Stolen Goat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stolen Goat
Read Stolen Goat Reviews

About Stolen Goat:

At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat ltd
Unit 20 Murrell Green Business Park,

Tell us how Stolen Goat made you happy
Great product
Great products, fast delivery, and good price.
Great customer service and helpful staff.
Great fit and design. The fit was pretty spot on compared to the figures that were given. Service and communication throughout was on point. Overall I was very satisfied with Stolen Goat clothing and the Stolen Goat team. Thanks
Great quality products. Love the colours
Loving Stolen Goat clothing, comfortable, excellent quality, bright, refreshing and modern.
Stolen Goat 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
I ordered a new cycle top it was received quickly and a great quality product but it was too small, I have followed their returns process but the credit has not been received on my account after 3 weeks. I really liked the top and wanted to order a larger version but not sure now?
Hi Jason, thank you for the review and for making us aware of this issue - we've contacted you by email to resolve this for you. All the best Alison
Great quality Jersey and shorts. Very fitting and comfort design. Fantastic customer service as well.
I absolutely love my cycling gloves, perfect fit thanks to the measuring system! So good I ordered another pair
Awesome customer service, awesome product, on time delivery. Highly recommended retailer.
The item purchased online was a gift and was delivered promptly. Technically, the product could be considered expensive...but the quality, style, and fit of the product is excellent and the gift was well received. I will certainly be using Stolen Goat again and have no hesitation in recommending Stolen Goat to friends who would like to purchase excellent quality cycle wear.
Got into Stolen Goat via my cycling club Walton Velo. Love the brand and the kit is top quality and great value.
Great item... No need to say any more. Will definitely invest more into this company
So far I have the Orkaan LS jersey and Atom Gilet, both fantastic pieces of kit fitting nice and true to size. I've worn the Orkaan down the 5 degrees when layered up with no issues at all, the Gilet is a great lightweight wind stopper that you barelt realise you have on. Stolen goat is fast becoming my go to for any cycling kit neads!
I ordered a pair of cycling tights for my son in law who has purchased items from Stolen Goat previously and recommended them to me. The tights arrived quickly in minimalist packaging which I was pleased with. They are excellent quality and a true fit. I have already recycled the packaging, which came with an adhesive strip for exactly that purpose. I would not hesitate to use Stolen Goat again.
Nice bib shorts and top
Fantastic hoodie! Great colors, technical fabric. Worth every penny!
Great quality quick delivery
Excellent quality kit as always and equally excellent customer service :)
Quality products, have bought a few tops now and wouldn’t buy any other brand.
Stolen Goat is rated 4.88 based on 2,998 reviews