Superfooduk Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Superfooduk

About Superfooduk: We are an online reseller of health food, vitamins & minerals, alternative therapeutic products and organic & natural beauty products since 2005.

parit@superfooduk.com

148 Great North Road

How would you rate Superfooduk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Easy to use ordering system & competitive prices"
"Very prompt delivery. Thank you. Please stock Potter's echinacea soon!"
"I have been buying from this company for years. They always have the best prices for the products I buy and delivery is super fast."
"Fast delivered, good product at a competitive price."
"Item dispatched 9th February, I have still not received it and today is 19th february. I have sent two emails and have not had a reply to either. Those 80 plus people who gave one star are absolutely spot on about the lack of customer service and indeed the lack of any goods arriving after they have been ordered. Once this has been resolved I will never deal with this company again. Buyer beware indeed."
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that no one replied back to your previous emails. We have checked with dispatches and cannot get a tracking update from Royal Mail. We will send out a replacement at once and would appreciate if you can let us know if the original shipment is delivered as well.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and we hope this does not differ you from using Superfooduk in the future.

If we can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,
Superfooduk.com
"My wife has taken your product for some time now. I am more than happy with the results of my purchases. Customer Service is professional, efficient as my purchase arrived on time and in good order."
"Unfortunately I still haven’t received my package and haven’t heard back from the sales team regarding status of the order"
"Excellent service goods arrived within 2 days"
"A good offer on Acidophlus and received quickly."
"Great choice of products. Easy ordering. Good prices. Swift delivery. Arrived well packed."
"received the order on time, in good order"
"Quikly and professional thank you"
"Nothing went wrong it's just the unacceptable amount of time for delivery. I noticed that once ordered online there is a statement advising the purchaser to get in touch with superfoods if product not received in 10 days. I received my order in exactly 10 days. 10 days for order and delivery in the uk seems a bit of a lengthy timescale."
"Prices competitive"
"First class."
"I ordered the product it was delivered as stated in good condition and a good product."
"Very professional in the way they deal with my order!!"
"Product and price good"
"cheap and quick"
"Quick, efficient service. Thank you."
Superfooduk is rated 4.45 based on 1,231 reviews