SwiftReg Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwiftReg
Read SwiftReg Reviews

About SwiftReg:

Personalised Registrations & Number Plate Supplier
Online seller of private, cherished and personalised registration numbers, offering a full service which includes physical acrylic number plates and managed transfers. Friendly and helpful advice.

sales@swiftreg.co.uk

Building 60, , Kings Hill

Swift were excellent in getting the private registration for my car. It was all very smooth and their staff reassured me in answering all my questions. Will have no hesitation to going back to them in the future or recommending them to anyone.
AK
SwiftReg 4 star review on 25th February 2021 SwiftReg 4 star review on 25th February 2021
Bought my private reg from these chap's, spot on service from start to finish 😊
Very simple process to purchase the registration, especially using the option where all the paperwork is handled by Swiftreg.
SwiftReg 4 star review on 5th February 2021
very quick and efficient service
After due consideration I decided to go ahead with the purchase of a cherished number plate which was very well organised by SWIFTREG. Choices were easy to find and purchase likkewise.
I haven’t received it yet
All good no problem s at all simple fast and efficient
Swift was the cheapest company I found, the only problem was the delay due to the vehicle the registration was on required an MOT, I feel this should have been explained on purchasing / or on the listing. The customer services was excellent, they answered all my emails and the retention certificate was received within a week after the previous vehicle had passed its Mot.
very good service did every thing i asked them to do and all done in a tip top
Number plate done. Got log book today. Happy days. Good job.
Very pleased with the buying experience with Swiftreg and for the way they promptly sorted out the provision of a certificate that was not in my package of personalised number plates
Very happy with the purchase. All paperwork completed timeously and easy company to deal with.
All in all very good your website could do with just slightly improving
All I can say is that it does what it says on the tin
A quick and efficient service afforded thank you
The ordering went very well
Secured on the 05/09/20
Completed on the 19/09/20
But I have not yet received the letter to complete the process 28/09/20
Efficient service, handled all paperwork with DVLA.
Swiftreg dealt with my order very well, delivered on the order and I had a quick and productive experience. all dealt with professionalism of a high order.
Excellent Service
Great people and good service
SwiftReg is rated 4.91 based on 1,397 reviews