Superfooduk Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Superfooduk

About Superfooduk: We are an online reseller of health food, vitamins & minerals, alternative therapeutic products and organic & natural beauty products since 2005.

parit@superfooduk.com

148 Great North Road

How would you rate Superfooduk?

"Quick efficient service. Very helpful. Immediate response to enquiries."
Posted 38 minutes ago
"Speedy deliver, thank you"
"Great product and excellent service from superfooduk will be back when I need more πŸ‘"
"My order was delivered next day, after it was returned to Superfooduk. Was a very good service, and the products very good, the genuine thing"
"prompt delivery."
"Easy order process, Arrived after 5 days after ordering."
"Happy with the product I ordered just not the delivery. A week after an email stating the item had been dispatched I emailed to say it had nor been received. The return email was fairly unapologetic and stated the parcel had been returned to them as missorted and undelivered and it would be with me in 1-2 days. It arrived on the second but I wonder how long it would have been if I had not complained."
"It's impossible to see your account. You don't see your orders."
"Great Service and product Thanks"
"No worries, quick delivery to my door, satisfied."
"Very rapid delivery, even outside UK"
"Excellent service, well packed delivered promptly πŸ‘πŸ»"
"Excellent service thank you"
"Easy and straight forward to order I bought the Manuka Honey which is definitely cheaper at Super Food"
"Good"
"Excellent website and service"
"Good, fast service, and well packaged."
"Always thrilled with the prompt service and great products. thanks."
"Service was excellent. Sales department responded promptly to a query I had. Product delivered in perfect condition without issues in Athens area, Greece. My only suggestion would be to improve the account system on the website, since it is very basic and lacks the features of a fully-fledged web store application. Thank you SuperfoodUK!"
"I have ordered supplements on 24/08/18 I was hoping it will get to me within 2 days as I have selected currier delivery . My order 74680/240818/49 not arrived and I was advised on 30/08/18 I will get full refund as they don’t keep more stock of this supplement. Very disappointing as the web site still letting you to order the same supplement. I have not received the refund yet. I suppose it is only 3/09/18. On my question why they still selling the supplements online I did get no answer."
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

This item is currently out of stock and so when trying to add to your cart on our website, it will state that there are zero available.

I am very sorry that we were unable to fulfill this order and hope that you will give us another chance in the future.
Superfooduk is rated 4.45 based on 1,325 reviews