Superfooduk Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Superfooduk

About Superfooduk: We are an online reseller of health food, vitamins & minerals, alternative therapeutic products and organic & natural beauty products since 2005.

parit@superfooduk.com

148 Great North Road

How would you rate Superfooduk ?

"Product was priced well and delivery was prompt and trouble free"
"Couldn't deliver next day which was paid for, and ignored communications to that fact afterwards."
"does the business"
"The delivery was very quick. And the service was very good. Two days delivery."
"As yet I haven't received my order!"
"Everything is perfect"
"I am very satisfied with the purchase and delivery. Thank you."
"Very fast delivery time."
"With prompt delivery and service, offering a great choice of products."
"They supplied what I wanted and at a good price. The delivery was also very good."
"Goods very well packed and arrived on time."
"Good pricing, good communication, speedy delivery."
"Great products, great prices and super fast delivery, 5 star service. Thank you Please can you look at stocking nelsons Manuka honey 30+"
"I highly recommend this company for it's excellent service and very quick delivery."
"Never received the item. Was told RM tried to deliver and couldn't, this is obviously untrue. No one came here With with item ordered or left card saying they couldn't deliver. Anyway was small item which would have gone through letter box"
Unfortunately, this parcel was lost by Royal Mail and our response seems to have been misunderstood. A refund was issued straight away and I hope that we are given another chance in the future.
"Speedy delivery, price was good and products as ordered."
"quick delivery"
"Very prompt and efficient service - thank you!"
"Fantastic goods and deliver speed."
"I have paid for the goods and over a week later I have still not received it. I have emailed to complain and they haven't even bothered to respond. I'm very disappointed."
Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.

The email was received on 18.06.2018 out of work hours, so we were unable to respond before now. It appears that this item was lost in transit and so we have initiated a refund.
Superfooduk is rated 4.44 based on 1,298 reviews