Superfooduk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superfooduk
Read Superfooduk Reviews

About Superfooduk:

We are an online reseller of health food, vitamins & minerals, alternative therapeutic products and organic & natural beauty products since 2005.

parit@superfooduk.com

148 Great North Road

Tell us how Superfooduk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
delivery takes too long
I have not received my order after 2 weeks. I wrote to customer service and another email asking where it was and still no answer.
Thank you for the feedback. Our Customer Service Representative has contacted you via email . The replacement order has been generated and dispatched by DHL. Should you have any questions regarding your order, please do not hesitate to email customer service for further assistance.
Again, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Kind Regards, SuperfoodUK
My Amazing Grass arrived very quickly. It was at a really good price which allowed me to try a new product I would not normally have bought.
Poor ratings not for superfoods but YODEL & their disgusting lack of email with tracking number & warning of delivery until too late,then having the audacity to dump the parcel by the front door in full view despite 3 sets of neighbours being in at the time of 'dumping' . It's not acceptable to leave expensive items in this manner. their is competition between these delivery firms so I hope superfoods will look into this. I did ring superfoods to let them know. Otherwise very prompt dispatch & excellent value for money thank you
I have placed my order 2 WEEKS AGO. Its not like I live somewhere far from the shop , I live in Ireland and it should not take 2 weeks to deliver a small package when the shop is in UK. It has been 2 weeks and I still haven't got my order, so I am very disappointed and angry that this shop could not provide the good/average service. This shop should organise some better delivery. For this price it shouldn't take that long. And now I can say that I don't even know if I will actually get my order. I know for sure that I will not recommend this shop to anyone. Unless you want to wait for your order for WEEKS !
Very slow shipping... Still waiting in fact!
7 working days not good
Haven't received the order yet!
I was very pleased with the product and happy with the promt delivery
I have sent you an email I have not received the honey yet
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.Unfortunately, the order has been sent out without tracking number by Royal MAil 2nd class, so we do not know where is your parcel. We wouldlove to send out a replacement but the product is currently out of stock.

The full refund will be issued.

We apologize for the inconvenience and delay.

Kind Regards,