K&B Audio Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend K&B Audio

About K&B Audio: We help with home audio products designed to make the most of your kitchen & bathrooms. Our ranges include radio systems, ceiling speakers and much more!

02392006118

sales@tech4homes.co.uk

Unit 6 Glenmore Business Centre
Aerodrome Road
Gosport
PO13 0FJ

How would you rate K&B Audio?

Gary Eden
Verified Buyer

Faultless order and delivery process, arrived within 24 hours. Customer service excellent on minor query - they phoned me to clarify. Highly recommended
Nigel Davis
Verified Buyer

Looked at a bathroom speaker online via the website, popped in to talk about my options.
Craig and admin staff were more than helpful, gave me the solution I needed and could of sold me something more than I needed, but didn’t.
Pleased with the after sales and any further queries I had and how he responded, I would recommend!
Frances Goddard
Verified Buyer

Staff very knowledgeable which made me feel confident that I was purchasing the correct product . Fast delivery . Would definitely recommend .
Verified Buyer

All good. Shipping and price.
Verified Buyer

Quick and efficient service. A quality range of products and knowledgeable staff to assist in the choice making.
Marcus Powling
Verified Buyer

Great to be able to speak with someone knowledgeable over the phone just to make sure I had chosen the right thing
S J Robinson
Verified Buyer

Very courteous service. One item that I ordered was temporarily out of stock; I was politely given the option of receiving a partial shipment or waiting for the missing item to arrive, I chose the second option, and in fact the entire order was delivered very soon afterwards. I appreciated being kept informed throughout the process, even to the extent of being given a one hour delivery window on the day of delivery.
Mark Sabor

Great products great price
Van Nguyen

Very helpful. Simply Excellent
Jonathan Moore
Verified Buyer

Easy site to navigate and quick delivery
Thanks Jonathan, glad you found the site easy to use :)
Elaine Hutton
Verified Buyer

"\"Excellent advice when I phoned and ordered a Lithe speaker and slave. Parcel arrived quickly and works a treat, just what I wanted for my new kitchen. Very happy with service and would use again\\\/recommend to friends.\""
Thanks for the kind works Elaine! Glad you are happy with the speaker and the service received!
Terence King
Verified Buyer

Great website, goods arrived the next day as described.
Thanks Terence, we aim to please with fast delivery!
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Great product and really quick delivery.
George Marks
Verified Buyer

The person I spoke to at K&B was very helpful in advice and possible suggestions
as I wasn't sure what might be the best system for my new kitchen installation.
Delivery was very quick - the nest day which was great as the electrician was already on site.
Hi George, thank you for leaving a review. Glad you found our advice helpful and fast delivery! Enjoy your new system :)
Lee Lucas
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, Had slight problem with order and replacement was sent next day. Customer service was quick to respond and fix the problem. Overall Very happy and will use again.
Thanks Lee, Hope you enjoy your KB Sound Plus system!
Chris Moggridge
Verified Buyer

Good service & quick delivery, easy order process
Thanks Chris, glad you found it easy to order.
Verified Buyer

It arrived intact the followiung day. Very good service
You're welcome and thank you for the review.
Peter Wightman
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery & excellent technical service
You're welcome Peter, thank you for your order and enjoy your KB Sound SoundAround system.
Verified Buyer

Good assistance by telephone prior to ordering, in order to select the most suitable model radio for my bathroom.
No delivery charge, even to N. Ireland.
Radio received next day and packaged very well.
Installation instructions are clear. Have not yet installed into my bathroom but have connected radio and tried it out. Sounds perfect.
Good job all round! Pleased customer.
Thank you for your review, enjoy your KB Sound iSelect system :)
Martyn Hattersley

An excellent service!
Thanks Martyn, enjoy your Lithe Audio Bluetooth Ceiling Speakers!
K&B Audio is rated 4.90 based on 124 reviews