Taps Empire Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Taps Empire

How would you rate Taps Empire ?

"Ordered item on Wednesday and item delivered on the Friday morning. Excellent service."
"The website was easy to use. The delivery was prompt and the phone call in advance was a good idea"
"Great service!!!"
"Very good fast delivery, great communication skills"
"New loo seat required - delivered and fitted within 36 hours. Brilliant service and a great price. Thanks."
"Best prices I could find on the net and excellent, intelligent fast and fuss-free service. A dramatic contrast to a similar online discount plumbing retailer I tried first who didn’t know what they were doing! I haven’t seen the products yet as they’ve all gone to site, but they’re all reputable brands and the service I’ve had so far placing orders gives me full confidence just in case anything is wrong. Highly recommended."
"Delivery was excellent, I had a telephone call to confirm the delivery day and then a call on the day to confirm the exact time slot. Very helpful."
"Great price, quick delivery and excellent customer service. I'll be using them again,"
"Easy to navigate website,competitive pricing including p&p.Very good communications and fast delivery. This is one of several transactions over this last 4yrs and I shall continue to use this company and recommend to others."
"They are efficient and the service was excellent. Delivery was timely and without any difficulties."
"Easy ordering. Kept fully informed about delivery by friendly and courteous driver. Highly recommend this firm."
"Spent over £200 on a new mixer tap. It arrived & was left in the box. Had to wait three weeks for my plumber to turn up to tell me it’s the wrong shower. I’ve emailed them to see if there was any chance to send it back. Emphatic no. Very upset. £200+ wasted. Never use this company again."
"Fast delivery of a well priced product"
"Quick delivery of quality products at a competitive price"
"Correct product & great service with a good price"
"First class service"
"Great service"
"Good service"
"I found the Taps Empire site easy to use and the follow up emails were timely and informative. Delivery was very quick, having placed the order at 21.00 on Tuesday evening the required item was delivered on Thursday morning. I will be happy to use Taps Empire again."
"Great price, excellent communication, quick delivery and excellent product. Highly recommended."
Taps Empire is rated 4.86 based on 450 reviews