Taps Empire Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Taps Empire

How would you rate Taps Empire ?

"Arrived quickly, well packaged"
"Impressively quick delivery great value thank you"
"Arrived very quickly, price was one of the lowest & the purchasing rigmarole was fairly simple (didn't insist on having tio register with yet another password etc)"
"The product ordered was as described delivered on time with out any damage."
"Polite team member on the phone. Fast delivery. Will use again."
"Correct product, delivery excellent"
"Ordered by phone to check I had the correct item. Asked for delivery as soon as possible. Delighted to receive my shower tray a day early! Alert Message received and delivery driver phoned. Impressed with the service. And the item of course"
"Very promp"
"Very good service."
"Fast delivery of my order for a toilet seat. Very pleased with the service."
"Repeat buyer : says it all."
"Very good and quick service"
"Ordered a Rocca Debba family unit (it is completely unboxed) which unfortunately won't fit in the finished bathroom - BUT because it was after the 14 days return period they flatly refused to help out and process any return or restocking at all .... no flexibility ....Avoid"
"Placed my order on Wednesday after checking stock by calling them. I was promised delivery by Monday, but they said they would try to expedite the despatch. Very impressed to receive the delivery by UPS Friday morning, so my plumber completed the job over the weekend. Well Done Taps Empire!"
"Delivery was terrible, delivered at 7am in the morning, never knocked door, just pushed card through, I guess the delivery driver assumed we would not be up at 7am in the morning. We were up, but who delivers at 7am ? The card they left, we could not understand were parcel was left, just scribble. Text Taps Empire with order number , and they said they had no record of it, eventually after I sent postcode, the day after they told me were parcel was. But then I could not collect until day after.. Delivery is a joke, would never order from these again"
"Very easy to order online and was delivered very quickly"
"Fast and efficient"
"Easy, efficient, communicative and with an excellent price- much appreciated."
"Easy online ordering process. Quick delivery and confirmation telephone call received day before. Overall very satisfied."
"Very easy to order from arrived two days after ordering very pleased. Thankyou"
Taps Empire is rated 4.85 based on 548 reviews