Target Zero Group Reviews

Read Target Zero Group Reviews

bookings@targetzerogroup.co.uk

33 Robjohns Rd, Chelmsford, Essex

Tell us how Target Zero Group made you happy
Great online SMSTS would recommend.
Didn't have to leave the comfort of my own house to renew my SMSTS Refresher. Done this remotely . Was a bit apprehensive but the course and trainer was great.
Just completed my SMSTS remotely on ZOOM and my trainer Bill was fantastic. Would highly recommend.
Just completed my sssts course on zoom really helpful an great trainer in charlotte thanks targetzero
Completed my Level 6 in construction site management in 2 months with Target Zero. I had my own assessor who was on hand 7 days a week to assist me with any questions I had. I also done this remotely through ZOOM.
I would like to thank Target Zero for helping get my CSCS card so I could get on site. I done this online through ZOOM so I didn't even need to leave my house 🙂
Completed my SSSTS remotely and my trainer Glen was fantastic. Explained everything in great detail and anyone else looking to complete this course I would use Target Zero Group
Just completed my SMSTS Online with Target Zero and found the course exceeded my expectations. It the current climate this is definitely the way to go and would highly recommend Target Zero.
what a fantastic company

glen was my teacher for the week

what a fantastic teacher he was many thanks
I arrived on my NEBOSH course with no experience what so ever in health and safety. My trainer Bill is an amazing trainer who has made this course so far fun and informative. I feel I have already learnt so much and this I feel is down to his knowledge and deliverance of this course. This course is very intense and so much information is needed to understand, but with a trainer liken Bill you will soon start to feel comfortable and confident in what you are learning and storing.
Bill was a great trainer, great method of adjusting explanations to suit audiences of all levels.
fantastic course and the trainer bill was excellent 10/10
Excellent Course with good content, Don was an excellent trainer!!
great course
tutor had very good knowledge
Great course!
course was very good
Glen explained the SSSTS with a great deal of knowledge. Would highly recommend anyone to take this course to further there career. Also signed up to complete my Level 4 Site Supervisor to get my gold card 🙂
Thanks Geoff
It's was a great pleasure too learn from the best. Thanks for your time.
Very good course, excellent tutor, knowledgeable, current and good support. thx
Target Zero Group is rated 4.83 based on 293 reviews