TechSilver Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend TechSilver

About TechSilver: We combine honest, friendly and expert service with technologies that make life easier, safer and more enjoyable.

03300 10 14 18

hello@techsilver.co.uk

The Hive, Maudslay BuildingBurton Street, Nottingham

Live Chat, Telephone, Email

How would you rate TechSilver ?

"I purchased 2 X yepzon ones and just getting used to them so far so good I'm very impressed, I bought one to replace my subscription car tracker, this is so much cheeper and I can track my own car instead of trying to engage a 3rd party a big Plus. I can also check where the garage takes my car for a road test. I have used the online chat helpline a few times now and they have solved all my issues in moments, I would highly recommend the products and the service."
"Flipper Remote Control. Arrived quickly with no problems. Easy to set up and use - made a real difference to my elderly mother."
"I purchased the trax mini tracker for my mother who has dementia but still lives in her own home 250 miles away from her children and likes to walk every day. It was easy to set up and, with a little help from techsilver, easy to track her walks as it is attached to her key ring. It is minimally intrusive on her privacy and the benefits of peace of mind for her children and carers, as well as her safety are immeasurable. I like the fact that I can speak to staff at Techsilver who have been very helpful both in recommending the best tracker for the situation and in answering any questions I have had about the devices and setting up the app."
"Bought a Talking Alarm Clock for the Blind / Visually Impaired for my 100 year old Mother in a care home. Carers said she could do with a talking clock. Online advert says it 'Speaks Time By Touching, No Need For Button Press' - it doesn't, the whole clock body acts as a button when pushed down on because the feet compress into the body actuating the speaking clock. She has no strength to push (nor sight to see) so she cannot use it. The inference in the advert is that it is 'touch sensitive' not 'press sensitive', which are different actions that some geriatrics can manage and others can't. The speaking voice is an American female who also speaks quickly. There was no indication of type of accent nor the speed of speaking in the advert / product description. My Mother cannot decipher the accent and the speed at which the time is spoken which means she cannot understand what is being said. Consequently the clock is of no use to her unless someone is there in her room to help her, in which case there is no point in having a speaking clock. It also says that it has a back-lit screen, which in fairness it does but only for a few seconds after the clock has been pressed, the rest of the time it is difficult to see the display. The advert should be clearer about what this product does. I would not recommend purchasing this product. TechSilver were good in terms of delivery. I placed the order 6/10/18 and had it by 10/10/18, but the product is letting them down. I rate the product as very poor, but the service as good - overall just about acceptable, but I will still have to search for a better talking clock that does what it says on the tin. Buyer beware."
"received my order for screen protector on time, well packed, instructions how to fit. must say it fitted really well. will use TechSilver again."
Hi Bob,

Thank you for the positive review!

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed our service, the screen protector will help to prevent scratches :)

Have a lovely day
"Ordered on Thursday am and recieved on Saturday. Exactly what I ordered. Excellent service. This was posted using standard delivery, why pay more?"
Hi Keith,

Thank you for the great review, we pride ourselves on our customer service so we're happy to hear you had an excellent experience with us :)

When we post our order sometimes they do arrive early, we aim to get your order to you as soon as possible!

Have a lovely weekend.
"Good advice, excellent product, a great low vision aid. Worth the premium when you consider the PC cost. Would discuss any visual aid products with this company again."
Thank you for the great review, we really appreciate it :)

We're so glad that you had a great experience, we pride ourselves on our customer service!

Have a lovely day
"Excellent advice and prompt delivery"
Hello,

Thank you for the great review, we're so glad to hear you love our service!

Have a lovely weekend
"Hello Miles, Pleased with the delivery. Overall, my wife is happy with the keyboard. She does have a couple of points she would like me to make on her behalf. On her previous keyboard the Caps Lock On light was bright and clear. On the new one it is very small . She does use the caps lock a lot and being partially sighted finds seeing the "on" light very difficult. The second concerns the hyphen/underline key. The hyphen key is enlarged, which is good but the underline key above it could be larger. Again, with her limited sight she is finding it difficult to distinguish between them. Hope you find this information helpful. Baz Jones"
Hi Barry,

Thank you for the detailed review. We're glad to hear that your wife is enjoying her new keyboard.

Thank you for the feedback on the keyboard, we'll pass this on for you.

Have a lovely day
"Excellent service and prompt delivery"
Hi Michael,

Thank you for the review, we're glad to hear that you enjoyed our service!

Have a lovely day
"fast and on time, very good and the right item, 3 days as they say, just the job."
Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for the great review, we really appreciate it!

We're glad you enjoyed our service as we pride ourselves on it.

Have a lovely day.
Thank you so much for the kind words, we're really appreciate taking the time out of your day to write this :)

We're so glad you like your new trackers, they are a popular product!

We pride ourselves on our customer service so it's nice to hear you had a lovely experience with us.

Have a good weekend :)
Thank you for the great review, we really appreciate it!

We're glad you're loving your new remote, hope it serves you well!

Have a lovely weekend.
"Excellent service and delivery would have no hesitation in recommending their services."
Hi Carol, thank you for the positive review!

Also thank you for the recommendation, We're so glad you enjoyed our service :)

Enjoy your day!
"I was very impressed at the speed of delivery (next day instead of 3/4 days). I find the keys take some getting used to, They are so far apart. I love the size of the keys - very easy to see. Thank you."
Hi Elizabeth, thank you so much for the great review!

We're so glad to hear that you're impressed with our service, we pride ourselves on our customer service.

Have a lovely day :)
"Excellent service."
Thank you for the review!

We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed our service, we pride ourselves on it.

Have a lovely day!
"Bought this tracker for my dad who has dementia and has started to wonder, im am really pleased with it, i have tried other trackers in the past but the battery never lasted, we can get a few days out of this tracker. Would recommend."
Hi Anne, Thank you for the great review!

We're glad to hear that you're loving your new tracker!

Have a lovely day :)
"Efficient service with very prompt delivery and good quality items. I would have no hesitation in recommending, 'TechSilver'."
Hi Martin, thank you for the great review!

We're so glad you enjoyed our service, as we pride ourselves on it.

Have a lovely day.
"The website was good and I was delighted to find that Techsilver had exactly what I wanted. I suffer from Parkinson's Disease which, as it progresses, caused me to hit the wrong keys on a standard keyboard. The larger keys and better visibility of my Techsilver keyboard has made a substantial improvement. The only improvement I think is necessary is in regard to the supply of a new wireless mouse. I had had a wireless mouse some years ago but the setting up was different. I finally worked out for myself that the small plug supplied needed to be inserted into a USB but it would have saved me some time if there had been a specific instruction to do that. (You might say it should have been obvious! Sorry.) Why would I want to "store" the plug inside the mouse? Surely it remains plugged into the CPU? Delivery was excellent: sooner than promised. Geoffrey Lloyd, Cambridge"
Hi Geoffrey! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this review, it means a lot to us!

We're happy to hear that you're loving your new keyboard, we hope it serves you well.

The wireless mouse plug is stored inside the mouse in-case you ever needed to transport the mouse, to keep it safe. But thank you for your feedback Geoffrey.
"Phone arrived on time, pity it is not a simple one and has no instructions"
Hi Ron,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback.

There's instructions in the box underneath the phone. Let us know if you can't find them. The device also has a walkthrough guide to help you get to grips with it.

We hope that helps. Let us know if you have any more questions
"wallet good but unfortunately elastic has broken after six days of use"
Hi Reeta,

I'm sorry to hear that, this is strange as that has never happened before. We will email you a discount code for your next purchase :)

Have a lovely day!
"Fast efficient service. Very helpful and quick in answering queries. Watch is easy to set up and does what it says it will do."
Hi Adele, Thank you for the great review!

We're glad to hear that you loved our service and are enjoying your new watch.

Have a lovely evening!
"Absolutely fabulous. I bought this watch for my son who is going to start secondary school in September. It's is the best thing ever. So easy to set up. It's very accurate in location and easy to use SOS button that calls me directly. I bought a different GPS TRACKER watch before I found this one and had to send it back as it was so complicated and the customer service was rubbish. Techsilver answered all my questions before I bought the watch in minutes. Thank you so much!!!"
Hi Lynda, thank you for taking the time to write out this review, we really appreciate it.

We're so glad to hear that you're loving the watch! Customer service is our number one priority so hearing how satisfied you are with our service puts a smile on our faces :)

TechSilver is rated 4.85 based on 246 reviews