St Bert‘s Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
"Great quality tops. Love the retro styling. First purchase but definitely not my last."
"Amazing service! Amazing products!"
"Great clothes - practical and fun"
"We can not get enough of St. Bert’s! As a family of 5 we have a lot of stash. The colours and designs are fab, and they wash so well. The youngest is going to be living in St Bert’s clothes for a long time......!"
"Bought this for my 7 year old son who loves anything red! He has barely taken this hoodie off since it arrived last week! It looks super cool, the colour is great and the ski print is 👌 A great buy!"
"Delighted with the purchase - quality of cotton is excellent."
"Delivery time was very quick. Great quality. Lovely unusual designs. Love St Berts!"
"Lovely, funky T-shirts - great quality, lovely bright colours and so far washing well!"
"So happy to have found this brand as I love the uniqueness & fun of the designed. Quality is really good and my kids loved all the items I bought. Very simple to purchase on the website and lots of information on the sizing etc. Thanks"
"Hi Ben and Sarah - FABULOUS service and wonderful product!! Hope you’re all well? Nessa x x x"
"My whole family loves SBerts clothing! Great quality garments that wash really well and super are comfortable, in the loveliest of colours."
"Love it! so stylish and nicely made."
"Colours were viberant and lovely quality."
"Fabulous service and the much awaited package arrived exactly on time. Staff very accommodating when pre-ordering the luscious new rainbow jumper and adding it to an existing order. The products are so gorgeously soft and snuggly. My boys are loving their new goodies and I'm actually slightly gutted that I've had to take the rainbow jumper off to stick it in the wash! thanks St Bert's. Lara-Kate x"
"Love St Berts, the clothing is great quality and the kids love the designs"
"Very pleased with service and quality - and my son loves his new top - will send a photo from the Alps at Easter!"
"Love this brand - clothes are really good quality and the bright colours don't fade in the wash."
"My order arrived really quickly and the jumpers are lovely; such soft material and striking designs. Now I just need to convince myself I don’t need the same jumper in 3 different colours..."
"Bought a WOMEN'S RAINBOW SWEATSHIRT in DRESS BLUE. Fantastic quality and design. I absolutely love it and get compliments every time I wear it! Look forward to seeing more new designs for women."
"Fabulous clothes, my 11 and 9 year old girls love them, bang on trend with the colours and design, I'm tempted to buy a sweatshirt for myself!"
St Bert‘s is rated 5.00 based on 36 reviews