Superfooduk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superfooduk
Read Superfooduk Reviews

About Superfooduk:

We are an online reseller of health food, vitamins & minerals, alternative therapeutic products and organic & natural beauty products since 2005.

parit@superfooduk.com

148 Great North Road

Tell us how Superfooduk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The person I spoke to was very helpful and informative. Most importantly the delivery was speedy andI was kept advised on progress. Well done.
The service and product from Superfoods were excellent. Unfortunately they were let down, twice, by their choice of delivery service, Hermes. First time they did not even deliver. Superfoods thankfully sent replacement product. This time Hermes did deliver, but not to the stated address. Thankfully our neighbour let us know.
original delivery did not arrive, after contacting SuperfoodUk found it had not registered in tracking system. A replacemnet was sent out immediately and arrived the following day
So...ordered some bulk easy bake yeast on the 8th April, got an email to say dispatched on 9th April. Then...nothing. I decided to give them 14 full working days as I appreciate deliveries are slow at the moment, and just as I was about to give up, it arrived today (24th April). In fact Hermes, the courier, emailed to say it had received the parcel on the 22 April so the original dispatch date was clearly nonsense. But the order is here in full and I am very pleased.
Found the product I wanted.
Carried a product that was hard to find and let me have a decent quantity, so very grateful, however the delivery was on the slow side having taken 9/10 days. Overall happy with the service.
Bees knees
My order was processed and dispatched very quickly but the delivery was extremely slow.
Competitive prices. Purchase arrived promptly
Ordered Immiflex, very quick response and shipping, with delivery in the Netherlands within two or three days. Excellent.
I always have to ask for a tracking number, you never give it to me automatically..Except that i am satisfied.
Why don't you inform when the package is on way. I think it is your responsibility to get the deliverer to do it!
Other wise it OK.
Rgds, marika.
Product arrive well packaged and in good time
Still waiting for the items to arrive.
Easily navigable website, competitive pricing and delivery within the time indicated
Good prices. This time delivery was quick - very slow last time.
Good products and fast delivery.
prompt delivery.
Great Service and product

Thanks
No worries, quick delivery to my door, satisfied.
Superfooduk is rated 4.34 based on 1,479 reviews