Superfooduk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superfooduk
Read Superfooduk Reviews

About Superfooduk:

We are an online reseller of health food, vitamins & minerals, alternative therapeutic products and organic & natural beauty products since 2005.

parit@superfooduk.com

148 Great North Road

Tell us how Superfooduk made you happy
Very good price and speedy delivery
Great value for money and service.
Easy to order, swift delivery, very pleased.
I liked it.Great
Excellent service and fast delivery! My order was delivered without any delays and was very well packaged. Will absolutely buy from them again
As a European purchaser I found the delivery to be without problems, I can't comment on the product I bought as this is a first purchase
Terrible service. Don’t buy. I placed an order 500g of manuka honey then they sent me two 250g of items instead. No explanation no apology. When I questioned them, then they replied me back the stock was sold out. Funnily enough, I can return the items as unwanted therefore I got to pay postal cost. It would have been accepted, if they say before hands so that I can decide what to do with that. Yes. When you do math, it’s going to be the same but it’s trust.
Good afternoon, we are sorry to hear that you were supplied with 2 of 250g tubs instead of 1 of the 500g ordered. A member of our customer service team has contacted you in hope of resolving your query. we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.
fab quick service
Excellent in every way
Honey was for a friend, assume all good as she's had it before. Only issue was with Hermes delivery, they kept trying to deliver at the same time of day when I was at work, 3 week days running, 12-2PM on 2 of the days and 11-1 pm the other day. And they only messaged an hour or so before they were coming which didn't give me time to arrange anything. Managed to get out of work early but would have been good if they'd staggered the times, tried arly or late in day maybe.
Excellent service. My product was processed & arrived within a few days.
No problems whatsoever
The reason i have only given a 3 star rating is as follows. It was my first time using the site,and i ordered some fairly expensive marshmallow treats,a few bags,i was putting together a luxury birthday hamper for someones birthday,who i happen to know loves these,so i ordered them on next day delivery by the allocated time needed. Well the next day comes and i didn't even receive a dispatch email,which i was told i would,so i got in touch with them. Long story short i asked for my next day delivery charge back,which i did get,however i didn't even then get my order the day after either,apparently it had got lost in transit or something similar,so i was offered a full refund or send another parcel out,to late for my friends birthday then,so had refund,which received in about 4 days i think. So the 3 stars is really just for the fact i got my money back ok,not a great first experience to be honest! I realize everyone makes mistakes,however with plenty of other places to shop i am probably not likely to use them again after this,first impressions and all that.
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. As explained, we were unable to gain tracking on the order, nor have it sent back to us. We sincerely apologise for this and we hope this does not discourage you from buying from us in the future.
excellent fair price, fast delivery considering im not living in the uk, item as described
Paid for next day delivery. Chased up on expected delivery day to be told hadn’t been processed as priority. Delivery free refunded. Told item was on its way. Followed up the following week to be told item damaged in transit and wouldn’t be arriving and that no replacement could be sent. Refund issued. A pain as I’d have just ordered elsewhere and saved the hassle.
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. As explained, your package was damaged in transit and the courier had to dispose of the parcel. Due to this, a full refund has been issued for your order. We sincerely apologise for this and we hope this does not discourage you from buying from us in the future.
Items came quickly and as described. I did notice that the price varies so would prefer it was more consistent - I check with other websites before purchasing ad will shop elsewhere unless it is cheaper.
the delivery is long but the price and product is worth the wait.
don't buy from these cowboys, i did not recieve the product paid for.
I am still waiting for delivery of my order of 11.05.20. Do you have a tracking number?
The person I spoke to was very helpful and informative. Most importantly the delivery was speedy andI was kept advised on progress. Well done.
Superfooduk is rated 4.33 based on 1,497 reviews