Superfooduk Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Superfooduk

About Superfooduk: We are an online reseller of health food, vitamins & minerals, alternative therapeutic products and organic & natural beauty products since 2005.

parit@superfooduk.com

148 Great North Road

How would you rate Superfooduk ?

"Fantastic goods and deliver speed."
"I have paid for the goods and over a week later I have still not received it. I have emailed to complain and they haven't even bothered to respond. I'm very disappointed."
Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.

The email was received on 18.06.2018 out of work hours, so we were unable to respond before now. It appears that this item was lost in transit and so we have initiated a refund.
"Happy is not the adequate word, I was just satisfied with the service, though I found the time elapsed between ordering the product and it actually reaching me, rather long."
"Great product super fast delivery. I will buy again and would recommend."
"Quick and efficient service. I received my order within 2 days of placing."
"Easy order. Fast European delivery."
"My product was delivered promptly."
"delighted with the produce. well packaged and prompt delivery will definitely use superfooduk again"
"Excellent service"
"very pleased service but disappointed with Yodel delivery in this instance as Yodel person had not put her mobile number on the card left when she was unable to deliver it on her first attempt but she was very helpful once I managed to obtain her number."
Mishellina P
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely amazing service! I ordered some items for the first time from Superfooduk and I am so impressed. I received my order within a few days and I am delighted with my purchase. I will definitely shop again. Highly recommend : )"
"Quick delivery"
"Speed of delivery Item was as described with free delivery"
"Very good products at good prices and delivered quickly!"
"Hi, I placed my order on 17th May, we are now 30th May and it still has not arrived. Order Number is: 74109/170518/88 Could you please get back to me about where it is. Many thanks,"
"Brilliant service all round. Price, availability and delivery were excellent"
"The box arrived fast. It would be better for me if you send the parcel with the post instead of DHL. DHL deliver by my door but if I am not at home it takes one more day for me to pick up the parcel. I have to contact DHL and inform them of which service point is close to my address."
"Trusted product reliably supplied from Superfooduk at a competitive price, with no delivery charge. Couldn't be happier!"
"Very happy with my order, prompt and efficient.Will definitely use your company again."
"delivered in good time nicely packed"
Superfooduk is rated 4.45 based on 1,280 reviews