Stolen Goat Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Stolen Goat

About Stolen Goat: At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat ltd
Unit 20 Murrell Green Business Park,

Click Here

Tell us how Stolen Goat made you happy

Robert C
"Your products are first rate and your customer service is stellar! I've basically "sourced" all my fall/early winter/spring kits thru you and I couldn't be happier! Was at unPAved this weekend (gravel extravaganza in Pennsylvania, Across the Pond or AtP (instead of USA)) and wore the kit yesterday (see picture)...have given out many recommendations to friends due to quality, functionality and damn good looks. Thanks for making your wares available world wide 👍👍"
Mark R
"After being impressed with a Climb and Conquer winter jacket I'm similarly impressed with my new purchases of the Everyday Jersey and Climb and Conquer winter bibshorts. Top quality products that do what it says on the tin. Stolen Goat are becoming my go to cycling clothing."
"We love Stolen Goat bike jerseys and bike pants. The patterns are fabulous and the clothing holds up very well. We have several of the jerseys, my husband has the light weight and heavier weight biking jacket and the cycling pants and he is very happy with all of them. They run true to size and they hold up well in the wash. He commutes to work so he is washing and wearing his gear a lot and they look new."
"Excellent stuff and first class service"
"I bought this jacket for my sons birthday, he was absolutely thrilled with it."
"Great quality and service.. love my new gilet and arm warmers!!"
"Really quick delivery and excellent fitting - just need some cold weather to use properly!"
"Both the short cycling mitts & in particular the Bodyline Gilet are superb. Just what I need, especially as we head towards the cooler months. First test today on a short ride, blustery & with an autumnal shower. Dry & toasty."
"Super schnelle Lieferung Passt alles"
"Looking forward to trying the Climb & Conquer jacket when the weather gets rotten. It's the third SG jacket that I have bought, so I am sure it will be as good as the other two."
"Bought the Orkaan waterproof arm warmers in black and white check. Very eye catching and excellent for keeping the wind at bay. Not been caught in the rain yet so cannot comment on the waterproofing. Feels comfortable and stay up well. Excellent quality and sizing correct."
"Met the guys at their world Championships stand and purchased a winter jersey jacket and it’s perfect. Not only does it keep me warm and dry in the awful conditions we’ve been having, it looks amazing. I’ve already got the all black look so wanted something that stood out, was different and worked. Stolen goat’s jacket does that."
"Quality products that set you apart from the crowd and put you in ‘the Herd’. Don’t tell anyone to retain the exclusivity!"
"I bought the Men’s Orkaan Everyday SS Jersey (Snoopie). Not bought from Stolen Goat before - but very impressed so far. Very comfy and warm for autumn. Feels good quality. Already got a compliment at work! I plan on refreshing my commute cycling gear and looks like I've found the right company to do it with!"
"Super seller"
"Very pleased with products and customer service is excellent."
"Excellent service & great kit"
"V helpful staff & a great service. Highly recommended."
"Great design"
"Very pleasant communication when I wanted to change my original order and add an item. Fast and correct service."
"All great so far but I can't really review a winter product till its winter!"
"Wonderful service and the kit is excellent. Had to exchange for another size. It painless and quick. Saving up for my next item now ,"
"Ordered the winter hat. We have already had two days this week in the thirties and it worked great under my helmet, Very snug without being constricting!"
Stolen Goat is rated 4.91 based on 376 reviews