K&B Audio Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,212 reviews
Read K&B Audio Reviews

About K&B Audio:

We help with home audio products designed to make the most of your kitchen & bathrooms. Our ranges include radio systems, ceiling speakers and much more!

02393190955

sales@kbaudio.co.uk

Unit 6 Glenmore Business Centre, Aerodrome Road, Gosport

Wish all suppliers were as efficient , easy to navigate website , Had what I was looking for , next day delivery on a Sunday which was unexpected. Highly recommended.
Extremely happy with my purchase and turned up next day. I like K&B Audio as they are easy to buy from and they do what they say they are going to do.
Great choice of products and all very good quality. Delivered super quickly too!
Got the system line E50 kit with upgraded speakers and it’s awesome. Sound is amazing and the touch screen pad is smooth and has the best features. Service from K&B was 100% and shipping with very fast. Brilliant all round.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š
Great speakers, excellent customer service
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Great service and very fast response when I had an issue with something I missed during ordering.
I am old and vinyl remains for me the way to listen to music. For my kid's (all grown up though they are), music plays while they're doing things; for my generation, music was and remains something you stop everything in order to properly listen. Who would deny that there's nothing quite like putting a favourite album on the turntable, watching the arm swing across and the real anticipation before the first track begins? The Audio-Technica deck is fantastic value and works smoothly and perfectly. Thanks K&B!
What beautiful words. Thank you so much for your feedback. From The K&B Audio Team
Great price and great product, would recommend!
K&B Audio 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
Excellent planning advice and service for bluetooth audio installations for our new build house. Highly recommend K & B Audio.
very Happy with turntable and post. after sales also very good thanks again Lawrence
Fantastic product great price lightning fast delivery this is how all companies should be highly recommend
Excellent service very fast delivery
Great bundle value, very well packaged for transport, swift and safe delivery
At last I can play my beloved vinyl again because I'm that old so vinyl is proper music. Superb deck and speakers for an astonishing reasonable price, very well packed and swiftly shipped. Highly recommended πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ»
Absolutely awesome service 10/10 .. answered all my questions .. thank you
Very quick and easy online purchase
My order arrived on time and the buying experience was easy.
Went for a turntable/speaker package. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Works a treat. Very happy with my purchase.
Excellent service excellent product would highly recommend.
K&B Audio is rated 4.93 based on 1,212 reviews