K&B Audio Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend K&B Audio

About K&B Audio: We help with home audio products designed to make the most of your kitchen & bathrooms. Our ranges include radio systems, ceiling speakers and much more!

02392006118

sales@tech4homes.co.uk

Unit 6 Glenmore Business Centre
Aerodrome Road
Gosport
PO13 0FJ

Tell us how K&B Audio made you happy

Leroy Allen
"very good service and good prices don't need to look any were else for the rest of my builds sore the team at a trade show very happy to help so gave them my business"
Phill Ferguson
"Fantastic service, very knowledgeable and friendly! Will definitely recommend to friends and family. Keep it up chaps"
Emma Underwood
"Excellent service and an amazing product purchased! Special thanks to Aiden for all his help and tech support!"
"Great service Fast delivery got exactly what I wanted thanks"
"Very helpful people"
"Products arrived as expected and well packaged. Ordering online was clear and easy. Now to get it all installed!!"
"Great company ordered at 16.00 and was here the next day. Can’t wait to fit them and see the quality of the product."
"Really efficient, friendly service."
"Very good product which I was unable to find anywhere else, arrived on time as promised."
"Ordered some WiFi speakers for my kitchen. Very good service and delivery speed. Great price for the units as well. Would definitely use again. Thanks Chris."
"very helpful indeed"
"Great website with easy navigation. The very informative description of the item I was looking to purchase was very accurate and helpful, so much so that it swayed my decision to purchase from this company. Quick delivery and great item. Wholeheartedly recommended."
"Excellent customer service, product as described & speedy delivery"
"I had some questions having seen an item on line. I rang and was given helpful answers. Kit arrived quickly once ordered."
"Amazing service - kept up to date and delivery extremely quick. The product certainly exceeds our expectations - the sound is superb and it is quick and easy to set up. I would definitely recommend K&B Audio."
"Easy to use website, great products and very quick delivery. Very satisfied customer"
"Great product! Speedy delivery! And fantastic customer service! Thank you so much!"
"Absolutely first rate! I know you've to be careful about trusting reviews these days.....but honestly, I'd have no worries about dealing with these people again! Top marks!!"
"Great service, great comms and great products! I had a couple of online questions prior to placing an order for a rock speaker as was apprehensive over the power and quality. A rep came back to me quickly, answered my questions efficiently and provided the reassurance that I was looking for. I ordered the speaker, which arrived quickly as promised and again, as promised, is exceptional. Will definitely be using K&B again, thanks!"
"Very informative, delivered on time and good quality goods. Have already recommended to friends"
"I contacted K&B to ask about the length of a power lead on a ceiling speakers was looking at buying as it wasn’t listed online, they said they would check and call me back which they did only five minutes later. I placed the order online and had an email saying my item had been dispatched only an hour later. Received the following day. Great service from start to finish"
"we have fitted these yet but have tried them & the sound is very good, delivery & service was excellent. We did but the remote but actually you don't really need this if you are happy to download the app & use your Smartphone."
K&B Audio is rated 4.92 based on 379 reviews