SWR Balustrade Reviews

of reviewers recommend SWR Balustrade
Read SWR Balustrade Reviews

About SWR Balustrade:

We supply and install stainless steel balustrade, handrail systems, and glass channel systems to both domestic and commercial customers throughout the UK.

Our aim is to provide premium quality, safe and reliable systems or components. We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service, our dedicated team are on hand to guide you through the entire process with the mission of making your balustrade purchase easy and exceeding your expectations.

Designing and installing your balustrade system is easier than you may think. Simply send us your sketches, photographs or technical drawings and we will help turn your vision into a reality.

Tell us how SWR Balustrade made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Fantastic service from Leon and the team. I had a high value system with steps that needed to be signed of by building control and the process couldn’t have been smoother. Plenty of communication all along the way and the installer was fantastic too. More than happy to recommend SWR.
Leon was just the best at understanding the requirements for my balustrade application, he followed up with phone calls to discuss and confirm the small details to make sure my order was correct & true in order to have it delivered when he said it would be and it was.
Fantastic communication is rare ..!
I am not going to go over the top, because Leon did !
5 Star customer service.
Seriously top stuff.
The balustrade I have installed is of a great quality and relatively simple to install. The staff are both knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Highly recommended.
Very good service
from my first call to ask about prices, styles and quality, I was delighted to be met with Leon who was the first, in the numerous companies contacted, to respond with enthusiasm and an eagerness to discuss terms and to advise on best product for my needs. Unlike any other company, Leon was willing to discount my order to have my custom. gooda arrived in very short time and Leon has been kind enough to follow up and ensure I was happy with the order. The quality is great and I hope to report that the balustrade will be finished after my vacation next week. Many thanks to all at SWR and especially Leon your star player. kind regards, Brian and Ellen Hyde.
Hi, thank you for the great review. We're glad you're impressed with our service and the quality of the product. We'll also pass your feedback on to Leon who is sure to be very pleased!

Kind Regards,

Balustrade Team
Next Day delivery of my order and notification of when it would be with me - cant ask for better service than that.
Great website good to deal with
good to deal with
We have just completed a high end job for a bluechip company and were tasked with the install of internal steel handrails at very short notice. SWG pulled out all the stops to get everything to site in extra quick time and often next day. And even on this quick turn around quality was never compromised. The client was complimentary about the quality too. Many thanks.
Hi Mr Wildy, thanks for the positive review. It's great to hear that everyone's happy with both our service and product.

Kind Regards

SWR Team
Great deliver and quality
got the ideal item and delivery was realy fast - next day as promised
From start to finish it has been a pleasure to work with SWR. Leon was very attentive and efficient with the planning, John the installer was excellent and did a great job, and the railings are a really good quality and look fantastic. Really great job and I have no hesitation recommending them to anyone.
Our experience with SWR could not be faulted, from the bespoke design, the manufacture the dimensions on our plans were reproduced exactly. Delivery was prompt and on time.
Materials were of excellent quality, the rope kits were a doddle to cut to length and assemble using the cutter provided.
The completed job looks fantastic. The help and advice we had from Debbie was first class, every company should have a Debbie!
Thanks SWR 10 out of 10!
Had exactly what I was looking for at a great price! Fast delivery. Overall very happy with the shopping experience.
Excellent service, would whole heartedly recommend
I have been purchasing balustrade systems from SWR for over 7 years. I have never had any concerns with service or quality of components. I am in the process of placing more orders for this years contracts.
Good service delivery was on time reasonable price product will use again
From the initial enquiry with Debbie through to delivery of the balcony fittings and glass, we were delighted with the quality and professionalism shown throughout. The finished article looks perfect. Many thanks!
Great delivery. First class product.
The quality of service afforded to me by Leon was outstanding as a small customer he spent time to advise on my requirements and to keep me aware of all delivery dates which enabled my project to progress with out a hitch he proved to be a great ambassador for SWR
SWR Balustrade is rated 4.83 based on 66 reviews