Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
brilliant book, being spirally bound, makes absorbing material so much easier.
So thanks again.
Hope to do business again in the near future.

Harry Massey
Hello Jeff
The book has quite small writing and no index, otherwise it is well presented.
Very helpful manual
Easy to read and implement.
excellent value told me everything I wanted to know and in a handy size thanks
Excellent service. Booklet came really fast and just what I needed.
Exactly as described, all you need to know and very useful. Good product promptly delivered.
All I can say about the manual is that it is brilliant. I asked them for a larger print and it was just so easy to read, some books the print is too small and you lose your way but not this one. Delivery came so quickly, two days before I thought it would be here, as I said it was brilliant.
Manual was not as comprehensive as I expected but gave me a little more information than the leaflet that came with my tablet.
Usual excellent service and a well produced product. I would be lost without this service. This is the 6th time this Firm has come to my rescue! I recommend them unreservedly!
Very comprehensive manual which arrived quickly. Great service thank you !
Ordered an iPad 7th Generation manual. Because it was 500+ pages it was printed in two parts each wire bound. So easy to read alongside the screen. As well as a superbly printed product at a bargain price, it arrived through my door after approx 48 hours. Excellent quality, excellent service. Nothing to complain about at all. Thank You.
I ordered this back May 1, 2020, and was informed I would be receiving it in 12 working days. Heard nothing from anyone at your company. Communication!!! Therefore this is the reason for my decision to cancel this order. I have found another handbook. I would like an email stating the cancellation of this order. Thanks
Hello

Your order was posted from here in the UK on the 4th May. Under normal circumstances delivery take around 12 working days. BUT due to the current situation the world is in we are all having to alter our working spaces. This means that the postal system here in the UK has had to put social distancing in place in the sorting office meaning the post is not moving along the line as quick as it used to. You also have to remember flights are not running as normal please wait a few more days. as the order is on its way I can not cancel if once you receive the manual then please return with a covering letter for a refund.
Despatch & Product, iPad Manual, excellent. Manual content bewildering.
Very fast from ordering to delivery and excellent planning and presentation with easy to use coil binding. Will use them again.
We have a HUDL2 since 2014 7 inches size. Good help in many areas. Buying 2/3 more second hand on EBay as back up. I am 72 and learnt to do Gmail yesterday.
Also will buy a book soon for our first Smart Phone (no UK signal hereabouts so up til now a waste money). A 2017 Motorola from her deceased Uncle Beloved Roy. Many thanks
Very happy with my purchase highly recommended would use again
easy readable
The only reason I gave the manual a very poor rating is because I have not received it yet so therefore I am unable to review it.
not as detailed as I'd like in places.
Tablet Manual is rated 4.32 based on 541 reviews