SwimNow UK Reviews

Based on 802 reviews
2 - 3 Hours
Read SwimNow UK  Reviews

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy
Holly has been a wonderful professional instructor throughout the course of the swimming lessons. She’s very accommodating and friendly, I’ve found that time always flies when we’re doing lessons! Highly recommend taking lessons with Holly 😊👍🏽
Leant to swim again in my 60’s! So happy, I never learnt as a child, first lessons in 40’s, success and over time I stopped swimming altogether, covid restricted holidays and pools so made a decision to start all over again. Holly was understanding of my concerns and anxiety in the water. I took an Intense course of 6 lessons over 2 weeks and I’m on cloud nine! My last lesson I swam 8 lengths of a 20 metre pool. Determination on my part and a calm understanding teacher equals success!
We booked a slot of lessons together over a half term and by the second lesson our 2 children were starting to attempt swimming independently, and by the third they were actually doing it, it was amazing! The price is a lot higher than standard group classes, but the progression was worth every penny. We had Nick in Nottingham for the majority of lessons and our 2 children were so excited to go each time, he was great! We also had Madeline in Nottingham who was lovely too. Would highly recommend the service.
Fantastic!
Thoroughly enjoyed, I would like to continue but just can't afford it right now, think I may have misunderstood the fee structure.
Since taking lessons with Amy I have gone from having zero confidence in the water to doing full lengths in the pool within a matter of weeks. Would highly recommend booking with any if you are a beginner swimmer like myself.
James has been a brilliant swimming teacher for our daughter. He has always been very accommodating and made the lessons fun. We are delighted that he has enabled our daughter to be competent in all four of the main strokes. We only wish we had signed her up earlier!
Ryan at Swimnow instructs our two children and they are progressing well and enjoy the lessons. Would recommend Swim now.
I had lessons with Andy. At beginning it wasn’t even learning to swim as much as overcoming my fear of getting the head under the water. At the end of a course I am super comfortable in water and learnt to swim with a breast stroke (still a couple of things to improve in my technique ) . I made an incredible progress and recommend swim now to anyone. ☺️ You pay for what you get in 100%
Lessons with SwimNow are an excellent way to learn or improve your swimming. My 6 year old has been having lessons with Ryan in Rugby and has excelled in water confidence, stamina and variety of strokes in a short space of time. Ryan really understands a child's ability and has a great teaching technique to get the best swimming achievement while having fun. My son really looks forward to his lesson each week, it is a joy to watch him enjoying his lesson and develop as a confident swimmer each week.
Everyone at SwimNow have been great with both of my children aged 5 and 7. They really enjoy the lessons and Ryan is a great teacher. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking to learn or improve their swimming.
The teacher is excellent. My child is making good progress. As the lessons are expensive I would like to have been able to book slightly fewer lessons. However I am sure the objective will be achieved by the end of the course.
Very patient and understanding of pre-verbal autistic. Used PECS and gestures successfully to create an inclusive environment for swimming. Thank you Millie.
I really enjoyed my swimming lessons with Andy, he has helped to build my confidence and learning different strokes. The tips Andy gave on what to do if I was in the deep end, turning in the water from front to back and vice-versa and so much more will definitely come in handy when I’m on holiday and generally, when swimming in my local pool. Andy’s encouragement and sense of humour also makes the lessons a lot more fun! Arranging my lessons was easy and the odd occasion when I needed to rearrange my lesson, Andy was flexible and catered for this. The different packages offered by Swim Now gives you lots of options for all abilities and how well of a swimmer you want to become. I would highly recommend this company and Andy!
Ryan is the great instructor. Very helpful and clear instructions during the lessons.
Ryan is an excellent teacher and has built up a great relationship with our 8 year old daughter with his teaching style. Our daughter is getting more confident after every lesson and is comfortable around Ryan and his teaching methods. I would recommend Ryan to others. Thank you.
My son had a couple of months lessons with swim now. It is certainly premium cost but we did find worth the value as a swim skills booster. Highly recommend
Amy is a great teacher, warm and friendly in her manner. Our two boys (7 years and 4 years old) had much disruption in swimming due to COVID-19 and lessons with Amy have really improved their swimming ability and confidence. Our 4 year old is sometimes reluctant to get in the pool but by the end of the lesson, Amy has him wanting to do more and more! Both are really progressing with their swimming and confidence in the pool. Thank you again Amy! 🙂
My daughter is 4 years old and she is loving the lessons and when she gets ready to go for the lesson she can’t wait to go because she enjoys it so me as a parent would recommended to everyone 👍👍👏
I am 34 years old and was really nervous to start 121 lessons to build my confidence in the water. Amy is a really fantastic teacher who is patient, reassuring and tailors each lesson to my needs and comfort level, while knowing how to still push me where needed. I cannot believe the progress I have made in just 6 hours worth of lessons and it truly is the best investment I have made in myself. I never thought I would say I look forward to swimming lessons but I really do each week, I am so at ease and so happy with the progress after each lesson. Highly recommend Amy and SwimNow.
SwimNow UK is rated 4.83 based on 802 reviews