SwiftReg Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwiftReg
Read SwiftReg Reviews

About SwiftReg:

Personalised Registrations & Number Plate Supplier
Online seller of private, cherished and personalised registration numbers, offering a full service which includes physical acrylic number plates and managed transfers. Friendly and helpful advice.

sales@swiftreg.co.uk

Building 60, , Kings Hill

Excellent service.Very easy purchase.
Posted 1 hour ago
I purchased my plate months ago and only recently transferred it onto a car . The process was slick and painless , excellent service thank you
Excellent service at all times , I’ve dealt with SwiftReg several times now and cannot fault them
Great service from start to finish, highly recommended- definitely opt for the managed transfer if you haven't purchased a number plate before - very happy here!
Very good service second set of number plates on the ball 👏
Seamless order / delivery process. Very happy with every aspect and all post order questions answered quickly , would highly recommend
Excellent service literally took care of everything all I had to do was fit them and notify insurance. Extremely happy
SwiftReg 5 star review on 26th November 2021
Very pleased with my plates swift reg are by far the cheapest on the internet. Website easy to use payments quick and easy no hidden charges. I bought my plates on Friday evening received my registration certificate the following Wednesday all transfers complete and got my new v5 logbook the Saturday. I would definitely recommend swift reg 100%
Great service at a great
Easy and quick to deal with , my reg was active in 3 days my new logbook came in 5 days
Perfect experience with swift reg; never would have asked for anything better
It’s so easy to buy numberplate from swiftreg .
Very good service and very happy to do business with them top banana 🍌🍌🍌🍌
I was very happy with helpful information and everything sorted out so I didn’t have to worry about getting in touch with all concerned…only insurance, obviously! Also talking to someone was great. Thank you. I’m a dinosaur so can’t submit photos etc… sorry.
Excellent and straightforward they done everything for me thanks again guys
Fast, simple and efficient. Thank you
Very pleased as SwiftReg was helpful from beginning process to the end ! Would recommend this company 😁.
Great service. Did everything they said on time. Very effective. will reuse.
Was simple to do and reg arrived quick
Very smooth transaction - very pleased
SwiftReg is rated 4.93 based on 3,223 reviews