SwiftReg Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwiftReg
Read SwiftReg Reviews

About SwiftReg:

Personalised Registrations & Number Plate Supplier
Online seller of private, cherished and personalised registration numbers, offering a full service which includes physical acrylic number plates and managed transfers. Friendly and helpful advice.

sales@swiftreg.co.uk

Building 60, , Kings Hill

I used Swiftreg so I didn’t have the hassle and they proved there worth everything went smooth
SwiftReg 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Really excellent service. So fast , no fuss and definitely easy. Idiot proof. If I had another car I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Thank you SwiftReg
Just waiting for the v5 document so I can put plate on car thx
A smooth and easy purchase of my new registration
Easy to deal with plates turned up no problem at all within 7 working days. First class service would recommend to use if you buy number plates
SwiftReg 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Swift seamless service - had to contact on one occasion and received a prompt and professional response.
Absolutely fantastic service with brilliant communication, sorted everything out with no hassle whatsoever. Would definitely recommend.
SwiftReg 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Very good service can highly recommended this company for your plates.
Excellent service well done
Good service very professional.
Order a reg for my partner for her birthday, couldn't ask for anymore didn't take long to come and was sent emails letting me no what was happening from day 1 got the upgrade for plates to be sent out 👍
Very easy to deal with, used the transfer service well worth it for the money. It was easy and quick. Very happy
Hi there,
I would just like to say SWIFTREG made the whole process of buying my private number plate so easy and stress free.
The staff that I spoke to were all very personable and professional.
I can not recommend this company highly enough - absolutely outstanding.
I ordered the number plate on the 30th Dec 2020 and it was fitted onto my vehicle by the 12th January 2021 - and I LOVE IT - Thank you SwiftReg.
SwiftReg 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Fast and efficient service with easy to use website
Excellent service I would strongly recommend
Just like to say I found the service brilliant, the customer service team were great, they helped me through the application process on line, this is a rare time j can actually say I'm am 100% satisfied with good quality service, the whole process from the application, receiving my new plates and updated V5 was completed under 7 days, very pleased.
Excellent they done everything so no hassle to me if use them again
Good quick and efficient service
Great service, speedy response and administration time, no hassle would recommend. Competitive prices.
Extremely satisfied with swiftReg very easy to deal with as a company.
Swift and efficient 👌