K&B Audio Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend K&B Audio

About K&B Audio: We help with home audio products designed to make the most of your kitchen & bathrooms. Our ranges include radio systems, ceiling speakers and much more!

02392006118

sales@tech4homes.co.uk

Unit 6 Glenmore Business Centre
Aerodrome Road
Gosport
PO13 0FJ

Tell us how K&B Audio made you happy

Emma Underwood
"Excellent service and an amazing product purchased! Special thanks to Aiden for all his help and tech support!"
Richard Brooke
"Spot on service 👍"
Raj Sachdave
"Great service from the team. I had an urgent order for a set of front (Polk) speakers to complete a home theatre setup which Craig, Andrian and the team were able to turn around for me. K&B come highly recommended."
"Great purchase! Was very happy with K&B and how quick they replied to my questions. The wall amp is great and does exactly what it says on the tin. Cheers guys Dave Whiteoak"
"good prices and quick service."
"Great website and easy to navigate and product information. Received emails and order quickly and exactly what I wanted. Just fantastic service and highly recommend and have saved website for future purchases. Happy New Year to all."
"Aiden, has been very helpful with my query regarding the purchase of “Systemline E50 In Wall Bluetooth Music System inc. 6.5" Ceiling Speakers“. I have had several contacts with him and each time he has provided excellent advice. I’ll be looking to purchase the system early in 2019. Thanks for all you help Aiden!"
"Fast and friendly service. Even included a pack of Haribo"
"Great service and products. Highly recommended for all your audio visual needs."
"great service and speedy delivery."
"Everything packed together and delivered promptly, I will be adding to my system from K&B."
"Excellent advice via email on bluetooth speakers, numerous installation questions answered quickly. Package arrived in a couple of days, best price on the internet :)"
"Verry good service"
"Aiden & team we’re knowledgeable & helpful. Even received email communication from MD around 10pm assisting with quote and happy with service. Would recommend & order again without hesitation."
"I recently rebuilt my house and hard wired everywhere without thinking that I would need some help to understand the new technology. I have previously relied on a Swiss Cottage hi Fi specialist to pander to my Naim and Linn needs However having found K & B Audio through my searches for ceiling speakers in the new gym room I realised that I needed more help. I consulted K & B over several month and I have now got a good knowledge of the systems in the house and a fabulous sound in the gym. I now look forward to a continued liaising to complete the remaining parts of the house. It is a rare thing these day to have a personal service that you can treat and I am very pleased to have met with this young company and wish them all the success for the future."
"Brilliant service I have them a call before I purched the E100 DAB radio they explained how the system worked really helpful and it was a great price too"
"Arrived quickly with good communication from company. Was the best value for money compared to other firms. Very happy with my purchase."
"Great price for speakers. Dispatched in good time and received product in robust packaging. Many thanks."
"Speakers arrived as advertised and Aiden was a great help in getting them set up for me! Would recommend K&B wholeheartedly!"
"Great service with a quick delivery. I haven't got round to installing the speakers yet as it's part of a new extension but everything looks great."
"Fast delivery and well packaged"
"Excellent service and delivery. I called with a query and they were so very helpfull. Great company."
"Excellent service, goods dispatched promptly, delivered to Ireland within 2 days and system done exactly as it "said on the tin" and my customer is delighted. Will definitely use K&B Audio again."
K&B Audio is rated 4.91 based on 304 reviews