Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd:

Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Tell us how Supercar Experiences Ltd made you happy
Steven J
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 10th February 2020
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 6th January 2020
More Photos & Videos
Excellent all round experience right from pick up through to drop off. Nik gives you all the advice you need and is a really nice guy to boot. I now ask myself why did I ever spend money on track days when you only get what feels like 5 minutes in one of these amazing cars... having one of these beauties for a weekend or a week makes you feel like a totally different person. Will continue to come back for more!
I hired the DB11 for my husband's 60th birthday and couldn't be more delighted with the service and car itself. I haven't hired a car like this before but Nik was reassuring throughout and the process was very straight forward. Timing for the delivery was important as it was a surprise and it all worked in beautifully. Greg was superb at the hand-over and didn't rush through anything. Needless to say the car was absolutely stunning and the weekend will be remembered by us all forever. Very many thanks to Nik and the team for making it happen.
Very professional team, car was immaculate and amazing to drive, had a lot of fun with the Ferrari 488GTB for three days as a gift for my 40th.
The performance was unreal and the car was a pleasure to drive.
Nik was very helpful, clear with instructions and made me feel at ease.
Look after the car and treat it with the respect it deserves and your deposit is safe.
Definitely would recommend and will hire again.
Really friendly and approachable. Right from the first email communications to a telephone conversation, taking the booking and then delivering an Aston Martin DB11 for a 2day hire.

Nik made sure everything was sorted in plenty of time, and then Greg delivered the car to our doorstep and after a look around was happy to spend as much time as needed running through the controls to make sure we got the best from our time - I also took the time to drive him to the train station in the car to pick up as many other tips as I could.

After the first few miles getting used to the power and size of the car, it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience driving to The Crazy Bear Hotel in Stadhampton.

Highly recommend this company and will definitely be back in the not too distant future 👍🏻👍🏻
Myself and my son hired a Ferrari 488 GTB to do a road trip to Liverpool, the Lake District and then to the Scottish highlands in celebration of my Son's 30th Birthday. It was absolutely the best holiday we have ever been on! It felt like living in a real life episode of Top Gear. Will remember that trip forever. Would highly recommend.
We hired the Lamborghini for the weekend. Can honestly say it was an amazing experience. Nik was very accommodating and we would highly recommend this company. We will be back!!
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Over the weekend I had the pleasure of 300 miles in a Lamborghini Huracan. This car lived upto my expectations and then some.

Nick, the owner of the car took the time to talk me through it and to lay down the conditions of use which were more than reasonable.

Collection and drop off were both handled very professionally.

I cant wait for my next hire.. bring on the Aston DB11 :-)
Efficient, helpful and made the whole process extremely easy. Reliable and on time. Supercars were all to the specification and condition expected. We will definitely use Supercar Experiences again for future photoshoots and filming. Recommended.
WOW! What a great time! I rented the Ferrari 488 GTB for the weekend and all I want to know is when I can do it again! Nik was a pleasure to deal with.... very professional and very amenable. Can't recommend this company enough!
I can't thank Nik and the Supercar Experiences Team enough. I hired a Ferrari for the weekend as it was my son's birthday and at 8 years old, he's a big Ferrari fan. The car was immaculate when I collected it and I was given a full briefing in relation to the cars operation and the support package with the car, should I of needed it during the hire. To see my son's face on the morning of his birthday, when he saw the car parked on the drive, was fantastic and all thanks to Nik and his Team.
Excellent service all round. Nik was extremely helpful and professional at all times. I would thoroughly recommend them and would certainly use their services again.
I hired an Aston Martin DB11.
What an experience!
Such awesome power and such fun to drive.
I highly recommend Supercar Experiences. I would have given more than 5 stars.
Everything about the company was 100% from booking to delivery and instructions about the car, I couldn’t fault anything.
Thanks Supercar Experiences.
KB
Nik and team are unbelievably helpful and friendly. They make sure you have the best experience you can!

I had the Ferrari 488 GTB for a long weekend and it was superb.

Highly recommend for all your car needs! And will definitely be back again!
I had an excellent experience with Supercar Experiences. Nik managed to find a package and price for the car I wanted that worked for me. Greg was also really informative when dropping off the car and ensured I felt comfortable operating the controls. I was made aware of all fees, all rules and there were no hidden charges when returning the car. I booked with the company due to their excellent reviews and they didn’t disappoint. Thanks Nik and the team, look forward to working with you again
We had a fabulous time in the DB11 for my husbands 60 th, as a creative way to beat lockdown. Nik made things clear and easy and we will definetly return for some more fun in the future.
It was the first time we hired a car through Nik, and it was a smooth experience throughout! Everything was done in time, and though we had some last minute adjustments, everything went through perfectly! Would highly recommend Nik! 10/10!

Already booked our next rental for the Mclaren later this year!
I dealt with Nik directly and hired a Lamborghini Huracan Spyder for a week from Supercar Experience. The whole process was very smooth. Payments and Deposits taken over the phone. Nik put me at ease as there are a lot of scams about but he's been in the business for years and I had no need to worry. The car turned up on time and Nik took the time to walk me through the cars controls. I paid to have additional mileage added and just had a blast. This was supposed to be a one off experience but I'm so impressed I will be using Supercar Experiences again and recommending them to my corporate contacts. Well done Nik!
If you wish to hire a supercar do not hesitate to hire from Supercar Experiences. I have just hired from Nik the owner of SE and had a great few days driving the awesome vehicle that is the Aston Martin V12 coupe, I felt like a king, I really don't wish to brag but I could afford one of these but really would not have time to use it frequently, so hiring is the next best thing.
On arrival I found Nik to be very friendly and approachable. He took me through the controls of the car, showed me around it and then I was away, driving rather warily at first with such a powerful car but my confidence grew, I enjoyed the days I had with the car which came to me in a clean and spotless condition.
Nik is such a nice guy. I only spoke to some of his staff on the 'phone but they all seemef very friendly too.
Go with this firm, polite, courteous people and great Super Cars, I will be back in a few weeks to go again! Tony Fantini, Bournemouth.
Can’t recommend this company highly enough! When your dealing with this sort thing you want Professionalism start to finish and that’s what I got. If you deal with these guys your in good hands.
Due to the COVID pandemic my wedding was sadly cancelled but my fiancee and I decided to celebrate the day anyway by hiring a supercar. I contacted Nik about the hire of a Ferrari Portofino and whilst he did not have the specific car in stock, he managed to source once through another company for an excellent rate.
The car turned up in near perfect condition and i was given a full run through of the different specifics on how to operate it, making sure i was comfortable before being let loose by myself!

Nik is very honest and upfront with any charges that you would be expected to pay should you damage the vehicle, and will answer any questions you may have. I had the deposit amount held on my card the day before delivery and the full amount was unblocked on the 2nd working day after collection, so no concerns about any hidden charges.

This was the first time that i had ever used a supercar hire service but i am sure that it wont be my last and i will definitely be contacting Nik again.
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 322 reviews