SwiftReg Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwiftReg
Read SwiftReg Reviews

About SwiftReg:

Personalised Registrations & Number Plate Supplier
Online seller of private, cherished and personalised registration numbers, offering a full service which includes physical acrylic number plates and managed transfers. Friendly and helpful advice.

sales@swiftreg.co.uk

Building 60, , Kings Hill

I bought a private plate number as a present for my daughter's 18th birthday. The process was smooth, easy to follow the instructions and arrived just on time for her birthday. I opted for the documents to be processed by your company, as well the plate numbers I've ordered it through you. Very good quality and easy to install. I've been lucky to get a 20% discount too. My daughter was so happy to receive it as a gift as it represent her name and date of birth. Thank you for the good services!
Posted 7 minutes ago
Did what it says on the tin .... promptly !!! Great
Posted 12 minutes ago
Great service fast and well priced
Posted 25 minutes ago
First class service , couldn’t off been any easier with the change over thanks
Posted 51 minutes ago
Excellent speedy transaction with little fuss.. Very professional Thankyou
Posted 1 hour ago
Thankyou so much, great website, so easy to use,lovely and professional staff to deal with and so helpful, will most definitely recommend swiftreg to all my friends and family, thanks again guys brilliant!!!🙂 Regards Paul Bonnici.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great quick professional service from start to finish. Can you check number plate off swiftreg page on facebook.
Posted 1 hour ago
Faultless service from beginning to end, Swiftreg did it all for me in just one week. New plates arrived same day as my registration transfer. Would highly recommend to anyone.
SwiftReg 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Fantastic service and a very happy husband with his new reg
I couldn’t be happier with the ease of sorting out my new personal plate. Very easy , all on line and paperwork turned up very fast. Definitely use Swiftreg again and highly recommend.
Just purchased a cherished number for my Grand Daughter and I am very pleased with the speed and efficiency of SWIFTREG, the certificate and number plates arrived on time. I would be very happy to use this company again.
Easy quick and affordable stick with these guys and you can’t go wrong 👍
The web search was very easy to use and service.and service provided was excellent. Very speedy and hassel free. I would certainly recommend Swiftreg.
An excellent service and a very competitive price for my new plate
Excellent service and transfer was fast and hassle free highly recommend 👍👍👍
SwiftReg 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Researched the site, shopped around then decided on Swift Reg for my private plate. The right choice as they dealt with all the paperwork and so quick. So pleased to have chosen Swift Reg. 5 STARS
Good Service
Graet service quick and easy thanks
No problems all easy and professional a wood recommend to any one
Great service from start to finish.
SwiftReg is rated 4.91 based on 1,884 reviews