Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd: Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

How would you rate Supercar Experiences Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

James Allen
"Hired a few times from nic now Very friendly and professional service Had a problem with one of the cars but he was very quick to get resolved Would definitely recommend him to others lots of great memories"
Fulvio Bignone
Fulvio Bignone
Verified Buyer
"Made the opportunity to drive one of the cars of my dreams very easy, Nick is very friendly and the whole experience was very nice"
Verified Buyer
"I've used Nick's cars four times now. Always a great friendly service with very competitive pricing and willingness to accommodate my last minute changes of plan."
"Great experience! Hired the Lamborghini and Ferrari and both were in great condition. Easy to arrange and pick up and good value. Would highly recommend to use this company."
Michael Georgiou
Verified Buyer
"Great experience and even greater cars - loved the Ferrari 458! Can't wait to try the Ferrari 488 next!"
"Very happy when i hired a supercar. It was very straight forward and nik was easy to talk too. I would highly recommend the service they have to offer. I will certainly be hiring from them again"
"Hired the DBS for my wedding. Nik's service was excellent start to finish which made the process very easy. He even gave me an extra few days hire just to make his life easier. Would highly recommend."
"I used the company to celebrate my daughter’s 18th birthday - with their Aston Martin DBS. Every aspect of was just great"
"I have used Supercar Experiences a few times now and wouldn't consider using anyone else. The cars are always in good condition and at a reasonable price. The guys there are good to deal with and flexible with collection and pick up. I look forward to the next time I jump in one of their cars!"
Sheila Hatch
Verified Buyer
"by being flexible and having the right sort of vehicle at the right time with helpful and friendly staff always to hand"
Keith Tiplady
Verified Buyer
"I have rented from Supercar Experiences Ltd twice, once for my wedding and mini-moon, then again for our 1 year anniversary. On both occasions I was very impressed with the customer service and the value for money. I love the selection of vehicles available and am looking forward to the next time I am able to do a rental. I would highly recommend this company and have done so on many occasions to friends and family. You won’t be disappointed!"
"Excellent quality of cars available, no hidden costs and exceptional service from start to finish"
"Hired the DBS for my wedding. Nik’s service was spot on and couldn’t do enough to ensure everything went smoothly. He even gave me a few days extra hire just to make his life easier. Would highly recommend"
"Great service and nice well spec'd cars. I have hired from Supercar Experiences on five separate occasions now and usually have the vehicles delivered which is achieved without hassle and to the desired timescales. Nik's comms are clear and efficient and also not too strict when it comes to occasionally stretching the car's legs!"
"Great service and a great idea. I highly recommend them"
"Amazing cars, great staff and service with awesome value. Been twice and had two different cars, can't wait for my third visit. Would thoroughly recommend. Rob."
"Nik and his team are always very helpful and accommodating always on hand to help you, the cars are always to a very high standard and fully explained there functions before setting off, very good selection of car available but be quick they don’t sit round for long."
Stuart Reaks
Verified Buyer
"The ordering experience from start to finish was simple and clear which made me feel comfortable about who I was dealing with which is important when your parting with money. The customer service from Nik was fantastic and the car itself was on point, a great birthday weekend which will never be forgotten!"
"Very professional service from Supercar Experiences with a lovely car to drive, couldn't have asked for more !"
"My son was visiting me for a couple of weeks and he saw this Lamborghini on Top Gear, he told me it had been one of his dream cars for a long time. So I decided to hire one for the weekend. I found Supercar Experiences Ltd online. They were very easy to contact and very friendly. They delivered the Lamborghini to my front door on the Friday and we spent the whole weekend driving around. We both had the best time. So good that we booked another Lamborghini for the following weekend. Again excellent service. We had a fantastic time. Both cars were in top condition. The staff were friendly, courteous and informative. They send me Emails informing me about new cars and special deals. I will be using this company again in the future. Great experience. 5 stars."
Stephen Baumohl
Verified Buyer
"Awesome cars, fantastic service. Simple and quick pickup and dropoff makes it a real pleasure to rent even for short periods. After two or three rentals I realised there was no point shopping around, they have everything I need at very competitive prices. Superb."
Craig Allen
Verified Buyer
"Great service, easy process to hire and felt valued as a customer."
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 73 reviews