SwiftReg Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwiftReg
Read SwiftReg Reviews

About SwiftReg:

Personalised Registrations & Number Plate Supplier
Online seller of private, cherished and personalised registration numbers, offering a full service which includes physical acrylic number plates and managed transfers. Friendly and helpful advice.

sales@swiftreg.co.uk

Building 60, , Kings Hill

All went perfectly,just as advertised
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service from swiftreg.Everything done in the timeframe specified with no delays.
SwiftReg 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Posted 1 hour ago
Fantastic service, brought as a gift and the help i had was second to non. Speedy and easy transaction
Website very easy to use. Everything is done for you. Emails at every stage. No fuss, good service.
This was my first private reg plate and they did all the work after I picked the plate outstanding service from swift reg I paid a small fee to them for doing all the legal transfers and in a week plates are on the car great experience and the service was excellent when I get another plate I will be back to swift reg excellent service and great value for money
SwiftReg are brilliant.
I ordered number plate paid for the extras I wanted and within 10 days it was delivered to my door. No fuss and plates look great 😊 Highly recommend these guys!
Fast, friendly, efficient service thank you SWIFTREG!
SwiftReg 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Very easy procedure, picked the plate I wanted added the extra for transfer ect, had my new plate and log book through within 10days, would highly recommend.
SwiftReg 5 star review on 26th February 2021
Easy to find reg. that I wanted and received certificate within 5days first class service
Swift transaction, easy to make transaction and recommend to others
I purchased my number plate for my husband’s 40th, he hasn’t yet had it but know he will love it, easy to order fast delivery great service thank you 😊
My mum was over the moon with her birthday present! Great, easy, great price. Highly recommend πŸ‘Œ
First class service
Excellent service. Very fast and efficient. Would definitely use again
Brilliant service, very easy to use to purchase and get onto your car. I definitely recommend this company.
Putting a private plate on your vehicle couldn't be any easier if you use these guy. Purchase, transfers etc are all done extremely fast. I'd definately recommend to anyone. Trusted merchants.
SwiftReg 5 star review on 26th February 2021
Top service well done all.
Good quality and fast delivery. Very happy.
Cant wait to get them on my car
Just waiting for my log book now
Very efficient service. Used the online chat facility too to add number plates and all worked very well.
Helpful and easy to use. Quick service. Thank you.
T500 TDY