Superfooduk Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Superfooduk

About Superfooduk: We are an online reseller of health food, vitamins & minerals, alternative therapeutic products and organic & natural beauty products since 2005.

parit@superfooduk.com

148 Great North Road

Tell us how Superfooduk made you happy

"Why don't you inform when the package is on way. I think it is your responsibility to get the deliverer to do it! Other wise it OK. Rgds, marika."
"Product arrive well packaged and in good time"
"Still waiting for the items to arrive."
"Easily navigable website, competitive pricing and delivery within the time indicated"
"Good prices. This time delivery was quick - very slow last time."
"Good products and fast delivery."
"prompt delivery."
"Great Service and product Thanks"
"No worries, quick delivery to my door, satisfied."
"Product was priced well and delivery was prompt and trouble free"
"does the business"
"Happy is not the adequate word, I was just satisfied with the service, though I found the time elapsed between ordering the product and it actually reaching me, rather long."
"My product was delivered promptly."
"very pleased service but disappointed with Yodel delivery in this instance as Yodel person had not put her mobile number on the card left when she was unable to deliver it on her first attempt but she was very helpful once I managed to obtain her number."
"The box arrived fast. It would be better for me if you send the parcel with the post instead of DHL. DHL deliver by my door but if I am not at home it takes one more day for me to pick up the parcel. I have to contact DHL and inform them of which service point is close to my address."
"Prompt free delivery"
"Delivering my parcel early."
"Well I found what I was looking for - though I haven't received it yet. You are far away. We'll see what condition the product is in when I get it."
"As ordered and speedy delivery. Thank You!"
"In spite of adverse weather conditions, my order was delivered safe and sound within a relatively short time from making the order online. Unfortunately, I have difficulty hearing my doorbell, so the delivery person left my package with my neighbour who took care of it till I collected it from him"
Superfooduk is rated 4.43 based on 1,360 reviews