Superfooduk Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Superfooduk

About Superfooduk: We are an online reseller of health food, vitamins & minerals, alternative therapeutic products and organic & natural beauty products since 2005.

parit@superfooduk.com

148 Great North Road

Tell us how Superfooduk made you happy

"I am to write a review for SUPERFOODUK for something i have not yet got . I t has NOT arrived after near 4-5 weeks and i am to write a review get real"
"When my order didn't arrive after 7 days from placing it I contacted superfood via email. After a 2nd attempt without response I called them. Only then I was informed one of the products was unavailable. Time passed, more emails without response, one response but not knowing what I was talking about it, another email without response, a delivery box to a neighbour (without a note or receipt), another call. This order was a hard work! Lack of communication, sympathy and interest. I am not impressed."
"I am waiting untill Monday to telephone to say we still have not received the delivery yet."
"I have not received the product"
"I have ordered supplements on 24/08/18 I was hoping it will get to me within 2 days as I have selected currier delivery . My order 74680/240818/49 not arrived and I was advised on 30/08/18 I will get full refund as they don’t keep more stock of this supplement. Very disappointing as the web site still letting you to order the same supplement. I have not received the refund yet. I suppose it is only 3/09/18. On my question why they still selling the supplements online I did get no answer."
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

This item is currently out of stock and so when trying to add to your cart on our website, it will state that there are zero available.

I am very sorry that we were unable to fulfill this order and hope that you will give us another chance in the future.
"Couldn't deliver next day which was paid for, and ignored communications to that fact afterwards."
"Never received the item. Was told RM tried to deliver and couldn't, this is obviously untrue. No one came here With with item ordered or left card saying they couldn't deliver. Anyway was small item which would have gone through letter box"
Unfortunately, this parcel was lost by Royal Mail and our response seems to have been misunderstood. A refund was issued straight away and I hope that we are given another chance in the future.
"I have paid for the goods and over a week later I have still not received it. I have emailed to complain and they haven't even bothered to respond. I'm very disappointed."
Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.

The email was received on 18.06.2018 out of work hours, so we were unable to respond before now. It appears that this item was lost in transit and so we have initiated a refund.
"Hi, I placed my order on 17th May, we are now 30th May and it still has not arrived. Order Number is: 74109/170518/88 Could you please get back to me about where it is. Many thanks,"
"No dispatch confirmation email or tracking details were provided. I sent 3 emails which were unanswered so I rang customer service, very unsatisfactory, given a tracking number that didn't work and had to call back to insist I wanted a confirmation of dispatch otherwise I would like a refund. Would be very reluctant to use this company again. Product arrived 9 days later."
"Item dispatched 9th February, I have still not received it and today is 19th february. I have sent two emails and have not had a reply to either. Those 80 plus people who gave one star are absolutely spot on about the lack of customer service and indeed the lack of any goods arriving after they have been ordered. Once this has been resolved I will never deal with this company again. Buyer beware indeed."
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that no one replied back to your previous emails. We have checked with dispatches and cannot get a tracking update from Royal Mail. We will send out a replacement at once and would appreciate if you can let us know if the original shipment is delivered as well.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and we hope this does not differ you from using Superfooduk in the future.

If we can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Superfooduk.com
"Unfortunately I still haven’t received my package and haven’t heard back from the sales team regarding status of the order"
"I would give zero if I could. Never received order, sent two emails with no response . This company’s only phone number is a premium rate - crafty!. Avoid, avoid, avoid."
"My order was placed on 18th November 17, Today it's 4th December 17 and am still waiting for my item. Not good at all!"
"Made some comments about service in a review. Never got a response."
"I have not received my order after 2 weeks. I wrote to customer service and another email asking where it was and still no answer."
Thank you for the feedback. Our Customer Service Representative has contacted you via email . The replacement order has been generated and dispatched by DHL. Should you have any questions regarding your order, please do not hesitate to email customer service for further assistance.
Again, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Kind Regards, SuperfoodUK
"Not so super. Superfood UK took an order from me in late July and did not ship. I then had to follow up after a month by email with the Sales team - who did not reply. After three calls to the order line, Superfood UK then cancelled my order and refunded me without explanation or apology. Not great customer service. I doubt I will use the company again."
"You have asked for a review when I haven't yet received the products - I'm still waiting for an explanation"
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your unfortunate experience.
Our Customer Service Representative will contact you to resolve the issue.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
SuperfoodUK
"My order did not arrive and no-one bothered to notify me!!!!.This is nearly 12 days later. I then had to phone customer services twice to get any response and get quite forceful to get any response."
"No one I can contact with ! And no one answer my emails !"
Thank you for the feedback. We have checked and cannot find an email sent by you by using the email address provided on your order. Also, we did contact you on 30th May regarding the Customs fees which might apply. No reply was received. A replacement can by send out by courier. Please let us know if this is acceptable and please let us know if the original shipment is delivered before then.

We apologize for the inconvenience and delay.

Superfooduk.com