Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supplemented.co.uk
Read Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

About Supplemented.co.uk:

Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

Tell us how Supplemented.co.uk made you happy
Very good delivery and easy to swallow
Ho iniziato ad assumere gli integratori da oggi, per tonificare il mio sistema nervoso ed aumentare l'attività antiossidante cellulare, sono rimasto molto soddisfatto delle capsule in gelatina di Via E, e del rapporto qualità/prezzo offerto dalla Vostra Compagnia, ritornerò sicuramente, molte grazie! S.
I've only just started using supplemented and the first thing that attracted me was the prices. They are at least a third less than all other suppliers. The packaging is very original and environmentally friendly. A knowledgeable friend of mine advised me to always ask for standardized(...?) products when it comes to supplements. So here is the question. Are your products standerdized? If yes than you deserve another star!
I’ve been using Supplemented for a while now. I always try and get the best price for my supplements & overall Supplemented is the most reasonable! My only request would be that I’d love a little addition of when is best to take each supplement, as this information isn’t on the packaging or available on the website. (Yet)
Worth buying. Try once get hooked for ever. Good product.
You have reasonable prices for your products.
Easy to shop website. Lots of information and the prices are good. Order came in quickly. Started taking the supplements and so far I am liking the results. Good buy!!
The lack of tracking number for international delivery is a bit disappointing, but received my order before the time ran out. Support is quick to answer, and were willing to solve problems, if there were any. Got my supply of Ashwaghanda, and will definitely make the order here next time.
Easy ordering process and prompt delivery, with efficient and timely after-sales service. I have no reason to doubt the quality of the products. Only time will determine the efficacy of the products.
Very good packing
I love your products, the only little problem is the shipment with Royal Mail that sometimes is too slow in delivery
Excellent value. Did take a few days to come.
Good quick delivery and I am feeling less pain in my knees already
This site offered the supplements I wanted with good value cost related to weight of key ingredients.
Very good Well packaged Delivery fast Thanks
Professionali
Only 4* because I haven't tried it yet (that's tomorrow), had to use up my last supply (which worked well as a first trial), however, ordering was easy, price nice, delivery prompt, what more can I say except, "watch this space" (I will😂)!
delivery and price good, now have to try the products
Order arrived ontime with one item short, but this was remedied straight away.
All good products happy with the service keep it up
Supplemented.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 1,686 reviews