Stolen Goat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stolen Goat
Read Stolen Goat Reviews

About Stolen Goat:

At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Linda Lowerson
Stolen Goat 5 star review on 6th January 2021
Karen Esponda
love the cycling jersey ___ wardrobe consultants here ( wife and daughters !) love it also, but next one I buy will be a medium

Jack
Good fit and quality jersey! Superb customer service!!!
My favorite jersey!
Excellent service, quickly dispatched - my Winter cap which covers ears and back of neck is perfect and washes really well too.
Prompt and efficient service. Excellent quality products.
Customer service could not be better. I had a package go astray just before Christmas because Royal Mail delivered it to the wrong address. I tried to locate it and finally rang Stolen Goat. They asked if it was a Christmas gift, which it was, so they checked their stock to see if they had the same item and said they’d get it out in their next deliveries and we’d deal with it (payment or return if my other package turned up) after the New Year! The package turned up a couple hours later and I rang to let them know they could pull it from their deliveries. I was so relieved and thought what a fantastic service. I’m sure as the business grows this may change, but for now I am spreading their name on Facebook when people are asking about bike shorts, etc!
I love the vibrancy of colour and fun designs as well as the high quality of kit.
I have been wearing, washing, wearing, washing time and time again and still as good as new.
Excellent product and company
Good quality products well delivered.
A great company that support long time customers with great discounts and quality kit delivered in a speedy fashion!
First class products, competitively priced, speedily delivered combined with peerless customer service.
Great stuff. Easy to order and quick delivery
Great color and material
Preordered a new design so knew there would be a delay in receiving top. Great design and nice fit.
Really excited for my custom jersey! Arrived quickly, wears great and I really like the zip pocket. Great quality, thanks SG!
Great quality, great service. My only gripe is that some stock has only been available in one size for 1 year +
Great quality product and despatched very quickly. Would order more items.
Great product with Great customer Service !!
Top notch and distinctive clothing at decent prices. Slowly building up my SG collection and each item is excellent. Customer service also excellent. Couldn’t recommend highly enough
Great service, speedy and efficient, great colours of products, just the sizing on the rain jacket was very small for a size 12 and and material far too thin.
Easy ordering, super fast delivery, excellent products.
Stolen Goat is rated 4.87 based on 2,620 reviews