SwiftReg Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwiftReg
Read SwiftReg Reviews

About SwiftReg:

Personalised Registrations & Number Plate Supplier
Online seller of private, cherished and personalised registration numbers, offering a full service which includes physical acrylic number plates and managed transfers. Friendly and helpful advice.

sales@swiftreg.co.uk

Suite 4, 70 Churchill Square, Kings Hill

Absolutely amazing customer service, spoke to them several times as I was having issues my end. They guided and advised me on every step of the way. Can’t recommend enough if you find the plate
Great service
Fab service from start to finish 👍
No hidden charges completed quicker than expected will use them again ....
Swiftreg made changing the documents easy cos did all the work. The price was very good and they were very helpful all the way.
Purchased a private number plate from SwiftReg & the whole experience from start to finish from purchasing to receiving my reg plates as only taken 5 days. Well impressed. 🙌
SwiftReg 5 star review on 26th May 2022
Very pleased with my purchase Very quick service would recommend this company
Very quick service and very helpful staff
A fantastic service from SWIFTREG. I ordered personalised number plates for my granddaughter's 18th Birthday. They arrived extremely quickly with all the paperwork completed promptly. I could not have wished for a better service. Thank you. REG NO KU04 KAT
Everything went smoothly
I love my new plates. The entire process was also so quick. Thank you!
Brilliant company,quick delivery,100% recommended
SwiftReg 5 star review on 26th May 2022
Very easy to order and quick turn around, would definitely recommend.
Very fast service, had the plate on my car 4 days after purchase, will defo recommend and use again.
Quick and easy to use got my plates and on within a week
Very good
Outstanding customer service from start to finish!!. Couriers lost first set of plates. Swiftreg sent out out second set with no quibbles!!
SwiftReg 5 star review on 24th May 2022
It’s the 2nd time l’ve used Swiftreg and with good reason. The process of purchasing registration is simple and clear and all the paperwork is done for you. They also supplied the number plates. All l had to do was inform my insurance company online and fit the number plates to the car, couldn’t be easier!
SwiftReg 5 star review on 24th May 2022
Very happy with my purchase of new number plates from SWIFTREG. I would highly recommend paying to have SWIFTREG deal with all the admin involved and supplying both the new plates and fixing kit as it makes the process effortless and and most likely quicker too ! SWIFTREG keeps you up to date on how your purchase is moving along and l highly recommend this company thank you !!
SwiftReg 5 star review on 24th May 2022
Fantastic value for money and made a great birthday gift for my daughter
SwiftReg is rated 4.93 based on 4,123 reviews