Superfooduk Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Superfooduk

About Superfooduk: We are an online reseller of health food, vitamins & minerals, alternative therapeutic products and organic & natural beauty products since 2005.

parit@superfooduk.com

148 Great North Road

Tell us how Superfooduk made you happy

"Absolutely awful company, ordered 10 days ago and my order still hasn't been dispatched, despite a promise of dispatch within 2 days on their website. They've also taken the money from my account. Save yourself throwing money done the drain and order elsewhere."
We are sorry to know that your upset with our service. You have contacted us and our customer service team had helped as much as they can and informed you with the circumstances of your order and you confirmed that your happy to wait. Please check your email for communication. However, We value our customer so much even if we couldn't full fill the order we refund you straight away.
"Perfect transaction. Order came standard with track and trace. Quick delivery. Fast Shiping. Excellent seller!"
"Very speedy delivery."
"excellent service and fast delivery"
"The supplement was sent very quickly and arrived in perfect order."
"an excellent service. no adverse comments whatsoever long may it remain so! Adele Leffman"
"Will never order anything from the company anymore. You have no customer service and your customers don’t matter to you."
Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our service. Please could you let us know how we failed with our customer service and we will do our best to assist you.
"You emailed me to ask me to post a review - My order has still not arrived. Still waiting...."
"Arrived promptly, well packed."
"Order was processed and despatched very quickly"
"Excellent service. Item as described. Thank you"
"We have dealt with this company for two or three years now and they are very reliable and the service is excellent."
"Why don't you inform when the package is on way. I think it is your responsibility to get the deliverer to do it! Other wise it OK. Rgds, marika."
"Bought 5L Sodasan laundry detergent. Product was delivered as expected."
"I have never received my order, and my email to the salessupport has not been answered."
"Good afternoon, today I still hope to receive my order. I've claimed it twice. Please, I need to receive my order. Thank you."
"I am to write a review for SUPERFOODUK for something i have not yet got . I t has NOT arrived after near 4-5 weeks and i am to write a review get real"
"Well now that it says, I will tell you that I have not received the product purchased 10 days after buying it ... I hope the company applies a little more. Thank you"
"Good service, quick delivery. But worried vitamins we bought may not be legitimate as the seal that is normally on the bottles was not there on 2 bottles we have opened so far."
"Fast service, and supplies many items that are hard to find elsewhere. Bravo!"
Superfooduk is rated 4.42 based on 1,368 reviews