Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd: Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Click Here

Tell us how Supercar Experiences Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Sue Claypole
"Fantastic service from Richard and Greg who brought the car up to us. Very professional and made us feel like royalty for the day, our son was awestruck and had an amazing time at his prom. Thank you so much."
Nick Johnson
"I recently hired two vehicles for an event from Supercar Experiences Ltd, a Ferrari 488 GTB and a Lamborghini Huracan Spyder and was really impressed with how the team handled my request and critically, showed flexibility with both bookings. It was really refreshing to receive the personal touch from start to finish. As for the cars, they were outstanding and played their part to perfection. I will definitely be using Supercar Experiences again."
Mike Valentine
"This is the second time I've hired from Nik, and you can't fault the service. The McLaren is a hell of a machine, and I had it for the weekend... Lambo next!"
"Constant phone call from the company whilst I had my vehicle telling me I’m either speeding too much, accelerating too fast or breaking harshly. I think they forget your driving a Ferrari not a micra. Your bound to accelerate a bit faster here and there. Wouldn't go back as it wasn't the experience I was expecting. If you drive like a nanny then this definitely is the place to hire from."
Hi Rahul,

It's a shame you've left us a negative review without talking to us first but as we have a duty of care when our cars are on hire, we have to take steps to keep everyone safe.
You are quite right, we did call you and ask you to slow down as doing 120mph on multiple occasions and exceeding the RPM threshold on several occasions is simply not acceptable.
We want our customers to have fun and enjoy their hire but not when doing nearly twice the speed limit.
"Shabby car interior. Arrived road dirty. Not what I expected for a once in a lifetime experience. Very disappointed. Was a present for someone."
Hi
We sincerely apologise that you were not happy with the condition of the car and wish you had let us know about this at the time. We could have then rectified it at the time. We do strive to make sure every car is valeted prior to hire, but if the weather conditions are against us there is only so much we can do.

If you want to contact us directly, we are more than happy to make this right and offer a voucher towards a future hire.
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 262 reviews