Taps Empire Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Taps Empire

How would you rate Taps Empire?

"Price of product and efficient and prompt delivery"
"Good website, easy to use and quick delivery."
"Good price on product, had to ring to check stock and they responded very quickly. Ordered online and 2 x shower valves were with me the very next day, I can ask for better than that!"
"Good that actually personal communication on the phone is possible."
"Straightforward online ordering process. Reasonable price for item. Arrived in good time."
"Product was good quality and value, offered free delivery service which was quick and professional."
"I'm very impressed with the customer service Taps Empire provided. I complained that there's a scratch in a toilet seat I ordered, then after a few days I received a whole new toilet seat from Taps Empire. They didn't even ask me for proof of scratch. I'm very happy with Taps Empire's service and will order again next time."
"Speedy delivery and a great price!"
"Excellent service, and very prompt. Would definitely recommend."
"Very quick service. Good deal too."
"Goods arrived promptly and in good condition. They were also as described on the site. Good job Taps Empire"
"First time Taps Empire customer. Found the tap I wanted at a good price, ordered it via the website and it arrived quickly."
"Really quick delivery service."
"Best price for what I ordered. Free Postage. Delivered quickly with a 1 hour delivery slot. Great !"
"great price, quick delivery"
"Excellent service so far. Got delivery on time and no issues. Hopefully the after sales service is as good once my tap is installed."
"Good price. Fast delivery."
"Prompt delivery."
"I ordered a toilet seat been advised that it will take two weeks. The seat cost £53.00 which I’ve noticed you have taken out of my account. I called you 8 times today but the number has a funny ring tone then disconnects. I emailed asking a few days ago for an update but still not heard a thing. If I don’t receive my toilet seat in the next 3 days then please return my money or at least call me to give me some sort of an update. More importantly how about answering your phone! Failure to to this will lead me to speak to my bank. The customer service I’m receiving so far has been shocking."
"I bought an Basket Strainer Waste with Overflow in antique Gold. The item arrived within 3 days with missing parts. I returned the item with recorded delivery, I didnt received Taps Empire receipt acknowledge. I have contacted them but no reply.. I am still waiting for a refund. Communication is very poor, not replying to emails."
Taps Empire is rated 4.85 based on 412 reviews