SwimNow UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwimNow UK
2 - 3 Hours
Read SwimNow UK  Reviews

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy
The communication has been excellent, instructor messages before every session and is very accommodating with changes. The instructor had the pupil swimming on her back within 15 minutes of being in the pool on the first lesson.
Joanne was really kind and had lots of different activities to make the lesson fun.
Pete in Sheffield has been an excellent teacher for my nephew who is 14. He has massively improved his confidence in the water and made learning to swim fun with just the right level of challenge for a teenager. The weekly one to one lessons are a great way of developing skills.
My teacher Heather was very friendly and encouraging. She explained the aims and goals of the session and took me through it step by step. By the end of my first session I felt I had made real progress.
Very happy with how my lessons are going still early days Jenna my instructor is very patient and make me feel safe in the water and I feel every week I gain more confidence and she let me go at my own pace.
Can’t recommend SwimNow enough! My son really enjoys his lessons with Andy & has learnt so much. He used to get easily distracted in swim classes so one to one sessions were perfect. At 4 years old not only can he tread water, swim lengths & dive to the bottom but he is learning different swimming strokes. Andy is patient, kind & fun! Thank you 😊
Excellent coaching with a professional one to one approach , in excellent facilities .
Although I wrote a previous 5* review (starting with “I started swimming lessons aged 24...”) I thought I should add the negatives now that my lessons are nearly over. This is in no means discouraging people from the tutors as they are still good. Just the business lack of communication can be frustrating sometimes, as they will contact you beforehand to ensure you sign up, but then one lesson got cancelled 45 minutes before the lesson (due to venue issues). Then when I missed a lesson due to unforeseen circumstances, and informed them the night before it was still charged (£45! Per 30 minutes), and didn’t receive response to my message or voicemail. This can be frustrating especially considering the amount you pay for them. A few lessons were also cut short by around 5 minutes or so 😁, saying that’s all we have time for. But it made up that I stayed in the pool and practiced on my own for a bit. If the mishap with the lesson which I wanted to cancel didn’t occur I probably would’ve recommended SwimNow to 2-3 other family members, but this makes me not want to anymore. So gained £45 but lost out on repeat loyal customer and possibly 2-4 new ones! Customer experience is key. Still I’m Happy I took the lessons and learnt to swim and hope this is taken on board as constructive feedback.
I really enjoyed my lessons and improved markedly. Thank you very much indeed.
Andrea is a brilliant coach to be with she has truly helped me gain some confidence in the water and taught me the basic life skills of swimming. I thought I’d never be able to overcome my fear of water however I really enjoyed the teaching and learning. I definitely recommend her as a swimming instructor whether it’s to improve your swimming or start as a beginner shes patient but also listen and encourages you.
Yasmin is a fantastic swimming teacher and the progress my two children are making is amazing. Highly recommended!
They have Amazing teacher (Andrea),who provides absolutely wonderful lessons
I have been really happy with the progress my children have made with the help of Yasmin. Would recommend.
I took a crash course over 3 days during my staycasion to improve my (poor!) skills and learn new strokes. Andrea is a great instructor, very encouraging, motivating and passionate. She can identify where your mistakes are, what you need to work on and what exercises to do in order to fix your shortcomings, which is great! Not to mention the lessons were fun too! I'm looking forward to practicing what I've learned and I would love to take more lessons with Andrea in the future.
I started my swimming lessons in Manchester, I’m aged 24. I’ve always wanted to learn how to swim and consider it a great exercise, however due to a near death experience at the age of two abroad I’d always been fearful of the pool. I decided to face my fears and book 1 to 1 and as said by other reviewers I’m so happy I did. Dom my swimming instructor is an amazing coach, and very calmly steers you in the right direction. I had my second lesson today and I was swimming, without the float and learning the front crawl with my hands. I’m actually amazed at the progress- I had it within me all along but it takes a great coach to get it out of you. I’d attempted group swimming lessons but it’s not the same- these are structured and the coach is able to focus on you only. Bit pricey, but other companies are charging the same, I shopped around a bit. Well worth paying if you have spare cash one month/ worth saving up for, as you learn this skill for life and with a good quality structured lesson and lesson coach. Also thanks Dominic 🙌🏻.
It was lovely to see my grandson on his first taster session. Sadly the lessons are more expensive at an hourly rate of £90 than getting a pilots licence so I cannot afford to continue and will look for a cheaper option.
Andrea is an excellent teacher who is really knowledgeable and passionate about what she does. She has great ability to properly understand your skill level and where she has to start with you or what needs to be improved. She is extremly friendly and makes you feel comfortable during the lesson.
I started my lessons aged 37, genuinely terrified of the water. Andrea had me floating face down on my first lesson. I could have cried tears of joy. She explains everything so that I actually get it and I’m improving with every session, which is nothing short of life changing for me. I love it! I look forward to it every week. Andrea is amazing!
I could not be more delighted with the teaching offered by Andrea. I had managed to get to 50 years in life having never had a single swim lesson. I had never attempted to swim and had no clue how to begin. I booked 6 x 1 hour lessons over the course of two weeks and enjoyed every minute of it. I am now very confident in the water, have a great grounding in the basic swim techniques and can swim! The course delivered exactly what it said on the tin and I really would not hesitate in recommending Andrea to anyone who is wondering whether they too can become a swimmer. My only regret is that I didn't do it decades sooner.
I joined swimnow as i had never learnt swimming as a child and had a near drowning experience once.I am lucky to have Andrea as my instructor. She is Excellent,is full of energy, vibrant and so encouraging.A lovely person at heart who will make you laugh,and tough and encourages you to achieve your goals no matter how many times you give up.Andrea is the best swim instructor to go to.What i like is the step by step technique she will make you master so you learn as a professional.Swim now have been very professional and always find you the best suited time.I am really happy to have chose Swim now and especially Andrea as a teacher.
SwimNow UK is rated 4.81 based on 436 reviews