Target Zero Group Reviews

Read Target Zero Group Reviews

bookings@targetzerogroup.co.uk

33 Robjohns Rd, Chelmsford, Essex

Great and relaxed
With Ron Cuthbert as tutor my last minute solve of SMSTS refresher was helpfull to refresh and pass the course. Very wise man, all coming from his life experience. Thanks Ron Cuthbert.
Outstanding course, well presented, easy to understand tuition, very knowledgeable presenter answering questions asked, most of all captivating at no time did anyone on the course seemed uninterested Ron had our attention at all times, well done and thank you, (i am thinking of taking up golf)
Ron was an excellent instinstructor very knowledgable and was able to engage with all attending would recommend this provider
Informative and well presented course. No technically issues which is always nice. Richard was great, explained everything well, very approachable, always encouraging. Great bloke.
Was easy to book and tutor was excellent. It was a lot of information but made it fun to learn.
Found the course very interesting,i did struggle with the computor as i dont use it much.but iam happy with the result.
Rich was a great teacher and I really feel like I understand more about site safety. Target zero have been extremely helpful to me and I will be recommending them to my colleges
I found Richard Marsh delivered the course in a concise, clear and well structured manner which made it easier to follow and learn the material with continual good direction.
For my first on line course, I very much enjoyed the experience. Sean was very clued up and knew his subject very well.. Good altogether , good company.
excellent service, great instruction from the instructor. very informative, great knowledge. very helping and understanding with a wide verity of subjects and sectors of the industry.
fantastic course, led by a great tutor, bill. would highly recommend to anyone this course and target zero. no bad notes at all very informative and the correct amount of information.
Course was clear, concise and engaging. Well done and thanks Richard
The two day refresher was very well presented by Richard who made the course not to intense for anyone on this course, everything was explained very well and easy to understand. Richard is an excellent tutor, many thanks Richard.
Sean was a great tutor. Course is a great refresher and keeps you up to date with new regs.
The course content was very good - The trainer focussed on key areas to ensure that everyone was well prepared to pass the course. There were no issues with the delivery on Zoom.
Somebody like myself with 0 computer experience i was dreading it. Sean was both helpful and patient. Thank you very much. Brian Phillips
The course was very informative and really helped me renew my existing knowledge and learn new things too
Because this course took place during Covid 19 restrictions, I had my reservations on how this course could be run but as soon as we started there were no problems. I'm a first time zoom user as well. I found that this course, was very well organised with just the right amount of time provided to discuss & cover each section of the course. The course tutor, Richard Marsh, was very clearly spoken & he came across as very knowledgeable in all areas, he answered all questions that were given to him by the attendees. This made the course very enjoyable.
Although an alien way to undertake training, felt we were in good hands with Steve. Plenty of real life examples to bring the issues alive and Steve pulled out the really important points which focused my note-taking.
Target Zero Group is rated 4.85 based on 810 reviews