Superfooduk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superfooduk
Read Superfooduk Reviews

About Superfooduk:

We are an online reseller of health food, vitamins & minerals, alternative therapeutic products and organic & natural beauty products since 2005.

parit@superfooduk.com

148 Great North Road

Tell us how Superfooduk made you happy
Paid for next day delivery. Chased up on expected delivery day to be told hadn’t been processed as priority. Delivery free refunded. Told item was on its way. Followed up the following week to be told item damaged in transit and wouldn’t be arriving and that no replacement could be sent. Refund issued. A pain as I’d have just ordered elsewhere and saved the hassle.
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. As explained, your package was damaged in transit and the courier had to dispose of the parcel. Due to this, a full refund has been issued for your order. We sincerely apologise for this and we hope this does not discourage you from buying from us in the future.
don't buy from these cowboys, i did not recieve the product paid for.
Ordered, took payment, confirmed in stock. I then get an email saying sorry you haven’t received your order, here’s a refund!!!
on 17.04.2020 you declared my order as dispatched. But DHL got the parcel 29.04.2020.
They took my money before the order was completed and are lying about it. Avoid.
Order never arrived
I ordered an item from here and still haven’t received it. I have also sent an email asking for info. and have had no replies,except a request for this review.I am very disappointed.
Not received my goods. Emails remain unanswered as does the phone and social media. I would like a response and a refund please
No response to multiple emails. Was told customer services would call back when I got through on the phone the one time. They didn't.
I can hardly give a review, as I am still waiting to receive the item, I have sent 2 messages , the item was allegedly posted on the 16/4/20 on 1st class mail , as they are ignoring my messages, there is not a lot I can do about it.
Very unhappy. Haven't received the order I placed two weeks ago and I paid £7 for express delivery. Product hasn't arrived, have tried multiple times to contact superfoods by text and phone. Haven't received a reply. I'm still waiting for some confirmation of what is going on. Won't use them again.
The delivery has not yet arrived and you want a review... get your processes checked and refund my money
I am still waiting for a first class delivery, for over 2 weeks. I have contacted the supplier and had no response. I accept that we are in difficult times. I find their customer care unacceptable.
I was very happy to find the yeast I usually use which is unavailable everywhere else I’ve looked. I ordered some on 5th April and was emailed to say it had been dispatched almost immediately. Nothing turned up. None of my emails were answered, the phone numbers either weren’t recognised or never answered by a person. There was just a message to ring back and I was told I couldn’t leave a message. The money had been taken immediately but it was impossible to contact the seller or get any email replies. Then out of the blue Hermes emailed to say they had just received my order and delivered it yesterday, 22nd April 2020.
Still waiting on order placed 12 April. Paid extra for First Class delivery. Not happy!
My parcel did not get delivered.
Ordered placed 21st March 2020 - Now 20th April 2020, still not received!
Phone calls not being answered, emails not being responded to.
I have purchased from Superfood more than 10 days ago and still not receive my order and tried to contact them but they don not reply to my email and never answer. I do not recommend it to any one at all
Have not received my order more than two weeks after it was allegedly "dispatched".

Impossible to contact Superfooduk by email or phone.

I suspect this is a scam site. Will be contacting trading standards shortly.
You are asking me to write a review some 9 days after you told me you had dispatched my order. It still hasn’t arrived and you are yet to respond to my email chase. I cannot rate you more highly than this.
Superfooduk is rated 4.33 based on 1,489 reviews