Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd:

Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Tell us how Supercar Experiences Ltd made you happy
Steven J
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 10th February 2020
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 6th January 2020
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic, extremely quick and hassle free service. Would highly recommend.
My experience with the guys was fantastic. Its a great way to enjoy a wonderful car with out having to buy one and run it.
The company were very professional and I would recommend them to my friends without a second thought.
I have enjoyed the super car experience
We first hired from Nik for our wedding back in 2013. Since then I have got the bug to drive these amazing machines. We have since hired on numerous occasions. The cars are always being updated to the newest models and sparkling when we collect them.

Super car experiences are the go to people in my opinion; you will not be disappointed.
I hired the white Lambo. Had an amazing time. Absolutely first class service provided by Nik. Nik was available 24/7 to answer any questions about the car/issues. Car was an absolute dream to drive. Will be hiring again.

Thanks Nik

JB
Nik and his team provided an excellent friendly professional service to our requests to supply 2 supercars for an internal drive event and worked hard with us to ensure the event was a success. Highly recommended.
I have always wanted to drive an Aston and this was a great chance to get it off my 'Bucket List ' No fault with the car. At one point I had to ring a member of staff to clarify some settings. He could not have been more helpful and we were swiftly on our way again ( in fact very 'swiftly' !)
Great experience great cars very professional able to leave my vehicle which was great
Had great experiences hiring Audi R8 and Nik is top man. I would strongly recommend Supercar Experience. 💯
I recently hired a McLaren in October from Nik. The service overall was excellent. The unit was a little hard to find when collecting the car but otherwise 100% efficient and easy to deal with. The initial communication via email from my enquiry was good. The car was incredible, better than expected and in immaculate condition when collected. They were very helpful with providing tips on how to use features on the car (I was a little worried about the cars height and speed bumps!). They collected the car from me without any issues and with a smile. I contacted several other companies but unlike those companies Supercar Experiences owns the cars your hire. This means they are trustable and safe. I didn't feel this with other companies. I can’t wait to come back for my next hire! : )
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 3rd November 2018
Nik & Daryl were fantastic! We rented their Lamborghini for a film shoot and everything went extremely smoothly. From beginning to end they were professional and helpful for everything and anything that came up. The car was in perfect condition and I would highly recommend to anyone looking to rent a sports car.
Extremely efficient and hassle free way to drive the car of your dreams. I recommend them highly
Staff were extremely helpful in enabling me to make the right choice. Reception on collection and drop off was exemplary
Loved my experience with DB9 thanks to the team at Surpercar Experience. What a dream! The process and service was faultless, as was the car!!

Flexible terms and accommodating to individuals needs. 5* all the way.. The best supercar hire company I have dealt with.by a mile. Many Thanks and I will return again soon..... (subject to the wife's sign off!)
Thank you sooooo much for making my husband's birthday such a special day (s) ! The service was excellent and such a lovely thought with the ballons!!

What a fantastic experience with great photo opportunities......we will definately be back !!

Lizzie and Craig
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 27th October 2018
Had the Ferrari 488 GTB for my wedding weekend and it was incredible. Amazing car, great service and reasonably priced. Thank you to Nik for such an amazing service.
The Car was as good as in photos.
Delivery and pick up went smooth.
Joy or Riding Ferrari 458 for 2 days felt Great.
Especially cause 1 day was given for free :)
Called about a McLaren.
Took the McLaren and wow.
Have had a Ferrari (or two) a Lamborghini.
Great car, considered service, performance of back room staff wow
Great cars, great service! Nick was very helpful. 10/10
The Entire Experience from Booking through to Driving was outstanding. Great service and nothing was an issue. I could book the experience as a surprise without any issues. Thanks and will definitely use them again!!
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 324 reviews