TechSilver Reviews

of reviewers recommend TechSilver
Read TechSilver Reviews

About TechSilver:

We combine honest, friendly and expert service with technologies that make life easier, safer and more enjoyable.

03300 10 14 18

hello@techsilver.co.uk

Sir Colin Campbell Building, Triumph Road, Nottingham

Tell us how TechSilver made you happy
TechSilver 5 star review on 29th November 2021
TechSilver 5 star review on 30th August 2021
Christine N
TechSilver 5 star review on 30th August 2021
Sally R
My mother has dementia and I saw this device on the Alzheimers UK website which recommended it. I had a couple of questions which i submitted via the website on a Sunday afternoon.They were answered within a couple of hours, great customer service. I then ordered the tracker the same evening, the order process is easy to follow and the updates received explain the process very well. The order was confirmed and dispatched on the Monday and i received it on the Tuesday. The video sent in a email to show how to set the device up is clear,easy to follow and very professional. The device is now in use with my mother so the family can see where she is at all times of the day to ensure her safety if she goes on a walkabout. All in all this is a good product,the order process is smooth and the customer service/backup is great (other companies could learn a lot from TechSilver). I highly recommend this product.
TechSilver 5 star review on 16th August 2020
Hello Stephen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. We are delighted that you are happy with the GPS Tracker Pendant/key-ring and our service. Stay safe.
Bought for my dad who wanted a smaller keyboard but with large letters. This was perfect bit expensive as it's turned out he wants to go back to the one he had simply because there is no home key, which he uses quite often when he is writing stories.
Hi Stuart, Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review! We are pleased to hear that you thought so highly of the keyboard. We are always looking for ways to improve our products and service so thank you for bringing this to our attention. Everyone's needs are very important to us so we are sad to hear your father did not take to the keyboard. We wish your father the best of luck in his story writing and please let us know if there is anything we can do.
Thank you for your quick delivery of the motion light sensor it's been invaluable to aid in keeping mum safe at night. I had been looking for what seemed ages and could not find one that was reasonably priced and was of good quality. I look forward to buying from you in the near future.
Good Evening Lynsara We really appreciate you taking time out of your day to leave us such a lovely review. We're so glad to hear that the Motion Sensor Night Light is helping keep your mother safe and is giving you a little bit of peace of mind. Thank you for letting us know that you may buy from us again, please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions on any of our devices or if we can help in any way. Have a great week :)
Excellent service, and despite a hiccup at the post office very pleased with the service from the people at TechSilver.
Hi Roger Thank you for leaving us a wonderful review. We're sorry that there were issues with the postal service delivering your item. Nonetheless, it's good to hear that this was resolved and that our team helped along the way. If there's any way that we can help out, please let us know. Have a great evening!
GrandPad is outstanding. It has been a lifeline for my 94 year old mum and us, her family across the UK. The customer service and support from the Irish team (well done Andrea) is the best I have ever experienced. Amazing! Thank you, Roger
TechSilver 5 star review on 29th November 2021
Good Evening Roger We're very grateful that you've taken the time to leave this review of the GrandPad. It's brilliant to hear that the GrandPad is helping your mum keep in touch with your family and that the GrandPad team have always been there to help when needed. We hope both the device and the customer service team continue to impress you! Wishing you and your family all the best.
Bought 'Key safe for elderly. Police approved.' but with no understanding of what that means to justify a higher price. The small size of print on Installation Instructions is not helpful for the elderly. Nor did I understand that the cover for the box was black. Hoped it would be grey as our walls are granite. Not yet installed but hopeful of having a very useful facility.
Hi Alastair Thanks for leaving us a great review! To make things a little easier, we've sent across a .pdf of the instructions to your email so you can either print them larger or view them on a device. Hopefully, that helps with getting the device installed. I'm sure you'll be able to see what a useful device it can be once it's installed and in use. We'll pass your thoughts onto our team as we take any feedback on our service and products very seriously. Please would you be able to let us know if there's anything we can do to get a 5* review from you? Have a great day.
My father who is severely partially sighted finds this phone much easier to use. Now he doesn't have to struggle with a magnifying glass.
Hi Ronald Thank you for leaving us a 5* review. It's great to hear that your father's new phone means that he no longer has to struggle and that it's making staying connected that little bit easier! Wishing you all the best.
I ordered a GPS tracker for my mother and it arrived very quickly. The tracker was set up by TechSilver before it was shipped so it was ready to use after I had charged it. The instructions for charging and using the tracker are provided in a TechSilver video that was given as a link in an email. There is a companion smartphone app that needs to be installed to allow the device to be tracked, and all of this was explained very clearly in the video. All in all, I am very happy with the product and the service that I have received.
Hello! Thank you very much for leaving such a lovely review. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with your tracker and that the instructions and tutorial videos have been useful in getting everything set up. If at any point we can help in any way then please let us know! Have a great day.
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery. We purchased the white key ring tracker. Would definitely recommend to anyone with elderly relatives with memory problems. It gives extra peace of mind.
Good Morning Many thanks for your 5* review! It's great news that your GPS Keyring arrived on time, we hope it can make things that little bit easier. Thank you for your comments on our customer service too, it's nice to hear you've had a good experience dealing with our team. Enjoy your day. :)
Couldn't have asked for a better product or better customer service. Would definitely order from this company again. 5*
Hi Lin Thank you for leaving this marvellous review! It's lovely to hear that you've had a great experience with both the product and our customer service team! We try our best to give the best service possible. Please let us know if there's any way we can help further! Have a wonderful week.
Great phone unfortunately it just had too much on it for my 83yr old mother who is registered severely sight impaired! The black on yellow was brilliant for her wish we could get it on a phone that just makes called sends text messages and does WhatsApp
Hi Janet Many thanks for leaving us a 5* review. Thank you for your positive comments on the phone, even though it didn't quite meet your mother's needs. Hopefully, we will be able to provide something that can help out in future. If there's any way we can help out, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Best Wishes.
Bought key ring tracker for my mother - she’s 83 but didn’t want a pendant that made her “look like an old lady”. She’s happy with the style of the pendant (bought with silver chain) but is struggling a bit with the incoming volume which is non-adjustable and a big quiet for her. EE signal was also too weak (due to parents geolocation) but TechSilver very helpful/responsive and sent out alternative carrier SIM card which works much better. We’re all feeling so much more secure in the knowledge that she can contact us if she has another fall.
Hi Thank you very much for leaving us a great review! Finding a tracker that the user would wear can be half the battle and we're glad to hear that your mother has taken to the pendant. Hopefully the GPS keyring can continue to provide a bit of security for her. Thank you very much for your feedback, we'll certainly pass this on as we take your thoughts on our service and products very seriously as we try and find an appropriate solution for all if possible. Hopefully one day we'll be able to get a 5* review from you. :) Have a great week.
I am not computer saved however have found it relatively easy to use this tracker for my husband who has Young Onset Dementia , it is a great relief to know where he is if he pops out on his own .
Hi Philippa Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us a 5* review. It's great to hear that you're finding the tracker easy to use and that it's giving you a little peace of mind as he continues with his independence. If there's any way we can help or you have any questions about the tracker, please let us know! Have a great evening.
I am delighted with the prompt and efficient delivery of the product I ordered for my husband. It is a very good mobile phone, and exactly as described on the website
Hi Thank you for leaving us a 5* review! We're ecstatic to hear that you've received your device promptly and that the phone is living up to your expectations. Hopefully it continues to impress. Best wishes!
The Apple keyboard with USB light is excellent.
Hi Thank you very much for leaving such a nice review of our keyboard. It's great that you find both the keyboard and the USB light to be useful. Enjoy your day!
Always helpful and informative. Nothing is ever too much trouble, even if I’m being as thick as two short planks and can’t sort out the problem myself. The keyring tracker is good and does the job. The only drawback I find is that the anchor for the cover to the charging point is too short and difficult to keep out of the way when inserting the charging cable.
Hi Thank you for leaving us an excellent review. It's lovely to hear that our team have been helpful and informative, we try our best to help so don't hesitate to get in touch! Thank you for your positive comments and constructive criticism on the device, we'll definitely pass that on as we're always looking to improve the service and products that we provide. Have a cracking day.
The first tracker I purchased for my husband was unsuitable which I returned and a fuss free refund was given. I have since purchased a replacement tracker which my husband is pleased with. And having spoken with over the phone with staff whom I found very nice and easy to deal with I have no hesitation in giving TechSilver 5*’s for customer service.
Hi Margaret Thank you very much for leaving such a glowing review of our service! We're glad that you found our team to be friendly and helpful while dealing with us and that you've now find a tracker that suits your needs. Wishing you all the best.
After a lot of searching for a large character keyboard (for the visually impaired) designed for Mac, I found Techsiver. The keyboard is excellent and was delivered the next day. One aspect regarding the on-line ordering system, I found that the ordering fields are very feint (for poor eyesight), and I needed help to navigate the process. Of course, I could have phoned my order instead.
TechSilver 5 star review on 26th October 2021
Hi Leonard Thank you very much for your kind comments and 5* review. We're glad you found us and that you're happy with your new keyboard. Thank you very much for your feedback, we'll pass this onto the website team as it's important you are able to find everything you need to place an order. Have a great week.
I was given advice on whichkey board to purchase,. I have som visusl impairment , bought the yellow eky baord which aarrived 24 hours later. Fantastic board and service, speedy beyond belief.
TechSilver 5 star review on 25th October 2021
Hi Margaret Thank you for leaving us a 5* review. Thank you for letting us know that you are happy with your new keyboard and that our customer service team have recommended the right keyboard for you. Also, it's great to hear that it arrived quickly so you can get back to using your computer! All the best.
Professional service, good product, excellent instruction video.
Hi Simon Thank you for leaving us a great review! We're very happy to hear that you've had a good experience with our service and product. Thank you for your comments on our instructional video, we try our best to go the extra mile to help get everyone set up and ready to use their devices as quickly as possible. Please may I ask what we could have done to get a 5* review from you? We're always looking to improve our service and if you let us know we could always try and help with this. Have a great day!
Excellent delivery, excellent quality and excellent service. Had to return product due to personal circumstances but product itself is fantastic and TechSilver customer service wonderful. Thank you Jack B.
Hi Jukes, Thank you for this stellar review! We are pleased to hear that you liked your product when you had it and we are always happy to hear your take on our customer service. Thank you once again Jukes and have a great afternoon!
TechSilver is rated 4.84 based on 933 reviews