Stolen Goat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stolen Goat
Read Stolen Goat Reviews

About Stolen Goat:

At Stolen Goat our mission is to inspire you to find freedom through sport so that you can live a happier, healthier life.

How we do that…
With a focus on emotive design and strong customer service, we partner with award winning manufacturers to create a range of premium products and services that encourage and enable freedom and adventure through cycling, triathlon and the great outdoors.

help@stolengoat.com

Stolen Goat ltd
Unit 20 Murrell Green Business Park,

Tell us how Stolen Goat made you happy
Awesome fabric, sleeves are soft to touch and fit is perfect to the body.
A few jerseys, jacket and a few pairs of shorts/tights. All great quality, sizing is best to size up by 1. Service always excellent and supportive.
Seamless end to end. Very prompt delivery. Product quality is outstanding Would definitely recommend
I did my first sportive today and rode in my jersey I was so warm I didn’t need to put my waterproof on
Stolen Goat 5 star review on 15th May 2021
The kit is always excellent, the fit and feel are exceptional. Delivery times are very good and the customer service is top notch.
Lovely colourful top, delivered speedily and worn already, washes well, looking at getting a second one if any offers on!
Stolen Goat 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Like so many other suppliers Stolen Goats sizing chart does not match their product size. Eg if you are a UK large you have to order a XL. I ordered Orkaan bib tights which showed in stock on the web site but were not in the warehouse. This led to a delay. The bibs are ok, the straps, I find are too tight, I am considering lengthening them as the annoy on longer rides. I would prefer a more supportive pad. They are a snug fit on me and I would like the front leg panel to wrap around more as on cooler days the side of my leg feels cold. I like the foot loops and overall performance of the tights. I can't help but think with a couple of modifications this could go from a good product to a terrific one. Generally it's value for money.
Quick delivery. Really good product. Plus you get a free sticker! What more could you want!
Great as always
Great jacket comfortable and excellent fitting, waterproof and warm. Brilliant site to order and delivery was on time
Awesome product as always from stolen goat. Can’t beat the quality/price of their gear. The fit is fantastic, very comfy jersey. Just top notch stuff.
Stolen Goat 5 star review on 15th May 2021
I didn’t get shirt what I ordered, I got different color. It take 2 weeks to sent order. But Good thing is that I got good quality bike shirt. Because shirt is good, I would like to order some day new shirt but I don’t know if I order cause bag sending service
Great product, fast shipping. Awesome company. 👍👍
.................
Love the new summer clothing, even if I haven't had a chance to wear it much. Delivered rapidly and good value.
My first jersey from the brand. Excellent quality, great fit & feel, overall great experience. Will definitely buy again... If there's any left for my size!
Perfect customer service, perfect items. Thank you 😄
Excellent gloves and nice price Fast delivery.
Good quality , quick delivery for international destination, nice design
Good quality and making, fitting also ok. One item , Shonen jersey, was smaller than the other two jerseys purchased. All three were labelled XL but the Shonen was more like an L.
Stolen Goat is rated 4.88 based on 3,122 reviews