TechSilver Reviews

of reviewers recommend TechSilver
Read TechSilver Reviews

About TechSilver:

We combine honest, friendly and expert service with technologies that make life easier, safer and more enjoyable.

03300 10 14 18

hello@techsilver.co.uk

The Hive, Maudslay BuildingBurton Street, Nottingham

Tell us how TechSilver made you happy
TechSilver 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Elise A
TechSilver 5 star review on 18th July 2020
TechSilver 5 star review on 11th July 2020
More Photos & Videos
My mother has dementia and I saw this device on the Alzheimers UK website which recommended it. I had a couple of questions which i submitted via the website on a Sunday afternoon.They were answered within a couple of hours, great customer service. I then ordered the tracker the same evening, the order process is easy to follow and the updates received explain the process very well. The order was confirmed and dispatched on the Monday and i received it on the Tuesday. The video sent in a email to show how to set the device up is clear,easy to follow and very professional. The device is now in use with my mother so the family can see where she is at all times of the day to ensure her safety if she goes on a walkabout. All in all this is a good product,the order process is smooth and the customer service/backup is great (other companies could learn a lot from TechSilver). I highly recommend this product.
Hello Stephen,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review.
We are delighted that you are happy with the GPS Tracker Pendant/key-ring and our service.
Stay safe.
The insoles were not suitable for my husband, who still walks 4 miles most days, as they do not fit comfortably into his shoes.
Excellent fast delivery
Hi Amanda,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we’re glad you were happy with our fast service.
Stay safe and have a great week!
I was very unsure about whether Mum, 89, and Dad, 91, would cope with a Grandpad. Miles’ comprehensive online video reassured me and they love seeing family photos and chatting to family members by video call. Delivery was extremely prompt. One week in and no ‘issues’ at all!
TechSilver 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Hello Sarah,
Happy to hear that is going well with the GrandPad, it’s nice to know your parents are enjoying spending time with the family digitally!
Stay safe and have a lovely week!
OMG, this new large keyboard is FANTASTIC!!! For the first time I've seen my 91 year old husband who suffers Macular Degeneration, typing really fast with 2 fingers, 'coz he can now see the keys!! It also has all the bells and whistles that make it a joy to use.
The amazing thing is it took only 10 days to get to us in Australia!!
Thank you for all your assistance. Many of our friends want one of these keyboards now! And we'll definitely recommend they buy only the best quality, TechSilver! Thank you.
Hello Pamela and thank you for leaving us a review.
We are delighted that the new keyboard has gone down so well with your husband.
We at TechSilver appreciate your support.
Great service and customer support. I was purchasing a tracker for my father who has dementia, this was to replace an old one which is no longer supported by an app or website. I think this tracker will be ok but not quite as good as the one we have been using but hopefully as we get used to it we’ll be ok. Good to know we have the support of TechSilver if we have any problems.
Hello Lorna,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
The GPS Pendant/key-ring device you have chosen is well regarded by others so I feel sure it will meet your needs.
With best wishes from TechSilver.
Tracker slept during first outing. Pressing sos woke it up. Two things annoying
: no button to turn on or off, and no two way communication . Getting used to finding location with two commands. Battery barely lasts a day even on power saving. Expensive for what it offers, and we haven’t bought data yet. Plus was , it was easy to set up. This is our third tracker so I know what is needed. Other trackers gps give up after about three years. This may be better.
Prompt Delivery.
Early days but so far so good. No dodgy internet, no spurious pop ups, and loud volume! And clear picture with the 4g. Only used a couple of time so far but the difference in communication using the Grandpad is black and white. The help chat fo me as the 'grandpad controller' has been quick and efficient and helpful !!
Happy faces all around :)
TechSilver 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Hello Catherine,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your GrandPad and the support you have had. WE are pleased you are all happy with it.
Enjoy the great family connections it makes possible in this difficult period.
Very quick delivery.
Keyboard was quite expensive but very good quality and does not move about when used. I have AMD and find it easy to use - a vast improvement on my old device with stick-on large letters.
Lastly, the LED light is surprisingly effective and does not reflect on the monitor.
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's good to know that you are happy with your 'Large Print Keyboard for PC'. Great that you have found the free USB powered light useful too.
Happy typing.
The Flipper Remote control is fantastic for my friend who has Alzheimer's.
The service we received was excellent - in the first instance, a proactive call to check if I had intended to purchase more than one (I hadn't but due to a time out I processed another). Next when we needed a bit of help to set the favourites - again very speedy help was given. It also arrived very speedily.
After an initial problem setting up the related mobile phone app, everything is working perfectly. The email support from Techsilver was very good.
Hello Paul and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad that you have everything up and working and I hope the GPS Pendant/key ring tracker is of great service to you. Stay safe.
I have just purchased The GPS Pendant and Simple Music Player for my 91 year old Mum.
A bit early to comment on the performance of the pendant but the support from TechSilver in setting it up has been brilliant.
The Music player has totally transformed Mum's days. She suffers from advanced Alzheimer's and with the Music Player she now has control of what she listens to - something we thought had gone forever. See won't let it out of her sight !!
Thanks to you all at TechSilver - may the care and compassion you show always remain with you. You deserve success. Thanks Howard
TechSilver 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Hello Howard and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted that the Simple Music Player has made such a difference to your mum. Thank you too for your encouragement.
Stay safe.
I am waiting for a reply from ms Duggan
I've been absolutely blown away by TechSilver from start to finish! They're so professional and super friendly, and it's lovely to have someone to guide you to the right device so quickly and easily.
I can'tt thank them enough for the help they've given us, 10/10!!!!
Hello and thank you for leaving us such a glowing review.
We are very pleased that you are happy with the Small GPS Tracker and with your TechSilver experience.
Keep safe.
Thanks for taking the time to educate me on your talking clock.
I bought the high contrast keyboard for my sister who has Keratoconus and learning disabilities, 'instant' hit she manages really well with it, great Birthday present for her. Excellent service, very fast delivery and very professional, thank you.
TechSilver 5 star review on 6th September 2020
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are delighted that the keyboard has has been a birthday present hit with your sister and with your kind words about our service.
Stay safe.
Good service and delivery. very pleased with keyboard ,at 95 my sight is poor and I have stopped hitting the wrong keyes.
Hello Bill,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are delighted that our keyboard with extra large keys has made typing easier for you.
Stay safe.
Purchased a flipper remote control for my mother who has macular degeneration and can honestly say don’t know how she lived without it, very quick shipping and great customer service
Hello Irene,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
It's good to know that the 'Flipper' TV remote has been a hit with your mother and thanks for your praise of our service.
Stay safe.
Extremely helpful and received exactly what I expected. Second time have made a successful purchase from them. Would recommend.
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are pleased that you are happy with the Big Button Keyboard and the service we have provided.
Keep safe.
The Bluetooth Large Key Keyboard is great BUT why on earth does a keyboard designed for the visually impaired have a tiny, minute, white, on/off switch buried in a white recess on the rear? This serious design flaw really detracts from the overall useability of the keyboard, it will now not be switched off until the batteries die and I'm not sure how long this will be. I can manage to change batteries I think but finding the off switch and establishing whether the device is on or off is beyond me!
Pleased with large letter on yellow keyboard, good contrast. My husband can see it. Quick service. Thank you.
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased to learn that the black letters on yellow keys keyboard has helped your husband and that you are happy with the service we provided.
TechSilver is rated 4.85 based on 686 reviews