SWR Balustrade Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SWR Balustrade

About SWR Balustrade: We supply and install stainless steel balustrade, handrail systems, and glass channel systems to both domestic and commercial customers throughout the UK.

Our aim is to provide premium quality, safe and reliable systems or components. We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service, our dedicated team are on hand to guide you through the entire process with the mission of making your balustrade purchase easy and exceeding your expectations.

Designing and installing your balustrade system is easier than you may think. Simply send us your sketches, photographs or technical drawings and we will help turn your vision into a reality.

Tell us how SWR Balustrade made you happy

"We have just completed a high end job for a bluechip company and were tasked with the install of internal steel handrails at very short notice. SWG pulled out all the stops to get everything to site in extra quick time and often next day. And even on this quick turn around quality was never compromised. The client was complimentary about the quality too. Many thanks."
Hi Mr Wildy, thanks for the positive review. It's great to hear that everyone's happy with both our service and product.

Kind Regards

SWR Team
"Great deliver and quality"
"got the ideal item and delivery was realy fast - next day as promised"
"From start to finish it has been a pleasure to work with SWR. Leon was very attentive and efficient with the planning, John the installer was excellent and did a great job, and the railings are a really good quality and look fantastic. Really great job and I have no hesitation recommending them to anyone."
"Our experience with SWR could not be faulted, from the bespoke design, the manufacture the dimensions on our plans were reproduced exactly. Delivery was prompt and on time. Materials were of excellent quality, the rope kits were a doddle to cut to length and assemble using the cutter provided. The completed job looks fantastic. The help and advice we had from Debbie was first class, every company should have a Debbie! Thanks SWR 10 out of 10!"
"Had exactly what I was looking for at a great price! Fast delivery. Overall very happy with the shopping experience."
"Excellent service, would whole heartedly recommend"
"I have been purchasing balustrade systems from SWR for over 7 years. I have never had any concerns with service or quality of components. I am in the process of placing more orders for this years contracts."
"Good service delivery was on time reasonable price product will use again"
"From the initial enquiry with Debbie through to delivery of the balcony fittings and glass, we were delighted with the quality and professionalism shown throughout. The finished article looks perfect. Many thanks!"
"Great delivery. First class product."
"The quality of service afforded to me by Leon was outstanding as a small customer he spent time to advise on my requirements and to keep me aware of all delivery dates which enabled my project to progress with out a hitch he proved to be a great ambassador for SWR"
"Faultless help, support and guidance. Debbie and the team made it easy for me to select the right product. Great communication throughout the purchase and delivery process made the SWR balustrade one of our most satisfying and stress free purchases."
"Leon was extremely friendly and helpful and even called me back to advise the product was on its way earlier that first suggested as I initially explained it was quite urgent."
"So far so good, great help and advice, very quick response I hope the product matches the service when it arrives."
"Exactly what we want, great delivery"
"In terms of order processing and delivery, and of query resolving Very Good."
"Exactly what it said on the tin !!!"
"Excellent parts, excellent delivery and shipment. Very please with the service..."
"Excellent service very clear ordering very quick service"
SWR Balustrade is rated 4.81 based on 58 reviews