Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd: Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

How would you rate Supercar Experiences Ltd?

"My wife very generously gave me a SuperCar Experience as a birthday surprise. In my case, I had a Ferrari 488GTB for 48 hours with 100 miles. My beautiful car was delivered earlier than expected and was remarkably clean considering the road conditions. After carefully inspecting the vehicle together, Greg took care to explain the driving controls and the dos and don'ts of the hire. The SuperCar Experience team were very relaxed leaving me with a well prepared vehicle. SCE came across as a very professional company, genuinely keen for me to enjoy my two days. The car did not disappoint. From the moment of sitting in the Alcantara carbon fibre seats, the roar of the V8 on start-up, it's big smiles all round. I had a wonderful time, enthusiasticly driving a fantastic vehicle, sometimes a little too enthusiastic (apologies to SCE). If only I could have had it a little longer........"
Verified Buyer
"Car delivered at time specified and delivery driver Gregg was very polite and professional taking time to explain all car functions and ensure I was completely satisfied and happy"
Alex Watkins
Alex Watkins
Verified Buyer
"Cannot say a bad word about the experience I had dealing with nik. The Ferrari 458 I hired for my wedding in Derby. The car the experience I cannot say I have ever had a better experience. Think the car got more attention at my wedding than my wife did. Thanks again Nik Hope to be back behind the wheels of one off your cars soon."
"I have hired a Bentley Continental and an Aston Martin from Supercars over the past 5 years and always found the cars to be in pristine condition"
Taseen Amin
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service provided, the car was amazing also want to say your driver was very courteous, i would use Supercar Experiences again"
Colin Mckenzie-Stewart
Verified Buyer
"We've used Supercar Experiences a number of times, always choosing something different. Every car has been a fabulous and unique experience, and each has been immaculately turned out, and completely ready for our enjoyment. Always a quick and easy pick up, and Nik always makes us feel really welcome. In fact, whenever we make it back to the UK, Nik is always our go to guy!"
George Allardice
Verified Buyer
"Simply the best experience of my life facilitated by the team at Supercar Experiences - staff were unbelievably knowledgeable, helpful, flexible and keen to ensure the best possible experience for us. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend"
Gary Foster
Verified Buyer
"Lovely car, easy transaction from start to finish"
Verified Buyer
"We hired a Ferrari for the weekend as a treat! Team were great from arrival and would hire again. Unfortunately we got a flat tyre on the final day which meant a tow and addition cost for two tyres to be replaced but we knew the score as although insured for tow/mechanical and accident damage tyres aren't included (never are so this isn't against Supercar Exp.). Would recommend as we still talk about that weekend and the experience!"
"Excellent service as allways"
Andy Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Nik and his team made not only 1 but 2 Supercar Experiences exceptional. The cars were fantastic and Nik's guidance and support throughout the whole process was outstanding, always on hand to help. A truly unique and remarkable experience."
"I took out the amazing Ferrari California around 2.5 years ago from this professional outfit. They made everything from the paperwork to the instructions of the car easy going.. The staff were approachable and took their time with me to make me feel comfortable driving the car. I will use them again just saving up the money. All the cars they have will turn heads and get you noticed"
Marikus Claassen
Verified Buyer
"Apart from the amazing cars the professionalism and relaxed process of choosing and booking the cars are exceptional. I have used SE multiple times and have never been disappointed."
"The guys who supplied the car were really rude. They told us the rules that we abided by (don’t go over 70mph) but they kept calling us to say they were going to remotely stop the engine because we were going too fast-we NEVER went over 70mph. Then the car broke down and an oil warning light came on. We called them and they tried to make out it was our fault and that we had obviously treated the car badly which was untrue. We managed to get the car going again and put oil in at cost to ourselves. When they came to pick it up they checked around the car and found a mark that they said wasn’t there before. I had actually taken pictures of all the marks and scratches on the car before we left our house and showed him these. Then he shrugged and just got in the car with his friend and left. It was a shame because it was for my husbands birthday and they ruined it a little bit. As a result I don’t think I would use this company again. They have some wonderful cars but I would be worried we would have the same experience which in fact wasn’t worth the hassle"
Hi Amy

I am very sorry to hear this and I wish at the time you had contacted me, as this could have been sorted out at the time. This is no excuse, but we had sourced this very special SV Aventador from a preferred supplier of ours, so it was not our drivers involved in the handover. Its supposed to be an amazing experience, so the drivers been rude is simply not acceptable in anyway. In terms of the breakdown, oil and damage I will look into and reply to you directly.
I genuinely want every client to have the best experience, so we need to make this right for you.
Martin Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"A surprise arranged by my wife, my Aston for the day was brilliant. I’m looking forward to arranging different super cars this summer."
David Willis
Verified Buyer
"Good service. Professional and efficient."
Vincenzo Rosato
Verified Buyer
"Only used once, circumstantially, due to a voucher that came with a phone contract for a 20 minutes ride. The whole process (when I met Nik) as simple and Nik was very laid back and trusted me (which was a compliment seeing as I'd never driven a Ferrarri before!) during the 20 minutes where he (bravely) sat alongside me as passenger. Will definitely turn to Nik again when I next desire a supercar experience. A big thank you Nik."
"The member of stuff was so helpful. The cars was nice presenting and clean. I can wait to hire again."
Ricky Chadwick
Verified Buyer
"Great Service, very helpful, cars are always very clean and in full working order."
"Joe didn't know he was going to get this surprise and was thrilled at seeing what I had organised - this lovely bright and shining car. In fact he was sooooooooooooo pleased that he returned it cleaned and polished!!!"
"I have been using Supercar Experiences for over 10 years now. Trustworthy business, fantastic service and top quality supercars. It can be a daunting experience if you are hiring for the first time as you hear so many horror stories about deposits being withheld for minor damage, fraudulent companies, unroadworthy cars etc. What may seem like a good 'cheap' deal to begin with ends up as a nightmare. For a company to be around for 15 years and have so many positive reviews says it all really!!! I've hired Aston Martins, Bentley's, Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, McLarens and Range Rovers and thanks to Supercar Experiences I have the best memories!!"
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 128 reviews