Stolen Goat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stolen Goat
customer service
Read Stolen Goat Reviews

About Stolen Goat:

At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat ltd
Unit 20 Murrell Green Business Park,

Tell us how Stolen Goat made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great purchase experience and quick shipping! I love the bib shorts, they are my new favorites.
Great product. And service From Abby Fletcher
Fantastic - cannot fault the product or the customer service
Another quality jersey added to my stolen goat collection
Best sleeves in the business and customer service is out of this world.
Probably due to Corona you ask for rating without delivery ....Order processed on 16th of march, since then no movement or update via Royal Mail. Please check, refund, deliver and/or stop your rating processes
Hi Thomas,

Sorry! We're keeping an eye on the tracking to make sure it arrives with you :)

Abby
I have not long started buying a few 'Stolen Goat ' Items.. and I'm happy to endorse the brand .. The designs are different from the mainstream ...I will be purchasing other products in the future I'm sure.
Good quality gear. Winter hasn't arrived yet so will take a while to assess the jacket!
Great designs and really good quality I’m in the US and I receive my order quick with complementary delivery !!! Love it !!
I buy most of my cycling gear here. Excellent quality and quirky designs.
Good packaging. Good product. Good service. I did order the wrong size so I will need to exchange. I'm anticipating a smooth process.
Worn every ride since receiving
Best quality and great designs. And service is superb
Excellent products and always on time delivery.
Climb with the Goat. My favourite audax kit. Long days and nights in absolute comfort.
I love every bit
Gute Passform, sauber verarbeitet
I bought a jersey. Quality is superb en shipping was amazingly quick to Holland.
Great products, great designs, well made and great value. Wouldn’t go out in the cold mornings without my Climb & Conquer Jacket.
Love the gear its great looking and really comfy. Iur favourite 👌
Stolen Goat is rated 4.88 based on 913 reviews