Target Zero Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Target Zero Group
Read Target Zero Group Reviews

bookings@targetzerogroup.co.uk

33 Robjohns Rd, Chelmsford, Essex

Course tutor: John Freeman Very well informed two-day course, with lots of content (pitched at the right level). References to real-life incidents/experiences very helpful too. Post-attendance/exam feedback from him was welcome. Would certainly attend another course if John was presenting etc., and happy to recommend him.
Steven explained everything to a high standard. he gave me enough information so I wasn't worried about my test.
was good but the exam was a bit different from the one that i previously done and we should do a mock exam during the 2 days course to be familiarised with the new exam system
Very good clear and easy to follow would recommend.
this was a well presented course in a professional manner well done.
Good training, Steve was very engaging throughout the whole session
Being new to this area of the business i was nervous when looking through the course content but thanks to John I passed and learnt things and remembered detail that I can take forward with me.
Ver satisfied with course.
The course was very informative and smoothly run. Our trainer Ron Cuthbert was engaging, interesting and entertaining. Its the first long duration online course I have taken and I was very impressed, Ron ensured that we were fully informed and the time flew by! Gareth
Fantastic refresher ran by Ron. Very enjoyable 2 days
Excellent course provided by Ron at target zero. Very informative and well presented
Absolutely seamless service from booking to attending course. Ron Cuthbert was the tutor and he made the course interesting and inclusive so well done Ron. Would definitely reccomend this company.
Great and relaxed
With Ron Cuthbert as tutor my last minute solve of SMSTS refresher was helpfull to refresh and pass the course. Very wise man, all coming from his life experience. Thanks Ron Cuthbert.
Outstanding course, well presented, easy to understand tuition, very knowledgeable presenter answering questions asked, most of all captivating at no time did anyone on the course seemed uninterested Ron had our attention at all times, well done and thank you, (i am thinking of taking up golf)
Ron was an excellent instinstructor very knowledgable and was able to engage with all attending would recommend this provider
Informative and well presented course. No technically issues which is always nice. Richard was great, explained everything well, very approachable, always encouraging. Great bloke.
Was easy to book and tutor was excellent. It was a lot of information but made it fun to learn.
Rich was a great teacher and I really feel like I understand more about site safety. Target zero have been extremely helpful to me and I will be recommending them to my colleges
I found Richard Marsh delivered the course in a concise, clear and well structured manner which made it easier to follow and learn the material with continual good direction.
Target Zero Group is rated 4.85 based on 805 reviews