TechSilver Reviews

of reviewers recommend TechSilver
Read TechSilver Reviews

About TechSilver:

We combine honest, friendly and expert service with technologies that make life easier, safer and more enjoyable.

03300 10 14 18

hello@techsilver.co.uk

The Hive, Maudslay BuildingBurton Street, Nottingham

Tell us how TechSilver made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
TechSilver 5 star review on 22nd April 2020
TechSilver 5 star review on 5th April 2020
Hazel Pettit
TechSilver 5 star review on 1st April 2020
More Photos & Videos
I purchased the GrandPad last week for my Grandma in the UK (we live in Australia) and have been nothing but impressed with the service that I received from TechSilver. They answered all of my questions and reassured me whilst making the purchase and the GrandPad has honestly been nothing short of a miracle. When I received the tracking update from UPS that it had been delivered I called my Grandma to unbox it together so she wasnt worried about it - and within 5 minutes she was calling me and I could see her for the first time in years!!! My Grandma has never been into technology, has always refused to learn or take part in any video calls on other devices over the years, so this was a risk getting it for her! But shes now had the device for 4 days and shes learnt how to take pictures, play bingo and do wordsearches! Shes also called the tech support line for GrandPad several times and has said how lovely everyone has been with her and shes been able to troubleshoot herself! I cant thank you enough - shes over the moon and so are we. This has given us the chance to see her every day now. Even she has said she has a reason to get up every morning now. Thank you!!!
I bought this clock for my father who is blind. It is such a good idea but sadly is over complicated with so many different alarms etc to set up and is very loud with no volume control.
Keyboard arrived promptly and with an easy user setup guide. Thank you- just what I needed.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
It's good to know you are happy with the Big Button Keyboard.
Stay safe.
Finding it really easy to use really pleased with it
Hello Diane,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
It's good to know you are enjoying the GrandPad.
Stay safe.
I bought a GPS tracker watch for my mum who has dementia. The watch enabled my mum to continue to go out walking daily and retain some independence. We had peace of mind of being able to see where she was going and if she was not back in time. The watch itself is robust and looks like a nice watch. We didn’t use the call button on it as mum would forget about it but it’s a good function for someone who can use it.
Hello Hazel,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Good to know you are happy with the GPS Tracker Watch.
Hold on to your hat in this weather ;-)
Keep safe.
Ok all very good easy to set up but why does in keep putting tracked location in the middle of the north Atlantic before working its way back to true location ?
Hello Richard,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
I recommend getting in touch with our specialist support team about this issue, as they're more than happy to help and should be able to get your problem solved in no time at all.
Responsive, alert, professional and polite.
These guys really understand the meaning of customer service.
Exceptional
Hello Phil,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.
Good to know we were able to get you the right product with the Talking Button Alarm Clock.
Keep safe.
TechSilver to the rescue. They have terrific items. I got the talking clock for my aging, macular degeneration and memory loosing mom. It helps her to know time of day, day of the week and date and believe it or not, it is so big that she can see it. It helps with her loosing place and time in her mind and that helps to keep her on point. it gives her time to take pills reminders and appointments etc. It is almost like a friend that she can hear and cont on... Thank you so much. Joanne from the USA
Hello Joanne,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
Good to know that our Talking Reminder Clock has been a hit for you.
Keep safe.
This watch is absolutely brilliant and allows me to keep an eye on my grandads location now that he has vascular dementia. It means he hasn’t lost his freedom but I still know he is safe. The simple call function has also given him peace of mind that we’ll be able to find him if he gets lost whilst out. The only criticisms I have are that the display would have been better if it has been a bit bigger as my grandad struggles with his eye sight. The main issue for me though is the strap. He cannot do the strap up himself so an extendable or velcro strap would have been better. Other than that it is fantastic value for money. Fantastic piece of kit that helps tackle a lot of the issues that come with dementia for families.
Hello Tammy,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Good to know you are generally happy with the tracker watch. Regarding the display size and watch strap, we do have another GPS watch which has the facility of fitting a different strap and has a large analogue display though it is more expensive. We are always on the lookout for products to add to our range though so thanks for the suggestions.
Grandpad has brought my mother into the 21st-century and helped her with managing her self isolation during the coronavirus pandemic.
At 86 years of age she has never dealt with broadband or Wi-Fi and has a mobile phone that came out of the ark with no Bluetooth or Wi-Fi capability.
My mother is now video calling her grandchildren in London northern England Zimbabwe and Canada listening to a broad selection of music and playing electronic games already installed on the GrandPad.
The customer service and technical support has been fabulous supporting my mother on various occasions when I as the account administrator am unable to help due to my lack of familiarity with the hardware and software.
I’d like to thank the techsilver team for their support prior to during and post purchase of the product they have been great and they’ve got the patience of a saint to talk my mother through minor technical issues.
I’d highly recommend this product for any one especially the elderly who have never had any experience of broadband Wi-Fi Internet video conferencing it is been a great purchase.
P
Hello Katherine,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a full and glowing review.
We are delighted that you are happy with the product and service.
I hope you are able to stay safe while enjoying this lovely weather.
excellent service

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are delighted that the great service we strive to deliver is appreciated.
Stay safe and make the most of this weather.
Very good prompt service
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
It is good to know you are happy with our service in providing the Extra Simple Dementia Mobil Phone.
Stay safe.
D watch arrived pronto, and watch had to be set up with some difficulty for an elderly person but instructions are clear, if you follow it slowly. watch sits nicely on wrist, seems to be large for a watch but John got used to it quickly. It has a nice feature that you can contact the watch via the phone. difficulty will be to explain to the wearer how to handle the phone that gets activated by the alarm button. The alarm button speaks for itself and can be remembered fairly easily. I am now struggling with the geofences but hope to get advice from this excellent company. It is a relief to follow John while he is on his bike and know where I can find him if he gets stuck. all in all a good geolocater and phone in one. the price is high but the quality is good.
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to do a review.
Sorry to learn that you were not entirely happy with the setting up of the Doro Tracker GPS Watch. Good to know you have been happy with our service and as you say, we will be happy to help you set up the 'geo-fence'.
I hope you are able to stay safe and enjoy this marvellous weather.
Have encountered a couple of problems unfortunately once my father with dementia who we were tracking had been at home for half an hour but the tracker was showing him as being a 15 minute walk away, also the battery goes low far too quickly other than these two issues I am happy with the product
Hello Jacqueline,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Sorry to learn you had some teething problems with the Personal Alarm GPS Tracker.
We would be more than happy to help if you want to get in touch, as we're confident that our friendly experts can get your problem solved in no time at all.
Good value and very efficient.
Hello Andy,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Glad to hear you are happy with the big-button keyboard you bought from us and our service.
Keep safe and enjoy the weather.
Absolutely fantastic purchase my dad has dementia and we can track him at all times i would highly recommend
Hello Ramona,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are delighted that you are pleased with the Personal Tracking GPS Pendant / key-ring.
Hoping you are keeping safe and getting the opportunity to enjoy this glorious weather.
An excellent watch! The service has been amazing and the capabilities of the watch will change our lives. The videos made it easy to set up and my parent can use the watch with ease. I would highly recommend this product and the company. Fantastic! Thank you
Hello Elena,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. We are delighted you are happy with the Doro 480 Tracker GPS watch and our service.
I hope you are able to enjoy this lovely weather while keeping safe.
very easy site to use-the phone which was suitable for my mother was out of stock and was given other suitable phone choices. The next day the sales person at Techsilver emailed me to let me know that the phone i chose was in stock. Very good service.
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very pleased that you are happy with our service.
Stay safe and enjoy the better weather.
I have just set up the watch to be used by my husband who has Alzheimers and it was a straight forward process even for a 70+ like me the video was easy to follow. We have not used the watch yet so can not comment on its usage. Thank you
Anne
Exactly what I wanted and delivered very quickly

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
All the best with the new keyboard.
Weather is meant to be the best this week tomorrow. Enjoy.
TechSilver have been so helpful to me and my family and the guys are really quick at responding to questions really great service
Hello Rachel,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Pleased to know that you are happy with our service in choosing your GPS Tracker.
Enjoy this lovely weather.
TechSilver is rated 4.85 based on 607 reviews