SWR Balustrade Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SWR Balustrade

About SWR Balustrade: We supply and install stainless steel balustrade, handrail systems, and glass channel systems to both domestic and commercial customers throughout the UK.

Our aim is to provide premium quality, safe and reliable systems or components. We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service, our dedicated team are on hand to guide you through the entire process with the mission of making your balustrade purchase easy and exceeding your expectations.

Designing and installing your balustrade system is easier than you may think. Simply send us your sketches, photographs or technical drawings and we will help turn your vision into a reality.

How would you rate SWR Balustrade?

"Good Delivery"
"Hayley was so helpful. She was very efficient when responding to all enquiries and really helped us to find the look that we wanted to achieve for our internal balastrading. Great service"
"Very knowledgeable and helpful. Delivered on time. Easy to install."
"SWR seem to have got it right across all the aspects of choosing and installing their product. Their website is simply designed but informative and easy to navigate. They give you a quote online that allowed me to get an idea of the cost before I started the project. There was no hard sell tactics just a willingness to help. They were very responsive to questions. Willing to think through options. Quick to correct things if wrong. The goods arrived when they said they would. Received some good advice on how to sequence the work. They were also interested in the outcome. It is great to see a company get things right in all areas. Thanks."
Mr C Doorbeejah
Verified Buyer
"Very responsive and helpful with all the technical information prior to any financial commitment allowing me to order with confidence."
"I had contacted several stainless steel balustrade companies and after speaking to one very poor and one average customer focussed companies I contacted SWR. I spoke to Debbie who was wonderful and handled my purchase from start to the completion of the project. Every assistance and advice was provided by telephone or e-mail and I felt that this was a company who was there to help me, not just sell a product. There were a couple of hic-ups on the way, but every issue was resolved very quickly and I have enjoyed doing business with SWR and intend to do so again. Thanks again Debbie the handrails and glass panels look fantastic."
"good service ,quick quote turn around, friendly and knowledgeable staff."
"Great product and good value"
"I contacted SWR for a quotation for some balustrade, the representative Leon who I spoke to was very helpful. He asked if I could send drawings of the proposed layout to use for the quotation and to ensure that the components I was looking at were suitable. Leon replied in a timely manner and then we had desussions on what components would be most suitable. Once I was happy to proceed we placed the order over the phone and as soon as the order was ready for despach a SWR team member would contact me to confirm a suitable delivery slot. Within a Short period of time Leon contacted me to confirm that my order was ready for despach and to arrange a suitable delivery day. All being well the components should arrive tomorrow and we can look at starting the installation. Overall todate I am very impressed with thE SWR team. Following on from my initial review: I have just reviewed delivery of my order- time scale exactly as agreed. The items were very well packaged, with all of the individual components in plastic bags and individually bible wrapped as required. These were packaged in substantial cardboard boxes and the handrails in heavy duty cardboard tubes, as a result of this standard of packaging there were no damages. On initial inspection of the components they look to be of very good quality and nicely finished off- in particular the tubing which had been cut to size. Overall a fantastic service, good quality components and very good value for money. I would certainly recommend SWR. Thank you."
C Stockton
Verified Buyer
"All good but was disappointed the handrail brackets didn’t come with screws to connect them to the handrail."
Hello Craig,

Many thanks for kindly leaving your feedback with SWR. We are very sorry you did not feel 100% satisfied and we have now implemented a suggested fixings tab when you order any brackets. We unfortunately do not supply these along with the brackets as we are unsure what fixture the brackets shall be fixed to as different structures require different fixings.

Should there be anything else we can be of assistance with please do get in touch.

Many thanks, SWR.
"Very satisfied with service"
C Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt, does what it says on the tin!!!"
"Brilliant service and great product"
R De Silvo