Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd:

Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Tell us how Supercar Experiences Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Professional service given with top quality cars. Would thoroughly recommend recommend.
I hired cars from Supercar Experience twice. The team is very friendly and super reactive. The cars are always well prepared and the service is impeccable. I will definitely recommend the company and book other cars in the future.
I've hired cars from Nik, for the last 7/8 years, first time I hired one was the first time i'd driven a Ferrari and Nik made it so comfortable for me explained everything and I had a great few days, each car i've hired has been in showroom condition and like new, if you want that experience of a top end Supercar, don't choose anyone else.
Was a fantastic experience renting the Ferrari 458 GTB, couldn’t fault the process from start to finish. I look forward my next hire in the near future.
Had a fantastic experience renting the Ferrari 458 GTB, price was extremely competitive and the service was second to none. I look forward to booking my next hire in the near future.
Amazing service. Awesome cars. And the best rates in town. Will definitely be visiting these guys again. Nik and his team are very professional.
My third time using Supercar Experiences and the best yet. Great choice of cars, excellent customer service and really know how to put a smile on your face. If you want to rent a super car and have a super experience, look no further! Thanks Nik and the guys. Ben
Thanks Ben. Its always a pleasure. Thank you for looking after the cars. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Supercar Experiences Team
I hired a Ferrari California T and then a Lamborghini Huracan Spyder. Both in excellent condition and I thoroughly enjoyed driving and temporarily "owning" these cars. Nik and Richard were very helpful with arrangements and then introducing me to the cars and I am very happy to recommend Supercar Experiences. There are two big problems though - first one has to hand the cars back AND I fear the experience is addictive so I will be back!
570s mclaren for week hire. Fast, friendly service with plenty of flexibility for individual’s needs. Highly recommend!
Another great hire from these guys. Brilliant communication all the way through and the Ferrari California was an absolute pleasure. I’ll be back!
Love the cars and found Nik to be a great help.
Delighted with the vehicle and service received from Nik and his team. A pleasure to deal with such a professional operation and I definitely recommend them - you will not be disappointed!
Had the pleasure of hiring the AM DB11 recently for a special occasion and thoroughly enjoyed it. The car was superb and the process of hiring was very straightforward. You’re dealing directly with the guys that run the business and hiring a specific car, so none of the negatives that you sometimes get dealing with the big chains. If you’re flexible they sometimes have last minute offers too, so worth checking their website.
Richard and Nik were very helpful with my latest hire. Car was perfect and the deal too. Will be hiring again in the near future!
First-class customer service, nothing to much trouble, fantastic quality cars. Well done..!!
A very accommodating and professional company. We chose the Range Rover Autobiography for a week over Christmas. Nick was very helpful in guiding us through the process and was always available to us, all the way through to the collection. Tony who delivered and picked up our vehicle, was great at explaining the features of the car on delivery, and also very good with communication too throughout the process. We would recommend Supercar Experiences and will definitely use it again.
Car was a lot of fun to drive at a decent price, great communication from nik at supercar experiences too. Overall positive, efficient and easy experience.
Fantastic choice of cars and top class service provided by Nik. There are quite a few companies in this market so you have to be very careful. I would thoroughly recommend Supercar Experiences because they are totally transparent and offer a bespoke service. Will certainly be back again!
Nik and his team were thoroughly professional with a great selection of cars. The Lamborghini Huracan we drove was clean, reliable and excellent. We will use these guys again for sure.
Perfessional service and an unforgettable experience
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 291 reviews