Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd: Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Click Here

Tell us how Supercar Experiences Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Sue Claypole
"Fantastic service from Richard and Greg who brought the car up to us. Very professional and made us feel like royalty for the day, our son was awestruck and had an amazing time at his prom. Thank you so much."
Nick Johnson
"I recently hired two vehicles for an event from Supercar Experiences Ltd, a Ferrari 488 GTB and a Lamborghini Huracan Spyder and was really impressed with how the team handled my request and critically, showed flexibility with both bookings. It was really refreshing to receive the personal touch from start to finish. As for the cars, they were outstanding and played their part to perfection. I will definitely be using Supercar Experiences again."
Mike Valentine
"This is the second time I've hired from Nik, and you can't fault the service. The McLaren is a hell of a machine, and I had it for the weekend... Lambo next!"
"Hired my husband audi R8 for our wedding. The man was very friendly when we collected the car had a place for us to leave ours. On the way to bring the car back (our first day of honeymoon) the car had a coolant leak we were told to take it to the audi dealership which we had to sit around for hours then to be told the car couldn't be driven which was nothing to do with us, no help was offered to collect our car which was over an hours drive we had to call parents to collect us from audi dealership had to cancel our hotel that night due to no transport then we had to borrow a car to collect our car there was no concern or support or even an apology really ruined our experience and lost 2 days of our honeymoon"
Dear Hannah
We are really sorry about your hire with us back in 2014. If a problem ever arises with our cars, we will always do everything we can to make the situation right, unfortunately the R8 had a coolant leak, therefore it was not an easy fix. What we can do, is make it right now. As a gesture of goodwill we can offer one of latest supercars for a midweek day free of charge. We know that will never get back those days, but we genuinely want every client to have a great experience. Please get in touch if you want to do the day at some point. We will make sure you are taken care of.
"The guys who supplied the car were really rude. They told us the rules that we abided by (don’t go over 70mph) but they kept calling us to say they were going to remotely stop the engine because we were going too fast-we NEVER went over 70mph. Then the car broke down and an oil warning light came on. We called them and they tried to make out it was our fault and that we had obviously treated the car badly which was untrue. We managed to get the car going again and put oil in at cost to ourselves. When they came to pick it up they checked around the car and found a mark that they said wasn’t there before. I had actually taken pictures of all the marks and scratches on the car before we left our house and showed him these. Then he shrugged and just got in the car with his friend and left. It was a shame because it was for my husbands birthday and they ruined it a little bit. As a result I don’t think I would use this company again. They have some wonderful cars but I would be worried we would have the same experience which in fact wasn’t worth the hassle"
Hi Amy

I am very sorry to hear this and I wish at the time you had contacted me, as this could have been sorted out at the time. This is no excuse, but we had sourced this very special SV Aventador from a preferred supplier of ours, so it was not our drivers involved in the handover. Its supposed to be an amazing experience, so the drivers been rude is simply not acceptable in anyway. In terms of the breakdown, oil and damage I will look into and reply to you directly.
I genuinely want every client to have the best experience, so we need to make this right for you.
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 268 reviews