SWR Balustrade Reviews

of reviewers recommend SWR Balustrade
Read SWR Balustrade Reviews

About SWR Balustrade:

We supply and install stainless steel balustrade, handrail systems, and glass channel systems to both domestic and commercial customers throughout the UK.

Our aim is to provide premium quality, safe and reliable systems or components. We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service, our dedicated team are on hand to guide you through the entire process with the mission of making your balustrade purchase easy and exceeding your expectations.

Designing and installing your balustrade system is easier than you may think. Simply send us your sketches, photographs or technical drawings and we will help turn your vision into a reality.

Tell us how SWR Balustrade made you happy
I would just like to say a big thank you to Leon and his team for a great job that was done on our balustrade.it has finished our garden terrace of just right. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company enough. Great service from start to finish.
Great service from everyone I spoke to at SWR. I needed a bespoke balustrade for my ballcony (small but quite tricky) and the ease of their website and their personal assistance, help, and advice over the phone was invaluable. There was a discrepancy in the sizing of one piece which they replaced free of charge with no fuss. The finished product is of a very high standard and very competitive in price. I would happilly recomend SWR to all.
Great products, competitive prices, and fast delivery
Many thanks to SWR for their excellent service and help. The website is pretty easy to negotiate and ordering online is not too difficult. Delivery was very swift and arrived in a couple days after ordering. One item was missing in my order but a quick phone call to a lady receptionist and it was sorted without hesitation and the item arrived the following day. Modular stainless components are first class, well finished, and are made extremely well.Many thanks to SWR and would recommend. Mr Tomlinson. Yorkshire
We had a domestic Balustrade installed and are really happy with the result. Given the current circumstances, there were some delays but communication across SWR (Leon) and John who installed it was great. Having the installation included was well worth it.
Being competent at DIY, I needed to install an outdoor handrail for back door steps. SWR website provided the guidance to enable me to select the correct components and after submitting plan with dimensions and a telephone conversation with Debbie I was able to place order. All delivered within days and simple to install providing a very rigid and attractive handrail.
Very helpful and good product
Having handrails included in our redesigned garden was a must for me. Having searched a number of sites on line wasn't helping me find what we needed until our builder found your clear and competitively priced website. From my first phone call to your company to the last email from you, I have been kept informed at all times. Thank you for your good service and quality goods.
Very prompt service and good quality product.
I can’t fault this company for customer service, the quality of the product and their speed of delivery. This was my first purchase of balustrade spigots, so I was looking for some help. All the technical and commercial questions were confidently addressed by Leon on their team, resulting in my order, conveniently placed over the phone. A really nice personal touch that makes you want to go back again at the next opportunity. Very impressed , thanks!
Easy to use quick and good for very good products
What fantastic service and communication from start to finish. The help and advice from Leon was invaluable and his patience helping me design this bespoke project was remarkable. I would recommend SWR without hesitation and I've been in the building trade for over 40 years. Have already been in touch with Leon regarding another project Thanks again
The help we received from design to finished product from Leon and the rest of your team was most helpful .I found that constructing the balustrade very simple as long as you follow the the advice given in the booklet .The main problem we had was drilling through the Granite slabs although this was my job I thought it would be reasonably simple it was really but having to drill 36 holes took a while .also bearing in mind I am 70 years old but fit it still took its toll .Anyway great advice and being able to communicate by phone was a plus .once again thanks for all your help Leon .
Fast service, good product's and easy website to look at and purchase items needed cheers I will be back.
When I ordered the items they was out of stock ,there team are keeping me updated so will review again when I receive my goods
Very good service and quality glass. Always on hand to help. Would definitely recommend.
I'd been looking through railing and ballustrade suppliers for about a year before I came across SWR. As a keen DIY'er I wanted a system I could install myself, saving installation costs. It has to be relatively simple and logical, with some technical support if I needed it. This seemed the idea solution. I spent quite a bit of time speaking with Joel optimising my design to get what was right for me. It was quite a large installation originally 27 posts, 16 glass panels and two sections of wire but this reduced to 23 posts and 13 glass panels after some discussion. The delivery went well. Originally just the metalwork with the glass to follow. This allowed me to make sure the glass sizes were spot on. They weren't, so its as well we waited - thanks Joel! Installation was good if a little slow. There were a lot of holes to drill and it took time to get everything just right. I needed a few extra bits (articulated joints etc) but these were sent straight out. Glass followed. One panel was cut wrong but immediately replaced. Overall I am extremely pleased with the end result. It looks fantastic. You have to be careful and take your time with all the drilling, but its worth the effort. I had quotes (incl installation) well over 3 times the cost of this system. This became my lockdown project so many thanks to Joel, he was my support throughout. It didnt matter how daft the question was he came back with a response and solution. I dont often do reviews but Ive made an exception here. Everything from design, delivery, quality and support was spot on, and the cost was right too. Thank you.
Fantastic service from Leon and the team. I had a high value system with steps that needed to be signed of by building control and the process couldn’t have been smoother. Plenty of communication all along the way and the installer was fantastic too. More than happy to recommend SWR.
Leon was just the best at understanding the requirements for my balustrade application, he followed up with phone calls to discuss and confirm the small details to make sure my order was correct & true in order to have it delivered when he said it would be and it was. Fantastic communication is rare ..! I am not going to go over the top, because Leon did ! 5 Star customer service. Seriously top stuff.
The balustrade I have installed is of a great quality and relatively simple to install. The staff are both knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Highly recommended.
SWR Balustrade is rated 4.87 based on 83 reviews