Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd:

Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Tell us how Supercar Experiences Ltd made you happy
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Tracy Smedley
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Darren Poultney
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 1st April 2021
James Jubb
Thanks Nik for making it such an easy experience to hire a supercar... Even though I changed the plans a couple of times Nik was there and sorted it out for us.... We hired the Bentley GTC which is a super car and can hold itself up there with the Lambo's, Aston's and Ferraris.... It's even much quicker of the mark right up to 100mph in most cases and a super drive, hood down is a must... I have Merc 350 Cab AMG E Class and I must say that bang for buck, I do prefer my Merc, only because it's just a softer ride than the Bentley and also my satnav is better and talks to you... I would recommend Nik's Supercars to anyone who want's to experience what they might not be able to buy....
Nik was a great guy to deal with, extremely helpful and approachable, as well as being completely flexible with pick up/drop off times. Nice selection of well maintained and nicely prepared cars. The only downside was hiring his 570s made me go out and spend quite a lot of money on one for myself!! Having called around a few businesses offering the same service as Nik, I am glad I chose how I did. Will definitely revisit in the future, and would recommend to anybody.
Had the drive of my life in the 488GTB what a fantastic car it was and the service from start to finish was excellent. Would definitely use Supercars again.
Was a first timer, so had great deal of worry if things would go well. In fact had no problems. Leased the Ferrari California for a month and then 488 for last week. No problems, exactly as described and a friendly bunch. No niggles. Small company but nice approach. I picked up their Base , but arranged them to pick up when lease was done. Will lease again later this year. D in Bushey
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 2nd April 2019
Professional and reliable - with a great fleet of cars available at request. Easily accessible and great to communicate with. Highly recommended and a key player in high end car hire! Company has paving the way for years and many more years to come!
I booked the Supercar Experience for my boss and overall it was great! Nik helped us arrange a custom experience that suited our needs perfectly. The driver that accompanied the car was really nice, and the car was epic! We'll definitely use this service again :)
Very friendly and professional service
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 368 reviews