SWR Balustrade Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SWR Balustrade

About SWR Balustrade: We supply and install stainless steel balustrade, handrail systems, and glass channel systems to both domestic and commercial customers throughout the UK.

Our aim is to provide premium quality, safe and reliable systems or components. We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service, our dedicated team are on hand to guide you through the entire process with the mission of making your balustrade purchase easy and exceeding your expectations.

Designing and installing your balustrade system is easier than you may think. Simply send us your sketches, photographs or technical drawings and we will help turn your vision into a reality.

How would you rate SWR Balustrade ?

"They offered a fantastic service from start to finish. I tried 2 balustrade companies. 1st one was Nick Watson from Origin Architectural and he was to put it bluntly (useless). I certainly can't say that about SWR however . From initial phone call they were knowledgeable and listened carefully to my requirements. Quality of the balustrade and glass was superb."
"The prodject contract went ok but was not so impressed with the amount of packaging I am glad it was well wrapped but opening individual packaging was a pain on a large contract and caused manny collets to be disturbed and some lost"
Good afternoon Dean,

We apologise if you had found the extensive packaging slightly overkill on site. We do package all materials with great care so that this is not damaged in transit by the couriers. As we out source our delivery to third party couriers we cannot always be sure on how well it will be handled, so we ensure all materials are packaged thoroughly to avoid damages. We have taken on your feedback and shall look to ask all future customers how thorough they would like their orders packaged.

Thanks again for providing us with your feedback & should there be anything further we can assist you with, please do get in touch.
"Very swift and efficient service"
"Really quick service and fantastic product. Couldn't be happier."
"Good quality product, sleek design and very modern in appearance. Clients are over the moon with the installation."
"Great product, excellent prices and a super helpful team."
"It was great to deal directly with Leon to discuss what was a fairly complicated balcony. From the discussion of the initial order to the delivery, SWR were easy to deal with and very knowledgeable. I was extremely impressed with their turnaround time. Definitely use them again in the future."
"After talking to a few other companies on these types of products i found SWR and google search, chatting to Leon with his knowledge base on Juliette Balcony's, he showed us a system which would meet our needs. very good price and simple to install. The customer and myself couldn't be happier. As the job was all about the view which was maintained with this system."
"I ordered the components that I needed via the on line service after closing hours.I received an automated confirmation almost immediately. The following day I received a further confirmation e mail and was advised that my order would be delivered the following day. Later in the day I received a further e mail giving the details of the courier, that it should be delivered by 11am, options to change the delivery (address etc! And that I would receive a e mail on the day with a 1 hour delivery slot."
"Seemed great when quoting. I placed an order on June 8th 2018. I was informed would arrive in 7 to 10 days. It is now June 28th. NO glass delivered. Having to arrange to be home on 2 other delivery dates I was given this is extremely frustrating. They have my money just under £1000 . Hugely disappointed ."
Good afternoon Harsha,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are extremely sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with some of the service you received from SWR.

SWR use two third party glaziers to fulfill all of our customers glass requirements. As part of our ISO 9001 accreditation we record all quality and delivery issues so as that we regular audit any ongoing issues to try an constantly improve our service. The two glaziers we have opted to use are among the two largest and well established in the market We use them because their quality of glass is consistent & this is very important when fitting glass to such aesthetic systems. We aim to deliver all glass on the agreed date provided to us by the glazier upon ordering. Unfortunately, as the glaziers sometimes incur very large glass orders and that glass is a delicate material to manufacture, the lead times provided can occasionally change and we notify our customer right away to manage this through with them.

We completely understand that when you are using a company that are providing a full service, then this service is expected to be delivered as agreed. Some fascists of the process do however result in some deviations from the original lead times given to SWR by our glazier and we do our very best to manager this through with all of our customers to avoid any dissatisfaction with our service.
"Quick response and competitive quote"
"Quick efficient service & when clamps were delivered they were excellent quality, really pleased."
"Very good service and very very quick delivery I placed my order with SWR on a Friday and got all the items I ordered with them on the Monday. I'm more then happy with all the product's I ordered from SWR Thanks. SWR"
"Efficient, accurate, and friendly service a good business to deal with."
"Excellent attention to detail and customer service"
"Fantastic product (Skyforce system) , service and deliver timing was spot on. So glad we found SWR and only wish more companies could be this helpful!!"
"Good and curtious service all round with very polite staff who makes sure problems are resolved if and when they have to outsource certain items on your behalf. All in all a very decent company who looks after both large and small customers."
"Good Delivery"
"Hayley was so helpful. She was very efficient when responding to all enquiries and really helped us to find the look that we wanted to achieve for our internal balastrading. Great service"
"Very knowledgeable and helpful. Delivered on time. Easy to install."
SWR Balustrade is rated 4.81 based on 31 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!