TechSilver Reviews

of reviewers recommend TechSilver
Read TechSilver Reviews

About TechSilver:

We combine honest, friendly and expert service with technologies that make life easier, safer and more enjoyable.

03300 10 14 18

hello@techsilver.co.uk

Sir Colin Campbell Building, Triumph Road, Nottingham

Tell us how TechSilver made you happy
TechSilver 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Judith B
TechSilver 5 star review on 29th March 2021
TechSilver 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
John A
My mother has dementia and I saw this device on the Alzheimers UK website which recommended it. I had a couple of questions which i submitted via the website on a Sunday afternoon.They were answered within a couple of hours, great customer service. I then ordered the tracker the same evening, the order process is easy to follow and the updates received explain the process very well. The order was confirmed and dispatched on the Monday and i received it on the Tuesday. The video sent in a email to show how to set the device up is clear,easy to follow and very professional. The device is now in use with my mother so the family can see where she is at all times of the day to ensure her safety if she goes on a walkabout. All in all this is a good product,the order process is smooth and the customer service/backup is great (other companies could learn a lot from TechSilver). I highly recommend this product.
Hello Stephen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. We are delighted that you are happy with the GPS Tracker Pendant/key-ring and our service. Stay safe.
Fast friendly service - what more can I say?
Hi Pamela, Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to leave us a 5* review. We appreciate your comments on our service, we try our best respond quickly and be as helpful as we can! Hope you have a great week :)
We have no idea. The key tracker was despatched without video
Hi Dr J, Thank you for leaving us a review. Please check your emails, including your spam/junk folders, as we sent you the instructions on despatch and again recently. Let us know if we can assist further with this as we don't want you to not have use of your tracker. If I may, is there anything we can do to get a 5* review from you? We take pride in giving a great service. All the best and have a great week!
Absolutely fabulous for us technically challenged everything all on one remote.
Hi Rosemary, Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us a 5* review! It's great to hear that you're finding your remote useful! Hopefully it makes things that little bit easier. Hope you're enjoying the lovely weather!
Good product, well packed and delivered on time. Very pleased.
Hi Dennis, Thank you for this great 5 star review. We appreciate you letting us know you are pleased with our product. Thanks again and we hope you have a great day.
The advice `I received was great and the efficiency of delivery was brilliant. They are also really good if there are any problems with the prodiuct after purchase. They are a very trustworthy company and I would recommend them to ayuone with a visual impairement. I personally gound them more helpful than the RNIB.
Hi Kate, Thank you very much for taking time out to leave this lovely review! There's nothing better than hearing that we've provided you with excellent customer service. We try our best to provide the best advice possible and thank you so much for your recommendation! Have a great week :)
I bought the product for my elderly mother. She is really happy with the motion sensor night light. Great Idea and cost effective. Highly recommend.
TechSilver 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Hi Michael, Many thanks for leaving us a 5* review! We're so glad to hear that you're happy with your motion sensor night light. We wish you and your mother all the best. We hope you enjoy the lovely weather!
Excellent service and great product knowledge and advice. Thank you.
Hi Geoffrey, No need to thank us! Thank you so much for leaving us a 5* review! It's nice to hear that you experienced excellent service and found our team to be knowledgeable. Never hesitate to get in touch if we can help further. Enjoy the lovely weather!
Fast delivery but I am not able to find how to set a pay as you go plan?
Hi Christina, Many thanks for taking time out of your day to leave us a positive review. Firstly, we're glad to hear that you received your order promptly. It's important that you receive these type of products as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we don't currently offer a pay as you go plan for the device you ordered. This is due to, not only the unlimited tracking (you'll never have to worry that it'll run out) for the device, but the support from our expert team. The subscription should cover everything you need from the device and if you ever need assistance with your item, we will be here to help. :) Aside from this, may I ask if there's anything else we could do to get a 5* review? We take pride in giving 5* customer service! Hope you have a great weekend!
First class service and excellent quality phone cover. Thankyou everyone
Hello Patricia Thanks for leaving us a 5* review. We're so happy to hear you've had a great experience with our customer service and that you are pleased with the phone case. Wishing you all the best! :)
Excellent customer service, thank you for taking the time to ring me and talk through my order to ensure it was correct.
Hi Lizzie, Thanks for taking your time to leave a 5* review! Thank you so much for your kind comments on our customer service, it's great to know you appreciate it! We at TechSilver hope you've had a great day!
I thought the phone would be ready to use but having no real understanding of such things it is still not in use. I don't know how to use it up and l have no immediate access to help
From initial contact to receipt of goods TechSilver were efficient, courteous, helpful and competent, would have no hesitation in using them again
Hi Donna, Thank you for this great review! We strive to make things as seamless as possible and we are very happy to hear you rate our service so highly. If you ever do need to use us again, feel free to get in touch and we will be more than happy to help :)
dear miles. thank you very much for your email it was a pleasure to deal with you and your company my mobile phone arrived very quickly it was nicely packaged and all the parts were enclosed i would have no problem recommending your company to any body. a big thank to you and your staff all good wishes for the future stay safe kind regards willie byrne.
Hi William, Thanks for leaving us a 5* review! We're so pleased that you've had a great experience dealing with TechSilver and that you received your order promptly! A big thank you to you too for all your kind words! Have a great week, stay safe.
I boughyt a music player for my mother who is elderly. I was able to download the music very easily. The product arrived earlier than expected and is enjoyed by my mother
TechSilver 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
Hi Maureen, Thanks for leaving us a 5* review! Glad to hear that you've found it easy to use and that it arrived earlier than you expected. We hope your mother continues to enjoy the music! All the best and hope you have a great week!
Quality product. Fits phone well. Feels great and stops phone slipping in hand. Arrived promptly.
Hi! Thanks for leaving us a 5* review. Glad to hear you think your phone case feels great and is stopping your phone slipping out your hands. We know that can be an absolute nightmare! It's also great that your product arrived in good time. Hope you have a great weekend!
I am not partially sighted but at 75 the eyes need a little help. I bought the normal sized yellow keyboard with larger imprinted keys and the mouse. What a difference it has made. No slouching to read small symbols. It has improved my posture no end. Wish I had discovered TechSilver earlier. Great product am delughted
Hi Trudy, Thank you so much for this great 5 star review! We at TechSilver are always pleased to hear our products are helping with day to day activities and we are very happy the keyboard has made such an impact. We hope the keyboard keeps serving you well, and thank you once again for the kind and lovely words.
Great product, we purchased a gps necklace/key ring tracker for my dad who has dementia, looks good so far with accurate tracking, easy set up. I have to say customer service has been exceptionally good, used web chat when I had a question about subscription registration and also quick response to an email enquiry, very pleased and would recommend 😀
Great service. Replied to email v quickly. I bought key safe which was v hefty but easy to install. Al good
Hi Sandy, Thank you for leaving us a 5* review! We're glad you found the Key Safe easy to install and hope it's going to be very useful to you in future! We always love hearing that we've provided a great service and that we have managed to answer your queries as quick as possible. Hope you have a great weekend :)
I was really impressed with the order and the after sales
Hi, Thank you for the 5 star review! We are pleased to hear you liked your order. Have a great day and thank you once again :)
Excellent service and the digital day abound days clock I bought for my Mum who has dementia is brilliant. Was very easy to set up.
Hi Jacqueline, Thanks for taking time out of your day to leave us a five star review! We're very happy that your Mother is finding the calendar clock useful and that it was nice and simple to set up for her. It's always nice to know someone has had a great experience with our service too, thank you for adding that in there! All the best, hope you enjoy the rest of your week!
TechSilver is rated 4.84 based on 864 reviews