Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supplemented.co.uk
Read Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

About Supplemented.co.uk:

Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

Tell us how Supplemented.co.uk made you happy
Good price and fast delivery.
Good website and competitive prices.
Disappointed the number of capsules is not stated on the packet.
Good service. I would have more confidence if the packaging had the number of tablets identified.
Very fast delivery
they made me happy by putting my selected product in an envelope and posting it to me. They made me unhappy by asking me to review the process. Its not rocket science, its pick and post, please stop blowing a pretty near idiot proof job up to something it never will be.
I am happy with all aspects of this purchase except for the tablets being in a resealable plastic bag and not a little plastic container.
The product is quite a bit less than the item I am using at present. And, delivery was good, and to time.
My star-flower oil works, the price is the best I can find and I've been using it for a long time so I feel I can make a comparison. aAso delivery is speedy. No complaints. This is my third purchase and all is well. Thank you
Supplied quickly but packaging does not give number of tablets and is a different shape/size
Pills are good but to long to arive
All OK. But it took 1month to India. Must use private post like tpg next time. I will update result of maqui berry after some time.
Prompt service & competitive prices.
Great product description online so I knew what I was buying, and very fast delivery, the products only took a couple of days to arrive
very prompt delivery.
The supplemented product, Lecithin 1200mg, is very beneficial in my healthcare regime....I would like to find out more about higher strengths if possible.
Happy with the cost of my order and arrived promptly
easy to navigate, and quick delivery
I haven't used the vitamins yet, but so far so good. Competitive prices and delivery was very quick.
The simplicity of it all!
Supplemented.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 2,008 reviews