SwiftReg Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwiftReg
Read SwiftReg Reviews

About SwiftReg:

Personalised Registrations & Number Plate Supplier
Online seller of private, cherished and personalised registration numbers, offering a full service which includes physical acrylic number plates and managed transfers. Friendly and helpful advice.

sales@swiftreg.co.uk

Great service. Mark was able to talk me through the process, which was very straight forward. And they took care of everything with the DVLA for me which was great. My number plate arrived within a couple of days. I am more than happy with my new number plate and my experience and would certainly recommend / use Swift Reg again.
I just recently had a new private reg plate, and with Swift Reg
EVERYTHING WAS MADE REALLY EASY AND QUICK.
I DID NOT HAVE TO DO A THING, except to ring my insurance and change the details.
I would definitely recommend.
Rita Le-Sauteur
Very efficient speedy service! All within 48 hours of ordering ! Hassle free thank you
Very good communication and overall service.
Great service! Very efficient and responsive.
Good easy to use service
All work done for you
Easy to buy and kept well informed by email
was nice and easy to deal with the company and mark was very helpful to keep me updated with the process. thanks.
Great place to buy from, updated me regularly and great payment options like Klarna
We’re pleased with transaction. Good communication, plates arrive within 3 days and transfer of plates in 7 days. Excellent
Very helpful, kept me informed throughout, a very pleasant and professional experience.
How easy was that? Quick, efficient, professional service. I couldn’t recommend these guys any more. Thanks
The service I received was excellent, looked, paid, arrived.
Fantastic communication during the transaction. SwiftReg will answer any questions you may have or anything you are concerned about straight away.
Excellent service!!1
Very happy service
Very good thanks for the registration number very pleased with it thanks
Very quick service smooth transaction thankyou
Good and easy process. So happy with the results.
Excellent no hassle and very quick
Brilliant