Target Zero Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Target Zero Group
Read Target Zero Group Reviews

bookings@targetzerogroup.co.uk

33 Robjohns Rd, Chelmsford, Essex

Good refresher. A lot of information to absorb on the first day, but a lot smoother on the second. Information and slides delivered well. Felt that we could have picked up the pace a little bit on first day, but overall a good refresher course. Thanks Dominic
A professional and informative refresher course. It was well presented with informative videos included. I have enjoyed the course.
Very knowledgeable and very helpful. Deserves a pay rise!
I would highly recommend this online course , Dominic has provided an excellent training which has refreshed my memory.
the SMSTS course was very educational the refresher course was great
easy prosses
Good course and well delivered. Did it refresh me on SMSTS activities? YES. A little more electricity and associated safety is probably warranted given the extensive presence of this risk in buildings - particularly once energised in the build process or throughout refurb of existing facilities.
Great and very well presented course over both days. Dominic kept the group interested and set sufficient breaks throughout the course.
Dominic was very warm & welcoming to the group. The course was done at a good pace giving us time to take it in and ask questions. Dom shared his passed experiences in the construction industry to help with examples.
Not very fan of the course online, I prefer in the classroom. Then, i wish to have a questionnary at the beginning on the course and focus on the items / points the group failled, instead rushing on a total review
Really good, Dominic is very knowledgable, friendly & has a good presenting manner. I would choose Dominic again if I get a choice. Thank you!!!
It was an excellent course. for me I need to be in a class room and have more concentration rather than on line with all the distractions of site staff/ or dogs etc.
Dominic was a Very clear and understanding tutor. felt very relaxed and enjoyed the refresher course.
The training was superb thank you
Very informative, great tutor, hopefully Richard does the next refresher in 5 years.
A very good course. Very good tutor. Very helpful.
Couldn't find fault anywhere, amazing course, instructor Sean was top level,
always time to improve
I found Darren to be very informative an easy hearing. Made himself available to answer any questions and offered to simply things overall great tutor highly recommended!
A very knowledgeable and helpful lecturer. He gave the lecture very matter-of-factly. I am really pleased with the level of training. Thanks
Target Zero Group is rated 4.86 based on 1,806 reviews