St Bert‘s Reviews

of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
Email, Live Chat
Lovely colours and good quality fabric - my daughter has had many admiring comments when wearing her dress
Pleased with the quality of our purchase
Lovely clothes but please can you start selling your fabulous items in a size XL!
Love the sweatshirt, really soft and well made. The dress was far too roomy and long. I'm a size 8/10 and only 5ft tall so it had to go back. Lovely colours and super soft cotton though. Please make a shorter length and XS 😊
Wonderfully bright fun clothing, for all the family. A little different from the high street, offering some individuality. Good quality and nice packaging
Love my new sweatshirt. Fast delivery
Boys love their t shirts. Better value in the sale.
Lovely quality products in soft fabrics with nice bright accents.
Excellent quality, fantastic design, quick and reliable service. A little treat for myself during this challenging time. Thanks x
True to size lovely fit. Not as bright blue as the picture suggests but still a nice colour
Lovely quality ... however, both kids and adults are quite large vs their sizes x
We loved our order, a tiny bit on the generous size for my husband so had to pay postage to return (but appreciate a small business can't always pay for free returns). Lovely vibrant colours. Thanks!
We live St Bert’s kids clothes, just purchased the play suit for my daughters friend for her birthday! I hope she loves it!! We do!
Ordered a great hoodie for myself and a jumper for my husband. Size for ladies came up a bit large but men’s seemed ok. Had an issue with the mans jumper but it was quickly rectified and the comms was good. Really like both items a lot and would definitely buy from again.
I absolutely love the sweatshirt, however I need to exchange it for a size that is out of stock! I’m hoping I’ll get an email about it being available again soon! Meanwhile I have to watch a very lucky friend enjoy wearing it as much as I would like to!!! There are other designs I would like too but again not available at the moment in XS! Hopefully they will be very soon too!!
Excellent customer service and absolutely stunning quality! My partner LOVES his new sweatshirt and we think the design is outstanding. Love the colours and avoidance of gender stereotypes. More size options for adults would be great.
Arrived promptly- material seems to be of good quality. Loved the colors and sizing seems to be true to size
Whilst I loved the sweatshirt, I like mine to normally be a little baggier than the large that I ordered (I'm normally a size 14) so I sadly returned it!
Beautiful comfy clothes and super quick service!
St Bert‘s is rated 4.92 based on 536 reviews