Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
Generally OK
but printing rather faint in places
The printed text of the book was OK but I was slightly disappointed by the quality of the lighter pictures shown on various pages throughout the manual
Hello

I will resend the order in A4 size this will increase the text size and make it easier to read.

Julie
I'm very pleased with my www.Tablet Manual for the Samsung Galaxy A71 mobile. As usual, it arrived very promptly. Good service!
It looks like a very good manual for my new mobile phone which I am still getting used to the new features which the manual explains very well so a very helpful and useful manual.
A well presented manual bought for a friend. I studied it before passing it on and I am sure she will find the manual helpful.
Very pleased with manual as usual I can always rely on you for a very well documented manual. I need your help again. Can you please find me a manual for Technika TK9PDVDSS1111L1500050UK 9” swivel portable DVD Player.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
I was so pleased when the manual arrived for my new iphone. It was so professionally done. The spiral binding makes looking at pages so easy and the plastic pages on the front and the back will help to keep it clean. I know that I could have just looked things up on the computer, but I like to peruse the book and take my time. I've used this company before and I would definitely use them again...as well as, recommending them to my friends. Even though I had to wait a bit because I live in the USA, it was worth it!
It is so useful to have a printed manual now that most manufacturers seem to just give an om line address for this and it is not so easy to refer to a particular section as it is with a hard copy.
I, and I'm sure many others, are so grateful for the service you provide.
Very clear & concise. Easy to use etc
Never received it
Hello

I will resend the order as this seems to of gone missing in the postal system.

Julie
lots to read, and digest. Well thought out, and informative.
Very well presents and fully informative. It has been a great help to me.
the manual contained all things but in my opinion far too detailed and not written in laymens term
Hello

I am sorry we are a separate company to Apple and simply send the manual they have made available for the phone you have.

Julie
136 pages of every thing you need to know .Excellent .
Not much to say really but it was excellent thank you
Much easier to read
Easy to understand manual especiially for a senior citizen like me!
Layout wasn't same as my phone which was confusing
Very thorough but perhaps a little too technical for ordinary folk.
The manual was of good quality and very useful. Very quick delivery. I would recommend.
Excellent manual worth every penny. Next day delivery brilliant.
Tablet Manual is rated 4.32 based on 538 reviews