Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd: Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Tell us how Supercar Experiences Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Lee C
"I recently hired a McLaren in October from Nik. The service overall was excellent. The unit was a little hard to find when collecting the car but otherwise 100% efficient and easy to deal with. The initial communication via email from my enquiry was good. The car was incredible, better than expected and in immaculate condition when collected. They were very helpful with providing tips on how to use features on the car (I was a little worried about the cars height and speed bumps!). They collected the car from me without any issues and with a smile. I contacted several other companies but unlike those companies Supercar Experiences owns the cars your hire. This means they are trustable and safe. I didn't feel this with other companies. I can’t wait to come back for my next hire! : )"
Lizzie
"Thank you sooooo much for making my husband's birthday such a special day (s) ! The service was excellent and such a lovely thought with the ballons!! What a fantastic experience with great photo opportunities......we will definately be back !! Lizzie and Craig"
Anthony Evans
"Faultless experience! I hired the Range Rover Sport for my brothers wedding. From the first quote Nik was quick to respond to all the queries I had and made the whole processes easy. Delivery and return times were flexible. The car itself was great and ideal for transporting 4 groomsmen around with 4 sets of golf clubs and luggage. A genuine pleasure and an unforgettable weekend. I would highly recommend Nik to anyone. I shall be returning. Thanks Nik!"
"Nik is a total gent, nothing is too much trouble so that you get best experience in hiring out these amazing cars. I have had the experience of hiring both the Hurracan and also the McLaren this year both occasions it’s been a simple, stress free experience! Nik is flexible and very knowledgeable as driving supercars can be daunting and he is there to give you a full run through of the controls and is on the end of the phone if you need help. Top guy and top company, I’ll use Supercar Experiences again for my hires in the future, as people buy people! That’s again Nik Ben"
"I have used a few hire companies in my time but have to say Super car Experiences was quick, efficient and very straight forward. I hired a car for my wedding and dealt with Nik and he helped make the process very easy and stress free, very simple and does not mess you around (unlike many other companies I have used), will for sure use them again in the future, and would not waste my time shopping around as they are definitely one to use. Thanks again Nik! Jay, Romford."
"Great Experience. Solid Service. Highly Recommended."
"Excellent experience and huge surprise for my husband to drive to our wedding. He was thoroughly impressed with the Aston Martin although a little tight for him at 6'3" tall he didn't care ha ha."
"Extremely happy with their service , very helpful and efficient. Super range of cars to choose from."
"Fantastic, extremely quick and hassle free service. Would highly recommend."
"My experience with the guys was fantastic. Its a great way to enjoy a wonderful car with out having to buy one and run it. The company were very professional and I would recommend them to my friends without a second thought."
"I have enjoyed the super car experience"
"We first hired from Nik for our wedding back in 2013. Since then I have got the bug to drive these amazing machines. We have since hired on numerous occasions. The cars are always being updated to the newest models and sparkling when we collect them. Super car experiences are the go to people in my opinion; you will not be disappointed."
"I hired the white Lambo. Had an amazing time. Absolutely first class service provided by Nik. Nik was available 24/7 to answer any questions about the car/issues. Car was an absolute dream to drive. Will be hiring again. Thanks Nik JB"
"Nik and his team provided an excellent friendly professional service to our requests to supply 2 supercars for an internal drive event and worked hard with us to ensure the event was a success. Highly recommended."
"I have always wanted to drive an Aston and this was a great chance to get it off my 'Bucket List ' No fault with the car. At one point I had to ring a member of staff to clarify some settings. He could not have been more helpful and we were swiftly on our way again ( in fact very 'swiftly' !)"
"Great experience great cars very professional able to leave my vehicle which was great"
"Had great experiences hiring Audi R8 and Nik is top man. I would strongly recommend Supercar Experience. 💯"
"Nik & Daryl were fantastic! We rented their Lamborghini for a film shoot and everything went extremely smoothly. From beginning to end they were professional and helpful for everything and anything that came up. The car was in perfect condition and I would highly recommend to anyone looking to rent a sports car."
"Extremely efficient and hassle free way to drive the car of your dreams. I recommend them highly"
"Staff were extremely helpful in enabling me to make the right choice. Reception on collection and drop off was exemplary"
"Loved my experience with DB9 thanks to the team at Surpercar Experience. What a dream! The process and service was faultless, as was the car!! Flexible terms and accommodating to individuals needs. 5* all the way.. The best supercar hire company I have dealt with.by a mile. Many Thanks and I will return again soon..... (subject to the wife's sign off!)"
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 209 reviews