TechSilver Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,006 reviews
Read TechSilver Reviews

About TechSilver:

We combine honest, friendly and expert service with technologies that make life easier, safer and more enjoyable.

03300 10 14 18

hello@techsilver.co.uk

Sir Colin Campbell Building, Triumph Road, Nottingham

Tell us how TechSilver made you happy
TechSilver 5 star review on 10th March 2022
TechSilver 5 star review on 8th October 2021
Diane C
TechSilver 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Lisa E
My mother has dementia and I saw this device on the Alzheimers UK website which recommended it. I had a couple of questions which i submitted via the website on a Sunday afternoon.They were answered within a couple of hours, great customer service. I then ordered the tracker the same evening, the order process is easy to follow and the updates received explain the process very well. The order was confirmed and dispatched on the Monday and i received it on the Tuesday. The video sent in a email to show how to set the device up is clear,easy to follow and very professional. The device is now in use with my mother so the family can see where she is at all times of the day to ensure her safety if she goes on a walkabout. All in all this is a good product,the order process is smooth and the customer service/backup is great (other companies could learn a lot from TechSilver). I highly recommend this product.
TechSilver 5 star review on 16th August 2020
Hello Stephen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. We are delighted that you are happy with the GPS Tracker Pendant/key-ring and our service. Stay safe.
Brilliant product, really works!
Hi Jo, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We’re thrilled to hear you enjoy our Keyring Tracker. We find it to be a favourite among many of our customers to provide that sense of security for their loved ones. Thanks again and have a great day!
The tracker is just what we needed although when we have changed the setting to ten minutes it stops working. However it works well when the setting is on one minute. When we have had a problem you always come back to us with various suggestions.
Purchased the GPS tracker for my aunt who suffers with dementia. Had to use for the first time last night. Very accurate tracking system and great features in locating her. Only downside is the battery life. But overall a great purchase and well worth the money.
Hi Louise, We are really happy that the tracker was able to help you find your aunt and that the features did a great job to facilitate locating her. Thank you very much! :)
Bought the gps key ring for my mother. So far it’s been very accurate and does everything h it says. I had one or two questions and the customer service was great. An actual person on the end of the phone! The set up video was really clear too.
Hi Karen, Thank you very much for the 5* review, your feedback is important to us. We're glad to hear that the Keyring tracker is working as you need it to and that you're happy with our service as this is something we pride ourselves on. Your kind words will be passed on to the team. Have a wonderful day!
Great product, arrived on time.
Hi Adam, Thank you very much for the 5* review. We're glad to hear that you're happy with your item and that it arrived on time. Have a great day!
I was more than pleased with the service and product itself.
Hi, Thank you very much for the 5* review! We are very grateful for your kind words about our service as this is something we pride ourselves on. Hope you have a great day!
It is working very well. Signs are that is going to be an asset for supporting a family member with the onset of Alzheimer's type dementia.
Hi Thank you very much for the 5* review! We're very glad to hear that the item you bought is useful for your family member in this situation. Have a great day!
fast delivery and good quality items
Hi Tom Thank you very much for leaving us a 5* review. We're very happy to hear that your order arrived quickly and that you've found them to be of high quality. We try to provide the best items we can find to help those who need it. Have an excellent day. :)
Very good device. Sometimes the signal is not good, but that could just be the area. Battery life is not great.
Hi Thank you very much for leaving TechSilver a 5* review. We're very happy that you think that the device is good, we think so too! We're sorry to hear of poor signal in the area and the battery life has been short. If this persists, please let us know and we'll try our best to help out. Enjoy the rest of your week!
Product arrived as promised. The keyboard has English layout but seems to insist it’s American and the @ symbol is where I have to use shirt abs 2 …haven’t found all the symbols yet. TechSilver support have been really helpful with the issue which seems to be because I’m using it with an iPad. Unfortunately the problem cannot be solved at the moment! But they are still working in it The keyboard itself is great connected easily abs the keys are very clear
Item arrived very quickly. The next day.i havnt been able to set it up yet as it is a present for someone and I'm not too sure I will be able to do that myself
Hi Wendy, Thank you very much for the 5* review. We're very glad your order arrived with you so quickly. Just to let you know, we offer all of our customers complete tech support so if you need any assistance when setting it up we'll be more than happy to help! Have a great day!
My husband has Alzheimer’s I bought a key ring tracker to keep my husband safe so I could tabs on him ifI had to leave him home alone. He did disappear once or twice found him where the tracker said I thought to myself he couldn’t have walked that quickly put sure enough that’s where he was. Only problem I have is the battery it has to be charged maybe every second day for peace off mind I did have a problem at first I phoned the tech team I could have not got a better service first class
Hi Isobel, Thank you for the 5* review, your feedback is very important to us! I'm sorry to hear that your husband went missing, but very glad to hear that the tracker we provided helped in locating him. We appreciate the kind words about our service as we strive to give excellent service and to help with any issues you may have! You mentioned the battery life on the Keyring Tracker, we are always working on improvements to the products we provide and are planning on bringing a new device out in the coming weeks with all the features of the keyring tracker but with a longer battery life and waterproof, which may be helpful for your situation. Have a great day!
Excellent, rapid service preceded by a conversation with a real human being! Highly recommended.
Hi Elaine, Thanks for your 5* review of our service. It's great to hear your feedback as we aim to give excellent service and support with real tech experts. Your kind words will be passed onto the team! Have a great day!
Excellent product but might have better with a brief explanation of the keys.
Hi David Thank you for leaving a 4* review of our product. It's great news that you're happy with the product and we hope that continues. Thank you for your feedback and we'll make sure this gets passed on as we're always looking to improve our offering to get that 5* from you! We hope you've enjoyed the bank holiday.
We have been using one of their trackers for a couple of years. It has proved invaluable in keeping tabs on a relative with dementia. I don't know how people cope without them! The technical support has been great when we did have a problem - the phone was actually answered by a person!!! Would recommend highly to anyone who has a relative with dementia who still goes out walking.
Good Afternoon Thank you very much for leaving such a lovely review of our service! We really appreciate your kind words regarding our service and are happy to hear that someone has always been available to help when you've needed it. It's great that the tracker has been helpful during a difficult time. Enjoy your weekend!
Excellent product and customer service . Always someone at hand to offer support and clarify any doubts . Can’t recommend enough !
Hi Luiza We're very grateful for you taking your time to leave us such a lovely review. It's brilliant to hear that our customer service team have always been available when needed to help out and that this has helped you with getting the best out of the product that you purchased. If we can ever offer any support, please don't hesitate to get in touch. All the best!
Excellent service and communication. Very helpful in every query. Definitely recommend
Hi Christine Thank you very much for your 5* review, we appreciate the kind words! We take a lot of pride in our customer service and look to go above and beyond to help out with any questions you may have so it's fantastic to hear that you've had a good experience! I'll pass your praise on to the relevant team. Have a great day!
I ordered this for an 'off the wall' use. I want to scare foxes from the garden and recorded 20 seconds of ferocious lion roaring ...... very scary ......I sealed it in a clear plastic bag and that kept it fully waterproof through a week of driving rain BUT sadly the foxes didn’t give off enough heat to activate it. I have nightcam footage of foxes walking right up to it and sniffing it but no response from the device. If I walk within 20 feet of it I get the full roaring lion so it works 100% for it's designed use. A nice piece of kit but not for scaring foxes.
Hi Howard Thank you for leaving a 5* review. We're sorry to hear that the device was not suitable for your needs of scaring foxes and we hope that you find a solution to this problem as soon as possible. It's very kind of you to leave a 5* review of the device regardless. Wishing you all the best and have a great week. :)
Keyboard is so clear my husband can now use the computer again on his own. Delivery and service excellent
Hello Dawn, Thank you for the 5-star review :) We are so pleased to hear that you have had a great all-around experience with us here at TechSilver, from excellent delivery/service to the product itself giving your husband some of that all-important independence back! Have a lovely day!
I write a review about the product: 4 star out 5 because the layout design could be improved_ I focus on 'enter' button_ Too small_ completely Useless the "~#" button_ I invite you to try_ Material quality?! It reflect completely the 'Made in China' :D I will add also more colours to idetify the functions, numbers and letters_ Thanks! A
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback on the Large Print Keyboard, we are always looking to improve for your customers! You have mentioned that you find the enter key too small? We feel there may be a separate keyboard more suitable for what you require - the 'Big Button Keyboard' is assembled in the UK, with options for both yellow and white large 1 inch (24mm) square keys. We will follow this up to ensure you have the correct solution for your needs and please let us know if you have any questions. Have a great day!
TechSilver is rated 4.83 based on 1,006 reviews