Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2018
Shailoh ray
More Photos & Videos
Ordered, paid for & delivered without any issue.
Wished I’d have found this company before I’d ordered the rest of my items..... having a nightmare with another company at the moment.
Thank you.
Hello,

Thank you for this fantastic review!!! We wish you had found us sooner too šŸ˜” But we are very happy to hear that our service exceeded that of our competitor. We hope you got your issues with them resolved and we look forward to hopefully hearing from you again in the future.

Stay Safe

TNS Support Team
Delivered satisfactorily at a difficult National time.
The bathroom clothesline manufacture and function excellent.
Tap ' Shower were brilliant to deal with. Excellent customer service, great price, fast and prompt delivery.
I am very happy with the way I was treated with my order and subsequent delivery
Thanks for your help and curtesy in dealing with my order
Thanks Mrs Lee
Hello Cynthia,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us the amazing review šŸ˜Š We are glad that you are happy with your order and over the moon to hear you found our staff courteous and helpful, they will be very happy to read this. We look forward to hopefully hearing from you again in the future.

Stay Safe

TNS Support Team
I bought a Grohe shower from Tap n Shower. I had looked at several websites but this one had the most competitive price. I also found the website easy to use and had a good level of information about the products. The shower was delivered the next day. Very pleased, thank you.
Delivery was prompt and the product arrived safely. The pricing its very competitive.
The cheapest and super fast delivery, i bought the same tap somewhere else then i found out here is £40 cheaper i returned the tap from the other site to buy here great service
no trouble finding what I needed ordering was simple and despatched and arrived very quickly
Very pleased with taps, ordered on a Sunday, delivered on Thursday.
Excellent service and a delighted customer. Thank you
Items delivered in a timely manner. Exactly what we needed to replace our shower rail. The site was descriptive enough that it perfectly matched our needs and no returns needed :)
Fast and helpful in these unusual times. Highly recommend
Good Delivery still yet to be fitted.
excellent
on time in full
speedy delivery
Couldn't be happier, excellent service and delivery times. Completely true to their word and more. Extremely helpful , friendly staff and more than willing to help. I will definitely use Tap 'n' Shower as my first choice in the future.
Excellent service and quick delivery. The product was well wrapped.
Good choice of QUALITY products at a good prices. Delivery through DPD was next day even though Amazon currently at 1 week plus on PRIME.
Easy ordering and quick delivery . Thank you
Excellent service.
The item was delivered on time, in perfect condition.

The price was very cheap also compared to other bathroom wholesalers.
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 669 reviews