Target Zero Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Target Zero Group
Read Target Zero Group Reviews

bookings@targetzerogroup.co.uk

33 Robjohns Rd, Chelmsford, Essex

the course was very good the trainer was help full and easy to understand am really happy thank you again
Very well presented, helpful with technical issues also
Very well presented especially via zoom
GOOD COURSE ALOT OF INFORMATION
A most in depth course that stretched my thoughts on H&S. I can actually say that I enjoyed the course and the presenter Sean was most professional at what he did. Some attendees appeared to be more challenged than others and Sean went out of has way to offer his services. Thank you and I will pass on my thoughts to anyone requiring this type of training. Five stars. Steve J.
Really informative course which really brings home how important H&S is. Thank you to Bill for delivering a really focused and informative course. Great bunch of lads on the course as well. Most definitely has reignited my passion for learning. 5 star Much Thanks
Hi David, Thank you so much for your response, we appreciate all your feedback and are so glad that you enjoyed the course. We did notice that your feedback was very positive, but you only gave 5* please let us know if there is any further feedback, or if this was a mistake would you be able to amend? Many Thanks. Lauren
very good course, i learnt a lot, bill Hughes is an outstanding trainer and would recommend this course to anyone.
The weeks course was very comprehensive, thoroughly interesting and delivered expertly by Bill our tutor. I would highly recommend Targetzero to anybody wanting to further their knowledge and build on their expertise. 5/5 from me!
bill was a fantastic teacher , kept everyone involved throughout course excellent couldn't fault him.
Bill was great for a course that could be tedious over a week on zoom,kept it interesting with his knowledge and people skills
Very well pecented for a zoom course
Very informative, great course.
Excellent lecturing by Mr John Freeman. Very detailed explaining with various examples, very friendly, very helpful in clearing doubts.
the course was eye opening , and for me it was explained very clearly and everyone was asked if they had any difficulties understanding it. the tutor helped people that weren't 100% with computer's. good course with excellent communication.
Good course content, good presentation John freeman has a good lively presence that certainly helps especially when the course is undertaken remotely. Only negative would be that the connection and use of Zoom was not very good.
A Very good course ran by Mr John Freeman. Easy to understand however ensuring all critical items were covered.
Course was well led by Sean who coped very well considering he had twelve connections to deal with Content was good and well executed All in all very good
John Freeman hosted our Temporary Works Coordinator course. It was very well organised and described. It was also nice to have the questions that we got wrong, highlighted with the correct answer compared to our incorrect answer. All helped with the understanding. Please thank John very much.
The course was delivered brilliantly. John's background in construction helped a lot.
Richard was an excellent trainer who kept the content relevant and clear
Target Zero Group is rated 4.85 based on 804 reviews