Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd: Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Tell us how Supercar Experiences Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Fantastic, extremely quick and hassle free service. Especially from Nik, I’m looking forward to trying one or two of the other cars. Would highly recommend it."
Martin Spencer
"Fantastic car and great service. My daughter arranged for a superb surprise for my birthday - a DB11 for the weekend. Excellent service from Nik and the team and the car was perfect."
Francesco Calvidini
"Very well organised with a beautifully prepared car"
"My son had a wonderful time and can't wait to go again"
"Professional and reliable - with a great fleet of cars available at request. Easily accessible and great to communicate with. Highly recommended and a key player in high end car hire! Company has paving the way for years and many more years to come!"
"Try before buy! We rented a car for a long weekend to see how we liked the car so for us was a double bonus, we had an enjoyable weekend in super Supercar and helped us make up our minds. Nik was very helpful, discreet and professional."
"Hired my husband audi R8 for our wedding. The man was very friendly when we collected the car had a place for us to leave ours. On the way to bring the car back (our first day of honeymoon) the car had a coolant leak we were told to take it to the audi dealership which we had to sit around for hours then to be told the car couldn't be driven which was nothing to do with us, no help was offered to collect our car which was over an hours drive we had to call parents to collect us from audi dealership had to cancel our hotel that night due to no transport then we had to borrow a car to collect our car there was no concern or support or even an apology really ruined our experience and lost 2 days of our honeymoon"
"Used Nik for years.. great rates and a huge fleet to choose from."
"Great fleet of cars to choose from - expert help on hand to help you select (if needed). The car was delivered to me on arrival at Heathrow - no bother or fuss and totally professional. The Bentley GTC was absolutely perfect and presented in showroom condition. Could not recommend enough the supercar experience for those times when you want to treat yourself"
"Excellent detailed knowledge of the car I was renting which has really helped to advise me regarding a possible future purchase of an Aston Martin Vantage."
"I hired the db11 through nik last week. Had a great time driving the fastest car I’ve had the pleasure of sitting in. I even managed to squeeze a seven and 4 year old in the back who had the best time of their lives. Nik was easy to work with and the hiring process was straightforward with no issues. I’m looking forward to trying one or two of the other cars in the fleet :-)"
"As the newly married Mrs Driver I would highly recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd. They provided a professional service and I am happy to confirm the Lamborghini Huracán is still the head turning car I dreamed it would be."
"Not the cheapest but liked the no nonsense flexible approach, expat friendly. You get exactly what it says on the tin. I would recommend them without hesitation."
"Great experience, would definitely recommend!"
"Fantastic service and car. Richard was very helpful and always prompt at answering any queries. I would definitely use them again and would fully recommend them. Thanks"
"Very well organised with a beautifully prepared car"
"Nik was excellent from start to finish made the experience very easy thanks"
"Rented a lambo and Ferrari. Chauffeurs were excellent on time and stuck to our timetable for our wedding collecting and dropping off times etc. Everyone was amazed the cars were an addition to our big day. Great price. Great cars. Thanks!"
"Nice cars just don't drive them quickly otherwise Nik gets very upset. What's the point in hiring a supercar other than to drive it like one ?"
Hi Duncan
Thanks for making the effort of writing a review.

In reply, I am sorry you feel that way. Within an hour of you collecting the car, we had 13 speed alerts, the worst being 138mph on a 50mph road. This is simply not acceptable.

Kind regards
Nik
"Nick and the team are amazing. Everything tailored to your individual needs and delivered to perfection. I have used them for 3 years now and will continue to use in the future."
"Nik is a total gent, nothing is too much trouble so that you get best experience in hiring out these amazing cars. I have had the experience of hiring both the Hurracan and also the McLaren this year both occasions it’s been a simple, stress free experience! Nik is flexible and very knowledgeable as driving supercars can be daunting and he is there to give you a full run through of the controls and is on the end of the phone if you need help. Top guy and top company, I’ll use Supercar Experiences again for my hires in the future, as people buy people! That’s again Nik Ben"
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 228 reviews