Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
Very thorough but perhaps a little too technical for ordinary folk.
The manual was of good quality and very useful. Very quick delivery. I would recommend.
Excellent manual worth every penny. Next day delivery brilliant.
Excellent Manual but not if you only have a basic knowledge and a young lady of the age of 79! Perhaps Richard you would consider ‘a brightly coloured one with illustrations’ for this age. Perhaps I could exchange it for something a little simpler? Many thanks, Wilma (Hodge)
Great product, great service
Helpful though rather more than I needed. Maybe asimple summary for less technical people ?. But good.
Excellent quality manual.
very quick service
I checked the manual fto check how I close the tablet, result no answer, therefore not impressed.
Hello

I have taken a look and can see you ordered and iPad manual. We do not write the manuals we simply print what the manufactures make available on their website.
Well produced easy to read manual. Ring binding made it east to use. Speedy efficient delivery
The spiral binding is too tight. It makes turning the the 1st and last 40 pages very difficult. Perhaps if the spiral was of a slightly larger diameter, it would have made it easier to turn the pages. A loose leaf binder would have worked better.
Hello

I will resend the order with larger wires.

Julie
I’m glad to have this reference manual which comes in two parts totalling 700 pages and is clearly very comprehensive and is a masterpiece of thorough research.
This 7th generation iPad is only my second iPad, the first being an iPad mini bought in 2013 which served me well up to the point when the operating system could no longer cope with new applications. So my reaction to the new reference manual is that it probably has every fact I could possibly need but I had no idea the new iPad is so complicated that it needs such a large reference book.
Not user friendly! Had to search for information for iPad Air 3 with all the others models included? Very difficult to see the illlustrations, small print and very faint type. Worthless purchase!
Hello

I am sorry we simply print what the manufacturer have made available. With Apple the devices work by iOS software and as the software can be on all models they make they have put all models in one manual.

Julie
Very comprehensive, all the information we require.
Jeff and Julie, please do not send a replacement manual at your trouble and expense. Your manual was just not the best for me. Be assured I will not comment negatively on your manual to anyone. Carolyn VG
Hello

I will resend the order at no cost to you in a larger size making it easier to read.

Julie
Have not yet received the tablet manual. Will give an updated rating once I have the manual and have used it.
Hello

I hope by now the order has arrived. Due to covid 19 virus postal services around the world have been impacted and post is moving slower than normal through the syatem.

Julie
Well made clear printing arrived very fast all over a very good service thank you
The first manual the size of the was print was really minute so l made a call to them and they sent me a reprinted manual with larger print which was really nice thank you.
Some of the print was very faded & rather small Diagrams could be clearer & the Number indicators must be made larger
Hello

We will resend the order at no cost to you in A4 size this will increase the text making it easier to read.

Julie
Very good manual fot guiding you through your Ipad.
Highly recommended