TechSilver Reviews

of reviewers recommend TechSilver
Read TechSilver Reviews

About TechSilver:

We combine honest, friendly and expert service with technologies that make life easier, safer and more enjoyable.

03300 10 14 18

hello@techsilver.co.uk

Sir Colin Campbell Building, Triumph Road, Nottingham

Tell us how TechSilver made you happy
TechSilver 5 star review on 6th April 2021
TechSilver 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Tim S
TechSilver 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Raymond T
My mother has dementia and I saw this device on the Alzheimers UK website which recommended it. I had a couple of questions which i submitted via the website on a Sunday afternoon.They were answered within a couple of hours, great customer service. I then ordered the tracker the same evening, the order process is easy to follow and the updates received explain the process very well. The order was confirmed and dispatched on the Monday and i received it on the Tuesday. The video sent in a email to show how to set the device up is clear,easy to follow and very professional. The device is now in use with my mother so the family can see where she is at all times of the day to ensure her safety if she goes on a walkabout. All in all this is a good product,the order process is smooth and the customer service/backup is great (other companies could learn a lot from TechSilver). I highly recommend this product.
Hello Stephen,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review.
We are delighted that you are happy with the GPS Tracker Pendant/key-ring and our service.
Stay safe.
This is an excellent company and I have experienced brilliant customer service.
Hi Howard,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review!

We're really glad to hear you had great service from our team, and we're sure they'll be delighted with your feedback.

Let us know if you need any help down the line, as we're always more than happy to assist :)

Have a brilliant day!
The staff are very friendly and helpful. The items arrived in excellent time and are good quality.
Hi Janice,

5 star review, thank you very much!

Lovely to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, we strive to delivery the best customer service possible

Have a great day!
In terms of product delivery and set up / start up video instructions etc then very impressed and much easier than I thought. Will write another review after testing the tracker in the field so to speak.
HI David,

We focus on making the set up process as simple as possible by not using any jargon and going at a relaxed pace, so that's great to hear you're impressed with it

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.

Have a lovely day
Just the job. I bought it for my wifes 91 year old father,whose sight is failing and has arthritis in his finger - he is over the moon with it!
Hello,

Thank you so much for the lovely review!

Great to hear your father is over the moon with the purchase, we're always happy to hear from our customers :)

Have a great week!
Efficient service, quick delivery!
Hi Adrian, Thank you for the 5 star review, it's very much appreciated. Glad to hear you enjoyed our service, as we always aim for it to be both efficient, quick and also friendly! Hope you have a great week.
Hi Adrian,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review!

We're glad to hear you had a fantastic experience with us, and that your order arrived so quickly.

Hope you have a lovely day :)
Gives us peace of mind that dad can go out walking, which he loves, and we know where he is.
TechSilver 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Hi Judith,

Thanks for leaving us this brilliant review!

It's great to hear that the tracker has taken away some stress, and that your dad can now go walking again without the family worrying about him too much!

We believe that technology like this can play a crucial role in keeping people independent and happy in later life, so it's wonderful to see it's helping your family out so much :)

Have a lovely evening.
I haven't received it yet!
Very courteous and efficient service; very pleasant young man on other side of call.
Hi Sanjib,

Thanks for leaving us such a brilliant review!

We're glad you had a great experience with us, as our team always works incredibly hard to provide fast, friendly and efficient service to every single one of our customers.

Hope you have a fantastic day :)
After we overcame some teething difficulties we have found the trackers work well.
Hi Alan,

Thanks for leaving us this great review!

We're really glad to hear the tracker is working well for you and hopefully is providing that extra peace of mind! At the same time, we're sorry to hear that there were a few teething issues when the tracker had first arrived.

We take feedback like this very seriously at TechSilver, and we hope the resolutions provided by our support team helped resolve these issues promptly for you.

If we may, if you're happy with the support offered, then perhaps you could consider increasing your review to 5 stars? Our reviews are incredibly important in spreading the word about our work in keeping people's loved ones safe, so we'd love to see another 5 star review on the list of course!

Hope you have a lovely day, and if you need any help down the line, don't hesitate to get in touch :)
Fantastic, all-round service from start to finish, would highly recommend them!
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this lovely review.

We're really glad to hear you had such great service from our friendly team, they have said you were a joy to deal and speak with! Thank you also for your recommendation, it's highly appreciated.

Enjoy the great weather :)
Excellent all round. I was given friendly yet professional advice both online and by phone. I ordered p.m. and my parcel arrived a.m. the next day, exactly what I wanted. Can't be faulted in any way so highly recommended.
Hi Jackie,

Thanks for the fantastic review!

Our team works incredibly hard to provide the very best service and support to every single one of our valued customers, so reading your kind words was a wonderful start to the day, and shows that their hard work is paying off! :)

Hope you have a lovely day!
The simple dementia phone is exactly what W as needed for my husband, who couldn’t follow the normal phone any longer
TechSilver 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this brilliant review!

We're so happy to hear that your husband is enjoying his new simple dementia phone, and that it's making his life a little easier :)

Hope you have a lovely day.
Excellent service - order received very quickly. Keyboard is just what I needed for clarity. However there was one small issue and we tried to phone TechSilver. The number came up as unobtainable despite many tries. In the end we phoned Synaptic who solved the problem.
Hi Berenice,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a 5 star review!

We're really glad to hear that the keyboard arrived promptly and is just as expected, and sorry to hear you had issues trying to call us. If you ever wish to contact us further down the line, our number is 03300 10 14 18. Alternatively, we have a live chat on our website, or you can email us on: hello@techsilver.co.uk

Enjoy the nice(ish) weather :)
Ordered a phone cover on Saturday afternoon and it arrived on Monday.

Ordering was straightforward.

Excellent service.
Hi Sharon,

Thanks for leaving us a great review!

We're glad to hear you had a great experience with us, and that your order arrived so promptly. Our team has been working incredibly hard to keep our service as fast and efficient as possible throughout the pandemic, so we're sure they'll be over the moon to hear that their hard work is paying off.

Hope you have a lovely evening :)
Fantastic product have now got piece of mind she's safe and not getting lost anymore thank you 😊
Hi Debra,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this very kind review.

We're really glad to hear the tracker purchased is giving you that extra peace of mind of your loved ones safety.

Hope you have a lovely day, stay safe :)
A very good product
Hi Martin,

Thank you for leaving us this kind review.

It's really great to hear that you're happy with the product purchased, we really hope it serves you well!

Have a great rest of the week :)
First time used TechSilver and was impressed with the whole process from ordering to receiving item.
Hi Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this review, it's really appreciated.

We're really happy to hear you had a great first experience with us at TechSilver, we pride ourselves on making everything easy, allowing you to find the right product for your need!

Have a great day :)
I purchased the Yepzon Freedom and although i found it very good unfortunately for my situation the battery life is not long enough and I had to return it. I bought the product to track my father who has dementia and due to covid I would be unable to charge it myself everyday and he would be unable to. I feel that this would be great to perhaps track a child or a car
Hi Erica,

Thanks for the great review.

We're really glad you had a great experience with us, but we're very sorry to hear that the device didn't have the battery life you needed for your situation.

We'd love a chance to earn a 5 star review from you, so if you wish to get in contact with us then our team would be more than happy to advise on devices which could suit your needs more appropriately.

You can give us a call on 03300 10 14 18, email us at hello@techsilver.co.uk, or send us a live chat message on our website. We're always keen to help in these situations, so feel free to reach out if you need some assistance! :)
TechSilver have been one of the best online providers l have dealt with. The article I purchased arrived ahead of time and perfect. 10 out of 10.
Hi Martin,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review!

We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us, and that your order arrived promptly. Our team has been working incredibly hard to maintain their excellent standards of service throughout this difficult year, so we're sure they'll be delighted with your kind words :)

Have a great day.
Extremely pleased with the large print Keyboard - good product and very fast delivery also extremely helpful on phone very pleased will return if anything else is required. Many thanks
TechSilver 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Hi John,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review!

We're so happy to hear that you love your new keyboard, and that you had a great experience speaking to our team over the phone. We pride ourselves on our service and quality, so this review was lovely to read.

Hope you have a brilliant day :)
TechSilver is rated 4.84 based on 817 reviews