St Bert‘s Reviews

of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
Email, Live Chat
I made my first ever order from St Bert’s and boy I wasn’t disappointed! Both the Terry Polo Dress and the Rainbow Chevron t-shirt are very good quality, arrived super quick and beautifully packaged. I’m a size 10/12 so ordered both in a M and they fit perfectly. The dress is great to throw on for a day at the beach. Wonderful product and service St Bert’s x
I love the jerseys from St Bert’s! They’re not the cheapest but they are 100% cotton and that’s important to me as I seem to be finding many similarly priced jerseys that are a cotton/polyester mix. The colours and designs of the St Bert’s jerseys are right up my street. I’m looking forward to wearing them all year round.
Oooo love love everything! Ordered a selection of goodies for myself and my daughter, typically ended up keeping it all!! The quality is fantastic, really nice thick robust fabrics, particularly the sweatshirts and the colours are fantastic. My daughters t shirts have already had a couple of washes and come out beautifully, no twisting or fading of the lovely bright vibrant colours (& no need to iron, yay!). Will most definitely be back and have passed the name along to others!
Great service and beautiful prints and fabric! Quick delivery and very happy with mine and my daughters purchases!
Amazing quality, a perfect fit and oh so dreamy designs ❤️
Love it!!!!
Super quick delivery. Great clothes with a retro twist! Good quality and fit. Yay!
Excellent sweatshirt, the feel and quality really is top notch.
Quick delivery and efficient service
As a family we love St Berts. Easy to wear and very comfortable
Bought some of the women’s joggers, and am delighted with them! Excellent quality, lovely attention to detail will happily order again!
Lovely quality clothing. My daughter (8) loves the toweling shorts - think they might have to become a summer staple.
I love my new St Bert's jumper. It is classic in style but the colours and detail make it really fun. I've had loads of compliments. Quality is great too. Worth the price.
Easy to order. Delivered promptly and fabulous quality. Online service as excellent as face to face service at Burghley horse trials where I first came across St Berts.
I ordered the rainbow sweatpants and the skater sweatshirt. They are both AWESOME! The sweatpants are like gloves for your legs. So soft. So comfy. And look so cool you don't look like a slob wearing trakkie bums. And the sweatshirt (I got it in coral) is fab. Bright, fun and of course comfy. I love my purchases. THANK YOU! x
I ordered the coral skater Sweatshirt and it arrived the next day! The sweatshirt is absolutely gorgeous, happy, fun and just so comfy! Lovely shape and fit! You cannot be sad wearing this!! The customer service is just outstanding, friendly and incredibly prompt. What a fantastic business....will definitely be ordering more... it’s just a tiny little bit addictive!
Lovely sweatshirts and super quick delivery! Thank you.
As ever top service and such high quality products, thank you!
Love love love my first purchase of joggers from you, they arrived so speedily, fit perfect,good quality material and helped home working feel lots better seeing the rainbow stripe! My little daughter wants a pair too. Wondering what I will buy next, probably a hoodie!
Wow what can I say- totally adore these clothes (as do my kiddies). Colours just so brilliant and vibrant- get so many wonderful comments too. Excellent service - one very happy customer! ❤️💙😁
Insanely quick quick delivery, gorgeous item (Navy terry tennis style dress). Lovely quality - really pleased with first experience, and there will definitely be more
St Bert‘s is rated 4.92 based on 536 reviews