K&B Audio Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend K&B Audio

About K&B Audio: We help with home audio products designed to make the most of your kitchen & bathrooms. Our ranges include radio systems, ceiling speakers and much more!

02392006118

sales@tech4homes.co.uk

Unit 6 Glenmore Business Centre
Aerodrome Road
Gosport
PO13 0FJ

Telephone

How would you rate K&B Audio ?

"Prompt delivery. Lithe Audio speakers are excellent. Thanks."
"Received excellent friendly advice over the phone before placing my order online. Rapid despatch and delivery. Can’t rate the product as not installed yet (bought as a gift ) but the service from K&B audio was first rate. Thank you."
"Very helpful"
"Purchased some bathroom speakers with a Bluetooth controller. Easy to purchase online with no delivery charge. Order arrived early the next day and all works as advertised. Very impressive customer experience."
"I contacted K & B Audio before making my order, I had a detailed and swift reply and my delivery arrived next day! I cannot say anything more other than top customer service! Thank you!"
"Very quick service, cant wait to get some proper sounds in the bathroom"
"Quick delivery. Would use again."
"Very helpful service and fast delivery"
"My order was checked with me on a phone call to ensure that I had selected the correct replacement handset. Very happy with the service provided by K & B Audio."
"Fantastic fast delivery service by K & B, the Lithe Audio All-In-One 6.5" Bathroom Bluetooth Ceiling Speaker is awesome & so easy to fit & set-up."
"Very helpful"
"Great service speedy delivery will definitely use again"
"Great product and service really good would recommend. Friendly staff."
"Very helpful , great service , quick delivery"
"Very happy"
"Only giving a 5 star review because I can’t give a 10 star review. Fantastic service, called to ask a question and was advised of a product that would suit my needs better (Alexa compatible bathroom speakers) After placing order was called to ask if they could name the Bluetooth devices for us rather than it having a random number and the speakers arrived the next day. Amazing service."
"Very good supplier, contacted me to enquire why I had only ordered a single speaker for outdoors, where I had assumed was a stereo speaker. Sourced the correct speaker, all products delivered on time and well packaged"
"Great prices and delivered quickly."
"Very good and friendly staff. Product came next day as promised would use this service again"
"Units arrived safely, very good solid looking piece of kit. May go for other rooms in the house with this set-up. Very pleased."
K&B Audio is rated 4.92 based on 222 reviews