TechSilver Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend TechSilver

About TechSilver: We combine honest, friendly and expert service with technologies that make life easier, safer and more enjoyable.

03300 10 14 18

hello@techsilver.co.uk

The Hive, Maudslay BuildingBurton Street, Nottingham

How would you rate TechSilver ?

Alison K
"Great customer support on the phone. Delivery at the time promised. The Big Button Keyboard w/ Extra Large Keys is easy for a non professional typist to use and the Yellow keys with clear letters really have made it easier to hit the right button. I was avoiding emails as it was hard to type on my laptop, but adding this keyboard was easy and has made a great difference. Many thanks - B Kennedy - satisfied customer in Windermere"
Verified Buyer
"I am happy to give Tech Silver a 5* review on their customer service which I must say is second to none. I purchased the watch for my husband especially so he would be able to contact someone should he need assistance. I have to say I did encounter difficulties in setting it up so I tested customer support fully with both Miles and Naimh passing with flying colours, I especially wanted to mention this as I was at the point of giving up and that would have been a shame as if the watch performs as stated it will be a massive assistance not only to my husband but to all the family. I will give a further review in a few months’ time when I should be able to give an honest opinion on how the watch performs. Thank you once again Miles and Naimh for your patient, friendly and most importantly your high standard of professionalism. Kathleen"
"Hunted around for an alarm clock with the TechSilver features. Bought it for an elderly relative who forgets to take her pills. Just what was wanted. Easy to set up and customisable. The clock is very clear and the alarm loud with spoken voice reminder. So far no pills have been missed. Highly recommend."
"The wrong inks are sent to me. I ordered 540 & 541 for my canon pixma MG4250 and you sent inks 545 & 546. Now I have To go to the trouble of returning them and waiting for new ones to be sent to me, or I will have to go to town and buy them from the shop.I could have gone to town in the first place and saved myself all this bother."
Hi Sylvia,

We don't sell inks, so I think you're getting us confused with another store?

Would you mind please changing your review as it's not about us?
We're so glad that you're enjoying your new keyboard and we really appreciate the positive review. Enjoy the rest of your day!
"Very knowledgeable about the product I ordered. Delivery with 2 days. Great service excellent customer service"
thank you so much for the review Tracy :) We're glad you had an excellent experience and hope you have a nice day!
Verified Buyer
Thank you for the lovely reply, we really appreciate it. We hope that it helps your husband and are glad to be of assistance at any time.
"My purchase was dealt with promptly and efficiently and was of good quality."
Thanks for the review, We aim to provide the best service possible to our customers and we're glad you're happy with your product!
"Fast efficient service from the word go.One of the best and easiest trackers I have used and I am 90% certain my 94 year old father should not get lost again. One occasion it did not start tracking for 30 minutes,I don't know why that was.100% accurate on pin pointing where my father is at any given time.Dissapointed I am unable to marry it up to my iPad as a backup.95% satisfied.Terrific invention and investment for ease of mind.Thankyou."
"prompt delivery as promised"
"Superb communication both before and after purchasing the GPS TRACKER WATCH. So nice to deal with somebody that knows their product both in function and suitability for the wearer. Watch is very simple to use and offers both the wearer and career great peace of mind. Thoroughly recommend the watch and TechSilver. I would definitely use again."
"Speedy process from purchase to delivery"
"got my son his watch last week and the team r working very hard to help me get it up and running best support u can ask for"
Thanks Mr Brennan. I can guarantee that we'll do everything we can to get it resolved for you as quick as possible and apologies for the inconvenience!
Margaret E
Verified Buyer
"product good but would not stay on the wall and screwing have to take light apart"
Thanks so much for leaving your feedback Peter. Sometimes something as small as a gentle reminder can make a huge difference! Enjoy the rest of your week :)
"I had an excellent and very professional service from Miles and his team. I got a gps watch for my grandad who has severe Alzheimers and still has a good mobility. It was incredibly helpful to him in the last six months he lived by himself and it was a piece of mind for me to be able to locate him. The last time he got lost I located him in Lewisham ( he got on a bus in Chelsea). I don’t know what I would have done if I didn’t have the gps watch on him in that day. Miles was always very prompt in replying my emais when I needed help in setting up the tracker. I can not recommend the gps tracker enough and TeckSilver services. Thank you Tecksilver for all your hep . Paula B"
We really appreciate you leaving this review Paula. GPS trackers can be such a big help for dementia and our watch is an ideal way to help make sure they take it with them!
"We purchased a Yepzon personal GPS which arrived swiftly the next day. We had a slight problem with the tech (our fault) and emailed TechSilver late Saturday night They replied Sunday morning! Not only that, but our query was dealt with by 9am Monday morning. Great company can recommend highly!"
"After a detached retina op the large button keyboard has been invaluable in order to do my job."
"Bought a keyboard for visually impaired (black on yellow large). Service great, questions answered efficiently, delivery great and my father is delighted he can see what he is doing again"
"The Doro mobile phone wallet and screen protector I ordered was explained well, arrived safely and guidance over the cheaper versions I checked out on other sites were pointed out. Your web page looks genuine and helps with making phone contact. Thank you Miles buying the superior Doro case proved itself the right choice for the extra cost involved. Screen protector was easy to fix and the magnetic holding of the phone in it's case totally safe. Thank you sincerely Arthur L Tomlnson"
"Phoned to ask advice on gps tracker for my father. Friendly and welcoming service nothing too much trouble. The item arrived next day. Would definitley recommend company to anyone."
"Very efficient service: A SATISFIED customer."
Hi Patrick, Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review.

What could we have done better to get 5* from you :) ?
"my mother is very happy with the music player"
Hi Alan, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review.

Really glad your mother loves the music player!

What could we have done better to get 5* from you :) ?
TechSilver is rated 4.84 based on 187 reviews