SwiftReg Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwiftReg
Read SwiftReg Reviews

About SwiftReg:

Personalised Registrations & Number Plate Supplier
Online seller of private, cherished and personalised registration numbers, offering a full service which includes physical acrylic number plates and managed transfers. Friendly and helpful advice.

sales@swiftreg.co.uk

Building 60, , Kings Hill

Brilliant service
Fantastic experience. Ordered & fast delivery, one small hiccup but sorted no problem. Would recommend to anyone wanting a new reg.
Fantastic service, you kindly did all the paperwork so I had nothing to worry about.
SwiftReg 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Quick and easy transaction very pleasant people to deal with no problems
SwiftReg 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Well what can I say !!!! Absolutely brilliant service ! Highly recommend!! I contacted SwiftReg to buy a number plate for my husband for Christmas I spoke to a lovely lady called Natalie so helpful and explained everything clearly, tbh I didn’t really need to do anything as everything was done for me all the paperwork for transfer etc all I had to do was pay . I will recommend to all my friends and family as I can’t imagine any company could beat SwiftReg for service and price . Thank you SwiftReg for making my husband’s Christmas 😊
SwiftReg 5 star review on 28th December 2020
All good no problem s at all simple fast and efficient
Very pleased with the service I received, especially the customer service when I needed the registration document quickly to put on my new car. Would definitely recommend the company.
Extremely happy with my partners new plates I recently purchased for Xmas,I know he will be too!very fast service and was kept in the loop about my purchase via email,I'll be treating myself to my own plates next year!thanx 😁
I was impressed at how fast this was done, the longest time was with the DVLA. The payment to Klarna was fast too.
SwiftReg 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Very good service 👏 well happy, have a great Christmas
Chose a reg and everything was done for me swiftly. Love it
SwiftReg 5 star review on 8th December 2020
I really wanted some private number plates for my son's 21st birthday but thought it would be too complicated after talking to people, but I called Swift regardless just to see what it entailed. I was taken back by how easy the whole process was.  The advice they gave me was so straightforward, they answered every question I had and went above and beyond to help me.  Nothing was too much trouble and I secured the plates within the hour. The communication from them via email was excellent also from them, throughout the process.  The website was really easy to use and understand, and also, for a small cost, they did all the legal work and supplied the plates to my work address to keep them as a surprise.  They ensured no documents would come through the mail for my son's attention until after his birthday as they delayed the transfer until then.  The day before I was worried there might be a delay on the day if he wanted to put the plates straight on but I needn't have worried.  Within an hour or so the transfer was complete and I was emailed to let me know and also by DVLA making it official.  The staff are lovely, friendly and helpful and can't do enough to help you.  Needless to say my son was ecstatic on the day and the plates were on his car immediately.  If you're thinking of buying private plates but worried about the complications like I was, give Swift a ring.I couldn't rate them enough.Only sorry I can't include a picture, but my son and his car are hard to pin down now as he's too busy out and about showing them off!  Thank you Swift for a great experience and making my son's 21st birthday so very special.
Brilliant service, and so quick. Any queries were answered immediately. So pleased with the service and our new plates.
Very good customer service thank you
Fantastic service very helpful
no issues , quick and easy with
no fuss
Very good
Bought a registration from Swiftreg, very easy transaction no hassle whatsoever and paperwork arrived in a couple of days. Excellent service highly recommended.
I used swift reg for my private plates and found them to be
Quick and stress free and had my new plates legal on my car within a wk I would highly recommend them
I have not received my number plate yet
I got a great plate for an excellent price transfer was fast and plates arrived quickly and was kept informed from start to finish 5 stars would use again
SwiftReg is rated 4.91 based on 1,417 reviews