Stolen Goat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stolen Goat
Read Stolen Goat Reviews

About Stolen Goat:

At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat ltd
Unit 20 Murrell Green Business Park,

Tell us how Stolen Goat made you happy
Great Service, quick delivery, great product, good price, return policy / Communication excellent and with ease - true customer service! Positive experience and will shop again / recommend.
Quality is great.
Sizes are smaller than normal ...
Bought quite a few from stolen goat.
a Brilliant Quality Throughout and im very fussy its become my very first shop stop now.
My 2nd stolen goat shirt, because I just love it. Shorts fit perfectly and work great. Delivery as promised. Thanks
Jersey is lovely, just as in picture. Service also great, no problems, very easy transaction.
I bought these cycling tops for my husband for his birthday. I had some trepidation because he is a bit of a techy. Luckily for me, (and for him!), the tops are both of excellent quality and true to size and he is really happy with them. Stolen Goat made me look as if I knew what I was doing! I have to say I wouldn’t have known about SG if it weren’t for the Observer ( or was it Independent?) review of the higher end cycling gear.
Great design and fit
Great Company and great products
Good quality products delivered quickly.
Love the designs and colours in the Stolen Goat range, very stylish!
Good quality , very happy with purchase
Beautifully warm and colourful jacket.
Amazing cycling gear, with even better customer service. They’ve absolutely got it right. Keep doing what you do. Would give 6 stars if I could!
Cool and funny clothes!
You gave me an jersey, a non-bib shorts etc with excellent design. Those are so good to make me positive for ride.
However, I want to know a little detailed information about the size of shorts, such as peripheral length at west, hip and length of thighs. Previously, your web site described hip and west size together. I couldn't know which size is critical for me.
Excellent as always. Brilliant products, service and, above all, the SG Team! 👍🚴‍♂️😎
Stolen Goat 5 star review on 20th October 2020
another great product from SG. Happy returning customer.
Great company with a great ethos. I really like their products and what they stand for. Only downside is delivery is slow, but during the pandemic it is to be expected.
...............