Stolen Goat Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Stolen Goat

About Stolen Goat: At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat ltd
Unit 20 Murrell Green Business Park,

Tell us how Stolen Goat made you happy

"Perfect jersey for cool summer weather."
Boris N
"Great quality and a good fit , I was between sizes so I sized up as I don’t like my tops too tight. If you love skulls then this is the jersey for you !"
"This beautiful cycling jersey makes me feel fuzzy inside when I’m cycling along, because hares are sacred to a pagan like me!!"
"Excellent customer service. Superb products. Cannot do the company justice adequately on their top-quality user experience. Fanboy without a doubt"
"This is the third piece of stolen goat clothing I have purchased and I’m very pleased with the service and quality of them all"
"Love the jerseys! Fast shipping to the US as an added bonus."
"Perfect jersey for cool summer weather."
"Good communication, great clothing, excellent fit, quick delivery times."
"Awesome products. Look sick!"
"Delighted with my purchase from the goat."
"The team was awesome to work with, during ordering. Very helpful and made sure everything was handled."
"Excellent company and the kit is mustard 😀 The downside is the wallet is going to get a pasting when the new winter jackets land 👍👍"
"Delighted with my first order. Cracking kit,speedy & efficient delivery. In a word - excellent. Thank you."
"Fast delivery and professional help while choosing the right item"
"Great product fits perfect and close really recommend!"
"Great product, great service. Won't go anywhere else now."
"Great shirt. Prompt delivery. First test ride was on RL100 ... worked perfectly. Great fit and looks good."
"Quick delivery of a quality product."
"Lovely products, great colours - fab!"
"great item the smuggler (budgie) keeps everything in place without any embarrassing fallout."
Stolen Goat is rated 4.91 based on 157 reviews