Taps Empire Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Taps Empire

Tell us how Taps Empire made you happy

"First class service and kept informed about delivery and excellent price"
"Good people"
"Ordered in the afternoon item was delivered am the next day....in Perfect condition. Many thanks."
"No problems whatsoever from ordering to delivery. Item was just what we wanted."
"Very happy with the delivery and product"
"I have no problem in writing a small review about Taps Empire. The website was professional and easy to use. The order was easily completed. The delivery was first rate and on schedule. The Taps are as described, as yet they are unfitted but I just know everything will be OK. Thanks Taps Empire My recommendations will be manyfold. Alan Elrick."
"Appalling service and communication. Original order placed for Roca basin placed on the 9th October. After chasing delivery (5 weeks later)was informed by e-mail that the basin had been damaged in transit by the carrier and that delivery would be a further two weeks. I then received an e-mail saying they had cancelled my order and refunded my account as the carrier would not deliver to my postcode. A very strange response given that they had already delivered the taps and trap to the same postcode and thes had been fitted an set up for the sink dimensions. (We live in the middle of a mid Wales coastal town serviced many carriers ) I sent an e-mail of complaint to Taps Empire expressing my disappointment but have received no response, which given their performance with my order was no surprise."
"Received tap very promptly thank you. It looks good to me but my plumber has not yet seen it. He is not available until 12th December. Regards, Peggy"
"Pleased the with service received"
"Pleasant shopping experience and fast delivery. Will use them again"
"Excellent product delivered promptly and well packaged. No issues at all."
"Reliable, easy web site, good prices and extremely quick delivery without any fuss. Product looks as it should do ..... not fitted yest so can’t comment on how easy to fit. All in all very pleased so far."
"Excellent service. I ordered a Tavistock Structure toilet at a very competitive price. It was delivered 2 days later and informed of the expected time of delivery whilst in transit. The delivery driver was very helpful and I couldn’t be more delighted with my purchase."
"Fast, cheap, no hassle, perfect!"
"All as requested good service"
"Excellent"
"Brilliant service using genuine parts. Second time I've used them and would highly recommend them."
"Super quick delively. Ordered an Ideal Standard mirror and we love it. Superb quality and brilliantly packaged. Thank you."
"good price and very quick delivery"
"Competitive pricing with a conscientious approach to customer service. Great to deal with."
Taps Empire is rated 4.85 based on 599 reviews