SWR Balustrade Reviews

of reviewers recommend SWR Balustrade
Read SWR Balustrade Reviews

About SWR Balustrade:

We supply and install stainless steel balustrade, handrail systems, and glass channel systems to both domestic and commercial customers throughout the UK.

Our aim is to provide premium quality, safe and reliable systems or components. We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service, our dedicated team are on hand to guide you through the entire process with the mission of making your balustrade purchase easy and exceeding your expectations.

Designing and installing your balustrade system is easier than you may think. Simply send us your sketches, photographs or technical drawings and we will help turn your vision into a reality.

Tell us how SWR Balustrade made you happy
Easy to use quick and good for very good products
What fantastic service and communication from start to finish. The help and advice from Leon was invaluable and his patience helping me design this bespoke project was remarkable.
I would recommend SWR without hesitation and I've been in the building trade for over 40 years.
Have already been in touch with Leon regarding another project
Thanks again
The help we received from design to finished product from Leon and the rest of your team was most helpful .I found that constructing the balustrade very simple as long as you follow the the advice given in the booklet .The main problem we had was drilling through the Granite slabs
although this was my job I thought it would be reasonably simple it was really but having to drill 36 holes took a while .also bearing in mind I am 70 years old but fit it still took its toll .Anyway great advice and being able to communicate by phone was a plus .once again thanks for all your help Leon .
Fast service, good product's and easy website to look at and purchase items needed cheers I will be back.
When I ordered the items they was out of stock ,there team are keeping me updated so will review again when I receive my goods
Very good service and quality glass.

Always on hand to help.

Would definitely recommend.
I'd been looking through railing and ballustrade suppliers for about a year before I came across SWR. As a keen DIY'er I wanted a system I could install myself, saving installation costs. It has to be relatively simple and logical, with some technical support if I needed it. This seemed the idea solution. I spent quite a bit of time speaking with Joel optimising my design to get what was right for me. It was quite a large installation originally 27 posts, 16 glass panels and two sections of wire but this reduced to 23 posts and 13 glass panels after some discussion.
The delivery went well. Originally just the metalwork with the glass to follow. This allowed me to make sure the glass sizes were spot on. They weren't, so its as well we waited - thanks Joel!
Installation was good if a little slow. There were a lot of holes to drill and it took time to get everything just right. I needed a few extra bits (articulated joints etc) but these were sent straight out. Glass followed. One panel was cut wrong but immediately replaced.
Overall I am extremely pleased with the end result. It looks fantastic. You have to be careful and take your time with all the drilling, but its worth the effort.
I had quotes (incl installation) well over 3 times the cost of this system.
This became my lockdown project so many thanks to Joel, he was my support throughout. It didnt matter how daft the question was he came back with a response and solution.
I dont often do reviews but Ive made an exception here. Everything from design, delivery, quality and support was spot on, and the cost was right too.
Thank you.
Fantastic service from Leon and the team. I had a high value system with steps that needed to be signed of by building control and the process couldn’t have been smoother. Plenty of communication all along the way and the installer was fantastic too. More than happy to recommend SWR.
Leon was just the best at understanding the requirements for my balustrade application, he followed up with phone calls to discuss and confirm the small details to make sure my order was correct & true in order to have it delivered when he said it would be and it was.
Fantastic communication is rare ..!
I am not going to go over the top, because Leon did !
5 Star customer service.
Seriously top stuff.
The balustrade I have installed is of a great quality and relatively simple to install. The staff are both knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Highly recommended.
Very good service
from my first call to ask about prices, styles and quality, I was delighted to be met with Leon who was the first, in the numerous companies contacted, to respond with enthusiasm and an eagerness to discuss terms and to advise on best product for my needs. Unlike any other company, Leon was willing to discount my order to have my custom. gooda arrived in very short time and Leon has been kind enough to follow up and ensure I was happy with the order. The quality is great and I hope to report that the balustrade will be finished after my vacation next week. Many thanks to all at SWR and especially Leon your star player. kind regards, Brian and Ellen Hyde.
Hi, thank you for the great review. We're glad you're impressed with our service and the quality of the product. We'll also pass your feedback on to Leon who is sure to be very pleased!

Kind Regards,

Balustrade Team
Next Day delivery of my order and notification of when it would be with me - cant ask for better service than that.
Great website good to deal with
good to deal with
We have just completed a high end job for a bluechip company and were tasked with the install of internal steel handrails at very short notice. SWG pulled out all the stops to get everything to site in extra quick time and often next day. And even on this quick turn around quality was never compromised. The client was complimentary about the quality too. Many thanks.
Hi Mr Wildy, thanks for the positive review. It's great to hear that everyone's happy with both our service and product.

Kind Regards

SWR Team
Great deliver and quality
got the ideal item and delivery was realy fast - next day as promised
From start to finish it has been a pleasure to work with SWR. Leon was very attentive and efficient with the planning, John the installer was excellent and did a great job, and the railings are a really good quality and look fantastic. Really great job and I have no hesitation recommending them to anyone.
Our experience with SWR could not be faulted, from the bespoke design, the manufacture the dimensions on our plans were reproduced exactly. Delivery was prompt and on time.
Materials were of excellent quality, the rope kits were a doddle to cut to length and assemble using the cutter provided.
The completed job looks fantastic. The help and advice we had from Debbie was first class, every company should have a Debbie!
Thanks SWR 10 out of 10!