Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd: Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Telephone

How would you rate Supercar Experiences Ltd ?

Anthony Evans
"Faultless experience! I hired the Range Rover Sport for my brothers wedding. From the first quote Nik was quick to respond to all the queries I had and made the whole processes easy. Delivery and return times were flexible. The car itself was great and ideal for transporting 4 groomsmen around with 4 sets of golf clubs and luggage. A genuine pleasure and an unforgettable weekend. I would highly recommend Nik to anyone. I shall be returning. Thanks Nik!"
Jonathan K
"Awesome experience! Our group rented some beautiful cars, and Supercar Experience's team handled everything well! Pick up and drop off was great, and the experience was nothing short of spectacular. Thanks!"
Jonathan Burden
"Hired the maclaren, car is epic the guys at Supercar experiences were great, highly recommend and will use them again. Will be trying the Lamborghini for the weekend next."
"Wow had the McLaren. What a car, what an experience. Not the first car, probably the best to date."
"Very good collection of super cars reasonable price excellent customer service I would recommend 👍"
"Great service. Good value. Would highly recommend!"
"Our group rented couple of great supercars from this company. Cars are well maintained, in great condition. Services from Nick is professional. Safe and great company to rent cars from. We had a great time, thanks Supercar Experiences."
"Cars are in very good condition, fantastic service!"
"Great experience! 570S was in pristine condition and they are a pleasure to work with! Would do it again with them for sure!"
"Great customer experience. Supercar experiences was a pleasure to deal with and the 570s was in great condition. Thanks!"
"Great experience and professional service. Highly recommended."
"What a wonderful experience! Thanks so much to Richard for going the extra mile to ensure we had the perfect car for a very special occasion. The customer service was great and very appreciated."
"The team at supercar experiences were brilliant from start to finish. Communications were excellent and staff were friendly and knowledgeable. They have a great range of cars and upon collection the pickup process was quick and easy. All cars were gleaming, would hate to have to pay the cleaning costs!"
"An amazing level of service, great selection of cars and really easy process. Nik in particular was great to deal with. We hired a 488 that was in great condition and hard to describe how great it was to drive. Dropped off and picked up from the house when we wanted and nice friendly staff. Will definitely use again and would recommend to anyone. Thanks again Nik and the team. Chris"
"From first contact on the phone through to handing car back, everyone very helpful even going further than the usual to make hiring the E350 Mercedes cabriolet a rewarding experience. Will definately be hiring another vehicle!"
"I hired the white Lamborghini huracan spyder for my hubby to be on Saturday 7th July 2018 as a wedding present and he was thrilled with the surprise on the morning of the wedding the driver was prompt polite and made stuart feel at ease on his important journey to the church, the car looked amazing and just added to the most amazing day! We can not thank these guys enough for helping make our dream day happen! Thanks Guys! Xx"
"A truly pleasureable supercar experience Nik and his team were great. Highly recommended."
"It was my daughters prom it was an overall really good experience super cars were really helpful and would totally recommend them"
"Best cars in the business"
"I had a really good experience, their services were great. The guys over at supercar experience were very welcoming and polite, it was great doing business with them. I will definitely use thier services again in the near future."
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 183 reviews