Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Tap \'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

Good product at a decent price. The only issue was that item was out of stock and took a little longer to arrive than expected - not a major problem
Very good prices of quality products & quick delivery but service could do with being better. Email received stating item dispatched on 24 hour delivery. My online order status was showing 2-3 days delivery. No tracking number was provided so I clicked the online chat button to clarify but they never replied. My items did arrive the next day but it would have helped to have a tracking number. And why have an online chat button if nobody is available to chat?
Ordering was easy, delivery was quick, goods were perfect. Would have given 5 stars but delivery cost was excessive/expensive.
Paid my money and got my tap - simples!
Great pricing and good after sales service
Items arrived very quickly. Unfortunately due to poor packaging one item was damaged. My phone call was received with concern and a replacement sent, better packaged, and arrived 2 days later. No complaints here.
Very prompt delivery - thank you
Not yet installed but the article seems fine.
Package arrived in good order at a good price.
Taps took two phone calls and an email before they arrived but the customer service team were very helpful and I would use the company again.
Sink arrived ok sadly no template or installation instructions fortunately the person fitting it was competent but really not brilliant for the DIY first time arounders!
Advising courier details would have been helpful.
Very pleased with Tap n shower but would like to know if the item is in stock before they take the money, had to wait two weeks before we received the item when it was suppose to be within a day or two.
Dear customer thank you for your kind review. i have looked into this and it appears that an email was sent on the 8th of October to the email address given on your order advising that the item was out of stock with the manufacturer until the 18th of October. We will however take note of the issue you had and we will now ensure our sales team follow up all emails with a telephone call.

Kind regards
Adam Sergent
TNS Support Team
There was no mention of the fact that delivery was kerbside only. At £60 I would have expected better delivery service than this. Also, I only received 27 mins notice that item was on its way and had to rush home. Otherwise very happy with order process and the product.
Great prices and quick service. Very happy with the product, but did send email query using website about the product and didn't receive a response. Had to go to manufacturer for answer. So, overall can only rate as good.
Product was delivered quickly and support line was easy to get through too. Product turned up damaged but they refunded me quickly without any quibbles.
the item was good value for money ,i was supposed to have email before it was shipped didn`t know item was being delivered the first day had shipping email for redelivery .
I ordered the mixer shower, it arrived pretty promptly (didn't pay for fast delivery), I fitted it and it worked. No fuss, no complications, reasonably priced.
I thought this was going to end up being a bad review but Tap n shower turned it around. I order my items online and they were showing in stock, and I got dispatch email from them stating they had been dispatched and were on the way to me. Great service up to this point, it was after this point things went a bit wrong, my item arrived to me in several pieces, I rang Tap n shower up thinking I was going to have to jump through hoops to get a replacement, but no I just had to send some images across of the damage as I had informed them within the time frame, and once the images were sent across I received an email confirming this, and a replacement item was sent out next day, unbelievable, I have never had such great service! Well done guys!
Ordering was easy and the goods were delivered on the expected date. I was a little concerned to see the notice stamped in red advising that if there was a fault with the goods, Tap ‘n Shower needed to be informed within 48 hours. I have ordered all the goods required for a complete bathroom renovation in plenty of time prior to the start of the renovation on 8th September. Therefore, Having no knowledge of how the unit works I will not know if it is faulty or not until it is installed. If at this point the shower unit is found to be faulty it will be returned and I hope it will be replaced or my money refunded.
Hey,

Thank you for your review.

Just to put your mind at rest the 48 hour notification sticker on your package is only referring to items that are received ''damaged'' and by damaged we mean damaged in transit.

You have 30 days to notify us of any faulty items and all items are covered by a minimum of a 12 month manufacturers guarantee meaning that if a fault is found with your item after installation the manufacturers will either send an engineer out to rectify the fault or even send you a brand new replacement.

We hope this puts your mind at rest.

Kind regards