Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Tap \'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Very efficient, short delivery gime and excellent product
Prompt and efficient - what more can you ask for?
All good. Fast and efficient.
Order and delivery very prompt excellent service
User friendly website. Good communication throughout and delivery as promised. Goods are exactly what we needed. Thank you
Ordered soap dishes for showers and arrived in good time. Good value and really excellent quality so more than happy.
Order the product Tap 'n shower contacted me to say there was a delay in delivery which I thought was really good customer service. Product arrived on the date confirmed. Great service
Great prices and delivery times as stated
Pretty much what you would hope for. Good prices and really clear and honest information about availability and delivery. That contrasts with others and will use them again
An excellent company to deal with, had to 'phone with a query prior to ordering and this was dealt with swiftly and to my satisfaction. My order arrived on the day promised, all in all 5 star service.
Excellent service, very quick delivery. Very good product. Very satisfied. Thank you.
Very prompt delivery at a decent price!
Delivered very quickly and exactly what I wanted. Very efficient service.
Excellent service. Quality items at reasonable prices.
Hi service 1st class but I'm a little butchered about the colour as its seems very lite do you do a deeper gold as I worried it will not match all our fittings.
Can’t fault the service and the delivery 10/10
Ordered three shower kits on line. All delivered with in 3 days, at very competitive prices.
Ordered Saturday, dispatched Monday, arrived and fitted Tuesday. Delighted with the product and the service.
Record speed delivery ! Very efficient service and parcel not over wrapped. Big Thankyou
Great customer service Paul went above and beyond to get the part I needed rang me to let me know what was going on very friendly and professional many thanks regards terry 👍
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.65 based on 978 reviews