Stolen Goat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stolen Goat
Read Stolen Goat Reviews

About Stolen Goat:

At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat ltd
Unit 20 Murrell Green Business Park,

Tell us how Stolen Goat made you happy
I have always found their service first class and products purchased are very good quality
Love my new shorts. Very comfortable on a long ride and they look great
Great products with fantastic customer service, would definitely buy again.
Bought a cycling jersey for the wife. She loves it. Great quality, good price, excellent fit and it looks great too.
Great quality and so comfortable to wear Very pleased with what I ordered and will be ordering more that’s for sure
Very nice bibshorts, comfy and the fit is great. The buying experience was flawless and it arrived well within time.
I'm new to Stolen Goat. Well made and stylish gear - My 'go-to' kit for 2021 !
Always great customer service and fabulous products!
Wanted to give you 5 stars however I do realise now that your sizing needs to be looked at. I would advise to always order up a size - if not 2 sizes.
Love Stolen Goat for all my cycling gear. Comfortable and cool.
Stolen Goat 5 star review on 6th May 2021 Stolen Goat 5 star review on 6th May 2021
excellent - lovely message back from the team- hope things work out after lockdown : )
Excellent service, quick delivery and accurate sizing, which caters for those of us who aren't built like a beanpole. Very comfy Bibshorts, top quality kit. My 'go to' gear.
Fantastic products as is the customer service. Can't highly recommend enough and thank you again.
Really pleased with my Stolen Goat jersey - a great fit, well made and very distinctive. Better still was the customer service, which was absolutely top-notch throughout. Highly recommended and I’ll definitely buy again.
Fast efficient service and great fitting @ looking jersey
Great product, very well made, & comfy. Very happy with it & the service!
Lovely products but it sadly wasn’t what I needed. Fast delivery, excellent return process, fast repayment. Would deffo use again x
Fantastic. Will be buying more from SG in the future
I got a high quality jersey from a very cool, not pretentious brand!
Great experience. Extremely fast shipping to the USA!
Stolen Goat is rated 4.88 based on 3,083 reviews