TechSilver Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TechSilver

About TechSilver: We combine honest, friendly and expert service with technologies that make life easier, safer and more enjoyable.

03300 10 14 18

contact@techsilver.co.uk

The Hive, Maudslay Building
Burton Street, Nottingham

How would you rate TechSilver?

Selma W
"I decided to buy the Small GPS Tracker For Elderly / Kids / Cars because.. My dad has the onset off dementia and often gets lost. We encourage my dad to go whilst he still can. My dad doesn't know how to use a phone or pay phone and English is his second language. Dad has a wrist band with our contact details and this had been sufficient, A couple of weeks ago my dad disappeared. Whilst I have a big family it took us hours to find him in the dark and second guessing where he might go. As a family we couldn't call each other as our phones where jammed with each of us calling one another and depending on text messages to be read updating each other on where we had looked or when he was found. After this traumatic event, I spent a couple of days searching for a device. One that my dad couldn't tamper with or turn off in error. And an app that we could all access and track with and one my mum could use with ease too. This GPS tracker is brilliant. Its help us become familiar with his daily routes and where he goes. Whilst we ask what he did during the day he doesn't always know where he went. For peace of mind in managing the cost we opted for the Service pack - Yepzon One, 12 months unlimited data. I have been tracking his routes quite frequently for the past week or so and already we know his standard route to his favourite clubhouse. Yesterday I travelled to Nottingham, and Dad was in London and the tracker continued to work fine. My mum is less stressed too. Now when he leaves the house she double checks dad has his checker. The app does the rest. She can watch it all day if she chooses. But she checks when she expects him to reach his destination or when he should be heading home. If mum notices dad has travelled further than we would expect she can alert us all and we can plan proactively our approach of catching up with him whilst still watching his every move. The ad for the product tells you exactly how it works and it was very easy to set up. Like I said my mum who can just about send a text already knows how to monitor his movements, check his battery power and to a manual update on his GPS location. Yes there are products with panic buttons etc, but for my dad, this would not be suitable as he would either press it in error or forget he could do so. I would definitely recommend this product as it does give you peace of mind and allows the person being tracked to have that independence."
Alex B
"Miles was great when I had various questions before I purchased, being patient and helpful. I had an issue linking the app to the watch and Miles and Eimear in the service team were faultless in their level of customer service and patience dealing with the issue. Cant recommend them highly enough."
"My husband went ‘walkabout’ unknown to me and got completely lost. He took a route he’d never been on before and I would never have looked there for him. Thanks to the GPS watch I was able to track him and found him- 8 miles from home! If he had not been wearing the tracker watch, I would have had to get the Police to search for him. Thank you so much!!!"
"Good quality product & prompt delivery. Excellent communication. Perhaps a little expensive."
"The big keys keyboard was just what wanted but some of the keys were misnamed. Miles passed me on to Rory in their Alton premises who, with great patience persisted till every key was as it should be. Quite unique to come across a supplier willing to take small problems seriously until they are solved."
"This is working very well and the help by telephone and email with set up has been brilliant."
"I needed a bit of technical guidance as I'm a bit gadgetphobic, spot on service and actually seemed interested in the call. PLEASE CHANGE TO ANONYMOUS OR JOHN L"
"RECEIVED MY ITEM TO DAY VERY PLEASED WEBSITE AND PRICEING EXCELLENT JUST PLACED ANOTHER ORDER P.DEMPSEY"
"First class service,nicely packed and delivered by an extremely polite postman"
"_5star I ordered the wrong phone cover for the DORO phone . contacted Techsilver told .e to return good & they'd send out a. Replacement just awaiting new one but. Found them very helpful ..spot o. Service would use techzilver again"
It genuinely means the world to us reading reviews like this Selma. At the end of the day we set this company up to help people like your dad and his family to live a happier and safer life, and it seems this is helping do just that!

We really appreciate you taking the time to right this, and please feel free to get in touch is there's anything else we can do for you :)
"They had excellent additional video instructions for how to setup my new tracker. Great peace of mind that my father will now be easily found if he goes wandering again. Very friendly to deal with, would definitely recommend!"
"Happy with it It’s accurate and updates regularly"
Many thanks for your review! What could have we done better to get 5* from you?
"Very good service and delighted with the products"
MR James E
Verified Buyer
"Excellent advice. Very friendly and helpful service. Excellent product at a competitive price Would highly recommend this Company. 5 * Service."
"The purchase experience was smooth and the Keyboard was safely delivered in the specified time"
"Great, makes a great difference"
"Great product and delivered very quick. Service was brilliant"
"I used live chat to ask a question about setting up a keyboard that I'd purchased. Turns out there was nothing wrong except my ability to perform the task at hand. Miles, (that's the name of a tech help person, not a distance), was not only quick to figure out the answer, but managed to set me on the right track without making me feel silly for my error. That's what customer service should be like...fast, friendly, and actually solves the problem. Thanks, Miles!"
"Arrived on time, fits perfectly and is as advertised. Many thanks."
"Functions and limitations of Yepzon One GPS Locator were explained before I placed my order. Next day delivery. Had a problem with initial use of the tracker but TechSilver managed to resolve this with the makers in Finland very quickly; now working fine."
"therecwas noproblem with my order and to my amazement it arrived the next day i cannot speak highly enough ofthe efficiency of the firm andwiould have no hesitation in recommendingbthem to others."
Thank you so much Keith! Amazing how something can get from one side of the country to the other in 1 day isn't it :) Enjoy your new products and we hope to have your custom again soon.
"Good quick efficient Service"
Thanks very much! We always try to get orders sent out as quickly as possible :)
TechSilver is rated 4.91 based on 146 reviews