Stolen Goat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stolen Goat
Read Stolen Goat Reviews

About Stolen Goat:

At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat ltd
Unit 20 Murrell Green Business Park,

Tell us how Stolen Goat made you happy
Lovely buff, nice quality and really nice colours. Only thing that let it down was the packaging and how it was presented. For that reason I give it 4 stars.
Items were as advertised but one pair of socks was ‘grubby’ on arrival, hence 4*.
I love SG as a brand and a company. My Epic bib shorts are very comfortable and look great. The only issue is that they ride up a bit and bunch up and pinch in the groin area. I wear a medium, and they don’t feel too big. Perhaps it’s the lack of silicon grips at the leg opening.
Well, it was delayed - seriously delayed, but the way the company dealt with it was good and the quality of the product was excellent. Fit, finish, colour materials - excellent.
I like stolen goat products, however one thing I feel hard to cope with is "size". I'm an asian ,small woman.(159cm, 46 kg) but I like a bit loose. The items I bought were winter jacket ( XS..fit but feel too tight..difficult something underneath), rain jacket( L, no other size for pink, a bit loose and feel ,looks fine) ,gilet ( M, tight fit, looks good) Just let you know what I feel. anyway I wear stolen goat every time I cycle these days. Thanks.
As usual the shirt is of excellent quality and despite warnings of covid delays delivery was prompt. I have only marked down a start as I believe sizing has changed. My previous shirts are all large and having lost 20lbs during lockdown thought the same would be fine. However, the shirt (a large) is very snug - I cannot afford to put any of those lbs back on
Great quality Jersey and shorts. Very fitting and comfort design. Fantastic customer service as well.
Pleased with service and product.
Absolutely love my stolen goat kit. Great quality, fabulously bright designs, super customer service. Could do with more of the larger sizes on stock especially in the lady range. I would recommend getting orders in early to get your favourite designs.
Good company. Great designs
I love the idea and brand behind the gloves. They are not quite as warm as I anticipated and I would say they skew to the large fit and should have sized down even after doing the measurements.
Great product, and shopping experience
Awesome kit. Best service.
Love the designs and good quality clothing. Delivery is quite fast too. The only reason for dropping a star is taking the experience as a while - I would like to be able to use a service like ‘collect plus’ so that I can collect from a location / local shop at my leisure don’t have to be in to receive the package (I have still had to go into office to work during the pandemic!) - I’d be happy to pay a small charge for that option.
Really well made shorts, very comfortable on both short and longer rides. I would recommend to anybody thinking about purchasing
Like the brand and I'm pleased with the gloves I bought
Quick delivery and pleased with the thermal shoe covers
Great jersey thanks. Just what I was after quality and very bright
Great product, customer service and happy to support a local business. Will use again.
Great product as expected rom Stolen Goat. Not yet worn the garment but have every confidence that it will suit me just fine. Thank you!
Stolen Goat is rated 4.88 based on 3,088 reviews