TechSilver Reviews

of reviewers recommend TechSilver
Read TechSilver Reviews

About TechSilver:

We combine honest, friendly and expert service with technologies that make life easier, safer and more enjoyable.

03300 10 14 18

hello@techsilver.co.uk

The Hive, Maudslay BuildingBurton Street, Nottingham

Tell us how TechSilver made you happy
Paula O
Lauren Richardson
Carolyn Scott
Fiona
Robert Emery
My mother has dementia and I saw this device on the Alzheimers UK website which recommended it. I had a couple of questions which i submitted via the website on a Sunday afternoon.They were answered within a couple of hours, great customer service. I then ordered the tracker the same evening, the order process is easy to follow and the updates received explain the process very well. The order was confirmed and dispatched on the Monday and i received it on the Tuesday. The video sent in a email to show how to set the device up is clear,easy to follow and very professional. The device is now in use with my mother so the family can see where she is at all times of the day to ensure her safety if she goes on a walkabout. All in all this is a good product,the order process is smooth and the customer service/backup is great (other companies could learn a lot from TechSilver). I highly recommend this product.
Hello Stephen,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review.
We are delighted that you are happy with the GPS Tracker Pendant/key-ring and our service.
Stay safe.
We find the clock very useful as my husband gets confused what time of day it is as he has dementia. Now he doesn't need to ask me all the time ..
Absolutely stunned at how good this little machine performs. Bought for an 89 year old self-confessed technophobe, who has never used a computer/tablet/smartphone and is definitely not a "button pusher". After just 24 hours he is now video calling all his family, checking the local weather, and absolutely loving every second of using his new "toy".
This is a Godsend in these difficult times and will transform his life during the Covid restrictions. Fabulous!
Hi Alastair,
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review!
I'm happy to hear the GrandPad has helped turn your loved one around to using technology! In these strange times it's nice to hear that such a small device can bring such joy to an older generation of loved ones and bring everyone closer together in these trying times.
Stay safe!
The TechSilver team were great. They were very helpful and super-efficient in answering all my questions and responded to my e.mails straightaway. We bought a GPS sole tracker for my father and we found it to be extremely beneficial. Thank you, TechSilver, for all your help and hard work. I highly recommend your company.
Hello and thank you for taking the tine to leave us a review.
We are pleased that have been happy with our service in supplying you the GPS Tracking Insoles.
All the best from TechSilver.
Really easy to contact to ask for some advice, then great delivery service.
Hi,
Thanks for leaving a review.
I'm happy to hear your ease in getting through to our support team, and that you were pleased with our delivery service.
Don't be afraid to get back in touch in future with any support you may need!
The bright colour is fine, and the large numbers. Bought because my husband has very poor sight, and for that it's fine, however, the keyboard is quite light weight and the 'legs' tend to collapse. I'm not worried about it because I have been trying to get him to use the computer for the past 40 years, so i am not holding my breath that he will apply himself this time either.

Must say the service and delivery times were outstanding.
Hi Margaret,
Thank you for leaving us a review regarding you keyboard purchase.
It's nice to hear that the keyboard arrived promptly and in good time. Hopefully the keyboard aids you in your attempt at getting your husband to use a computer!
Have a good day!
Really pleased with the Yepzon,I’ve been looking for something for ages,and some gadgets are expensive monthly payments,this one is very reasonable,easy to set up
And is accurate positioning(essential for dementia sufferers).
Hi Valerie,
Thank you for your kind review.
I'm glad this tracker has put your mind at ease and you no longer need to go on an endless search for affordable and reliable tracking devices.
Enjoy the alright weather!
Bought a Music Player for dear Mum & she loves it, so simple to use, great design and clear sounds, with a large recording storage capacity. The TechSilver offer is excellent in all respects: quality of product and design, and completed with the very best service, with a genuine willingness to assist with practical help and advice, before, during and long after purchase - thank you Jacob & Aaron - priceless! Well done all!
Hi Julia,
Thank you for leaving such a heartwarming review!
I'm happy to hear your Mum loves the Music Player and that our team of tech experts, mostly Aaron and Jacob, have made ordering the Music Player for your Mum so fuflling.
Have a good week!
not to impressed didnt even get a refund saying i didnt buy the ankle device when i did i am truly appauled now i cannot get my 200 back from the fall over device
The best customer service I found on the internet in a longtime also great advice .
Hi,

Thank you for leaving such a glowing review!

I'm glad our customer service team were able to help out, lovely to hear that you're so pleased. Feel free to get in contact with any queries you may have.
Stay safe and enjoy the rest of your week.
Excellent post purchase support by both email and phone calls, to help with setting the remote up.........but it is not as easy as I had expected!
Hi Clare,
Thank you for the nice review. I'm glad our support team could help you with the setup of your remote, and I hope it is coming in handy! If you need any assistance we're more than happy to help!
Stay safe and have a good week.
Very clear website for making selections. Found exactly what I wanted. Good communication and prompt delivery. Item was well packaged.
Hi Hilary,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad you found our website and services to be of a high standard and that you found what you was looking for so easily.
Stay safe and enjoy the good-ish weather!
So far so good. Tired other gps trackers but they weren’t accurate. This one is spot on.
The insoles were not suitable for my husband, who still walks 4 miles most days, as they do not fit comfortably into his shoes.
Excellent fast delivery
Hi Amanda,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we’re glad you were happy with our fast service.
Stay safe and have a great week!
I was very unsure about whether Mum, 89, and Dad, 91, would cope with a Grandpad. Miles’ comprehensive online video reassured me and they love seeing family photos and chatting to family members by video call. Delivery was extremely prompt. One week in and no ‘issues’ at all!
Hello Sarah,
Happy to hear that is going well with the GrandPad, it’s nice to know your parents are enjoying spending time with the family digitally!
Stay safe and have a lovely week!
OMG, this new large keyboard is FANTASTIC!!! For the first time I've seen my 91 year old husband who suffers Macular Degeneration, typing really fast with 2 fingers, 'coz he can now see the keys!! It also has all the bells and whistles that make it a joy to use.
The amazing thing is it took only 10 days to get to us in Australia!!
Thank you for all your assistance. Many of our friends want one of these keyboards now! And we'll definitely recommend they buy only the best quality, TechSilver! Thank you.
Hello Pamela and thank you for leaving us a review.
We are delighted that the new keyboard has gone down so well with your husband.
We at TechSilver appreciate your support.
Great service and customer support. I was purchasing a tracker for my father who has dementia, this was to replace an old one which is no longer supported by an app or website. I think this tracker will be ok but not quite as good as the one we have been using but hopefully as we get used to it we’ll be ok. Good to know we have the support of TechSilver if we have any problems.
Hello Lorna,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
The GPS Pendant/key-ring device you have chosen is well regarded by others so I feel sure it will meet your needs.
With best wishes from TechSilver.
Tracker slept during first outing. Pressing sos woke it up. Two things annoying
: no button to turn on or off, and no two way communication . Getting used to finding location with two commands. Battery barely lasts a day even on power saving. Expensive for what it offers, and we haven’t bought data yet. Plus was , it was easy to set up. This is our third tracker so I know what is needed. Other trackers gps give up after about three years. This may be better.
Prompt Delivery.
Early days but so far so good. No dodgy internet, no spurious pop ups, and loud volume! And clear picture with the 4g. Only used a couple of time so far but the difference in communication using the Grandpad is black and white. The help chat fo me as the 'grandpad controller' has been quick and efficient and helpful !!
Happy faces all around :)
TechSilver 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Hello Catherine,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your GrandPad and the support you have had. WE are pleased you are all happy with it.
Enjoy the great family connections it makes possible in this difficult period.
Very quick delivery.
Keyboard was quite expensive but very good quality and does not move about when used. I have AMD and find it easy to use - a vast improvement on my old device with stick-on large letters.
Lastly, the LED light is surprisingly effective and does not reflect on the monitor.
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's good to know that you are happy with your 'Large Print Keyboard for PC'. Great that you have found the free USB powered light useful too.
Happy typing.