Stolen Goat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stolen Goat
Read Stolen Goat Reviews

About Stolen Goat:

At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Sam G
Stolen Goat 5 star review on 11th June 2021
Tom M
Great shirt and fabulous service. Will definitely be visiting your site again
Excellent gear! Love the quality of material, construction and design
excellent jersey, fits well and very comfortable. Delivered promptly.
Quick delivery and a very nice product
New gilet, shorts and long sleeve jersey bought - world class materials, fit and performance that didn't cost the earth. Really impressed with them all.
great service, great product
Great service, product is awesome and really prompt delivery, highly recomended.
Most of the products are excellent and I love the brand and I will continue to buy it. But there are 2 things I don’t like. The jerseys tend to come up too short at the front. As a woman I like my belly completely covered so unless you’re very small they are not flattering. Secondly the non bib tights and shorts only come in black but you’ve introduced bib shorts in navy which is disappointing. I would like more choice in the non bib as I’ve had to order a navy pair else where.
Very happy with the Jersey. It was a gift for my wife who already had one similar so I knew which size to get which made it easy. It looked pretty much as expected from the website and it's a good quality item which seems like it should wear well. The email communication was really good and postage arrived quicker than expected.
Bought 2 pairs of mitts, too much choice for 1 pair!!! Sadly one of my original choices was out of stock but this was communicated to me very quickly and alternatives suggested. Very impressive customer service indeed.
I love this jersey. The design is fantastic and often gets commented on. The fit is good. It is comfortable on long rides. It does ride up a little as I cycle, but I think I bought too big and will go for a size down on my next purchase. And there will definitely be a next purchase! Thank you Stolen Goat!
Stolen Goat 5 star review on 22nd June 2021 Stolen Goat 5 star review on 22nd June 2021
Prompt and efficient service and great product. My husband is delighted with his two cycling tops
Great customer service, fast delivery and genuinely great designed and high-quality products.
Great products and fantastic customer service, very friendly and helpful.
Good quick service and a good choice of cycling clothes.
Great product and cust service. The jerseys are as good as some of the higher priced brands. This company makes its jersey in Europe and not in the Far East as some others do. So the quality control in manufacturing and the material is par none and just well made and beautiful is the cases of some of the printed art. Well worth the price for a great jersey.
I buy all my cycling clothes here. Unique styles, excellent quality and the best customer service.
Amazingly good products, well sized and comfortable for any length of ride. Super impressed
Great quality gear, fab designs and prompt delivery.
Fantastic service and quality products, with a genuine customer and ethical focus.
Stolen Goat is rated 4.87 based on 3,617 reviews