Superfooduk Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Superfooduk

About Superfooduk: We are an online reseller of health food, vitamins & minerals, alternative therapeutic products and organic & natural beauty products since 2005.

parit@superfooduk.com

148 Great North Road

Tell us how Superfooduk made you happy

"Good service, quick delivery. But worried vitamins we bought may not be legitimate as the seal that is normally on the bottles was not there on 2 bottles we have opened so far."
"delivery takes too long"
"Received the goods well packaged but took a while."
"Happy with the product I ordered just not the delivery. A week after an email stating the item had been dispatched I emailed to say it had nor been received. The return email was fairly unapologetic and stated the parcel had been returned to them as missorted and undelivered and it would be with me in 1-2 days. It arrived on the second but I wonder how long it would have been if I had not complained."
"nothing received - I'm still for shipment"
"Not, way to long to receive merchandise."
"Delivery was 10 days after order. But they sent request for a review after 2 days, i.e. more than a week before the product arrived. That left a very bad impression and is hard to forget!"
"Would have given them 5 stars if not for the passive aggressive & somewhat rude email informing me I'd "forgotten" to leave them feedback. Goods turned up quickly & in good condition."
"I do not appreciate being hounded for a review especially so soon after receiving the product. I made an order, it arrived as expected. Nothing different, nothing special, no complaints."
"Superfood emailed me on Wednesday 31st May to say that my order 71227/280517/14 status had been updated to...DISPATCHED, but the goods didn't arrive until Friday 9th June (9 days later) even though I live within about ten miles of Hatfield. Meanwhile I'd had an email saying that I'd "forgotten" to review my purchase, so I wrote to their sales team on 7th June to point out that I was being asked to review goods that hadn't yet arrived and even now (13th June) have had no reply. Admittedly the goods did arrive in the end and were what I'd ordered, but this is not good service: at best, just about acceptable."
Thank you for the feedback. We have checked (even in our spam folder) and cannot see any emails from you. The order has been sent out been by Royal Mail standard delivery. On 6th June, your parcel came back to us quoting "missorted", it has been resent by Yodel under the tracking number JD0002257847049751 and shows as delivered.

Please note, unfortunately deliveries with any carrier do sometimes go missing and there is very little any seller can do in a short time as enquires with the courier or Royal Mail can take time. We always try and ensure that the product which has gone missing can be sent out again in spite of any cost involved.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and we hope this does not differ you from using Superfooduk in the future.

If we can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Superfooduk.com
"didn't realise it comes in a sachet and have to mix it my self. if I don't apply the mixture quickly enough on my face the mixture sets and can't be used again so that goes to waste."
Thank you for the feedback, we were sorry to hear of the problems you have had with the product.
Directions: Quickly mix contents of sachet to a smooth paste with 75ml of cold water. Immediately apply a thick layer to the face with a spatula and leave for 10-20 minutes. Gently peel off mask like a second skin to reveal refreshed, youthful-looking skin.
Superfooduk.com
"The order I placed did take some time to arrive after I chased for it. At first, I was informed that the product had been discontinued and that I would get a refund, then afterwards I was told that it was offered by another company. However, everything is resolved and I am quite happy now that the 6 bots. GINSAGEL was delivered to me today."
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent purchase, we certainly appreciate your feedback as this allows us to focus on what needs improving. We looked into our correspondence record and cannot see any email regrading product availability sent to you. We have informed you about the clearance procedures as the certain countries may require certain documentation before the items are delivered. So, we made you aware that in some cases additional duties may be charged for this order. We are happy that the order has been successfully delivered.
Again, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Superfooduk.com
"i recived my goods today 21/02/2017, your invoice is 09/02/2017 it is not normally, what you think about."
Thank you for the feedback, We were sorry to hear of the problems you have had with your order. The parcel has been sent by DPD and the tracking shows that due to the delivery address issue your parcel was delay.

Should you have any questions regarding this order, please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
Again, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Superfooduk.com
"Packaging was fine, but I thought it took quite a long time to arrive"
Thank you for the feedback, we were sorry to hear of the problems you have had with delivery. However, we have a record of your parcel as being sent on the 21st and delivered on 26th. The estimated delivery for the economy parcel shows 3- 5 working days.
Unfortunately sometimes parcel can be delayed for any reasons.
Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Superfooduk.com
"I've been ordering 6 Vegepa every 3 months for several years and there's never been a problem until this time when the order failed to arrived by Royal Mail. I rang the sales line and someone said they'd email customer services about it and they would get back to me - but nobody did. I tried a second time but was told customer services didn't work on Saturdays. On the third time, I rang customer services direct and a very helpful lady said she would reorder for me and send the package by courier. 4 days later nothing seemed to have happened and I was just about to ring again when the courier turned up with my order. So everything sorted eventually but a bit more painfully than I would have liked. An email when the reorder was placed / dispatched would have been helpful."
Thank you for your feedback, we were sorry to hear of the problems you have had with your order.
Unfortunately deliveries with any carrier do sometimes go missing and there is very little any seller can do in a short time as enquires with the courier or Royal Mail can take time. We always try and ensure that the product which has gone missing can be sent out again in spite of any cost involved.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience and delay.
Thank you for shopping with Superfooduk.com.
"Their choice of items is good, as is their pricing. Where they do fall down is if an item is out of stock. This has happened on a few occasions and I know it's inevitable sometimes, but I've never yet received an email to let me know. I just get a Paypal refund without any explanation. It would be much better customer service to get some communication about it."
"Although I am happy with the product I ordered, I waited just over a week for delivery, which is quite a long time."
"Received correct order. Took a long time to arrive - 7 days after despatch"
"Perfectly happy with the product ordered, really disappointed with how long it took to arrive."
"Good price for the product I bought but slow delivery - 9 days from order to delivery. The site states "Free Delivery by Standard Mail - 2nd Class Mail", but even so this seems slow dispatch/delivery and this would possibly deter future orders unless the price difference elsewhere was considerably more. No issue with the product I ordered once received."
Superfooduk is rated 4.42 based on 1,371 reviews