Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd: Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate Supercar Experiences Ltd ?

Anthony Evans
"Faultless experience! I hired the Range Rover Sport for my brothers wedding. From the first quote Nik was quick to respond to all the queries I had and made the whole processes easy. Delivery and return times were flexible. The car itself was great and ideal for transporting 4 groomsmen around with 4 sets of golf clubs and luggage. A genuine pleasure and an unforgettable weekend. I would highly recommend Nik to anyone. I shall be returning. Thanks Nik!"
Jonathan K
"Awesome experience! Our group rented some beautiful cars, and Supercar Experience's team handled everything well! Pick up and drop off was great, and the experience was nothing short of spectacular. Thanks!"
Jonathan Burden
"Hired the maclaren, car is epic the guys at Supercar experiences were great, highly recommend and will use them again. Will be trying the Lamborghini for the weekend next."
"Had the Ferrari 488 GTB for my wedding weekend and it was incredible. Amazing car, great service and reasonably priced. Thank you to Nik for such an amazing service."
"The Car was as good as in photos. Delivery and pick up went smooth. Joy or Riding Ferrari 458 for 2 days felt Great. Especially cause 1 day was given for free :)"
"Called about a McLaren. Took the McLaren and wow. Have had a Ferrari (or two) a Lamborghini. Great car, considered service, performance of back room staff wow"
"Great cars, great service! Nick was very helpful. 10/10"
"The Entire Experience from Booking through to Driving was outstanding. Great service and nothing was an issue. I could book the experience as a surprise without any issues. Thanks and will definitely use them again!!"
"We hired a Lamborghini hurricane spider in July for my husband's birthday they have very good selection of super cars, all the cars are in a very good condition very nice people the best customer service. If you thinking to hire a super car I would recommend they are the best πŸ‘"
"Wow had the McLaren. What a car, what an experience. Not the first car, probably the best to date."
"Very good collection of super cars, car we hired in July for my husband's birthday was in mint condition reasonable price excellent customer service if you are thinking to hire a super car I would recommend πŸ‘they are the best πŸ‘"
"Great service. Good value. Would highly recommend!"
"Our group rented couple of great supercars from this company. Cars are well maintained, in great condition. Services from Nick is professional. Safe and great company to rent cars from. We had a great time, thanks Supercar Experiences."
"Cars are in very good condition, fantastic service!"
"Great experience! 570S was in pristine condition and they are a pleasure to work with! Would do it again with them for sure!"
"Great customer experience. Supercar experiences was a pleasure to deal with and the 570s was in great condition. Thanks!"
"Great experience and professional service. Highly recommended."
"What a wonderful experience! Thanks so much to Richard for going the extra mile to ensure we had the perfect car for a very special occasion. The customer service was great and very appreciated."
"The team at supercar experiences were brilliant from start to finish. Communications were excellent and staff were friendly and knowledgeable. They have a great range of cars and upon collection the pickup process was quick and easy. All cars were gleaming, would hate to have to pay the cleaning costs!"
"An amazing level of service, great selection of cars and really easy process. Nik in particular was great to deal with. We hired a 488 that was in great condition and hard to describe how great it was to drive. Dropped off and picked up from the house when we wanted and nice friendly staff. Will definitely use again and would recommend to anyone. Thanks again Nik and the team. Chris"
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 189 reviews