Stolen Goat Reviews

Based on 4,999 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Stolen Goat Reviews

About Stolen Goat:

At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat ltd
Unit 20 Murrell Green Business Park

Tell us how Stolen Goat made you happy
Amazing kit and very competitive prices
I got a mountain bike top - excellent. Keeps me at just the right temperature, and I was pleasantly surprised with how wind resistant it is as well.
Great product, best that I have found.
Ordered a swimming costume for my wife and a jammers for myself, fit perfectly and will be purchasing more in near future.
I'm really delighted with my recent Stolen Goat purchases. I had one short sleeved jersey bought for my birthday and loved it so much I immediately bought myself another short sleeved jersey, a long sleeved jersey and a gilet. I think I'm hooked! I'm very impressed with the quality of the garments, all are thoughtfully designed and the fabrics are great. Go on, treat yourself!
Good quality clothing in great designs. Staff very helpful. Delivery very efficient.
Great product, fits as stated and delivered quickly... what more could you ask for... Will definitely shop with you again
I recently bought a SG jersey and socks and am delighted with them, the design was so distinctive I was easy to spot on the Mallorca 312
First class product and service to match. Delighted.
Very good product,very good service.
Great company, lovely items.
Great quality , good fit
I ordered a body line and an epic jersey. The quality of the jerseys is right up there with the very best. Fabric and build quality are excellent. I had to return one jersey as the fit wasn’t quite right for me,but the returns process was simple and the refund quickly arranged.
As usual, very fast delivery. Love the gilet. I’m 5’6 and 66kg. Size small perfect for me
Quality clothing at a reasonable price. Very pleased with my bib shorts & top. Comfortable for long rides & website size guide was accurate for me (though I like a more ‘racing’ fit).
An amazing product with a great service and prompt delivery
Very good in every aspect of my order
Excellent service and clothes very comfortable
awesome kit t a sensible price for the quality
Good service and bike shirts!
Stolen Goat is rated 4.87 based on 4,999 reviews