SwiftReg Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwiftReg
Read SwiftReg Reviews

About SwiftReg:

Personalised Registrations & Number Plate Supplier
Online seller of private, cherished and personalised registration numbers, offering a full service which includes physical acrylic number plates and managed transfers. Friendly and helpful advice.

sales@swiftreg.co.uk

Building 60, , Kings Hill

Never ever use you again you are bordering on the edge of deceit with your site pretending to be DVLA. I thought I was onto the DVLA site until it was too late and you took the money.
Complete take on for 20% profit hiding behind the VAT quoting the same price as DVLA then adding the Vat
Clever Rip off merchants
No help what so ever
I was really looking forward to putting my new number plate on my car till I was informed that it couldn’t go on my car as it was 2 years older than the plate .
Surely swift Reg would known this and informed me prior to trying to register it with DVLA.
You should have seen this when I sent you the details for my car .
Did you just send it so you could keep my transfer fee ??
I think I should have been refunded..
I have no problem paying for the plate £295.
But I should expect the difference refunded.
I feel completely under sold .
I now have a number plate that I can’t use till I can afford a car newer than the registration plate !!
I would not recommend swift Reg to anyone .
Plates arrived quickly but 4 weeks on and still no docs arrived I know it’s over Xmas but I ordered these at beginning Dec
Not happy at all!!! The plate I choose DVLA not accept at all !!!
No real customer service. Horrible company.
Unbelievably nothing had been received...very 😡
I have not received my number plate or certificate yet
Not happy as I can’t use the licence plate. It was not clear on purchasing
It’s all confusing, and it seems I’m going to loose almost £300 unless your company can sell it for me.
You need to heed requests to make alterations after acknowledging by email. I immediately realised that I had made a mistake with an S instead of a 5. I again reiterated to you that the plate was incorrect, which you kindly acknowledged however in correcting the plate the 5 was omitted so I have received two sets of plates which are wrong. In frustration, I have gone back to the drawing board and started to order again, thus paying two lots of costs. Very disappointed with the service but the product is very good. P. Thorne
YOU FIDDLING GETS....I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANYTHING ...I PAID FOR IT BUT NOTHING RECEIVED....GET SOMEONE TO RING ME BEFORE I GO TO THE POLICE !!!!
Hi Martin,

All certificates are sent 1st class delivery by Royal Mail. I apologise this hasn't reached you yet, but most clients receive these within 1-2 working days.

Having spoken to you on the telephone today, I offered to conduct a free transfer of the registration to your vehicle, however as per your request I have organised a replacement certificate to be issued and I will update you when this arrives and is posted to you.

Best regards

Swiftreg
They have sent me number plates that I cannot put on my vechicle. They have then insulted me by saying my local garage are not “up to speed” with the current legislation.
There’s a man called mark Barnes who has been messaging me and he is the rudest person I have ever spoken to.

- ONLY BUY FROM DVLA SO MUCH LESS HASSLE.
SwiftReg is rated 4.91 based on 1,417 reviews