K&B Audio Reviews

of reviewers recommend K&B Audio
Read K&B Audio Reviews

About K&B Audio:

We help with home audio products designed to make the most of your kitchen & bathrooms. Our ranges include radio systems, ceiling speakers and much more!

02393190955

K&B Audio 5 star review on 13th May 2021
David Cursons
K&B Audio 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Dawn Magness
A really great product with fast delivery.
well,great service good quality deck arrived within three days very well packaged. no complaints, all good would use again
My order arrived in perfect condition and on time. Great product for the price.
Fast delivery and great pricing on a built in double toothbrush charger. Just what we needed for our new bathroom, but we didn't know they existed before now!
Really pleased with my order, nothing was too much trouble and even gave great advice on how to set things up. I will certainly be using them in the future
Excellent website, easy ordering of my new Monitor Audio in wall speakers and speedy delivery. K&B Audio are now my new preferred supplier. Thanks
K&B Audio 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Outdoor speakers were just what I wanted, they sound good, arrived quickly. It may be some time before I can say how weatherproof they are but they look convincing.
Easy to navigate site, package dispatched quickly and arrived within time stated. Good value for money. Would highly recommend.
Extremely helpful and knoweldgeable staff. Customer care after purchase is top notch.
Excellent service from start to delivery.
Neat set of Edifier speakers and subwoofer with separate volume control. They work well for the price.
Outstanding YouTube clips on the product I was looking to purchase. Which given in-depth detail and advice. This drove me to also purchase from K&B audio. Great service with fast delivery, very happy customer
Product exactly as expected. Great speed with delivery, actually arriving earlier than stated. Would recommend and use again
Very pleasant shopping experience. Radio arrived quickly in perfect condition
Arguably the quickest items I’ve ever had delivered. Incredibly quick and helpful.
Replaced remote control is working perfectly with my ceiling radio
first of all a great product, well pleased, as for the service was as smooth and it can be, definitely something to recommend. I will be shopping with you again.
I bought a pair of EDIFIER S880DB Hi-Res Audio Certified Active Bookshelf Speakers to use in my small home office, having spent quite a bit of time researching. I primarily wanted powered speakers with a relatively small footprint, but including a DAC for a USB input from my laptop, and Bluetooth. The product sounds excellent, and comes with every cable you might need. The price from K&B beat Amazon, including free delivery. It arrived really well packaged and in good time. DPD met their delivery slot. This purchase has been great, and I will definitely recommend K&B to others.
I was very pleased with how quickly my order was arranged and delivery was within 2 days. The Evoke C-F6 is an excellent product with great sound and features and so overall I am very pleased - thanks!
Great service. Happy to not buy through Amazon!
K&B Audio is rated 4.94 based on 957 reviews