Stolen Goat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stolen Goat
customer service
Read Stolen Goat Reviews

About Stolen Goat:

At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat ltd
Unit 20 Murrell Green Business Park,

Tell us how Stolen Goat made you happy
Good quality kit, excellent service thanks
Climb And Conquer Winter Cycling Jacket is great. Incredibly warm, and a good fit. I'm 6', 71 kg, and the medium is a perfect snug fit. Only one minor point, and that would be to add a tad more length at the back to protect the bum. Great jacket love it
Awesome designs and the kit fits perfectly. I have a whole wardrobe full of Stolen Goat, but I always find space for more. My only gripe is that the men get more stuff to buy!
Good quality product and great customer service.
Great product, better than described, great fit (6’2” 80kgs and large fits perfect)
Great quality kit.
Easy to use web site and quick delivery - Awesome kit.
Size perfect as guide fits well,and looks epic roll on summer Delivery time short Kits looks of great quality
Very good quality, excellent service
Excellent customer service and fantastic clothing.
Purchase of my items arrived in a very efficient manner. The quality of the product is outstanding. Will be purchasing again in the near future. Excellent. Well done!
LOVE everything about Stolen Goat - can't review as this is an Xmas present - I know he will be very, very pleased :-)
The stoel goat products are of a very good quality. Unfortunately the delivery is done with GLS, which is pretty much the wortst you can get...
Thank you for your feedback although we're sorry that shipping seems to be causing you some difficulties.

For what it is worth, we haven't specifically chosen GLS as our courier.

In fact, our free international shipping option uses standard postal service in the UK (Royal Mail) but It does seem to be the case that the quality of the delivery partner handling local delivery varies from country to country.

We do offer an alternative express option via DHL but sadly we cannot quite stretch to offering that for free at the moment.

In any case, we are delighted that you love the kit! Thank you for your continued custom.

Best regards,

Andy
I like your stuff although my order has not arrived so it’s hard to rate that. I did not get an email confirming my order and there is no “your account” page that I could find to check the order had gone through properly - seems like a glitch?
Sorry to hear this - we've sent you an email to see if we can help :)
Found the socks too long.Never mind will be giving them to team mates for xmas
Great product received promptly. What more could you ask.
Just bought the thermal socks and tried them out in freezing weather worked very well. I like SGs designs
Wonderful company and their clothing is excellent. Fit is always accurate. Only issue i have is that they keep putting out new amazing styles and the existing ones don't wear out. Oh well, just have to fill up another drawer!!!
Stolen Goat have delivered another superb looking and fitting top. If only it was a little warmer out, roll on summer.
Excellent service, quick response and great products, no long wait for deliveries
Stolen Goat is rated 4.90 based on 531 reviews