Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Tap \'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Yet again great job from Tap'n Shower. Very good quality and excellent service.
Very good service, fan delivered promptly, tracked all the way. 10/10
Quick delivery. Best price I found online and reasonable postage.
Excellent service and speedy delivery faultless
Most certainly will return
Having recently purchased these two items from you, my experience of the way you dealt so promptly have been good. However, I am unable to give my opinion of the goods as I am storing them until my kitchen fitter arrives to fit them in a fortnight's time.
I have used them a few times now and had no problems they are very efficient would use again
Excellent from start to finish
Very competitively priced and fast next day delivery, excellent communicationšŸ‘šŸ½
Quick and easy service.
Good communciation from Amelia that a special order bath would take just over a week to arrive from their supplier. The bath arrived exactly on the date stated and in time for my fitter. Prices are very good and the product was as described. Would definitely use Tap 'N Shower again. From my experienece it's worth knowing that some goods need to be ordered in, so better to check and order ahead of when you need them - there seems to be a lot of people re-fitting bathrooms this year which must have a knock-on effect on some supplies.
Fantastic service. Product price and speed of delivery excellent. Would certainly use this company again.
Excellent service and product
good price excellent customer service , what's not to like ?
Prompt response to order, item delivered punctually.
I ordered a tap water filter from Tap n Shower. The product was exactly as required and was the cheapest I could find on line. Delivery was swift and the product was well packaged. I will certainly use them again.
Product supplied good quality on time and a good price delighted with service
Answered the phone after 3 rings, super helpful, cheapest and fast delivery. A rare joy.
Great service- tap was found quickly and delivered in few days
Good service arrived in good time
I bought a Grohe shower head from TapnShower. Good website and very helpful staff.
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 846 reviews