Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
but none for my Google Pixil
Very complete and accurate., though I did wish it had some quick way of finding the information you need without having to page through . Maybe categorize things a bit?
Manual is good but requires more expertise in electronics than I possess.
Look great I'm returning because I sent back my Apple I pad. Delivery took a few weeks but manual had all you need
There is room for improvement in that I found the usual assumption made by the writers of such manuals of knowledge that I did not have. For example the term "slide" was used early on without explanation. I know it is difficult to understand this for people who are into IT but many old fogeys like me are starting at a very low level of attainment and need all Assume that the reader is an idiot and you will be well on the way.
Could have contained a section on various video call lines -eg- SKYPE oR FACE TIME, but thanks anyway.
The tablet manual is done very nicely. It opens and reads from top to bottom which is ok but would prefer if it read from left to right when opened. Takes a little getting use to. Otherwise done very nicely with a good ring binder and is the perfect size.
Hello

We are a separate company to Samsung and the manual is what they have produced for the device you have, unfortunately they have made it like a flip over book.
The product presupposes that I have a rudimentary knowledge of what I am dealing with but regrettably I am a complete dinosaur on such matters so I am going out to find a six year old smart-arsed kid who will doubtless put me right. Joking apart, OTC and the manual in question are the tops and it is always a treat to have dealings with them.
Well printed, prompt service , thanks. How much better would it be if not written by Apple as a glorified publicity device, not acknowledging many shortcomings in their offering.... but
Very nice and handy size.
The Tablet Manual is easy to follow, most explicit and nicely set out.
At 4346 pages, it covers everything for a great variety of iPad types.
With further reading, I expect to become proficient in iPading
Ok but was expecting more info
I thought there might be more information contained in the manual on operation of the tablet
The Manual seems to have everything I need as a reference.
Help me to understand how to use it
As an instruction book for a "tablet novice" I found the information easy to read and understand Now I need practice. The manual arrived the next day.
A first class service
Just what I needed.
Easy to read and the ring binding well worth the extra cost.
As always having upgraded tablet , this thé best manual for owners.
A good overall manual but as a 92 year old and spent
28 years on PCs I would have preferred it in A4 size
And in colour, obliviously at extra cost.

Best wishes. George