Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2018
Shailoh ray
More Photos & Videos
We purchased a hot water tap through Tap ‘n Shower and the website was very easy to use. We had a problem with the delivery, but Amelia gave me great customer service and rectified this as quickly as possible. I recommend this company, they care about their customers after your sale too. Thanks Tap ‘n Shower
Very pleased with my purchase and the service I received.
Great service and delivery, products all arrived well packaged and quickly. Disappointed with Tavistock as the sink I purchased didn’t come with a mounting kit or any instructions. While the site did say fitting kit was not supplied I think it should be and instructions is a fairly basic thing to expect with any product.
Great service, very helpful over the phone, easy to order, and arrived in perfect condition
Great service on speaking to you direct, ordered online, delivered from supplier exactly in timeframe advised. Thank you.
Ordered Bristan bath mixer, basin taps and wastes. It came wthin 48 hours and was well packed. I'm very pleased with the quality and the price. Thank you Tap 'n Shower I shall definitely use you again and suggest my friends do the same !
Great service prompt delivery
Excellent was really happy with my toilet roll holders looked great
Quick delivery and quality product arrived in excellent condition.
Excellent service from start to finish.
Great service, had the product I wanted Hansgrohe sensoflex at best price and a speedy delivery.
Good range of product with easy to navigate website, placed order and received Next day, great service
After only half the order arrived they corrected the problem and we received remainder of order within 24 hrs of us informing them excellent service
Fabulous support and polite updates. Order was delayed a little by Ideal Standard due to COVID-19, but kept up to date with the order progress & once items were in their hands, turnaround was swift and delivery made within 24 hours. Very pleased with Tap ‘n Showers’ service.
Hello Della,

Thank you so much for this amazing review 😊😊 The team will be over the moon to read your feedback. We hope you that you are happy with your purchase and we hope to hear from you again soon.

Very quick delivery on a product discontinued by Ideal Standard
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review,

Our team are always happy to help, we have a wide spectrum of suppliers meaning that sourcing even products that are no longer made by the manufacturers are still a possibility. We hope you are happy with your purchase.

TNS Support Team
very good service and price
Hello Peter,

Thank you for your 5* review. We are happy to hear that you are happy with our service and price.

TNS Support Team
The product was available at a competitive price and it was delivered faster than promised.
Thank you for your review, we try and dispatch all orders as quickly and efficiently as possible so its always great to hear when an order gets there sooner than promised 👍

TNS Support Team
Ordered quite a few different items for Tap N Shower as in the middle of one of four house refurbishments. Found range of products and prices very good. Items sent out on pallet deliveries and received within 48 hours. Communication very good, would certainly use again, hopefully soon on the other three houses left to do.
Hey Suzanne,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our website, and what an amazing review it was!! We are so happy to happy to hear that you were happy with both our prices and service as well as the functionality of our website! The team will be over the moon with this review and we all look forward to hearing from you again soon.

TNS Support Team
Ordering was uncomplicated. Tracking was adequately explained by Amelia. Order was delivered with no problem. Item was fitted with no problem.
Would recommend them.
David Weston
Hello David,

Thank you for your 5* review, we passed your comments on to Amelia which made her day😊 We are glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase and look forward to hopefully hearing from you again in the future.

TNS Support Team
for the 2nd time I placed an order for a bristan tap and for the 2nd time I recieved my order in a very prompt time and the tap is a quality tap a AND british made, so I can support a British firm. Its a win win situation.
Hello Timothy,

Thank you for this fantastic review, are are always happy to have a review from a repeat customer!! We thank you for your support it is greatly appreciated, we are happy to hear that you are pleased with your new tap and we very much look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 649 reviews