SwiftReg Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwiftReg
Read SwiftReg Reviews

About SwiftReg:

Personalised Registrations & Number Plate Supplier
Online seller of private, cherished and personalised registration numbers, offering a full service which includes physical acrylic number plates and managed transfers. Friendly and helpful advice.

sales@swiftreg.co.uk

Building 60, , Kings Hill

Swift were excellent in getting the private registration for my car. It was all very smooth and their staff reassured me in answering all my questions. Will have no hesitation to going back to them in the future or recommending them to anyone.
AK
SwiftReg 4 star review on 25th February 2021 SwiftReg 4 star review on 25th February 2021
Top service well done all.
Good quality and fast delivery. Very happy.
Cant wait to get them on my car
Just waiting for my log book now
Very efficient service. Used the online chat facility too to add number plates and all worked very well.
Helpful and easy to use. Quick service. Thank you.
T500 TDY
Excellent service thank you
Very happy with there service
Really are SWIFT 😀
A simple and easy process ...would highly recommend swift reg .
SwiftReg 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Brilliant fast service
Absolutely great service!!!
Brilliant plate of your name is Rudi!
SwiftReg 5 star review on 20th February 2021
Very helpful excellent customer service.
Excellent service great value highly recommended
Brilliant customer service, I will be using them again.
SwiftReg 5 star review on 20th February 2021
I can’t fault the service from SwifReg. The entire process was so easy and they transferred my new plates onto my car very quickly!!
I honestly would recommend to anyone!!!
It's very good and fast very happy with the results
SwiftReg 5 star review on 17th February 2021
Good service
Came across this site by accident, but very glad I did, found the reg I was looking for straight away and the rest is history, Very easy site to use and easy instructions all done within a matter of minutes.
SwiftReg 5 star review on 17th February 2021
What a great service. Well put together website. Once you find your REG. The process is so easy. I opted for Swiftreg to manage the whole process. They made the plates and sent tracked delivery. Handled all the DVLA paperwork. I received the plates, was drilling the holes for fitting, received an Email confirming that I could fit them as everything was complete. Perfect timing. Very easy to use and professionally handled. Thank you Swiftreg👍
Brilliant and very helpful
If you are thinks of get your own number plate go with these
SwiftReg is rated 4.91 based on 1,425 reviews