St Bert‘s Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
"The velour rainbow bomber is AMAZING!!! As per usual St Berts have not failed!! I don't actually think they could?! Beautiful quality. Softest brand out there. The velour is so soft I'm not sure I'm going to want to take it off!! The rainbow colours are beautiful too! Such great detail. LOVE IT! It's luxuriously casual, can't get better than that!"
"Fantastic quality, excellent designs and great service!"
"Lovely quality cotton, nicely made; super design. 13 year old dd sad because she’ll soon be too big for the kids’ range!"
"Quick delivery, great quality fabric, nice and soft, good sizing for kids that aren’t skinny and I love the adult range too!"
"Love your gear can I sell it for you in Cornwall?"
"We utterly LOVE this clothing! Fantastic quality, fabulous designs and covers all age ranges! Mummy and daughter have some lovely bits, Daddy’s turn next! Will be keeping a close eye on this stunning range!"
"Great products from St Bert’s extremely quick delivery and beautiful colour ways on the jumpers everyone is really pleased with their new things. 🌈"
"Great quality gear, shame stock levels seem low"
"Absolutely love everything that ordered- great style and quality"
"St Bert’s is the clothing dream which represents the perfect family day out! Clothes which are cosy, created lovingly to last (and to be passed around which ever family member wants to borrow!) and clothes which suit any hour of any day! From the slopes, to the surf. From hot chocolate on the sideline to bedtime, the one guaranteed route to family comfort, style and smiles is St Bert’s."
"Excellent service, Items received the next day and the kids love them."
"First time I’ve ordered. Really easy process. REALLY efficient delivery and quality is fantastic. So soft! Will be back for sure. Thank you!"
"Fantastic service with next day delivery and brilliant quality. Would highly recommend"
"Great quality and very cool stuff"
"Thank you. I love all of my order and will be back later today for some more bits! The whole package was wet but I’m guessing it happened in the post system and in this terrible weather but because it was packaged so well none of the clothes were actually wet so please don’t worry about it (and I’m only telling you because you sent this review!) x"
"Beyond delighted to receive our bundle of gorgeous St Bert's clothes. As cosy, comfy and colourful as ever and so pleased to now have some St Bert's in the summer wardrobe too - my 5 yr old asked if she could wear her amazing playsuit "every single day please mummy"! Might have to buy some more! Very satisfied customers - thank you"
"Beautiful unisex clothing. My daughter isnt a girlie girl so this collection is perfect for her she chose two pairs of trackie bottoms ,T shirt, hoodies and shorts. The quality is great and delivery was super quick. Will definitely be buying more."
"Great products as always at amazing prices in your 5-6 range. Gutted you are finishing that age group but looking forward to the new woman’s and men stuff coming up. X Also love you on Instagram. Always perk up my morning!"
"Fab super cool clothing! My son says his new top is sick, but I think it’s really nice (!😆)"
"What gorgeous quality and a unique striking design that turns heads. Perfect for any little active adventurer who wants to stand out from the crowd. Will definitely be shouting about this brand. Emma"
St Bert‘s is rated 4.95 based on 108 reviews