SWR Balustrade Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend SWR Balustrade

About SWR Balustrade: We supply and install stainless steel balustrade, handrail systems, and glass channel systems to both domestic and commercial customers throughout the UK.

Our aim is to provide premium quality, safe and reliable systems or components. We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service, our dedicated team are on hand to guide you through the entire process with the mission of making your balustrade purchase easy and exceeding your expectations.

Designing and installing your balustrade system is easier than you may think. Simply send us your sketches, photographs or technical drawings and we will help turn your vision into a reality.

Tell us how SWR Balustrade made you happy

"Leon was extremely friendly and helpful and even called me back to advise the product was on its way earlier that first suggested as I initially explained it was quite urgent."
"So far so good, great help and advice, very quick response I hope the product matches the service when it arrives."
"Exactly what we want, great delivery"
"In terms of order processing and delivery, and of query resolving Very Good."
"Exactly what it said on the tin !!!"
"Excellent parts, excellent delivery and shipment. Very please with the service..."
"Excellent service very clear ordering very quick service"
"Your exhibits in your showroom and advice from Debbie helped me choose SWR as the supplier for my balustrade. You were let down badly by your glass supplier who, despite having agreed a date for delivery came a few days early and left the glass propped up against my garage door whilst I was still on holiday in Cornwall. In addition 3 of the glass panels were the wrong size and replacements took 14 days to arrive."
We are sorry to hear about your experience Mr Dear. We have reviewed the glass supplier in question and have agreed to look into alternatives. We pride ourselves on customer service and to be let down by a third party is not acceptable. Please accept our sincerest apologies.
"Top quality, long lasting ballustrades which are easy to assemble and look great. Fast and reliable service from SWR"
"Very efficient , excellent"
"Bought some glass clamps to fit 48.3mm posts. The machinery of them is to a good tolerance and they were really flush to the posts. As an ex quality control inspector I was more than happy with their products and wouldn’t fail to recommend or re-use their services. Quick delivery too."
"Quick delivery and helpful service"
"We approached SWR to assist on a scheme to supply and fit internal seamless glazed balustrade into a listed building, and from initial enquiry through to completion the professionalism and attention to detail has impressed."
"Very helpful, but wrong size in stocks!!"
"They offered a fantastic service from start to finish. I tried 2 balustrade companies. 1st one was Nick Watson from Origin Architectural and he was to put it bluntly (useless). I certainly can't say that about SWR however . From initial phone call they were knowledgeable and listened carefully to my requirements. Quality of the balustrade and glass was superb."
"The prodject contract went ok but was not so impressed with the amount of packaging I am glad it was well wrapped but opening individual packaging was a pain on a large contract and caused manny collets to be disturbed and some lost"
Good afternoon Dean,

We apologise if you had found the extensive packaging slightly overkill on site. We do package all materials with great care so that this is not damaged in transit by the couriers. As we out source our delivery to third party couriers we cannot always be sure on how well it will be handled, so we ensure all materials are packaged thoroughly to avoid damages. We have taken on your feedback and shall look to ask all future customers how thorough they would like their orders packaged.

Thanks again for providing us with your feedback & should there be anything further we can assist you with, please do get in touch.
"Very swift and efficient service"
"Really quick service and fantastic product. Couldn't be happier."
"Good quality product, sleek design and very modern in appearance. Clients are over the moon with the installation."
"Great product, excellent prices and a super helpful team."
SWR Balustrade is rated 4.76 based on 45 reviews