone over 14 calls to be lied to, promised return calls that don't happen, to be cut off and wait on hold for long periods. Absolute sham of a company DO NOT USE. I've now taken them to the small claims court. The absolute clowns.
Disgusting company. Full of lies. Promise refund within 14 days yet I've waited 12 months so far. Full of promises but always end up being lies. Would never use this company again. Strongly advise to avoid this company
TT780156. Like 95% of the reviews which follow, I am just another who had the misfortune to book with this company (Teletext). This was in March, 2020. The holiday was cancelled (Covid), and in July, 2021, I'm still trying to get a refund of about £1,600.00. Letters, emails and telephone calls are either ignored or diverted to music. I just feel sorry for those with bigger losses. Do write to the CMA. They are trying to take action.
Worst company i have ever dealt with. Holiday cancelled and waiting for refund. Cannot get them on the phone they put you on hold for hours then tell you they will call back, but never do! In my opinion these people are criminals taking advantage of people who want a holiday. They should be taken to court and prosecuted for their criminal acts of taking money and not paying back whats owed! We are owed over £7000 for a family holiday. There doesn’t seem to be anywhere you can complain about these people. My advice to anyone thinking of booking with these people please dont! It will cause heartache and stress!
This company is disgusting. There are no words to explain how bad this company is and how unprofessional they are. Wrote letters ,phone calls since march 2021 and they just cut you of. Had to cancel holiday due to family illness and couldn' travel, due to be diagnosed with cancer and having treatment. Covid as also delays treatments. They even ask for proof, like you lie about something like that. They just wont sort anything out . Owes me over £4000 pound. Teletext stand for nothing when it comes to customer service. They never answer the phone. Im sure they answer the phone if your booking a holiday and giving them money🤬 this company shouldnt be even be allowed to trade. !!!.
Stole all my money. Keep lying about paying the refund. Do not even think about booking with these criminals. My ref: TT790249
Agreed price, added an extra £240. Agreed on a price, continuously put me on hold for over an hour. After giving all of my details, the holiday was put through with an additional £240 with no mention of this what so ever. After saying I want a full refund, I was then told that it was non-refundable.
Disgrace of a company Do not book a holiday with these clowns
Disgusting disgusting disgusting. So not trust this company to book your holiday. Still wait for our refund from a cancelled holiday 15 months ago!! All they do is lie when you call or keep you on hold while they go have their lunch breaks! Despicable company.
Do not trust the pictures and lies you cannot trust teletext holidays GREAT BIG FAT NO misleading will not support or refund holiday booked in 2019 despite lots of communications. Unable to go as 5 mixed households was told cancelled and could rebook for just 2 of us, now our deposit of over 1,600 lost apparently even though the flight is now cancelled. aftersales support is ridiculous NOT WORTH THE HEARTACHE DO NOT TRUST WITH YOUR MONEY
worst company to book a holiday with!! avoid at all costs. the one star is even too much, they deserve absolutely nothing. their customer service is appalling!! the agents have no idea what they are doing and consistently lie and lie. you’re better off booking elsewhere
DO NOT BOOK A HOLIDAY WITH THIS COMPANY. My holiday was cancelled by them 14/3/20 when i was due to go16/3/20. I am STILL WAITING FOR A REFUND 14 months later. I have sent countless emails which are not responded to. I have phoned and been fobbed off by someone in a call centre, I have filled out the form requesting a refund by 30/6/21 and surprise surprise still nothing! I have reported them to CMA as everyone waiting for a refund should do. They are still taking peoples hard earned cash booking holidays with no chance of ever refunding. This company is a disgrace and should not be allowed to continue trading. I see on the questions below it asks How easy was it to get a refund. They have missed off impossible!
I booked recently to go on holiday with my wife to maguluf bh hotel on 28 July 2021 for 6 nights all inclusive only to find out after that the bh hotel is closed for all of 2021 after 2 days of trying to prove this with teletext they finally agreed then tryd getting me to pay extra for alternate location now ive just found out my flights has being cancelled now all they are doing is keeping me on hold not answering my calls & when I do get through after waiting 1 hour & 30 mins all they say is you can get a refund 14 days after departure date if the supplier refunds them in other words if they don’t get refunded by the supplier they can’t refund me pls if anyone reads this DO NOT GO WITH THIS FIRM THEY ARE A CON FIRM it’s a absolute disgrace they are allowed to continue like this . It’s worth the extra money to go to a proper travel agent shop least you know your getting proper service pls pls DO NOT USE TELETEXT THEY ARE A VERY BAD COMPANY TO USE VERY BAD I wouldn’t give it any stars if I had that option.
DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS Company...m shocking customer service. Scammers! They hang up when they can't answer your questions or have to change something! Nightmare to get through to them. They take your money in a flash I'm on to them s year now about this holiday! They keep saying cancel it! If I cancel my flights are non refundable??? There scammers!
Have a holiday booked to magaluf and they booked us in a hotel which isn’t even open. After spending about 15 hours on the phone to change the hotel to one that’s open I still haven’t got anywhere with it. Currently we’ll be going to magaluf and spending the nights on the beach it seems!!! ABSOLUTE SCAM of a company. DO NOT BOOK WITH THESE
DO GOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY!!! They fraudulently used my card details I used to pay for my deposit to take £900 out of my bank themselves. I’m currently in contact with my bank to try and get the money back. The payment was due for a holiday to Greece on the 7th of July this year, in which was cancelled and I’ve got refunded for the flights off Ryan Air already. I’m not sure how they think charging me for flights which are none existent is justifiable? And how they expect me to go on a holiday in which I can’t even get to the hotel? I’ve had no money in my bank for the last 3 months and as soon as I get my 1st pay check after graduating from University, they take the WHOLE LOT. I currently have no money to live off. It’s clear they’ve been trying and trying to take the transaction out all of these months and as soon as they’ve seen I’ve got money in it, THE DAY AFTER, they’ve taken it all out. Honestly, no words for this company. They don’t respond to ANY form of contact, emails, refund forms, telephone. It’s disgraceful. I pray to god they get taken to court and justice is served for the thousands of customers just like me who’ve faced such unjustifiable and illegal actions off of this company. If my bank cannot redeem my money then I will be taking TeletextHolidays to court.
The booking system was difficult at first, But then I was handed over to a gentle man call Justin M who made it smoot and easy. He was polite and made sure I had the best deal. I had to rebook the next day and again Justin took care. He is a asset to your company .
Still waiting for a refund due to corona virus epidemic. This company is a joke. Don't trust them they will rip you off. Been waiting for my refund since October 2020.now June 2021. All good reviews are faults. Just look at the names that should give you a clue.
**STAY AWAY** holiday was cancelled in March 2020 still no refund from Teletext holidays 15 months later just generic response to emails saying they are awaiting refund from supplier!!!! Absolutely disgusting they can get away with this !!!
Teletext Holidays is rated 1.79 based on 1,529 reviews