Superfooduk Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Superfooduk

About Superfooduk: We are an online reseller of health food, vitamins & minerals, alternative therapeutic products and organic & natural beauty products since 2005.

parit@superfooduk.com

148 Great North Road

Tell us how Superfooduk made you happy

"Cheaper than amazon and fast delivery."
"Very prompt dispatch of my order, delivery company on time. All good, thank you."
"Goods arrived well packed and reasonably fast but there was no warning that a signature would be insisted on by the couriers - in fact the website indicated that the package would be delivered by Royal Mail. Turns out that info was out of date but still on the website. Waiting in to sign for an inexpensive parcel is such a waste of time."
The courier services we currently use are Hermes and UK MAIL which both require a signature. A signature is required as we have received many complaints that untracked shipments are left in unsuitable places. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
"The parcel full of herb tea arrived as expected without a hitch"
"Ordered Immiflex, very quick response and shipping, with delivery in the Netherlands within two or three days. Excellent."
"Good service"
"Delivery was slow and no tracking available, also the packaging of the noni juice changed without notification."
"My order was with delivery address in Bulgaria, but ended up in South Africa. I haven't received any tracking details info, and no reply to my email querying the status of the my order. Very disappointing experience for first time buyer."
"Prompt delivery, and I was kept informed of progress"
"Only four days to Norway incl. custom must be a record!"
"Quick delivery"
"Good and excellent service. Will certainly use this company again. Thank you."
"Shipping took 10 days. Home delivery, very nice."
"Great service,super fast shipping. Will order again. Thank you..."
"I always have to ask for a tracking number, you never give it to me automatically..Except that i am satisfied."
"Excellent service.speedy and efficient."
"Everything worked out very well :-))"
"Thank you very satisfied with your company"
"Good website, good prices, top products, fast delivery!"
"Absolutely awful company, ordered 10 days ago and my order still hasn't been dispatched, despite a promise of dispatch within 2 days on their website. They've also taken the money from my account. Save yourself throwing money done the drain and order elsewhere."
We are sorry to know that your upset with our service. You have contacted us and our customer service team had helped as much as they can and informed you with the circumstances of your order and you confirmed that your happy to wait. Please check your email for communication. However, We value our customer so much even if we couldn't full fill the order we refund you straight away.
Superfooduk is rated 4.42 based on 1,387 reviews