TechSilver Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TechSilver

About TechSilver: We combine honest, friendly and expert service with technologies that make life easier, safer and more enjoyable.

03300 10 14 18

hello@techsilver.co.uk

The Hive, Maudslay BuildingBurton Street, Nottingham

Tell us how TechSilver made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Michael D
"Having lost a great part of my sight, I became unable to read my standard keyboard. Yes I can buy a magnifier for the PC, but still I need to type. I went to Tech Silver as they had a variety of big buttons keyboards. Not knowing the characteristics of these keyboards, I found the chat part. This was such a bonus. I had the privilege of talking to the staff of Tech Silver. We engaged in a very natural and fruitful conversation. I didn’t know whether black letters on white background would be better than a yellow background. The experienced staff advised me black letters on yellow background to have a clear view. I needed the keyboard fairly rapidly to alleviate the lack of vision with a comfortable keyboard. The staff suggested a variety of fast delivery modes. I chose the reasonable 1 or 2 days. I did receive the keyboard within a day. I’m so pleased as the keyboard could be plugged in a usb slot. I had actually a bit more difficulty in taking the plug from my old keyboard. The change was instantaneous. It’s very easy for me to distinguish the big letters. I have recovered my typing speed. As a partially sighted person, I benefitted from the price without Vat. I would like to recommend the efficient way the staff dealt with my query on the chat part. Every step from choosing the keyboard to buying it and booking the most efficient way for it to arrive at home were made smoothly. I’m writing this review with the keyboard. Tech Silver has improved my life greatly and with kindness which is soi much appreciated. Highly recommended for efficiency and genuine warmth."
"Excellent service from techsilver. My delivery arrived the next day (faster than it was supposed to). They also had some videos to help me set up the GPS watch which were great, much easier than tiny instructions!! Would buy from them again."
"The case for my Doro 8035 phone is the wallet containing slots for 3 cards and a popper to hold the phone in place. The popper acts as extra safety to ensure that, in addition to the magnet, the phone is held securely in place. Very pleased with this purchase!"
"Fast and friendly service. Hassle free. Thank you"
"We are very pleased with the service we received from Techsilver. The order process was straightforward and the item arrived within the time stated."
"Very efficient service, and very nice and friendly gentleman, who helped us with our product."
"Miles, Aaron & Techsilver staff From the Hive in Nottingham to Camp IV in Deadwood, 4,916 miles the New ALBA Mac Pro has found a most welcome home at Mrs. B's computer station. We both are so very very happy with the decision to wait for this wonderful addition to our family. The entire staff at TechSilver went far and beyond including calling us and giving us support and help. Our Holiday Best to every one in the 'Hive' In case the photo's did not upload http://members.pioneer.net/%7Escooter/Ann'sStation.jpg http://members.pioneer.net/%7Escooter/Ann'sALBAMacPro.jpg The Benscoter's Deadwood, Oregon"
"Very Quick delivery of the correct item. Good choice of items for sale. We were very pleased with the Doro Phone Case when it arrived."
Hi Raymond,

Thank you for the positive review!

Great to hear you had a great experience with us as we pride ourselves on our customer service.

Have a lovely weekend.
"I bought this item for my father. It is a good product, easy to use for the elderly, the quality of the output of songs is very good. I have recorded many songs on the device, the only comment I would make is that, unfortunately, when the lid has been closed, the list of songs always goes back to the beginning, so that you have to listen to all the songs again instead of just opening up the lid and carrying on listening from the last song. If this could be addressed it would improve the product."
Hello,

Thank you for the positive review.

This is indeed a feature of the music box, the music should resume each time.

Please contact us by email at hello@techsilver.co.uk for support on how to resolve this issue.
"AA advice to have an in-car phone charger in case marooned during winter motoring. Tech Silver website easy to navigate and made good value purchase, delivered in 2 days. Service rated highly thanks."
Hi David,

Great to hear that you're loving your new car charger! Also glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us :)

Thanks for the great review and have a lovely day.
"Promt and efficient service. Miles phoned to sort out confusion of where replacement charger was to be sent. It arrived safely and is being put to good use! Thank you!"
Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for the great review, we're glad to hear you've had an excellent experience with us!

We're happy to help anytime.

Have a wonderful day.
"Excellent service, quality item highly recommend"
Hi Ian,

Thanks for the great review! We're glad to hear you've had an excellent experience with us.

Have a lovely day.
"We purchased the advanced GPS watch for my Mum who has been diagnosed with a complex and scary condition. Overnight she suddenly became very unwell and will now wander off. We had a tracker watch for her however the battery was shocking and to be quite honest could not keep up with the tech. I also found it complicated. Mum does not have dementia but this was the market it was aimed at. I decided to try a new watch and landed on the TechSilver website. I was initially quite nervous about the purchase as I had not had dealings with the company before and so I made some enquiries with them. Aaron got back to me really quickly answering all of my questions fully. I left it a few weeks and I was not then hammered with cold calls and emails to push for a sale which was really nice. I felt reassured enough to make the purchase after my contact with Aaron and watching the online video hosted by Miles. I was kept up to date regarding delivery and I found the videos I was sent far more welcoming than a list of complicated instructions to set the watch up. TechSilver even sort some of the settings for you when they dispatch the watch. We have had some minor issues with the watch and as such I contacted Aaron again and again I have had an outstanding response. It turned out to be user error and there is nothing wrong with the watch at all! I have asked lots of technical questions over the last couple of days which I'm sure must be frustrating at times however I have never had anything but a positive, informative and supportive response which is fabulous as we have found ourselves dealing with unexpected and heart-breaking stress and this has made getting this element of the issue sorted a total pleasure. I am really pleased with the product and can quite honestly say I am sleeping much better at night knowing this tech is in place. I will certainly 100% recommend Tech Silver and the watch. Thank you TechSilver"
Hi Kerry,

Thank you so much for the kind words, it means so much to us and genuinely has put a smile on our faces!

The Dementia Tracking GPS Watch is a wonderful gadget that can help with situations like you and your mum’s. It gives peace of mind and as you’ve said, helps you rest better at night.

At TechSilver, our number one priority is customer service as we want you to get the best experience possible and have the knowledge of knowing that we’re here to help and answer and questions that you may have. This is why we create in depth and easy to follow guides

We’re always happy to help you so don’t hesitate to get back in contact with us.

Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the holidays
"Its well made stylus metal not plastic rubbish should have bough two but will buy another soonish.nice fine tip that does not hit the other keys like the plastic rubbish one do."
Hello,

Great to hear that you are enjoying the new stylus for your phone, it is an excellent product!

Have a lovely day
"Found Techsilver very easy to understand and my father is enjoying using it ! Thank you!"
Hi Sandy,

Thank you for the great review!

So glad to hear your father is happy with the purchase.

Have a lovely day.
"Goods arrived promptly and were as advertised"
Hello,

Thank you for the great review!

We're happy to hear you had an excellent experience with us :)

Have a lovely day.
"Hello Miles, Here I wasover several years looking for a keyboard to suit the visually impaired and you come along. I HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL WITH ALL THE COMMENTS HOW IT WOULD BE THE ONE FOR THE VIUALLY IMPAIRED, BOT NO. yOURS, yes. WITH JUST A LITTLEJUST A LITTLE DIMMED LIGHTING IT'S THE ONE!!!Thank you Miles Excuse the dodgy typing"
Hi David,

Great to hear the keyboard suits your needs and has made typing easier for you :)

Have a lovely day.
"Bought the GPS tracker watch for my Dad and am very impressed with it. Think you get what you pay for. I’m not very good with tech stuff but followed the set up video and think I’ve mastered it. I can see where Dad is without me worrying him and if he gets in a muddle he can just press the alarm button and it rings through to me or my sister. Gives us peace of mind while dad still has his freedom. Giles and the people at TechSilver we’re very helpful."
Hello,

So glad to hear that you're getting familiar with the tracker, its an excellent device and as you've mentioned, gives peace of mind which is wonderful!

We're happy to help you anytime, so please don't hesitate to contact us.

Have a lovely day
"Yes, you can buy cheaper elsewhere but you won’t get better service then ‘Tech-Silver.’ Second time I have used them and recommended them to my sister who has also experienced brilliant service. 10/10 and Thankyou for your help."
Hi Evelyn,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We take our customer service very seriously and pride ourselves on it, so we're glad you had a great experience with us again.

Have a lovely day.
"TechSilver has just given me one best experiences of customer service I have ever had. This week I have been "road testing" a GPS watch I bought from them, before starting to use it with the elderly relative I'd bought it for. I had a series of questions about how it was performing in various situations. Miles and the team immediately recognised the significance of the questions and were happy to take a series of phone calls and emails. They clearly knew the product inside out and could answer most of the questions straight away. One question needed some technical analysis of the logs - they did that without hesitation and the answer was explained with the exact level of detail that I was looking for. I will definitely use TechSilver for purchases of assistive technology in the future and I recommend them to anyone looking for a retailer with exceptional customer service."
Hi David,

Thank you so much for the kinds words, it really means a lot to us that you took the time out of your day to write this!

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our service, we take customer service very seriously and pride ourselves on it.

Also great to hear that you're enjoying your new purchase, hope it serves you well :)

Have a lovely weekend.
"Brilliant!!"

We're glad you've enjoyed our service!

Have a lovely day.
"Impressively efficient service, keyboard shipped quickly. Email queries were answered within the hour. Will recommend TechSilver widely."
Hi Les,

Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate it!

We hope your new keyboard helps with your typing.

Have a lovely day.
"First class service.Will use again."
Thank you for the kind words, it means a lot to us here at TechSilver :)

Have a lovely evening.