SwiftReg Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwiftReg
Read SwiftReg Reviews

About SwiftReg:

Personalised Registrations & Number Plate Supplier
Online seller of private, cherished and personalised registration numbers, offering a full service which includes physical acrylic number plates and managed transfers. Friendly and helpful advice.

sales@swiftreg.co.uk

Building 60, , Kings Hill

Hi, so the experience of ordering my new reg plate was very good. On receiving my plates, I realised that the rear plate was too small and because i'd told my insurance company of the change today, I had to order the correct size from else where.
Really lovely people at SwiftReg as I had to call them a few times to check on my registration. I would therefore have given 5 starts but unfortunately I had to keep chasing them as the paperwork from the DVLA didn't turn up and they had to reapply which meant I missed getting my new reg on my new car and now have to wait till lockdown is over and pay for it to be done (the garage would have put them on fro free if they had arrived when they were supposed to). I do feel they should have been quicker to chase up the DVLA hence 3 stars.
very good and swift service
Two weeks after receiving my change of reg details l am still waiting for the number plates l ordered and paid for! I am told that they should arrive tomorrow but l won’t hold my breath!!
Reg change on line long before paperwork arrived
Fast and easy service. The manages transfer is a bit of a rip off as it cam all be done online now so one star dropped there. Also, DO NOT pay £30 for their physical number plates. Had mine 3 weeks and already delaminated to the point of failing an MOT. Cheap and nasty im afraid so another star knocked off there.
Registration was sorted really quickly. In three working days.
However, the actual reg plate itself took over a week to arrive, so I was driving round with the wrong plate on for four days.
Not Swiftreg’s fault, but I think they should use a different courier, not Hermes.
Please would you contact me as we have not received our number plates yet and as I paid extra for you to get them made and delivered
Hi Darren

I am sorry to hear these have not been delivered. These should of been with you long before now. I have now arranged for a new set to be made up and dispatched to you straight away and these will be with you in the next 2-3 working days

Swiftreg Team
I was in lockdown in the south of england with my v5c at my home address.
I could not complete my transfer until i sent a photograph of the front page of the v5c as requested by swiftreg.
I sent the photograph eventually and waited for the new v5c to arrive, after several weeks i contacted swiftreg who had not noticed i had sent the photo to them.
Eventually the new v5c arrived after a couple of days.
To many problems with size of pictures and I was sending small ones
The service was very easy to use and the checkout was very straight forward. However, they do not make it clear that you have to opt for a physical plate during the checkout. And therefore it is easy to just order the registration rather than both together.
Still waiting for the plates to arrive
Hi, please contact me at sales@swiftreg.co.uk with your order details so we can investigate. If you chose for Swiftreg to provide you with a set of our high quality acrylic plates then you should have received these within 2-3 days of your order.

Kind regards