Superfooduk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superfooduk
Read Superfooduk Reviews

About Superfooduk:

We are an online reseller of health food, vitamins & minerals, alternative therapeutic products and organic & natural beauty products since 2005.

parit@superfooduk.com

148 Great North Road

Tell us how Superfooduk made you happy
Very quick to order, good updates on delivery a fine company.
I bought these CBD tablets for my mother who has arthritis and after taking them for the first time has said that she has less pain. Thank you Superfood for a quick and safe delivery.
Quick and efficent service. very pleased.
Very good price and service
Hi, i havent received my order yet.
I placed my order 10 days ago, I received an email saying it was dispatched the next day but I still haven’t received it. The delivery is in the UK, I don’t understand why it is taking so long compared to other online shops I have used. However, the prices are very good and postage is free, I suppose that’s why it’s taking so long...
I ordered ... you said they're on their way ... then I get an e-mail to say items damaged or something ... No delivery ... money returned ... but I don't have what I ordered! - Guess how many stars you get?
I am really dissapointed in you, for several weeks ago a made an order and still nothing! No information, no delivery. Marika Koszár
Cheaper than amazon and fast delivery.
Very prompt dispatch of my order, delivery company on time. All good, thank you.
Goods arrived well packed and reasonably fast but there was no warning that a signature would be insisted on by the couriers - in fact the website indicated that the package would be delivered by Royal Mail. Turns out that info was out of date but still on the website. Waiting in to sign for an inexpensive parcel is such a waste of time.
The courier services we currently use are Hermes and UK MAIL which both require a signature. A signature is required as we have received many complaints that untracked shipments are left in unsuitable places. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The parcel full of herb tea arrived as expected without a hitch
Ordered Immiflex, very quick response and shipping, with delivery in the Netherlands within two or three days. Excellent.
Good service
Delivery was slow and no tracking available, also the packaging of the noni juice changed without notification.
My order was with delivery address in Bulgaria, but ended up in South Africa. I haven't received any tracking details info, and no reply to my email querying the status of the my order. Very disappointing experience for first time buyer.
Prompt delivery, and I was kept informed of progress
Only four days to Norway incl. custom must be a record!
Quick delivery
Good and excellent service. Will certainly use this company again. Thank you.
Superfooduk is rated 4.42 based on 1,395 reviews