SwiftReg Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwiftReg
Read SwiftReg Reviews

About SwiftReg:

Personalised Registrations & Number Plate Supplier
Online seller of private, cherished and personalised registration numbers, offering a full service which includes physical acrylic number plates and managed transfers. Friendly and helpful advice.

sales@swiftreg.co.uk

Building 60, , Kings Hill

Very helpful excellent customer service.
Excellent service great value highly recommended
Brilliant customer service, I will be using them again.
SwiftReg 5 star review on 20th February 2021
I can’t fault the service from SwifReg. The entire process was so easy and they transferred my new plates onto my car very quickly!!
I honestly would recommend to anyone!!!
It's very good and fast very happy with the results
Good service
Came across this site by accident, but very glad I did, found the reg I was looking for straight away and the rest is history, Very easy site to use and easy instructions all done within a matter of minutes.
SwiftReg 5 star review on 17th February 2021
What a great service. Well put together website. Once you find your REG. The process is so easy. I opted for Swiftreg to manage the whole process. They made the plates and sent tracked delivery. Handled all the DVLA paperwork. I received the plates, was drilling the holes for fitting, received an Email confirming that I could fit them as everything was complete. Perfect timing. Very easy to use and professionally handled. Thank you Swiftreg👍
Brilliant and very helpful
If you are thinks of get your own number plate go with these
Excellent service quality product and speedy delivery
Great service and very fast processed 👍
SwiftReg 5 star review on 17th February 2021
Great web site, easy to navigate through for my requirements. Also sorted the transfer of my registration with the DVLA within 5 working days, hassle free.
Fantastic service, quick and easy. We were kept up to date with our order and for a reasonable cost, SwiftReg took care of everything.
We only waited a week and everything was done.
If you are looking for a personalised number plate then I would highly recommend SwiftReg to take care of it.
SwiftReg 5 star review on 16th February 2021
All good service and easy to purchase
Beautiful service on time im very happy and thanks for the lovely service
Very friendly and helpful staff. All the DVLA paperwork work was handled by them all I had to do was change the plates. I was kept fully up to date by email through the process
Bought my private reg from these chap's, spot on service from start to finish 😊
A very swift and efficient service, hassle free. Dealt with registration and DVLA for me. Even had the registration plates delivered to my home.
I used SwiftReg after both my sisters had recommended this to me, and can vouch for an excellent service.
First class and prompt service highly recommend your company
Very satisfied