SWR Balustrade Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SWR Balustrade

About SWR Balustrade: We supply and install stainless steel balustrade, handrail systems, and glass channel systems to both domestic and commercial customers throughout the UK.

Our aim is to provide premium quality, safe and reliable systems or components. We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service, our dedicated team are on hand to guide you through the entire process with the mission of making your balustrade purchase easy and exceeding your expectations.

Designing and installing your balustrade system is easier than you may think. Simply send us your sketches, photographs or technical drawings and we will help turn your vision into a reality.

How would you rate SWR Balustrade?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great product and good value"
"I contacted SWR for a quotation for some balustrade, the representative Leon who I spoke to was very helpful. He asked if I could send drawings of the proposed layout to use for the quotation and to ensure that the components I was looking at were suitable. Leon replied in a timely manner and then we had desussions on what components would be most suitable. Once I was happy to proceed we placed the order over the phone and as soon as the order was ready for despach a SWR team member would contact me to confirm a suitable delivery slot. Within a Short period of time Leon contacted me to confirm that my order was ready for despach and to arrange a suitable delivery day. All being well the components should arrive tomorrow and we can look at starting the installation. Overall todate I am very impressed with thE SWR team. Following on from my initial review: I have just reviewed delivery of my order- time scale exactly as agreed. The items were very well packaged, with all of the individual components in plastic bags and individually bible wrapped as required. These were packaged in substantial cardboard boxes and the handrails in heavy duty cardboard tubes, as a result of this standard of packaging there were no damages. On initial inspection of the components they look to be of very good quality and nicely finished off- in particular the tubing which had been cut to size. Overall a fantastic service, good quality components and very good value for money. I would certainly recommend SWR. Thank you."
C Stockton
Verified Buyer
"All good but was disappointed the handrail brackets didn’t come with screws to connect them to the handrail."
Hello Craig,

Many thanks for kindly leaving your feedback with SWR. We are very sorry you did not feel 100% satisfied and we have now implemented a suggested fixings tab when you order any brackets. We unfortunately do not supply these along with the brackets as we are unsure what fixture the brackets shall be fixed to as different structures require different fixings.

Should there be anything else we can be of assistance with please do get in touch.

Many thanks, SWR.
"Very satisfied with service"
C Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt, does what it says on the tin!!!"
"Brilliant service and great product"
R De Silvo