Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd:

Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Tell us how Supercar Experiences Ltd made you happy
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Terry Wilkins
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Sophie Dryden
I would just like to say a huge thank you to Nick and the team for the hire of the Ferrari 488 - my dream car! The whole experience from start to finish was slick and an enjoyment. I would recommend these guys above anyone else, and definitely will be returning back to them.
I hired a McLaren 720S for the Easter weekend from Supercar Experiences. First of all what a car. The service we had from Nik was fantastic from booking, to collection to return. Great price, great service. I was always hesitant to hire a supercar but would have no hesitation renting one from Nik and Supercarhire again
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Another birthday has come and gone and although we all are subject to these troubled times Nick Hardwick came through for me again to help celebrate my birthday! I am a repeat customer to Nick and his supercar experience comes highly recommended. Professional service, knowledge of his product are top draw and the cars are presented in concourse condition 👌Thank you again for the day.
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 1st April 2021 Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Great, friendly service from Supercar Experiences, Nik was informative, personal, focussed on safety and was a pleasure to interact with. Worth every penny and a great way to try before you buy a supercar, the 488 was awesome.
My son and daughter bought a 4 day experience for my birthday, a complete surprise. They selected the Ferrari 488GTB and it lived up to the most amazing car I have ever driven on the road. The whole hire experience was very straightforward and when I returned the car at the end of day 4, there wasn't the usual hold your breath inspection with extra charges for blemishes that you weren't aware of, unlike some car hire companies I could mention. A fantastic experience and a great company to deal with. I think I'll try the Lamborghini next time.
I had fantastic Communication with this company from start to finish. A top experience with the car being dropped off promptly and picked up promptly. I highly recommend this company to anyone wanting 100% guaranteed brilliant experience!
Excellent experience start to finish, made my dad a very happy man on a special birthday. Thank you Nik, hope to see you again soon!
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 25th March 2021
I booked an Aston Martin through Nik at Supercar Experiences on 15/03/21 as a surprise for my partners 30th birthday and the service from start to finish was 10/10! Nik was extremely helpful right from the outset and went above and beyond helping me make certain decisions and overcoming the obstacles I initially had. The car was absolutely outstanding and we spent a whole day driving around St Albans which is a stunning place! Both handovers and the start and the end were very simple and Nik explained everything thoroughly and gave an excellent demonstration of the car. Thankyou Nik for an incredible experience and making it such an easy stress free process, we will 100% be booking again in future.
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Had an incredible week In a huracan. Nik goes the extra mile to help. Called and discussed what I’d like on a Thursday morning and had the huracan on my drive the following day. Thanks Nik.
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Supercar Experiences were great. Really responsive in getting the process started, really quick to turn around getting the actual car and pickup. I only gave one day notice to get a car in the first place and they made it happen. 5 stars from me and will use again when there's a sunny weekend coming up.
Fantastic experience in the McClaren 570s!! Nik was incredibly responsive and assisted me at super short notice (24 hours notice). Service was first class and would definitely return for repeat business. Couldn't rate the service more highly. Recommend this company to all.
Top class service from start to finish. The 488 GTB was awesome, can’t wait to decide what I want next and get it booked! Fast and easy booking process which made the whole process more enjoyable!
Thanks Nik, see you again soon hopefully!
Steve
The Ferrari Portofino is unbelievable car to drive . Nik managed to organise a 4 day hire in short notice and the whole process was made simple and easy by him . I have used Supercar experiences for many years now and it has always been a great customer experience
A really great experience. Nik was very helpful and the whole process very smooth which was helpful as I hired the car for a 40th birthday surprise! It was very well received and we had an amazing time driving around in a brand new Porsche!
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 21st February 2021 Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 21st February 2021 Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 21st February 2021 Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Fantastic experience - everything was well organised from start to finish. Thanks Nic
Friendly, helpful and keen to sort the package you are after.
Great service from Nik and the team, great cars and great service. Used them a couple times now and the hire has been seamless both times
Really great experience. The hire itself was great fun and the car was clean and in good condition. The best part for me was the service from Nik - it really was fantastic. I'd be more than happy to hire another supercar from Nik again, and I would 100% recommend Supercar Experiences to anyone thinking of doing the same.
Great experience from start to finish. It was my brothers life long dream to drive a Ferrari so I hired a 488 for a couple of days for his 50th birthday and he couldn’t thank me enough. The price was great and the cheapest I’d found which didn’t take away from the quality. I will definitely be hiring again soon. Thanks to Nik and his team for a great service.
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Great service, very flexible in handling some logistical changes, remained polite and focused which is refreshing.

good to see client service - others could learn a lot from Nik and his team.
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 361 reviews