Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Tap \'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Excellent service exact what I wanted
Speedy delivery. Super services
Very happy I choose to purchase from TapnShower.
My items were available from others but the promptness and professional email replies to my enquiries moved TapnShower to the top of my list.
Items priced a very little bit more than the others and delivery a little bit more costly, but well worth the customer service received and the way the items were packed for safe delivery.
Highly recommend and I will definitely always use TapnShower.
Great looking tap and very speedy delivery. Very pleased.
The best price for the taps I wanted and a very efficient service (received within 3 days of order)
Item was delivered promptly as per the indication given when ordering, unlike my experience with other companies that I am also ordering new bathroom items from. Well done and thank you Tap ‘n Shower
The bathroom accessories are of an excellent quality at the best price on the market.
The delivery company informed me of the time of delivery which they kept to.
Totally pleased with this transaction.
Easy to navigate website , product descriptions were spot on. Smooth ordering process and excellent delivery time. A model that many other sites should try to emulate.
P shape bath panel came on within 48 hours.
The panel did not fit the contour of the bath,
probably because the p shape bath I was fixing it to was an old model.
Any how I'm a competent builder and I made it fit. I used a cordless angle grinder with a diamond blade. Worked a treat.
Excellent service
Superb. Good products, fair price, quick delivery
No issues, a competitive price, and speedy delivery from placing the order. Thank you!
Ordered a 500mm 2TH traditional basin. Really nice looking item. Great price. Well packaged. There was a delay with stock on this but the communication was really good, with the option of canceling the order and full refund. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Excellent service, order through delivery, competitively priced
The product I was after showed as being 'special order' but a quick query online resulted in a target delivery date within 3 working days being quoted which was met, much to my satisfaction.
I would happily order from Tap n shower again. I had cause to contact them. They are very friendly and helpful, and it's clear that they care about the customer service they are providing.
Great service with fast delivery. Would use again. Thank you.
Ordered my item on a Saturday and it arrived on the Tuesday morning, very good service and staff on the phone pleasant and very helpful. I would definitely recommend Tap n Shower for 5 star service.
Excellent service
Delighted with my purchases from Tap ‘n Shower . I was a bit worried as I tried to ring before order but got no response. However the order was dealt with speedily within two days and arrived with all items today. Delivery firm kept me updated once they had received goods.
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 846 reviews