Superfooduk Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Superfooduk

About Superfooduk: We are an online reseller of health food, vitamins & minerals, alternative therapeutic products and organic & natural beauty products since 2005.

parit@superfooduk.com

148 Great North Road

How would you rate Superfooduk?

"No dispatch confirmation email or tracking details were provided. I sent 3 emails which were unanswered so I rang customer service, very unsatisfactory, given a tracking number that didn't work and had to call back to insist I wanted a confirmation of dispatch otherwise I would like a refund. Would be very reluctant to use this company again. Product arrived 9 days later."
"Delivering my parcel early."
"Hello I haven't used Superfooduk before and it was very simple to order and purchase what I wanted at a much cheaper price that other sites I had previously used. If prices remain as low, I will definitely use them again."
"Good prompt service and good value."
"Great service & products, although less packaging could be used. Very happy with service."
"Mushroom tea"
"items arrived well packed and well within the delivery time quoted"
"Good probiotics and fast service."
Christine R
Verified Buyer
"Well I found what I was looking for - though I haven't received it yet. You are far away. We'll see what condition the product is in when I get it."
"Quick delivery. Item as advertised."
"As ordered and speedy delivery. Thank You!"
"Everything arrived perfectly."
"Good customer service - product delivered on time"
"Easy to use website, great value for money and excellent delivery times."
"In spite of adverse weather conditions, my order was delivered safe and sound within a relatively short time from making the order online. Unfortunately, I have difficulty hearing my doorbell, so the delivery person left my package with my neighbour who took care of it till I collected it from him"
"The products I ordered arrived in good conditions. I'm very pleased. Thank you."
"Your website was easy to navigate. Check out was simple. Only improvement would be a search box so I didn't need to use the Brand option."
"My order was packaged quite well and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you! Best regards, DJ :)"
"Great product, great service. I've been using this product for over a year now and it's working for me!"
"Quick delivery"