Stolen Goat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stolen Goat
Read Stolen Goat Reviews

About Stolen Goat:

At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat ltd
Unit 20 Murrell Green Business Park,

Tell us how Stolen Goat made you happy
The tri top is very good fit and quality however the website ordering process seemed highly convoluted. I had to make several attempts before I ordered successfully.
I ordered two pairs of gloves which I’ve used around dozen time on the trainer. During the first couple of workouts, the gloves were slightly uncomfortable and tight (ordered large as that’s my normal) but as they wore in a bit the fit was perfect and the gloves quite comfortable. I rotate 5 pairs of gloves through the week but these slide in to the rotation more often than my BGs now. Also, ordered a t-shirt. Nice quality but a little snug (6 ft / 188 lb).
Excellent kit (bib shorts & jersey, gilet all orange and black). I have found the autumn/spring jersey just right for temperatures in the 8-14 degree range and I do feel the cold. This kit has not made me any faster but I am red hot favourite for poseur of the year.
Bought a women’s long-sleeved jersey. Quality is great and the size is good (medium for a size 12). Timely delivery, articulately as it was just before Christmas.
I was very impressed with the service provided by Stolen Goat. My order was dealt with very efficiently, the prices are correct and I received it a few days before expected. Well done.
Great quality gear and outstanding customer service. I was optimistically going by pre-lockdown sizes when I ordered a winter jacket and bibs. In my mind I'm still the slim cyclist I was before March 23! After facing reality, I called the company and a new and more generous set was sent out immediately!
Excellent quality, excellent service, and I LOVE that you do sizes for larger women like me. Thank you. BUT.... did you go and measure real women, or just scale up a smaller women's size? I ask, because fat is not laid down uniformly over the body......my beautiful jacket is a tad wide over the shoulders, and a tad tight around the waist. And I would class myself as a frequent cycling and fairly fit large woman. (But I still love my jacket!)
For me, this is an overhyped jersey that is a classic of form over function. The Stolen Goat designs are brilliantly different and the fit, for me, is perfect - it's the best fitting cycling jersey I've ever had. It's well made, it works well with or without a base layer, is really comfortable on those all-day rides, and yes the zip does work very nicely. Thank You. In terms of function however: "Come rain, wind or shine this jersey will keep you dry, the right temperature ...... " no it won't!!! It will keep out an occasional light shower but not the rain I ended up in earlier this week; it will resist some wind but it won't fully cut out the cold damp northerly winds of recent weeks; and in terms of "right temperature" well, it does work reasonably well for me but I like to run cool. Despite the lovely roubaix lining, this is not a warm jacket and I suspect many will need a good base layer in single digit temperatures. And in terms of "this jersey replaces 4 or 5 garments in your wardrobe" I really don't know what garments it's going to replace if any. Overhyped - yes somewhat. Now, all that being said, this jacket is beginning to grow on me and it's becoming my go to jacket as autumn approaches. With some 50 years experience in the mountains I know a thing or two about waterproof and windproof garments, and I bought this not expecting it to be either. Screeds of things have been written on both topics so I won't go into it here. The Orkaan Everyday Jersey achieves a reasonable balance between breathability and wind resistance, and I did arrive home fully dry after being caught out in an unexpected 15 minute shower in middle of a 4 hour cycle. I will however continue to carry a lightweight shell which is 100% windproof and reasonably waterproof when rain and/or cold winds likely. Above is based on 1 month's use - maybe I should re-review after another 6 months. Final small point, but have included for those at Stolen Goat as it would be easy to fix going forward - the waterproof pocket - it will only just take my iphone8 which is by no means the largest smartphone out there. Being fully waterproof it has no stretch, but it could easily be made a little bit larger without any impact to fit or function of the jersey as the extra material would be "lost" in the main pocket. Even the zip could stay the same size. Just a thought ....
Bought the body line shorts ( 3 pairs now ) they are a great fit , great quality and the chamois iWorks as it should . Had no issues on 40,50,60 mile rides . The first time turned out to be a 107 miler and they were spot on . Also bought a jersey which was a great fit . I like the race fit , xl is normally my size in other brands. Bought the xl and it fitted perfectly . Definitely will by more .
Great quality garments from a business that has real provenance. I’ve now got a range of SG kit to keep me riding through the seasons. The standard of construction seems really high; some of the items I own have been worn & washed more times than I can remember, but they all look and feel as good as the day received. I like the point of difference from the more mainstream cycling kit; great to support a small(er) business. Personally I’m a fan of minimal styling, but there’s certainly plenty of scope for those that like a more vibrant look! SG has become my go-to brand for kit. Great quality, awesome styling, extremely comfortable, something suitable whatever the conditions & good value for money.
Awesome service from stolen goat. My first order and will certainly use again. Love the bib shorts and jersey. Great quality. Good price as well. Will be back for more for sure...
Very pleased with products and customer service is excellent.
Your products are first rate and your customer service is stellar! I've basically "sourced" all my fall/early winter/spring kits thru you and I couldn't be happier! Was at unPAved this weekend (gravel extravaganza in Pennsylvania, Across the Pond or AtP (instead of USA)) and wore the kit yesterday (see picture)...have given out many recommendations to friends due to quality, functionality and damn good looks. Thanks for making your wares available world wide 👍👍
Stolen Goat 5 star review on 14th October 2019