TechSilver Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TechSilver

About TechSilver: We combine honest, friendly and expert service with technologies that make life easier, safer and more enjoyable.

03300 10 14 18

hello@techsilver.co.uk

The Hive, Maudslay BuildingBurton Street, Nottingham

How would you rate TechSilver ?

"I purchased the trax mini tracker for my mother who has dementia but still lives in her own home 250 miles away from her children and likes to walk every day. It was easy to set up and, with a little help from techsilver, easy to track her walks as it is attached to her key ring. It is minimally intrusive on her privacy and the benefits of peace of mind for her children and carers, as well as her safety are immeasurable. I like the fact that I can speak to staff at Techsilver who have been very helpful both in recommending the best tracker for the situation and in answering any questions I have had about the devices and setting up the app."
"Quick responsive service and delivery and small gps tracker easy to set up and works brilliantly. Many thanks."
"Genetic problem with the ligaments in my fingers (dupuytren's contracture) and typing on a normal keyboard gets to be quite difficult. The new extra large keyboard is already proving much better and has also given the benefit of boosting my colleagues morale as they give me a light ribbing - all in ggod fun ;-)"
"First class service ,the watch is smart and easy on the wrist ,easy to set up in minutes ,however ,with my mum having diementia she dosnt know to press the button when it rings, also i would like the zone radius to 100 meters , 500 meters seems to far for someone eith diementia especially when near main roads other than that happy with product"
Hi Grant, Thank you so much for the great review and we're glad to hear you're enjoying the watch!

The GPS Tracking Watch for Elderly you purchased is a great device, However, we have a more advanced Dementia Watch, where the calls can be answered automatically.

A Geozone needs to be that size in order to avoid false alerts, this is because GPS indoors is less accurate, therefore the watch may think its outside the Geozone when it's not.

The advanced watch I have mentioned has Geozones and also connects to the charging base via Bluetooth, so as soon as the wearer leaves the home then you can be alerted.

In short, we have a more a more advanced watch that may be better suited for your mum, here's a link: https://www.techsilver.co.uk/product/dementia-tracker-gps-watch/

If you have any questions or issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.
"Prompt, reliable and good value as always. Thanks TechSilver"
Thank you for the great review :) We're glad to hear you're pleased with our service, because we pride ourselves on it. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

We hope you enjoy your product and have a nice day.
Hi there, first of all thank you so much for the detailed review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this, it means a lot to us here at TechSilver :)

We're glad to hear that it has put her children and carer's mind at ease, it's a great product for situations like yours when you need to locate a loved one.

We're always happy to help, whether it's a question or an issue. So don't hesitate to contact us!
"I like it. Purchase and delivery were quick and easy. I am a little surprised that the cover does not contain a magnetic clasp as sometimes it would seem it is not closing securely but with a couple of tries it does."
Thank you so much for the review! We're glad to hear it was an easy process for you.

I'm afraid the Doro Flip Cover doesn't have a magnetic strip, However the Doro Wallet Case has a popper button clasp to close it securely.

If you have any issues or questions please contact us on 03300 10 14 18 and we'll be happy to assist you :)
"Easy ordering, arrived by Royal Mail for some reason thought it would be a carrier."
Hi Julie, thank you for the great review. Yes that's right, we ship our products through Royal Mail :)

We hope you enjoy your new product and have a lovely day.
"When I discussed with TechSilver my needs since I have advancing AMD, I was given suggestions as to the tpe of keyboard which would meet my needs but at the same time be a standard layout. I ordered a yellow keyboard one day and took delivery the next. It was so good to have such efficient advice and delivery. I am using hte said keyboard and it is very helpful to be able to see clearly the letters and numerals. Thank you/"
Hi Margaret, Thank you so much for the detailed review, we really appreciate the time and effort. Customer service is our number one priority so we're glad to see you had a lovely experience!

We're also happy to hear that the keyboard is helping you type easier :)
"The items I ordered were a gift for a friend to fit a new Doro phone & they were great ! She was very happy , thank you"
Hi Carol, So glad to hear that your friend loved her new gift! It really puts a smile on our face when we see reviews like this :) We hope you have a wonderful day.
"Item arrived well within stated delivery time and fully meets expectations. Excellent service."
Thanks for the the great review Denis. So glad to hear it met your expectations and arrived promptly.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
"Easy to chat to and helpful"
HI Dora, We're glad you found us helpful and easy to talk to. We pride ourselves on our customer service and aim to help as much as we possibly can.

Thank you so much for the positive review and have a nice day.
Thank you for the great review, We're glad to hear the delivery was fast and the product is easy to use, hope it serves you well!

Have a lovely day.
"Great gives you peace of mind"
Hi Jane, thank you so much for giving us a lovely review. We hope you love your product and hope you have a nice evening!
"This is a brilliant piece of kit for keeping track of my father who has dementia, if the battery could last longer it would be perfect but highly recommend it"
Thank you for the lovely review! We're so happy to hear the tracker is helping with your situation, it really puts a smile on our face :)

Unfortunately battery technology has not caught up yet so if the battery was to be longer the device would increase a lot in size. Depending on the device you could perhaps plug in a battery bank to increase the battery life?

Have a lovely day!
"This is an excellent thing for my husband with dementia, no remotes or anything complicated for him so he does not get agitated trying to listen to his music, big thanks Miles and team Gabrielle"
Hi Gabrielle, Thank you so much for the great review, we really appreciate it. We're so glad to hear that you're pleased with it and hope it serves him well! Have a lovely evening and enjoy the sunny weather.
"I am very pleased indeed with my new keyboard, i am suffering with failing eye sight and your keyboard is a deam come true. However not all is so wonderful, this page Im trying to complete now is awful for anyone with poor eye sight. Also, you need to upgrade your web site, I found it quite difficult to place my order, and aborted my first two attempts, but you phoned me to say I had placed three orders, how could that have happened!!"
Hi David, We're glad to hear you like your new keyboard, hope it serves you well. We're sorry to hear you had issues ordering though!

If you have any difficulties ordering in the future, don't hesitate to give us a call and we can process the order over the phone with you. You can also press CTRL and + or - to zoom in on a page to make the text bigger so it's easier for you to read.
Hi Scott, so glad to hear the big button keyboard is helping so much! Haha it's all in good fun, we're no strangers to it in the office ourselves. Thanks for the great review and have a lovely day.
"The service from TechSilver has been very good but I still have to master how the watch works as a tracker for my husband who has dementia. The pastor of our church set the watch up but I just need to find out a bit better how it works. I am sure it will be fine soon."
Hi Aileen, Thank you so much for the great review we really appreciate it. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us because we are happy to help you out! We hope you have a lovely day and enjoy the sunny weather.
"Aaron was very helpful over the phone with helping me to pick the right product by understanding my situation first and recommending the small gps tracker. The delivery was very fast and the customer service was excellent, I feel valued as a customer which is rare to find nowadays .I definitely recommend them because they offer great advice and I will shop with them again"
Thank you so much for the great review! we really appreciate you taking the time to write this. We try to offer the best possible customer service by trying to understand your needs and advising you best, so we're glad we could help you. Feel free to contact us for any questions you may have in the future and have a wonderful day :)
"Apart from a slight mix-up at the start (mainly my fault) it was an excellent service. The product is ideal - what I have been looking for over a long period."
Hi Chris, Sorry again for the slight mix-up! Glad to hear that you like the headset and hope it serves you well :)

Thanks for the great review Chris and have a nice day.
"Brilliant 98 yoa mother in law can use very well 10/10."
Thank you very much for the great review. We hope your mother-in-law gets a lot of use out of the product. Enjoy the lovely weather and have a wonderful day.
"Companies often state how good their Customer Servce is, only to let you down when you actually require their help post-sale! Well, I can categorically state that the level of Service provided by Techsilver was superb! Miles took my query on as soon as I contacted Techsilver. He worked to understand my query before taking it from me, and working on a plan to resolve it. I do work for a Company that demands the highest standard of Customer Service, and so can confidently say that Techsilver ARE focused on providing the best possible Customer Service, and I would highly recommend this Company to anyone."
Hi Stephen, thank you so much for the detailed review. We appreciate the time you took write this, it means a lot to hear this! We pride ourselves with providing the best customer service possible by helping people like yourself as much as possible so we're glad you feel the same way.

We hope you enjoy your product and have a lovely day :)
TechSilver is rated 4.87 based on 216 reviews