K&B Audio Reviews

of reviewers recommend K&B Audio
Read K&B Audio Reviews

About K&B Audio:

We help with home audio products designed to make the most of your kitchen & bathrooms. Our ranges include radio systems, ceiling speakers and much more!

02393190955

sales@kbaudio.co.uk

Unit 6 Glenmore Business Centre, Aerodrome Road, Gosport

Tell us how K&B Audio made you happy
I made a purchase from K&B Audio based on the choice, speakers being in stock and hood reviews. I am glad I did. The service was easy to use and the speakers came next day. Really good quality abs a good price. I wish all online companies were so reliable and easy to access. Would recommend !
Excellent quality speakers (outdoor) Delivery very quick and customer service 5 star will highly recommend
Received in two days of ordering, can't fault :)
Excellent speaker
Very fast delivery, perfectly packaged and at a price that beat the competition.
Great choice and service. Wonderful to do business with.
Great services, quick delivery Thank you.
Product arrived a few days after it was supposed to and the product was fine and the communication throughout was good. Only disappointment was the colour of the light which was white but the advertising which probably isn’t K&Bs issue; showed the light as being more like light grey as opposed to brilliant white.
Fast delivery and great selection of products
Aiden very helpful as usual. Got my speaker sent same day which was much appreciate.
Great service, speedy delivery and great product at a good price. I would definitely use K&B again and recommend them
Very competitive price and a very quick delivery.
I purchased a set of speakers for my sons birthday, the site is easy to navigate and delivery was quicker than expected. He is very pleased with the quality and I would not hesitate to buy from them again.
Really pleased with the service the speakers are brilliant
Really quick delivery, and I love my new speakers
Very quick delivery and great communication throughout. Love my new all-in-one system looks very sleek.
Great customer service, sound system is what I wanted.
Amazing service
Excellent service. Prompt order processing and delivery. Great tech support and fantastic quality.
I have loved this site. The site performance was very good. The list of the products is enormous and so you have loads of option from to choose. The service is also amazing as at each step a details description is sent to you and you are kept updated. All my next tech products are now going to come from this site. :)
K&B Audio is rated 4.94 based on 857 reviews