Target Zero Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Target Zero Group
Read Target Zero Group Reviews

bookings@targetzerogroup.co.uk

33 Robjohns Rd, Chelmsford, Essex

Ladi is the the main man
A very good course delivered very clearly and extremely well
Excellent class. Well delivered
I thought the course was good and thorough, both instructors Richard & Darren were very friendly and informative and made time for everyone on the course. 👍
Brilliant course delivered by Bill Hughes which will help me going forward in my work place.
A brilliant course from start to finish. Bill goes above and beyond to help and get his knowledge of the course across to you. I would definitely use you again.
Thanks to both Darren and Richard for a fun and interesting course this week. I came in apprehensive due to my limited knowledge of the construction industry, but am leaving happy and content with the knowledge I have gained.
Very good and interesting course. Feel ive learnt alot form this. Both Darren & Richard were very good and the way they would explain things make it easier to understand for myself. Cant fault the way the course was delivered. Thanks
Excellent course with excellent trainer all handled extremely well from booking to training and confirmation of results I have attended these courses since they were first introduced and the was the most incisive and a realistic view of construction at this time Many thanks and well recommended Special thanks to Carl
Nikki was exceptional, engaged us during the entire course. Clear communication and nice pace. Course was easy to follow and not too complicated to absorb. I liked the split into rooms feature on zoom. Gives an opportunity to get to know the team a bit better and work through tasks together. All in all, highly recommended.
The SMSTS course was well delivered by Bill, it was easy to understand and good interaction by all participants. Richard took over for the last day and delivered a clear and concise outline of what had to be achieved. I'd certainly recommend Target Zero for any further training.
Good pace Well informed Plenty of assistance where required Knowledgeable tutor
Im really glad of this course and how targetzero treat people very helpful and thank you to Dominic from 1 day course
thanks to dominic hes been amazing thank you
The course was very informative and well conducted. Dominic was very organised and was very patient , he answered all questions we had and gave a great curse. It was interactive as he allowed everyone to speak and answer questions as well as tell stories regarding the relevant topic in the lesson. All of this helped me to be ready for the exam.
dominic explained the information very clearly and well.
Dominic was an amazing course host, not only explaining the slide shows but also giving examples for better understanding.
Barry and Ian were both excellent tutors and made the course very interesting and entertaining.
Very good course with very talented tutors. Great job Bill & Richard, thanks very much .. appreciate it
Our tutor was really good, giving good notes and advice.
Target Zero Group is rated 4.9 based on 1,940 reviews