SwiftReg Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwiftReg
Read SwiftReg Reviews

About SwiftReg:

Personalised Registrations & Number Plate Supplier
Online seller of private, cherished and personalised registration numbers, offering a full service which includes physical acrylic number plates and managed transfers. Friendly and helpful advice.

sales@swiftreg.co.uk

Building 60, , Kings Hill

The service and professionalism was excellent. Look forward to doing buisness with you again next year.
Thank You.
Very thorough and informative throughout the order. Thank you
SwiftReg 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Hi im very pleased with my new reg and it was very easy to do cant fault it many thanks
Excellent fast service very pleased with the service I received would recommend it to you all
Excellent service, all went smoothly.
Great job would certainly recommend to family.
Very good service and super fast transfer of number plate. I would definitely recommend to anyone
good customer service
SwiftReg 4 star review on 1st March 2021 SwiftReg 4 star review on 1st March 2021
Good fast efficient service, couldn't fault them
SwiftReg 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Very happy with the reg number i bought for my sister, easy, quick and both delighted with the new plates. Other than the reg plates getting sent to me, other than my sister, which may have been my fault for not asking that so all in all, i would definitely recommend swiftreg.
Excellent service, quick and efficient. Hassle free, lots to choose from.
Highly recommend.
Brilliant easy service that was exceptionally quick and easy. Highly recommend
Swift reg is exactly that, perfect in all transactions, I had swift reg do everything and well worth spending that little bit extra, v5c came back within ten days, plates were delivered in seven days, about to put plates on my other car,, so hassle free and easy, 5 stars all round
Really easy process. The physical plates arrived quickly followed by the V5C from DVLA. Swift reg kept me updated at every stage and sent digital copies of the documentation once my plates were registered. They were on the car within 10 days & I’m so pleased with them.
Very good quick service & love my reg!! Only complaint is Hermes left it on my doorstep unsigned
Brilliant service from start to finish, everything taken care of, many thanks
SwiftReg 5 star review on 27th February 2021 SwiftReg 5 star review on 27th February 2021
All went perfectly,just as advertised
Great service from swiftreg.Everything done in the timeframe specified with no delays.
SwiftReg 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Fantastic service, brought as a gift and the help i had was second to non. Speedy and easy transaction
Website very easy to use. Everything is done for you. Emails at every stage. No fuss, good service.
SwiftReg is rated 4.91 based on 1,417 reviews