Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd: Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Click Here

Tell us how Supercar Experiences Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Sue Claypole
"Fantastic service from Richard and Greg who brought the car up to us. Very professional and made us feel like royalty for the day, our son was awestruck and had an amazing time at his prom. Thank you so much."
Nick Johnson
"I recently hired two vehicles for an event from Supercar Experiences Ltd, a Ferrari 488 GTB and a Lamborghini Huracan Spyder and was really impressed with how the team handled my request and critically, showed flexibility with both bookings. It was really refreshing to receive the personal touch from start to finish. As for the cars, they were outstanding and played their part to perfection. I will definitely be using Supercar Experiences again."
Mike Valentine
"This is the second time I've hired from Nik, and you can't fault the service. The McLaren is a hell of a machine, and I had it for the weekend... Lambo next!"
"All very well organised and efficient. Noi was very helpful . A great experience, really enjoyed it."
"I have hired a Bentley Continental and an Aston Martin from Supercars over the past 5 years and always found the cars to be in pristine condition"
"Good service. Professional and efficient."
"The member of stuff was so helpful. The cars was nice presenting and clean. I can wait to hire again."
"Made husband's day. He wore a huge smile every time he was behind the wheel."
"Made the opportunity to drive one of the cars of my dreams very easy, Nick is very friendly and the whole experience was very nice"
"Amazing car. Really good service. Will be repeat customers (when budget allows...!)"
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 262 reviews