Taps Empire Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Taps Empire

sales@tapsempire.co.uk

9 Upminster Road South

Tell us how Taps Empire made you happy

"Fantastic price on an amazing shower, very well packaged and super fast delivery."
"Excellent service, items well packaged and delivery was very swift. Would definitely recommend Taps Empire."
"Great service and good product list"
"Sink delivered without fittings and therefore had to cancel plumber who had been booked to fit it. Customer services refused to provide any recompense and tried to shift blame to a supplier. Plenty of other companies available with better customer services!"
"Ordered late on Bank Holiday Monday, delivered Thursday. No problems."
"Communication good and product arrived as and when promised"
"Superb -,mega quick delivery!!"
"Quick delivery, items as described."
"Excellent service, products and price. Thank you!!!"
"Excellent professional service and product."
"Good prices, good service and no problems, what’s not to like."
"Excellent service, quick delivery, competitive pricing. Will not hesitate to order from Taps Empire for future requirements."
"Love my new Franke satin monobloc tap which matches my sink perfectly. Prompt delivery and no hassle. I recommend this company and would use them again."
"Great service and arrived on time."
"The item I wanted (Grohe shower diverter) shows the pipework to the rear of the control and yet it was an additional item. My online order was accepted despite this and yet most companies websites pick up this sort of discrepancy. The valve part is apparently a new item and is not yet available. The website gives no easily found telephone number for sales so I did not have the opportunity to check stock before ordering. I do not recommend this company particularly as their prices are not the best. Avoid!"
"I am so impressed with Taps Empire. They were brilliantly supportive over my Grohe tap supply and subsequent exchange, then their service on supply of a shower tray was outstanding after another supplier had let me down. Highly recommended."
"Best company I have ever dealt with no only were they the most competitive, the ease of being able to contact them was just the best. Nothing was too much trouble, the item was perfect. Everyone I dealt with was just fantastic, don't know how they do it, Have recommended them to friends and will use again. Thank you for making my purchase so easy."
"Excellent service and although it is possible to get a cheaper price, I would doubt you could get your order within two days, which as was in my case to the Western Isles of Scotland and at a very reasonable rate. Will use Taps Empire again for any plumbing needs."
"Bought a new kitchen mixer tap - great price and fast delivery. Will definitely use them again"
"Taps Empire fulfilled my order very quickly & goods were in perfect condition. Prices were very competitive, They had what I needed in stock, unlike some other web sellers, which is what a customer like me values."
Taps Empire is rated 4.85 based on 649 reviews