Superfooduk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superfooduk
Read Superfooduk Reviews

About Superfooduk:

We are an online reseller of health food, vitamins & minerals, alternative therapeutic products and organic & natural beauty products since 2005.

parit@superfooduk.com

148 Great North Road

Tell us how Superfooduk made you happy
Hi, i havent received my order yet.
I ordered ... you said they're on their way ... then I get an e-mail to say items damaged or something ... No delivery ... money returned ... but I don't have what I ordered! - Guess how many stars you get?
I am really dissapointed in you, for several weeks ago a made an order and still nothing! No information, no delivery. Marika Koszár
My order was with delivery address in Bulgaria, but ended up in South Africa. I haven't received any tracking details info, and no reply to my email querying the status of the my order. Very disappointing experience for first time buyer.
Absolutely awful company, ordered 10 days ago and my order still hasn't been dispatched, despite a promise of dispatch within 2 days on their website. They've also taken the money from my account. Save yourself throwing money done the drain and order elsewhere.
We are sorry to know that your upset with our service. You have contacted us and our customer service team had helped as much as they can and informed you with the circumstances of your order and you confirmed that your happy to wait. Please check your email for communication. However, We value our customer so much even if we couldn't full fill the order we refund you straight away.
Very speedy delivery.
Will never order anything from the company anymore. You have no customer service and your customers don’t matter to you.
Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our service. Please could you let us know how we failed with our customer service and we will do our best to assist you.
I have never received my order, and my email to the salessupport has not been answered.
Good afternoon, today I still hope to receive my order. I've claimed it twice. Please, I need to receive my order. Thank you.
I am to write a review for SUPERFOODUK for something i have not yet got . I t has NOT arrived after near 4-5 weeks and i am to write a review get real
When my order didn't arrive after 7 days from placing it I contacted superfood via email. After a 2nd attempt without response I called them. Only then I was informed one of the products was unavailable. Time passed, more emails without response, one response but not knowing what I was talking about it, another email without response, a delivery box to a neighbour (without a note or receipt), another call. This order was a hard work! Lack of communication, sympathy and interest. I am not impressed.
I am waiting untill Monday to telephone to say we still have not received the delivery yet.
I have not received the product
I have ordered supplements on 24/08/18 I was hoping it will get to me within 2 days as I have selected currier delivery . My order 74680/240818/49 not arrived and I was advised on 30/08/18 I will get full refund as they don’t keep more stock of this supplement. Very disappointing as the web site still letting you to order the same supplement. I have not received the refund yet. I suppose it is only 3/09/18. On my question why they still selling the supplements online I did get no answer.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

This item is currently out of stock and so when trying to add to your cart on our website, it will state that there are zero available.

I am very sorry that we were unable to fulfill this order and hope that you will give us another chance in the future.
Couldn't deliver next day which was paid for, and ignored communications to that fact afterwards.
Never received the item. Was told RM tried to deliver and couldn't, this is obviously untrue. No one came here With with item ordered or left card saying they couldn't deliver. Anyway was small item which would have gone through letter box
Unfortunately, this parcel was lost by Royal Mail and our response seems to have been misunderstood. A refund was issued straight away and I hope that we are given another chance in the future.
I have paid for the goods and over a week later I have still not received it. I have emailed to complain and they haven't even bothered to respond. I'm very disappointed.
Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.

The email was received on 18.06.2018 out of work hours, so we were unable to respond before now. It appears that this item was lost in transit and so we have initiated a refund.
Hi, I placed my order on 17th May, we are now 30th May and it still has not arrived. Order Number is: 74109/170518/88 Could you please get back to me about where it is. Many thanks,
No dispatch confirmation email or tracking details were provided. I sent 3 emails which were unanswered so I rang customer service, very unsatisfactory, given a tracking number that didn't work and had to call back to insist I wanted a confirmation of dispatch otherwise I would like a refund. Would be very reluctant to use this company again. Product arrived 9 days later.
Item dispatched 9th February, I have still not received it and today is 19th february. I have sent two emails and have not had a reply to either. Those 80 plus people who gave one star are absolutely spot on about the lack of customer service and indeed the lack of any goods arriving after they have been ordered. Once this has been resolved I will never deal with this company again. Buyer beware indeed.
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that no one replied back to your previous emails. We have checked with dispatches and cannot get a tracking update from Royal Mail. We will send out a replacement at once and would appreciate if you can let us know if the original shipment is delivered as well.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and we hope this does not differ you from using Superfooduk in the future.

If we can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,