TechSilver Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend TechSilver

About TechSilver: We combine honest, friendly and expert service with technologies that make life easier, safer and more enjoyable.

03300 10 14 18

contact@techsilver.co.uk

The Hive, Maudslay Building
Burton Street, Nottingham

How would you rate TechSilver?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Alex B
"Miles was great when I had various questions before I purchased, being patient and helpful. I had an issue linking the app to the watch and Miles and Eimear in the service team were faultless in their level of customer service and patience dealing with the issue. Cant recommend them highly enough."
Verified Buyer
"My husband went ‘walkabout’ unknown to me and got completely lost. He took a route he’d never been on before and I would never have looked there for him. Thanks to the GPS watch I was able to track him and found him- 8 miles from home! If he had not been wearing the tracker watch, I would have had to get the Police to search for him. Thank you so much!!!"
"My order was executed efficiently and the case was as good as advertised. I really like it and would recommend this company wholeheartedly."
"The delivery was very good but the top of the screen protector would not stick to my Doro 825 hence one large bubble. TechSilver rang me straight away and have sent me a replacement, that's what I call service."
Thanks very much for this Roger. We're sorry for Doro not providing a great screen protector and we hope the brand new one is better :) Enjoy the rest of your week!
"They sent very helpful instructions in the box and via email which meant I had a stress-free and easy experience. Highly recommended!"
"Miles made everything so easy, from arranging the delivery to helping choose the product that was the best for the requirements. Nothing was too much trouble. I will definitely be recommending your company, products and customer service!"
Thank you so much! We take pride in going the extra mile for our customer's so we're really glad you feel this way :)
"Very quick delivery and item fully met my requirements"
"I was looking to buy a 6 sensor Canary Care Monitoring system. Searching on-line suggested that TechSilver provided the lowest price option. I chatted on-line with Miles to confirm that the product met my requirements and then subsequently I spoke with Miles on the phone to confirm a couple of questions. I ordered the product and it was delivered in the time expected. System was simplicity itself to install at my Mother's house and has been working flawlessly since installed several weeks ago. I can totally recommend the Canary system and the support provided by Canary themselves. Great pricing and service from TechSilver. Many thanks"
Thanks so much for taking the time to write us this review Mike, we really appreciate it! We endeavour to combine great prices with excellent service, so we're really glad you feel this way. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
"Dear Sirs, Ref.1429 We have just receipt ordered equipment but it is scratched at front and it seems an used one;we would be grateful if you can send a new one and we return this;we bought a new equipment and not an used one, Best Regards Jose Barbosa"
Hi Jose / Isabel,

We only ever send out brand new products, so any damage must have either ben caused in transit or a manufacturing defect. We'll be sending you a brand new one.

Please contact us as soon as convenient in future and we will sort out any issues immediately.

Many thanks,

Miles at TechSilver
"Miles was extremely helpful both via the online chat and over the telephone when I had numerous questions. The service was first class and I had my order the next day as promised. The instructions to set up the watch were clear and easy to follow. I would recommend Miles and the company to anyone. Thanks"
"Excellent, courteous service and very understanding when I caused chaos with my payment method. First class, thoroughly recommended."
Thanks so much David :) These things happen and it wasn't your fault! Either way, have a lovely weekend.
"Ordered one day delivered the next, with out paying extra. Received in excellent condition."
"Miles was extremely helpfull and I would recommend him to anyone, I have already introduced my brother who also purchased a Doro phone"
"Miles in the chat room was friendly and helpful and definitely NOT patronising."
Thank you so much Jean :) We've sent you a free lanyard in the post too!
"Delivery next day and not being very tech savvy with a call to Miles the tracker was soon set up"
We work hard to make sure things arrive quickly and our experts know our products inside out to give the best support. Thanks very much for your kind feedback Pat :)
"I emailed a question about the product and got a great answer straight away"
Thanks so much for your positive feedback, we're really glad our quick support was of help!
"Good communication - I was told the phone case was initially out of stock but then advised when it had been sent out for delivery."
We're really glad that even though our supplier let us down on stock, we were still able to offer you a positive experience with good communication. Thanks very much and let us know if we can be of further help!
"excellent , easy to fit"
"Fantastic, helpful, approachable, and welcoming customer service twinned with a high-quality product that performs exactly in line with the description provided. Professional product by professional people willing to go the extra mile. A real peace of mind at difficult times and worth every penny."
We're genuinely delighted you had such a fantastic customer experience, and we're proud to offer that to every single person we work with. Have a lovely week and thank you!
"Very quick service. Both items received in less than a day."
We really appreciate your feedback Charles. We always send things out the same day if they're in stock and work hard to get them there speedily! Enjoy the rest of your week :)
"My Yepzon One had been out of use for some time during which I had changed my phone. I had problems pairing them but within less than an hour of emailing Miles it was all sorted. Can't thank him enough."
"Visual aspects of keyboard exactly what I was seeking"
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Gordon. What could we have done better to get 5* from you?
"My Husband ordered me a Doro wallet and stylus for Christmas, unfortunately although he thought the photo looked the same a my phone it was the right style number. I rang Miles who was very helpful, in fact it was like chatting to a friend and sorted the situation out perfectly. Thanks Miles"
TechSilver is rated 4.87 based on 125 reviews