K&B Audio Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend K&B Audio

About K&B Audio: We help with home audio products designed to make the most of your kitchen & bathrooms. Our ranges include radio systems, ceiling speakers and much more!

02392006118

sales@tech4homes.co.uk

Unit 6 Glenmore Business Centre
Aerodrome Road
Gosport
PO13 0FJ

Tell us how K&B Audio made you happy

"I have bought many speakers now from K&B Audio and every time, I have been 100% satisfied. The quality of the Lithe WiFi ceiling speakers is superb. The delivery service is super fast and reliable, when they say it is going to be delivered, it is. I highly recommend purchasing audio equipment from this company, you will be satisfied."
"Called up for some advice on the best suiting product - staff were extremely knowledgable and talked me through all different types of product. Extremely efficient service and next day delivery!"
"Great from start to finish."
"I have bought speakers from K&B before and was very happy with them. I used the live chat to discuss some specific requirements and the person was very knowledgeable and helpful. I was given 3 options and advised to look at the website to decide which would suit best. Ordering was easy, delivery quick and speaker looks great. Would definitely recommend."
"Super fast delivery. Will definitely recommend to friends."
"Great price and fast delivery"
"Good service, fast dispatch."
"Couldn't get the information I needed form the website or from the manufacturers website but a quick online chat and a phone call the next morning sorted all my queries. Very knowledgeable and keen to help. Nice to see. Other sites sell slightly cheaper but thanks to the tech info I bought from them."
"Great kit, good sound and easy to install. Can recommend."
"Excellent communication, fantastic service , quick delivery. Well packaged , easy to use web site. Thanks"
"Excellent and very prompt service. Will highly recommend."
"Great customer service and great products. Order was delivered quickly with great communication from their customer services."
"Great communication. Very polite. Would definitely recommend K&B Audio."
"So, I ordered my speaker after talking at length with Aiden. I placed the order in the afternoon and it arrived the next morning! Incredible, speedy service. But the best was yet to come...I opened the box and found a small packet of sweets! How cool is that? The speaker? Well, I've only tested it with Alexa so far as the installation of said speaker won't happen for another week. Still, it was incredibly clear on test. Can't wait to get this bad boy installed and belting out 'Planet Rock' in the bathroom! Will write again after installation (and will send a picture...). Still blown away by my free sweets. Cheers!"
"Didn’t know about K&B found then online by accident Great service though and speedy delivery and good price for the product will definitely use again 👍🏼"
"Had the best price for the speakers I wanted, delivered very promptly and I couldn’t be happier"
"Very happy with my purchase, the competitive price and the speedy and efficient service."
"Excellent service - Amazingly quick delivery!"
"Ordered a speaker via the website - they didn't have it in stock, but quickly let me know and gave me a date of when it would be available. Excellent customer service!"
"Excellent service and product range. Would definitely recommend to anyone 😎"
K&B Audio is rated 4.93 based on 269 reviews