Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
Well produced, easy to read. An asset.
The tablet manual is done very nicely. It opens and reads from top to bottom which is ok but would prefer if it read from left to right when opened. Takes a little getting use to. Otherwise done very nicely with a good ring binder and is the perfect size.
Hello

We are a separate company to Samsung and the manual is what they have produced for the device you have, unfortunately they have made it like a flip over book.
Useful but the text is not suitable for persons with poor eyesight.
Hello

I am sorry the text is not suitable for you. I will resend the order in A4 this will increase the text size making it easier to read.
Very helpful
Easy to understand I find on line user manuals disruptive
The product presupposes that I have a rudimentary knowledge of what I am dealing with but regrettably I am a complete dinosaur on such matters so I am going out to find a six year old smart-arsed kid who will doubtless put me right. Joking apart, OTC and the manual in question are the tops and it is always a treat to have dealings with them.
The rating should be worse than Very Poor. I ordered a tablet manual and you sent me an iPhone manual. I have brought that to your attention three times and have yet to receive a response. I can live without a response but may I please have my iPad manual as ordered. Thank you ADDITION Having now received the correct manual I found it to be excellent. Both pictures and text are crystal clear and easy to understand -- key factors since the manual is just under 500 pages long. Note that my original critique focused on the long delay in getting someone to acknowledge that OTC had shipped the wrong product and not the quality of the product itself. Once that knowledge got to the right person, OTC shipped the correct manual quite quickly.
Hello

I am sorry this has happened. We do reply to emails it seems your emails went straight into our spam folders. I will make sure today the correct manual is posted out.
I have not had much chance to read it yet, but it seems very understandable from a nonexpert's point of view. A good buy!!
Well presented and easy to follow
Well printed, prompt service , thanks. How much better would it be if not written by Apple as a glorified publicity device, not acknowledging many shortcomings in their offering.... but
The book instructions were very easy to understand
Not the fault of OTC. I've received several previous manuals from OTC and they have been excellent. The manual for the Lenovo Tab E7 contains little practical or useful information - very disappointing.
Sorry to hear this. As you understand we don't write the manuals we just print them. If the manual is of no use please return it for a full refund.
Very nice and handy size.
This is my fourth manual I have purchased for electronic equipment where instructions or manuals are not provided. Very pleased with them.
The Tablet Manual is easy to follow, most explicit and nicely set out. At 4346 pages, it covers everything for a great variety of iPad types. With further reading, I expect to become proficient in iPading
It is unfortunate that the manual is based on iOS12 and iPad Air 2. My iPad has iOS13.1.2 and is an iPad Air 3. As a result I don’t know how much of the manual is relevant.
Sorry to hear this. We are working on the iOS 13 manual. It will take us some time. When it is ready we will send it to you free of charge.
The iPad manual with iOS 13 is now ready and will be sent to you free of charge
this tablet manual does all that is needed, very pleased with it.
Thought I could just read books, now I can do everything.many thanks .
Excellent manual. Very well presented. Easy to read and extremely helpful. ALFRED LEE
Ok but was expecting more info
Tablet Manual is rated 4.37 based on 404 reviews