Stolen Goat Reviews

Based on 4,999 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Stolen Goat Reviews

About Stolen Goat:

At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat ltd
Unit 20 Murrell Green Business Park

Tell us how Stolen Goat made you happy
I want to like this jersey. Fulfilment & delivery were hella fast. Love the design but the sizing is off. Usually, I order a 2xl jersey so I have some room for flow. Stolen goat 2xl is far too small, unfortunately. Because I'm in the USA it would cost too much to send the jersey back and get a different size so I'm stuck with an ill-fitting jersey. Bummer.
Hi Scott We're pleased to let you know we heavily subsidise the returns cost Worldwide so it's simple, fast and inexpensive for you to return any items from your order via Global-e. We'll contact you via email to help. All the best Alison
Excellent products & customer service
A standard pair of gloves (with a fancy design) that work fine, purchased in one of their sales so the price was just about bearable! Sales experience was as good as usual.
The order was seamless and quick. I love the look of my gillet, the sizing is snug
Good fit, smaller than expected (by American standards). I normally wear a medium. Large fits well. A little thinner than I was expecting but seems good quality.
My first order got lost. After a few attempts to find a helpful rep, a replacement was organised along with a bonus gift. So it took a while to get it and I have to mark it down because of that :( Thanks to the wonderful Alison for sorting my order and bonus gift The jersey itself is excellent and worth five stars *****
Recently bought a Krafty Bodyline long sleeve jersey. Like the look and the fit, but have only worn out once so far as its not been warm enough.
always good service.
Great service
Ordering was easy & prompt delivery. The gloves were nice but a touch too large & I didn’t want to chance re-ordering & having to pay for another return. The swimsuit looked lovely in the photos but sadly the quality wasn’t great & the fit poor, far too short in the body. I do like the fit of SG cycling tops so would come back to the brand for these, but the swimwear needs a re-think.
The striped jersey I received the other day, the size is perfect, and I really like it. The material and comfort are the best.
Very friendly company. Good quality cycling wear.
great stuff. quick delivery
Arrived later than originally noted. Product feels awesome. Haven’t tried it on bike yet (still too much snow). 🤣
Nice cycling cap, fast delivery
I have found the Stolen Goat products to be of excellent quality. The only problem I have had is with sizing. The sizing charts did not work for me, but the sizes have been consistent once I found the sizes that fit me.
The product delivery and quality looked good but the sizing was way off. So after paying for 2 items to be returned I still haven't got a swimsuit.
Nice long sleeve top in Cycling UK branding
I recently ordered a pair of cycling sunglasses (£75), and prescription lens inserts (£10): Compared with other offerings on the market, it was an affordable option, and the product is nicely styled and of adequate quality.
Was looking for black baselayers for a long time. Found exactly what I was after and the product works as expected.
Stolen Goat is rated 4.87 based on 4,999 reviews