SWR Balustrade Reviews

of reviewers recommend SWR Balustrade
Read SWR Balustrade Reviews

About SWR Balustrade:

We supply and install stainless steel balustrade, handrail systems, and glass channel systems to both domestic and commercial customers throughout the UK.

Our aim is to provide premium quality, safe and reliable systems or components. We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service, our dedicated team are on hand to guide you through the entire process with the mission of making your balustrade purchase easy and exceeding your expectations.

Designing and installing your balustrade system is easier than you may think. Simply send us your sketches, photographs or technical drawings and we will help turn your vision into a reality.

Tell us how SWR Balustrade made you happy
We have just built a new Terrace which is made even more special with the SWR Balustrade. We think it looks superb. From the very first communication with yourselves, the full breakdown of materials, revised quotes and right down to the packaging of the products. Your service has been faultless. I applaud you all especially Leon and Debbie. Already potential new customers are looking at our Balustrade including the installation team who are professional landscapers. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Job well done
Ordered over the phone, very helpful and received everything I needed for my project. Very helpful and good delivery.
Product not as described on website.
Excellent service from Leon in sales Nothing was too much trouble for him and excellent response to all my requests John Elmes
Excellent product and very good people to deal with. I’d recommend this company to everyone looking to have a quality product and service.
From the moment of the first telephone conversation I felt that swr was going to help me succeed in producing a great design for my newly installed external stairs.I liked the usability of the website for all the components required and submitted my drawing design to John who explained to me how to make the correct measurements for the height of all my posts.Once the design was agreed a order was placed followed by a very prompt delivery. During the design process I made several calls for reassurance and Debbie and John made the time and nothing was too much trouble.The quality of the materials is exceptional and all though I was a bit apprehensive about fitting myself I followed the instructions on the website and everything went extremely well,the outcome was very satisfying. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone looking for a quality product backed by good customer support,thanks once again
Thank you for your kind words, I will pass your praise onto John and Debbie.
I would just like to say a big thank you to Leon and his team for a great job that was done on our balustrade.it has finished our garden terrace of just right. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company enough. Great service from start to finish.
Great service from everyone I spoke to at SWR. I needed a bespoke balustrade for my ballcony (small but quite tricky) and the ease of their website and their personal assistance, help, and advice over the phone was invaluable. There was a discrepancy in the sizing of one piece which they replaced free of charge with no fuss. The finished product is of a very high standard and very competitive in price. I would happilly recomend SWR to all.
Great products, competitive prices, and fast delivery
Many thanks to SWR for their excellent service and help. The website is pretty easy to negotiate and ordering online is not too difficult. Delivery was very swift and arrived in a couple days after ordering. One item was missing in my order but a quick phone call to a lady receptionist and it was sorted without hesitation and the item arrived the following day. Modular stainless components are first class, well finished, and are made extremely well.Many thanks to SWR and would recommend. Mr Tomlinson. Yorkshire
We had a domestic Balustrade installed and are really happy with the result. Given the current circumstances, there were some delays but communication across SWR (Leon) and John who installed it was great. Having the installation included was well worth it.
Being competent at DIY, I needed to install an outdoor handrail for back door steps. SWR website provided the guidance to enable me to select the correct components and after submitting plan with dimensions and a telephone conversation with Debbie I was able to place order. All delivered within days and simple to install providing a very rigid and attractive handrail.
Very helpful and good product
Having handrails included in our redesigned garden was a must for me. Having searched a number of sites on line wasn't helping me find what we needed until our builder found your clear and competitively priced website. From my first phone call to your company to the last email from you, I have been kept informed at all times. Thank you for your good service and quality goods.
Very prompt service and good quality product.
I can’t fault this company for customer service, the quality of the product and their speed of delivery. This was my first purchase of balustrade spigots, so I was looking for some help. All the technical and commercial questions were confidently addressed by Leon on their team, resulting in my order, conveniently placed over the phone. A really nice personal touch that makes you want to go back again at the next opportunity. Very impressed , thanks!
Easy to use quick and good for very good products
What fantastic service and communication from start to finish. The help and advice from Leon was invaluable and his patience helping me design this bespoke project was remarkable. I would recommend SWR without hesitation and I've been in the building trade for over 40 years. Have already been in touch with Leon regarding another project Thanks again
The help we received from design to finished product from Leon and the rest of your team was most helpful .I found that constructing the balustrade very simple as long as you follow the the advice given in the booklet .The main problem we had was drilling through the Granite slabs although this was my job I thought it would be reasonably simple it was really but having to drill 36 holes took a while .also bearing in mind I am 70 years old but fit it still took its toll .Anyway great advice and being able to communicate by phone was a plus .once again thanks for all your help Leon .
Fast service, good product's and easy website to look at and purchase items needed cheers I will be back.
SWR Balustrade is rated 4.85 based on 89 reviews