SwiftReg Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwiftReg
Read SwiftReg Reviews

About SwiftReg:

Personalised Registrations & Number Plate Supplier
Online seller of private, cherished and personalised registration numbers, offering a full service which includes physical acrylic number plates and managed transfers. Friendly and helpful advice.

sales@swiftreg.co.uk

Building 60, , Kings Hill

Excellent service would recommend to anyone. Fast and efficient Well done.
Took care of all the transfers with DVLA without a hitch. Registration and plates came through quickly. The 3D option isn’t what I originally though it was, but they still looks brilliant.
Excellent service would definitely recommend
Excellent fast and efficient service. Love my new plates.
Absolutely fantastic, great service, couldn’t fault a thing !
The response from the start to end was very quick. Highly recommend them.
Excellent service, quick and kept me well informed of where my order was.
Very pleased with My new private plate, Swiftreg website was very easy to use and their service very speedy, I had My number confirmed within hours of My purchase, once I got My logbook through the post I had My new reg plates fitted the following day.. Many thanks
SwiftReg 5 star review on 30th July 2021
First class service, easy to use, once you have confirmed availability of the number plate, everything is taken care of in a timely ordered process. Should I get some paperwork to prove ownership of the plate number as a private plate or does the vehicle V5 serve that purpose.
SwiftReg 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Excellent service with no problem at all. Would highly recommend 👌
Wow what a service this company is. hassle free from start to finish. Very professional at what they do well recommend thank you swiftreg A ++.
Excellent service,would highly recommend
Brilliant service, would completely recommend.
I would highly recommend using SwiftReg for the entire process as it made everything stress free and was sorted within a week.
SwiftReg 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Quick and efficient service. Good value plates. I would highly recommend Swift reg to my friends.
SwiftReg 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Very good service. Highly recommend. Items arrived on time and paperwork immediately thereafter.
Excellent service, really pleased. Would recommend them and would use again
My husband bought my ref for a surprise and everything was done very professionally with no delays. I am thrilled
It was stress free and easy ,swift reg did all the work sent me the plates when the registration vwas through and it was as easy as that no hassle and it was quick Very Happy with the service
A big thank you to the team for the great service all 3 plates were done promptly and very satisfactory Highly recommended 👍👍👍👏👏👏
SwiftReg 5 star review on 28th July 2021 SwiftReg 5 star review on 28th July 2021 SwiftReg 5 star review on 28th July 2021
SwiftReg is rated 4.92 based on 2,630 reviews