TechSilver Reviews

of reviewers recommend TechSilver
Read TechSilver Reviews

About TechSilver:

We combine honest, friendly and expert service with technologies that make life easier, safer and more enjoyable.

03300 10 14 18

hello@techsilver.co.uk

The Hive, Maudslay BuildingBurton Street, Nottingham

Tell us how TechSilver made you happy
TechSilver 5 star review on 13th January 2021
TechSilver 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Paul hill
TechSilver 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Philippa Cecil-wright
My mother has dementia and I saw this device on the Alzheimers UK website which recommended it. I had a couple of questions which i submitted via the website on a Sunday afternoon.They were answered within a couple of hours, great customer service. I then ordered the tracker the same evening, the order process is easy to follow and the updates received explain the process very well. The order was confirmed and dispatched on the Monday and i received it on the Tuesday. The video sent in a email to show how to set the device up is clear,easy to follow and very professional. The device is now in use with my mother so the family can see where she is at all times of the day to ensure her safety if she goes on a walkabout. All in all this is a good product,the order process is smooth and the customer service/backup is great (other companies could learn a lot from TechSilver). I highly recommend this product.
Hello Stephen,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review.
We are delighted that you are happy with the GPS Tracker Pendant/key-ring and our service.
Stay safe.
Compact keyboard in yellow with black lettering in a size I can see as well as an LED USB Light..Perfect.. I can ask for nothing more to operate my Mac. Well done TechSilver
A great product & great service. I would not have been able to type this review without the keyboard I purchased
Very impressive product (dital reminder clock), surpassed expectations.
The ordered item was received very quickly and in good condition. The key board was as described and shown on the web site. Great service.
Excellent and speedy service with a product that I struggled to get. Top job!
WELL I HAVE NOT HAD THE PRODUCT LONG BUT THUS FAR, IT HAS HELPED ME IMMENSELY, ESPECIALLY DUE TO THE KEYBOARD HAVING THE LARGER KEYS. I AM NOT TYPING WRONG LETTERS AS I WAS WITH MY LAST ORDINAIRY KEYBOARD SIZE AND I DO NOT HAVE TO PRESS SO HARD ON THE KEYS WITH MY CURRENT MODEL. THE STAFF HELPED ME IMMENSLY WITH MY PRE-PURCHASE ENQUIRIES. IT WAS PACKAGE WELL. VERY GLAD I MADE THE PURCHASE.
Hi Frank,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review.

We're really happy to hear that the keyboard has given you freedom to type and that you were satisfied with our service, it really is something we pride ourselves on!

Have a great weekend
Excellent service from start to finish. Web site easy to use.
Hi Edna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're really glad to hear you've had such excellent service from us and that you found the website so easy to use!

Hope you have a good week
Have only been using theTechSilver I OS keyboard for a few daysI OS keyboard for a few days but already extremely pleased with it. Keys are extremely clear and have a nice positive feel about them. The adjustable task light attached to the keyboard is invaluable and has two settings - low and bright.

I recommend this keyboard for people with a visual impairment. A quality product.
Hi Alan,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we really appreciate it.

Lovely to hear how pleased you are with the keyboard, it's a great piece of equipment to help people with visual impairments

Have a great day.
Excellent people and company to work with. We bought a tracker for my mother and they're always on hand to answer any questions and resolve any issues. They understand their products inside out and will always go the extra mile to assist - I can't rate them enough and so glad we didn't buy elsewhere!
Hi Carol,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review.

Our support team will be delighted to read your brilliant feedback, as in your own kind words, they always try to "go the extra mile to assist"!

If you ever have any more assistive technology needs in the future, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Have a lovely evening :)
The GrandPad is fantastic, and has made my mum very happy as she can finally video call with us over lockdown! So simple to use, and worth every penny. Customer service is very thorough, patient, helpful, knowledgeable, pleasant, understanding - etc. Listened and responded clearly and intelligently to the point to all of my questions . No patronising or 'sales' talk! Couldn't have been better! Thank you so much!
TechSilver 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Hi,

Thanks for the excellent and detailed review!

We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with your GrandPad, and that it's living up to your expectations so well.

Since launching the device in the UK, we've helped thousands of loved ones to stay in touch with friends and family, which is so important in the current circumstances!

We'll be sure to pass on your feedback about our service to our support team, who we're sure will be very happy to hear your kind words.

Hope you have a wonderful day :)
Great comms, delivery spot on and product great nothing more to say
Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the fantastic review!

It's great to hear that you had such a great experience with us, and you can be sure that we'll be here to help if you ever have any assistive technology needs in the future again.

Have a great day :)
Hi
My only issue with the pendant which is a great product is, when I call the item the number is not recognize, but the wife can contact me from the device which is the main thing .
Hi John,

Thanks for leaving us a great review!

We're always happy to help with any technical issues, so if you'd like some support for your problem then feel free to call us on 03300 10 14 18, email us at hello@techsilver.co.uk, or message us on our live chat from the website :)

Have a lovely evening.
Really good device for tracking my wife, who has Alzheimers.
I would have given 5 stars if battery lasted longer than two and a half days to 3 days max in default mode 2.
However, I'm very pleased with the functionality and ease of tracking on the map.
Hi Adrian,

Thanks for leaving this great feedback!

We'd love to take a look at the battery life issue you've mentioned, as we're often able to help right away with improving this sort of thing :)

If you'd like some support, simply get in touch by calling us on 03300 10 14 18, emailing us at hello@techsilver.co.uk, or using our live chat on the website.

Hope to hear from you soon, and have a lovely evening!
Very pleased when first received it but microphone not working on telephone calls. Reported it following day so we haven’t used it waiting for a replacement. Very helpful customer service staff . hoping the replacement will work.
Hi Mair,

Thanks for the great review :)

We're happy to hear that our team were able to help so quickly with your problem, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words!

Have a lovely evening.
We bought a GPS Tracking Watch For Elderly w/ 2-Way Calling which we hoped would be helpful for my mother who lives alone and is having some memory problems.

Unfortunately the product didn't work as designed but after much testing we realised this was more than likely down to poor mobile reception where my mum lives.

Although very disappointing we realised this was just one of those things and no way of getting round.

My problem with Tech Silver was not that the watch didn't work for us BUT the awful manner they have carried out customer service in since my mum cancelled her month by month direct debit for the sim card in the watch. Purely money focused, no understanding, non specific and standard replies to my emails and phone calls. Very sad, won't be using again or recommending
A few small issues on delivery - dealt with really well.
Customer Service is truly wonderful.
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for leaving this great feedback for us!

We're really happy to hear that any hiccups in delivery were resolved right away by our friendly team, as they're working incredibly hard to ensure parcels are sent in a fast and efficient manner (even given the current circumstances in the UK!).

Hope you have a great evening :)
Arrived on time. Great product.
Hi Craig,

Thanks for the brilliant review.

We're happy to hear your order arrived promptly, as we're working hard to ensure fast delivery is maintained on all our items even during the current circumstances around the globe!

Have a fantastic day :)
The little Doro 6620 which I have purchased is an upgrade of my present one which is very old, I have had to send for a new SIM card as the old one didn’t fit, but I’m sure that once I am able to use my new Doro I will be happy with it.
TechSilver 5 star review on 3rd January 2021
Hi Jeanette,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review!

We're so happy to hear you're enjoying your new phone.

Hope you have a great day :)
I recently purchased the large key keyboard for my father, who has had Parkinson's for 27 years. A game changer! It has sped up his typing, and reduced mistakes, motivating him to stay somewhat computer literate. Thanks TechSilver, and also for a very fast service - the keyboard arrived within 48 hours of ordering, a week before Christmas.
Hi Geoffrey,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review.

We're so happy to hear that the Big Button Keyboard has allowed your Father to enjoy using a computer and given him freedom when typing. Thank you for choosing TechSilver, we're glad the keyboard arrived in time for Christmas and that you were pleased with our fast service, it really is something we pride ourselves on!

We hope you and your Father have a wonderful 2021 :)
We bought a flipper tv remote control for a relative with vascular dementia who was struggling to use her tv with its original control. Chose to buy from TechSilver after reading previous customer reviews and we were very pleased we did. The item arrived quickly, was very very easy to set up thanks to the comprehensive instructions which were emailed to us on completion of the purchase. It would be fair to say this controller has transformed her viewing experience. She can easily change channels between the dozen or so of her favourites without getting lost in the hundreds of other channels she never watches. So, thanks TechSilver for an excellent product and first class service.
Hi Colin,

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review!

We're so glad that you chose us, we really do like to give our customers the easiest experience possible when purchasing from TechSilver. We're also really glad to hear that your relative is now enjoying their new remote control and can seamlessly change channels to watch all her favourites.

Thank you for choosing TechSilver, we hope to see another order from you soon!

Have a good New Year :)