SwimNow UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwimNow UK
2 - 3 Hours
Read SwimNow UK  Reviews

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy
I have lessons at the Hilton in Birmingham with Dominique.

Well, Where to start ? I was a little nervous to begin with, being 30 I was also a bit embarrassed to be honest with not being able to swim properly !
But that has all changed now thanks to Dominique- she has really helped me in our sessions and i’ve learnt so much from breathing exercises to doing a whole full length in the pool ( after Just a few lessons with Dominique) which is a real achievement.
Dominique also taught me that it takes practice and time and once you have to skills you really can do it.

I have much more confidence than I ever did before and I have been going swimming with my partner recently too which has also been nice for us, he also says I’ve done really well - the amount of times we’ve been on holiday in the past where there has been a pool and I didn’t feel comfortable, well now I do. I still have some more learning to do but I’m really greatful for Dominique.

The location was also very handy for me too !
You can use the facilities as well, the sauna, hot tub etc

Thanks so much !
Our son had tried group swimming lessons & didn’t really take to it or progress as most of the time he was just waiting for his turn - that all changed with Pete at SwimNow - a fantastic swim coach who was 100% engaged with our son from the 1st lesson to the last - worth every penny to see our son grow with confidence whilst learning to swim properly fast-track style & all with a big smile on his face throughout 🏊‍♂️🎖
Andy was the best ..loved my experience with swim now
Our son is autistic and loves the swimming pool but he cannot be part of a big group. 1 to 1 with Dominic has been the best experience for him. Dominic has great skills and has a good relationship with our son since day one. He knows Dominic, trust on Him and is improving a lot. I highly recommend swim now and Dominic, he is amazing!!
Great coaching, calmed my nerves, well worth it!
Great coaching, calmed my nerves, well worth it!
I decided to begin lessons after a recent holiday and feeling sick of not being able to fully participate in water based activities.

It began with a 30 minute assessment, where I met Dominique, we went through where it is I would like to improve and what I would want to achieve. I’ve always been comfortable in the water, but just never had the correct technique.

Within that 30 minute session, she had already taught me how to do the front crawl! I was honestly amazed. From there, we discussed steps moving forward to strengthen my swimming and which package would be suitable for me.

I chose the 6 hour package, as 30 minutes went by really quickly and it allowed me to learn various strokes. Throughout my time, Dominique was extremely patient and friendly and I honestly could not have asked for a better instructor. After 6 hours, two one hour sessions a week, I am not able to do the front crawl, back stroke and breast stroke, allowing me to enjoy my holidays on an even new level.

If I wish, I’m able to book a refresher session just to familiarise myself with the technique and to feel more confident in the water. I personally didn’t want to do group lessons, as I felt that it would be harder for me to get the correct technique, especially if there are others around and did feel somewhat self conscious being an adult learner.

I don’t for a second regret spending money for my lessons and won’t hesitate to get more in the future or recommend any family for lessons. Thank you Dom 😊
Great friendly patient instructor
Well worth the price
For someone with no swimming lessons before, Dominic took me from a 0-100 in just two lessons. From breathing underwater to Micheal Phelps type of freestyle swimming 🤓. He was quiet flexible with the lessons, to make sure I knew how to perform a skill before we got on to the next skill. By the third lesson I could swim on my own from one end to the other. The best part of the venue is how clean its kept, the pool is 1.25m all the way and the package comes with access to Sauna and Jacuzzi🤞🏾😍. The environment is so serene; good for nervous and shy first time swimmers😅. Thanks Swimnow!
Dominique is an awesome instructor. I've been meaning to learn to swim for years - I had bad experiences as a child which put me off swimming. But Dominique has been amazing. She provided great support in the lead up to the first session, answering my many questions. I really look forward to my lessons and she's built a great confidence in me. Very happy she is my teacher and I look forward to learning lots more with her!!
Having now learnt to swim with Dominique my lessons have progressed to learning new strokes. She has given me the thrust I needed to master my leg work at breast stroke and really has been inspirational which is very powerful; to the extent I want to perfect my techniques. I look forward to more lessons in the future.
Having already tried to learn to swim abroad and not making much progress plus my fears of the water had knocked my confidence in the water badly. However, Dominique knew exactly how to teach me to turn my fears in the water around and she with her big smile, kindness and patience helped me gain more confidence in the water every session. Dominique is very talented and experienced with a unique teaching method and I was very impressed by her ability to explain my mistakes/fears making it much easier for me to see the logic behind them and giving me more confidence and teaching me the necessary skills to work on those and get better every stroke. She is a fantastic teacher and I cannot recommend her enough, I was certainly very happy to have had the pleasure of being her student and I owe it to her to be able to swim, something that I have always yearned for. Thanks a million.
Dominique has the patients of an angel. I was the clumsiest person in the water you can imagine a real life Mr Bean and now I am comfortable and even learned to swim a bit. Thanks Domi.
I have been a total failure throughout my life when it comes to swimming that is until I came to the Hilton and met Dominique. I am the clumsiest person in water and the best thing I can say about Dominique is that she has now made me trust water. I am happy to jump in and mess around. Swimming is coming on. Thanks Domi.
Dominque was great! Helped me improve my ability massively and taught me techniques which i’m still using today! And always on hand to give advise! Definitely recommend!
Dominique is an amazing instructor , very patient and always has a genuine big smile , I came to her when I couldn’t swim , from the very first day she gave me confidence that I will do it, after a few lessons I was able to swim and now I can also go in the pool with friends and swim , I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to learn to swim
I have started taking beginner lessons with a fabulous instructor Dominique at Hilton, NEC. I can’t begin to say how great a teacher she is. She has been very patient, giving me confidence to learn at my own pace, keeps me motivated with her pep talk and a big smile. From being terrified of being in water, I have learnt to swim a bit in just 4 lessons. Also to add all the staff are welcoming at the front desk with a smile . Just makes the whole experience worthwhile and can’t recommend this class and Dominique enough !
Do manic is a good instructor has patience and time learn a look improve my swim
Do manic is a good instructor has patience with me and has good communication skills I've learnt abit more tequics how to swim better
I first signed up for 6 swim lessons. I had Dominque as my teacher. I am so glad she was my teacher she is very patient and she took everything really slow so that I could gain confidence in the pool. I did learn to swim I can now do a full length breast stroke still have a little work on my front crawl can almost do a full length on the crawl. I will be taking more lessons in the new year with out a doubt. I highly recommend taking lessons with Dominque u won’t regret it she will get u swimming in no time.
SwimNow UK is rated 4.81 based on 333 reviews