Superfooduk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superfooduk
Read Superfooduk Reviews

About Superfooduk:

We are an online reseller of health food, vitamins & minerals, alternative therapeutic products and organic & natural beauty products since 2005.

parit@superfooduk.com

148 Great North Road

Tell us how Superfooduk made you happy
I placed my order 10 days ago, I received an email saying it was dispatched the next day but I still haven’t received it. The delivery is in the UK, I don’t understand why it is taking so long compared to other online shops I have used. However, the prices are very good and postage is free, I suppose that’s why it’s taking so long...
You emailed me to ask me to post a review - My order has still not arrived. Still waiting....
Well now that it says, I will tell you that I have not received the product purchased 10 days after buying it ... I hope the company applies a little more. Thank you
I don't appear to have received my order yet, so I can't give a review.
Hello, I made an order to you with id -75108-061218-66-2 on December 6 and I do not have my package yet. I wrote to you to find out where my package is. Please, I need my quick package. I hope your answer. Excuse me my English language Thanks and regards, Mariano
As yet I haven't received my order!
Nothing went wrong it's just the unacceptable amount of time for delivery. I noticed that once ordered online there is a statement advising the purchaser to get in touch with superfoods if product not received in 10 days. I received my order in exactly 10 days. 10 days for order and delivery in the uk seems a bit of a lengthy timescale.
I ordered on 5.November 2017, I got an e-mail from the Superfood on 10.November that my order stasus has been updated to dispatched. I sent two e-mails to ask where my order was but I did not get any answer! Today is 26.November 2017 and I did not get my order and an answer to my question. Do you think that is fair?
"Hasn't arrived "Ok it arrived today thank you regards Veronica Bonny
First: Miko Istvanne is only the receiver of my package, and I am the as well the byer as the payer of the package and my name is Marika Koszar. (I think I have mentioned it), any how you can see it on the order paper. Second: Only the 1st time it went OK, but than I had to make inquiry every time I ordered. I do not understand what is wrong with the delivary firms?
"All good except delivery time " 10 days isnt really good enough in this day and age - remember you have competitors. I shall definitiely be ordering from them in future.
My order was marked as dispatched on July 24. It is now Aug 1. Still waiting for one small parcel!!!
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your unfortunate experience with your order.
We are sorry to hear about your problems, and we regret that you were not satisfied with the service provided.
Our Team Member will investigate the issue further and will provide the tracking details asap.

Kind regards,
Superfooduk
I never did receive my order, I received an email yesterday to say the goods had been returned to them damaged, and they no longer stock the item, so they will be refunding my money.
I have yet to receive my order of 6 June 2017. However this as such is NOT the problem. The failure to reply to essential emails is the problem with Superfoods. On two occasions i asked ( by email) for the tracking number , so as to know when to anticipate delivery. Superfoods failed to reply. I also asked for long expiry dates ( as I ordered 9 bottles of ALOE, to be used over 14 months) but again Superfoods did not bother to reply.
Thank you for the feedback. We have checked and for some reason, your email end up into a our junk mail. Unfortunately, your parcel came back to us due to a non collection. Our courier service has tried to contact you several times without success. A replacement can be sent out. Please let us know if it is acceptable.

Thank you.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and we hope this does not differ you from using Superfooduk in the future.

If we can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Superfooduk.com
Dear Sir i am very disappoint i paid extra to get my order to Sweden today i got it in Germany :( why? i have here a lot of multivitamins can you please advise Best Regards walaa almasalmeh Regementsgatan11 lgh 1001 Västerås 72345 sweden -------------------------------------------- On Mon, 6/5/17, wrote: Subject: Your Order at Superfooduk To: workinksa@yahoo.com Date: Monday, June 5, 2017, 5:47 PM Dear Mouna, Thank you for choosing Superfooduk. We want to let you know that your order has been received and will be processed and dispatched within the next two days unless a Next Working Day Delivery (Cut Off Time 1pm) has been paid for or if stated on the product page. A dispatch confirmation email will be sent once your order has been dispatched. If you fail to receive your order within the next ten working days, please email us at sales@superfooduk.com Your Order Number is: 71333/050617/70 Your Order Details... Product CodeDescriptionItem PriceQtyTotalHAL-1099Haliborange Baby and Toddler Multivitamin Liquid 250ml £ 8.591£ 8.59Sub Total:£ 7.16Tax @ 20%:£ 2.43Delivery(Europe):£ 4.99Total:£ 14.58 If you have any questions about your order, send an email to sales@superfooduk.com or simply reply to this message. Please note that all Next Working Day deliveries, all orders for multiple items and generally all orders above £40.00 need to be signed for. If this will not be possible and you would like to make alternative delivery arrangements, such as delivery to your work address, please email us (by replying to this email) about this before the order is sent out. Thank you and visit us again soon at: http://www.superfooduk.com Superfooduk Delete Reply Reply All Forward Apply Previous Next Compose -------------------------------------------- On Thu, 6/15/17, wrote: Subject: Complete your order at Superfooduk To: workinksa@yahoo.com Date: Thursday, June 15, 2017, 9:04 AM Hi , You recently visited our shop and did not complete your order for the following products: DescriptionItem PriceQtyTotalHaliborange Baby and Toddler Multivitamin Liquid 250ml£8.591£8.59 To complete your order, simply click on the link below: http://www.superfooduk.com/index.asp?function=CART&uID=3A3288F8-68E5-4361-A442-0DFA6BFD7F39&tcode=71466%2F140617%2F90 We look forward to receiving your order! Superfooduk http://www.superfooduk.com
I did not receive the product and no communication concerning shipment just when asked an email with written "dispatched". No shipping nr. Nothing else.
Thank you for the feedback, we were sorry to hear of the problems you have had with your order. One of our Customer Service Representatives will contact you to resolve the issue. Again, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind Regards, Superfooduk.com
I made an order on the 28/03/2017. Had an email the next day saying the item had been dispatched and it still hasn't arrived. I have emailed querying this and have not had a response back yet
Thank you for the feedback. As we said in our previous email, the order was sent by Royal Mail standard delivery. A replacement cannot be sent out due to a stock issue. The full refund has been issued.

We will issue a full refund and apologize for the inconvenience and delay.

Superfooduk.com
Superfoods says they dispatch goods within 2 days, (unless website says out of stock of course). I didn't receive a 'dispatch' notice. I rang them to ask if they had sent my order and they said the item maybe out of stock. I reminded them their website didn't say 'out of stock'. I sent a message to them via the website and had no answer. I sent numerous other emails to which I received unhelpful email answers. I finally received my goods 10 days later. This isn't good enough, when some people need their supplements quickly due to a health issue and a practitioner requesting them.
Very slow delivery, ordered on 28th, despatched on 1st but didn't arrive until 9th.

We have looked into our tracking record. We have information of this parcel being delivered on the 9th March. One of our Customer Service Representatives will contact you to resolve the issue.
Again, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Superfooduk.com
The box for the parcel (envelope) wasn't quite sufficient in size for the product inside and came partially opened.
Thank you for the feedback, the Superfooduk.com Customer Service is always open to hear feedback from you and willing to resolve the issues.

Your advice or suggestions will be much appreciated and welcomed.

Should you have any questions regarding this order, please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
Again, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Superfooduk is rated 4.42 based on 1,395 reviews